兼职的英语作文文为peter找一份兼职工作

英语作文 在校园怎样找到一个兼职工作_百度知道
英语作文 在校园怎样找到一个兼职工作
It is popular among university students to do part-time job. Is this behavior good or bad? Some people think it brings many advantages to the students, while there are another people consider that part-time job is not worth the candle. As far as I am concern, every coin has two sides. There are several reasons can support my point.做兼职在大学中是很受欢迎的。这个行为是正确的还是错误的呢?一些人认为它可以给学生们带来很多好处,而另一些人则认为兼职工作是不值得消耗时间的。在我看来,每一个硬币都有两个面。有几个理由可以支持我的观点。On the one hand, doing part-time job can earn some money, make more new friends and get some working experience. Though doing a part-time job after school can earn little money, that little money can reduce students’ family burden or let them have enough money to spend to enjoy more their college life. In addition, doing part-time job in different places can contact with different people, which is sure to make more new friends. Moreover, students can get some working experience from their part-time job, which will not from school course teaching. This experience is good for their career after graduation.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语书面表达:假如你是一个英国男孩Ben,想找一份周末的兼职工作。请根据下面的提示信息写一段自我介绍。_百度知道
英语书面表达:假如你是一个英国男孩Ben,想找一份周末的兼职工作。请根据下面的提示信息写一段自我介绍。
年龄:18岁。
爱好及特长:喜欢音乐,会弹吉他,会跳舞。
优点:善于和孩子相处。
工作:周末教孩子弹吉他。
电话:279—3175。
电子邮件:.
提问者采纳
my name is Ben.i am 18.i like music.And i can also play the guita and dance.i am good at getting well with the children.Now i have a job,teaching the children guita at weekends.And i want to find a part-time job at weekends.if you offer me a chance,please call me 279-3175,or send a email to me.The address is .i will reply you at once.
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
兼职工作的相关知识
其他1条回答
am an English boy of age 18,I like music.and I am good at playing gita, dancing, and getting well withh children. I want to find a job to teach children at weekend. You can call me 279-3175,or send a email to .I will contract with you at once.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一份暑假兼职,招聘的工作是在某个英语报社的英语编辑。_百度知道
找一份暑假兼职,招聘的工作是在某个英语报社的英语编辑。
我有更好的答案
找兼职,可以上易工网看看!挺不错的一个网站!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
暑假兼职的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不能为空!
关于暑假兼职(大学英语作文)
关于暑假兼职(大学英语作文)
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
11.7.0 or greater is not installed.
这是一个月的暑假就这样过去了。我们有很长的假期,这超过了其他人。我们中的大多数都计划找一份兼职工作,以杀死无聊时间,而我们得到的消息。所以这是我的相同,表兄弟姐妹。我一直渴望参加兼职工作时,我是在初中,为获得一定的价值比金钱更多的经验。 因为我的很多朋友有工程经验,有更独立的生活。他们愿意与我分享他们有趣的工作经验。在工作生活中,他们遇到很多困难,他们会尝试做自己的事。不同类型的挫折使他们更加强大,并继续以后的一切方便。我感到有点惭愧,我想是独立的,但它是我很难。我住在我父母的羽翼,然后隐藏地雷。我的父母为我安排一切,让我denpend粮食和clothing.I他们知道我不能这样下去。如果我不能得到的保护他们赶走,我不能independent.Their爱将砍掉我wings.For这个原因,我把兼职工作连同我friends.Our工作要求,如果我们的速度慢,我们可以没有多大money.Sometimeswe感到失望,并取得了很大的投诉,甚至对未来back.But的思想工作,我们就it.In生活不断,我们好玩的东西,使我们的东西感到sad.I几乎忘了。有一个热心岁男子,他是一个工厂的安全。他注意到潜伏,使我们感到高兴的其他city.We非常gratefull他照顾好。真是一个好老男人!不幸的是, 我头痛得厉害的高温,当我正打算去back.That是因为天气和烤硬work.Thanks我的朋友,他们照顾我,如果我的母亲是,我around.Because深深感受到了友谊的重要。我只想说,谢谢你! 当我把我一生中第一次薪水,我知道这是非常困难的赚钱。总之,我的第一个工作生活一结束,我学到很多东西。这是有意义的。
北京新东方学校
集团优秀教师,考研写作主讲,曾随中国政府代表团出访欧美
北京新东方学校
外交学院外交学学士;国家三级笔译证书,精通词组、句型与运用。注重培养学
说出您感谢的话:写给peter的一篇帮助他减肥的英语作文 要求:1保持饮食平衡,不要吃的太多 2适量运动写给peter的一篇帮助他减肥的英语作文
要求:1保持饮食平衡,不要吃的太多
3不吃垃圾食_作业帮
写给peter的一篇帮助他减肥的英语作文 要求:1保持饮食平衡,不要吃的太多 2适量运动写给peter的一篇帮助他减肥的英语作文
3不吃垃圾食
写给peter的一篇帮助他减肥的英语作文 要求:1保持饮食平衡,不要吃的太多 2适量运动写给peter的一篇帮助他减肥的英语作文
3不吃垃圾食品
Dear PeterWith the development of the morden living standard,more and more people are becoming fat. So losing weight has become a popular topic in people’s dialy lives.Many media such as books,magines,newspapers are talking about losing weight.In my opinion,jogging and dieting are very helpful ways of losing weight. Jogging is the easiest and cheapest way of shaping the body.You can do your exercises whenever and wherever you like and you don’t spend a lot of money losing your weight. At the same time,dieting has become a common way.Too.Many people have little food Therefore,lack of nutrition leads to weakness. So if you want to lose weight,you should do according to the condition of yourself and do some exercises properly
in order to lose weight,the first thing you should do is keeping a balanced diet.

我要回帖

更多关于 大学生兼职的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐