关于旅行的意义英语作文2分钟的英语作文

2分钟英语课堂:徒步旅行hiking trip
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
Joining a hiking trip
参加徒步旅行
Caroline : Hey David! I am going hiking at the state park this weekend. Do you want to join me?
凯瑟琳:大卫,这个周末我打算去国家公园徒步旅行,你去吗
David : I love hiking. How long is the trail?
大卫:我喜欢徒步旅行。路程共有多远
Caroline : It&s about 3 miles long.
凯瑟琳:3公里远
David : I may come. I have to buy new hiking shoes.
大卫:我可能回去,但是我需要买一双新的旅游鞋、
Caroline : You better have good shoes. It's a tough hike.
凯瑟琳:你最好穿一双好鞋子。路不好走
David : It'll be great! I like tough hikes!
大卫:好的,我喜欢陡峭的
Hiking and fitness
徒步旅行和健康
Steve : How do you stay in shape?
史蒂夫:你如何保持身材的
Caroline : I go hiking regularly.
凯瑟琳:我经常去徒步旅行
Steve : Really? How does that help you stay fit?
史蒂夫:是吗,那样怎样保持身材的呢
Caroline : It keeps my legs in shape from climbing and my heart healthy from long walking.
凯瑟琳;攀爬能让我保持腿型,长时间行走有利于心脏跳动
Steve : I should try that out. Can I come with you next time?
史蒂夫:我也应该试试。我下次能和你一起去吗
Caroline : I've got a trip planned next week. You can come if you want.
凯瑟琳:下周我计划去旅行,你要是想去的话就来吧
Steve : I'd love to join you.
史蒂夫:很乐意
Buying hiking supplies
买旅行装备
Steve : How may I help you?
史蒂夫:能帮助你吗
David : I am going on a hiking trip next month and want to buy supplies.
大卫:下个月我打算徒步旅行,想买一些装备
Steve : Do you have any supplies at all or need everything?
史蒂夫:你自己有一点呢还是买全套的
David : I have hiking boots, ropes and some basic camping supplies.
大卫:我有靴子,绳索,和一些基本的宿营装备
Steve : That&s a good start. You may want to also buy some maps, a compass, thick socks and a harness.
史蒂夫:不错。你还需要地图,罗盘,厚袜子和安全带
David : Thank you for your help. I want to buy all of those items.
大卫:谢谢,我全买了
After the hike
David : Wow! That was a tough hike.
大卫:哇,真是个艰苦的旅行
Caroline : Yes, it took us over 7 hours.
凯瑟琳:花了我们7个多小时
David : But we made it without any injuries or problems.
大卫:但是我们成功地完成了,并且没有一丝伤害
Caroline : Yes, it was a great hike.
卡瑟琳:是的,是个不错的旅行
David : And I didn't lose any of our equipment.
大卫:我们的装备一点也没有少
Caroline : You were really careful on this trip David.
凯瑟琳:大卫你在这次旅行中真的很用心
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入初二英语演讲作文 关于旅行的主题英语演讲比赛要用的 能演讲2分钟左右 大概200字左右
nrQX63MK68
I went hiking to a mountain with my friends last summer.It was a good trip at the beginning but something unexpected happened on the half way.One of my friends suddenly felt a terrible pain in his sto...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码编辑点评:《英文天天写》是沪江部落一档写作类节目,其目的在于提升大家的英语写作能力。每期节目主持人都会给出精彩话题,积极参加的童鞋还会得到主持人的专业点评哦!想提高英语写作的童鞋千万不要错过哦!
《英文天天写》是沪江部落一档写作类节目,其目的在于提升大家的英语写作能力。每期节目主持人都会给出一个话题,积极参加的童鞋还会得到主持人的专业点评哦!想提高英语写作的童鞋千万不要错过哦!去沪江部落订阅本节目!
背景介绍:
炎炎夏日来临了,暑假也悄然而至,这个旅游旺季大家有去哪里旅游吗?旅游途中有没有印象深刻的事情发生,赶快来分享下吧~议论文记叙文都行~旅行的意义,放松心情,感受生活~
For today's topic, please select one listed below to share your thoughts^^:
1. Where did you travel in this summer, and any story you would like to share in terms of this trip?
2. Did you encounter some conflicts during the trip and how did you solve it?
3. Open question: the meaning of travelling to yourself.
Summer is a hot season as well as travelling holiday for students. As for myself, I really enjoy the times of my trips in my life so far no matter good or bad. It is a relaxation and a way closer to different cultures,
beauty, local people. Last week I went to South Korea with my dear mother on a five-day journey. Seoul and Jeju island were demonstrated in front of visitors with their cleanness and charm. However, the most impressive thing into my mind is Korean self-esteem and . They strongly support their domestics such as Hyundai and Samsung and you will rarely see Japanese cars. Moreover, people there care much about their appearances especially girls who have make-up on all the time outside. Overall, the trip with my family is really warm and unforgettable, and the meaning of travelling, in my opinion, is to be happy.
In my life till now, I don't have any experience traveling by myself nor with my families. My experiences were all small visits to relatives within reach. Even after I moved to Las Vegas, as much as a dependent child as me, I don't go anywhere by myself. I'm more of a home person who always stay in my comfort zone. There were times I daydreaming about traveling alone to different places, yet negative thoughts always
with the good outlook of trips. As far as I concerned, I also planned a lot of small trips for myself to keep myself moving forward. I don't know how long will these negative thoughts jam-packed on my mind, but I'll give it a try when I'm ready to go.
想要得到主持人专业的点评和意见吗?

我要回帖

更多关于 旅行的好处英语作文 的文章

随机推荐