奥鹏专升本2014年9月大学英语一68分作业
上传于||文档简介
&&奥​鹏​专​升​本04​年月​大​学​英​语​一​ 8​分​作​业
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢求初三英语的完形填空和阅读理解,越多越好,最好能将答案也发上。(好的话还会另行加分的)_百度知道
求初三英语的完形填空和阅读理解,越多越好,最好能将答案也发上。(好的话还会另行加分的)
百里加急!我的邮箱@qq!!
提问者采纳
Out of the circles is still unknown to both of us, nearly five hundred weather stations in sixty countries receive satellite pictures. a student’s knowledge is less than his teacher’s because it comes from the teacherB. Why do we use the weather satellites to take pictures of the atmosphere. This may mean that the weather on the ground may soon change.A. play eleven games in the seasonC. If they move it to the end of the field. everyone.A. The student thought that ________. Many people go to see these games and many others watch them on TV. An encyclopedia(百科全书)Keys.A.A. are the best teamsD. Within(在……里面)the larger one is my knowledge of things. a teacher can not necessarily answer all the questions his students askC. They are in space. the pictures can forecast the weather3. throw C.So the weather satellites are a great help to the meteorologists. both a teacher and a student have questionsD. a student has more questionsC.1.1.A.It is difficult to move the ball. They dance and jump while they shout. Before satellites were invented, football is a favourite sport. two daysC. the Palace Museum B. They all shout for their favourite team. The great learned man believed that ________. Now they can make good forecasts for three or five days, they receive six points(点). Since mine is larger. The main(主要的)idea of this passage is that satellites are now used in _________.Today, the meteorologists can say this. The passage talks about ___________. They can carry it or they can throw it. That makes it clear that who has more chances(机会)to face something still unknown. those who have less knowledge have more questionsD. many men on the other team try not to let the ball come nearC. the weather satellites can do it easilyB. Which of the following is not their act? Because __________, as you can see. ten yards is a long wayB. With a smile. Players sometimes kick the ball.1: 1-5 ACBDD(十三)In almost every big university(大学)in the United States, and they can reach any part of the world. catch3. when they have received satellite picturesB. Soon. American football is different. In their next weather forecast. how to play footballC, and within the smaller one is yours. So meteorologists(气象学家)can see the weather of any part of the world. If a team is very good. one day B. receive six pointsB, the teacher drew two circles(圆). At the end of the story, the scientists could forecast the weather for about 24 or 48 hours?”About this question a great learned man told his student that nobody does but a teacher, the scientists can often say how the weather will change.A. American sports D. after they have compared new satellite pictures with earlier onesC. the playing field is very largeD. There Is No Limit to KnowledgeD. We can _______ the football in both American football and Chinese football: 1-5 DABCC(十四)“Who has more questions. anyone who learns more has more questions3.A. above the ground D. in space B. football B. Crying D. in the atmosphereC. doing other work in many waysD. move the ball to the end of the field5. Dancing C. a newspaper of magazine D. When they receive new pictures, the first day of the New Year. The satellites take pictures of the atmosphere(大气). clouds form thereC?A. receiving pictures of the atmosphereC, except a teacher. We can often find such an article in ________. ShoutingKeys. A Teacher and His StudentC. eleven men have to catch the ball one by one4, the great learned man concluded(推断)that ________? Because ___________. Meteorologists forecast the weather __________.A. Many people come to watch football and they want their team to win, they can try to move it another ten yards. They have four chances(机会)to move the ball ten yards(码). Maybe we’ll soon be able to forecast the weather for ________.The student got puzzled. Jumping B.A. during they study satellite pictures4. the weather forms thereD. The best teams play again on January 1. One Is Never Too Old to Learn5. taking pictures of the atmosphereB, the teams will play on January 1.Each team plays ten or eleven games each season, his team kicks the ball the other team.Each university wants its own team to win. a teacher has more chances to face what he doesn’t know4. Many thousands of people come to watch. They try to take it to the other end of the field. five days D. If he does not move the ball ten yards.A. If they move the ball ten yards. Perhaps they may find that the clouds have changed during the last few hours, because this is where the weather forms(形成), but they also throw the ball and run with it. Why is it difficult to move the ball.The season begins in September and ends in November.A. before they received satellite picturesD.A. a student knows more than his teacherD. kick B, it may play another game after the season ends. American football2, the meteorologists compare(比较)them with earlier ones, the line that marks out the circle is longer. They send these pictures to the weather stations. You Will Never Learn EnoughB. any bookC, a teacher or a student. Satellites travel _____________. above space2.A. Which of the following topics can NOT express the idea of the story. run with D. a teacher has more questionsB?A, perhaps. From the pictures. a teacher does not have so many questions as his studentC. Eleven men on the other team try to stop the man with the ball. weather forecastingKeys, too. a student should learn from his teacherB, they may be able to forecast the weather for a week or more ahead(提前)(十二)Now satellites are helping to forecast(预报)the weather. If they _________, has more questions2. seven days or even longer5.Young men and women come on the field to help the people shout more
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
完形填空的相关知识
其他3条回答
给你发个简单的吧?
谁会发神经给你发这么多的题目,你不知道到书店去买一本啊!就省着那么一点钱??你这人就有味啦!反正没有人会给你发这么多的!!!!
还这么免费,有这类的专项测试的网站,可以自动评分的。你去找找学海载
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大学英语作业考核题与答案89分_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大学英语作业考核题与答案89分
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语作业第一次_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作业第一次
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Jack is an English teacher at a college. He moved to New York City & &1 & all the members of his family. Jack is an excellent teacher, so we’ve all & &2 & him very much since he left. It was not long before Jack came back to North Carolina for a short & &3 &. The teachers and students held a small party for him.
At the party, people walked around and & &4 & with each other. I certainly would not give up that good chance to learn English. So I tried to think of all kinds of topics to talk with Grace, another _____5____teacher.
Just before I was about to run out of my topics, suddenly I & &6 & Jack say to others loudly, “I dig New York!” I immediately asked Grace, “Is it really difficult to find a & &7 & in New York? Why does Jack have to do & &8 &work since he is such a good teacher?”
Grace didn’t seem to & &9 & what I said, “Why do you think that?” she asked.
“Haven’t you heard him say that he is digging New York? &Is he building an underground passage (地下通道)?” I asked.
When she finally realized (明白) what I meant, Grace laughed to tears. She then asked us whether (是否) we & &9 & the meaning of “I dig New York.” All of & &10 & shook heads and said no. So Grace asked Jack to explain it to us.
It turns out that “ I dig New York.” means “I love New York.” in American slang (俚语). Though few people say that now, we still hear it from time to time.
【小题1】 A.after B.with C.of D.in
【小题2】 A.missed B.loved C.liked D.thought
【小题3】 A.trip B.holiday C.talk D.visit
【小题4】 A.talked B.spoke C.helped D.danced
【小题5】 A.Chinese B.English C.maths D.music
【小题6】 A.heard B.listened C.made D.told
【小题7】 A.teacher B.job C.work D.book
【小题8】 A.busy B.free C.heavy D.easy
【小题9】 A.knew B.got C.thought D.heard
【小题10】 A.her B.them C.you D.us
【小题1】B
【小题2】A