iamverysadtoday对sad对划线部分提问口诀

您可能感兴趣I am sad对划线部分提问怎么写,把语法和答案写下来_百度知道
I am sad对划线部分提问怎么写,把语法和答案写下来
提问者采纳
How are youd.*****************************************************************************************************^__^真心祝你丹禒陛啡桩独标扫钵激学习进步,如果你对这个答案有什么疑问,请追问,另外如果你觉得我的回答对你有所帮助,请千万别忘记采纳哟!*****************************************************************************************************
谢谢你的回答,划线划的是sad,请按照小学四年级的水平来作答,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
明白,就是对sad进行的提问 原句 我很伤心所以提问是 你怎么样用how How are you?麻烦采纳一下
提问者评价
谢啦!!☆⌒(*^-゜)v
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁完形填空。DearStudents,Iamveryhappyt
完形填空。
Dear Students, &&&& I am very happy to be your guest speaker today. It is a great pleasure to visit your school and to meet all of you. &&&& I would like to tell you about &1&. I have been a news reporter for the past fifteen years. I&&2 &thisjob so I could travel the world, but job has taught me many unforgettable lessons. The work is sometimes &3 . I have seen famines (饥荒), earthquakes, poorness and death. But I have&&4 &seen courage (勇气), hope andhappiness. In India, I visited a city where there were many homeless children. Some were&&5 &as four years old. They lived in the&&6 &and depended on themselves by begging or stealing (偷). But then a wonderful lady called Rosa opened a home for them. Within one year, she was&&7 &two hundred children. She clothed them, fed them and taught them. She gave them &&8 .&&&&& &9 &time, I was in Turkey after a terrible earthquake. In one place,I found an old lady whose house was destroyed. Her son was missing and rescue workers said&&10 &no chance that he was still alive. But the oldlady did not&&11 &hope. For four days,she moved heavy stones one at a time by herself. She did not stop&&12 &she found her son. He was alive. Here in China, I met a young boy&&13 &was seriously ill. He had had twentyoperations (手术) and spent nearly his whole life in hospital. I thought he would be &14& , but when I met him,his smile was so warm and welcoming.& 15&,we need good models that we can admire and learn from. Whenmy life is difficult, I try to remember the courage and goodness of these three people.
(&&&& )1. A. myself&&&&&& (&&&& )2. A. found&&&&&&& (&&&& )3. A. interesting& (&&&& )4. A. never&&&&&&& (&&&& )5. A. as young   (&&&& )6. A. hotels&&&&&& (&&&& )7. A. looking after(&&&& )8. A. money&&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. One&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10. A. it turned&& (&&&& )11. A. give out&&& (&&&& )12. A. until&&&&&& (&&&& )13. A. which&&&&&& (&&&& )14. A. happy&&&&&& (&&&& )15. A. At school 
B. me &&&& B. had &&& B. importantB. also && B. so littleB. streets& B. aiming atB. food && B. Another& B. it seemedB. give up& B. while&&& B. what&&&& B. unlucky& B. At work&
C. us&&&&&&&&& C. chose&&&&&& C. easy&&&&&&& C. ever&&&&&&& C. as small&&& C. houses&&&&& C. dealing withC. medicine&&& C. The other&& C. there was&& C. give back&& C. when&&&&&&& C. whose&&&&&& C. sad &&&&&& C. In life&&&&
D. ourselves&&&&& D. liked&&&&&&&&& D. difficult&&&&& D. already&&&&&&& D. so old&&&&&&&& D. classrooms&&&& D. thinking about D. hope&&&&&&&&&& D. Other&&&&&&&&& D. there were&&&& D. give off&&&&&& D. after&&&&&&&&& D. who&&&&&&&&&&& D. friendly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. In hospital&&&
&&本列表只显示最新的10道试题。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读Today,I am very sad! 是什么意思?_百度知道
Today,I am very sad! 是什么意思?