to apply damage to provectus care care about each

一起来做些题目看看你的英文水平如何1.______ to what I thought,he has proved to be successful.A,Contrary B,Opposite C,Reverse D,Popular2.A large _____ of damage was done to this small village in a very short time.A.number 很多 b.amou_百度作业帮
一起来做些题目看看你的英文水平如何1.______ to what I thought,he has proved to be successful.A,Contrary B,Opposite C,Reverse D,Popular2.A large _____ of damage was done to this small village in a very short time.A.number 很多 b.amou
一起来做些题目看看你的英文水平如何1.______ to what I thought,he has proved to be successful.A,Contrary B,Opposite C,Reverse D,Popular2.A large _____ of damage was done to this small village in a very short time.A.number 很多 b.amount大量 c.sum巨款 d.account3.We ______ a person not merely(仅仅) by what he says,but by what he does.a.Justify证明…是正当的 b.assign分配 c.notice通知/注意 d.judge审理4.The real trouble _____their lack of confidence in their ability.a.lies in b.depends on c.results in d.leads to5.When the train at last came I _____for nearly half an hour.a.waited b.was waiting c.had waited d.have waited6.Unlike Chinese parents,many American parents allow their children ____own decisions.a.making their b.making the c.to make their d.to make the7.News reports say peace talks between the two countries have ____with no agreement reached.a.broke down b.broke out c.broke in d.broke up8.The falling of the new building ____its soft base.a.resulted in b.suffered from c.led to d.lay in 9._______ him and then try to copy what he does.a.mind b.Glance at c.Stare at d.Watch10.The thing that ____ is not whether you fail or not,but whether you try or not.a.matters b.cares c.considers d.minds11.Our English teacher _____ our buying a good English-Chinese dictionary.a.asked b.ordered c.suggested d.required12.图形I don’t know the restaurant,but it’s ______to be quite a good onea. b. c. d.talked13.图形What did you think of her speech?She ______ for one hour but didin’t _____ mucha.S b. c. d. say14.He left his native village twenty years ago and has ___ returned only twice.a.late b.never c.since d.hardly15.图形After half year’s training,they were made entirely used _____underwater.A.T b. c. d.stay16.The time he has devoted ____ the disabled is now considered _____ of great value.a.to help/ being b.to helping/ to be c.help/ to be d.helping/ being17.Do you remember ______ to Dr.Green during your last visit?Certainly I do.a.to be introduced b.having introduced c.being introduced d.to have been introduced18.The next moment,_____ she had time to realize what was happening,she was hit over the head.a.before b.when c.since d.as19.图形:The problem wasn’t difficult for him,was it?________.He should have been given a more difficult one a.NO, b.Yes, c.Yes,it wasn’t; d.No,it wasn’t20.Americans eat ______ vegetables per person today as they did in 1910.A.more than twice b.as twice as many c.twice as many as d.more than twice as many
ABDACCDBDACABCABCADC
ABD(judge此为判断)CCCADDADABC(since then部分省略)AADADC

我要回帖

更多关于 吕damage care rinse 的文章

随机推荐