un-plasant un的中文意思思

在(the show)歌词的中文意思_百度知道
在(the show)歌词的中文意思
提问者采纳
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做不到 I've tried, and i don't know why... 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… Slow it down, make it stop 放慢了速度 停了下来 Or else my heart is going to pop 否则我的心都要跳出来了 'Cause it's too much, yeah it's a lot因为这有点儿过份了 是的太过份了To be something I’m not要我成为一个不一样的(不真实的)我I'm a fool out of love 我是个失恋的大笨蛋 'Cause i just can't get enough... 因为我无法满足 I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿我一个人做不到 I've tried, and i don't know why 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I'm so scared but i don't show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down 我无法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’ve got to let it go... 我知道我不得不放手(随它去,顺其自然) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 The sun is hot in the sky 天气非常热 Just like a giant spotlight 太阳就像个巨大的聚光灯 The people follow the signs 最终人们按照指引 And synchronize in time 同时按指示做 It's a joke, nobody knows 这是个笑话 没有人知道 They've got a ticket to the show.... 他们有演出的门票 I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 我有点儿左右两难(进退两难) Life is a maze and love is a riddle 生活是座迷宫 爱是个谜 i don't know where to go, can't do it alone 我不知道该去哪儿 我一个人做不到 I've tried, and i don't know why... 我尝试了 我不知道为什么… I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 我只是个一时很迷茫的小女孩 I'm so scared but i don't show it 我很害怕但是我没有表现出来 I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down 我无法弄清楚 真把我给打倒了 I know I’ve got to let it go... 我知道我不得不放手(随它去,顺其自然) And just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 just enjoy the show 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 I'm just a little bit caught in the middle(重复) Life is a maze and love is a riddle i don't know where to go, can't do it alone I've tried, and i don't know why... I'm just a little girl lost in the moment(重复) I'm so scared but i don't show it I can't figure it out, it's bringing me down I know I’ve got to let it go... And just enjoy the show… just enjoy the show just enjoy the show I want my money back(X3) just enjoy the show 我想要拿回我的钱 好好欣赏(享受)表演吧 I want my money back(X3) just enjoy the show
提问者评价
参考资料:
额,随便找的。
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁valiand是什么意思中文的意思是什么_百度知道
valiand是什么意思中文的意思是什么
valiant[英]['vælɪənt][美][ˈvæljənt]adj.勇敢的,英勇的; 坚定的; n.勇敢的人,勇士
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁twelve的中文释义
沪江词库精选twelve是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
twelve的发音: 英音 [ twelv ] ; 美音 [ twelv ] twelve的中文翻译: num.十二,12
词形变化:形容词:。
同义词:,,;,,。
It's quarter to twelve.
差十五分十二点。
The twelve apostles of Jesus
耶稣的十二使徒.
Corn the beef
for twelve hours.
把牛肉腌十二小时。
The finger of the clock points to twelve.
钟的指针指向十二点。
The hen broods twelve eggs this time.
这次那只母鸡孵十二个蛋。
For the use of twelve and twelfth,see the examples at five and fifth
关於twelve和twelfth的用法见five和fifth词条中的示例
In Chinese there is a cycle of twelve years, each with a different animal.
在中国有十二年的周期,每年都有一只不同的动物(十二生肖)。
That is a record of the twelve foremost beauties in your honourable province.
贵省中十二冠首女子之册
You pay either an annual premium of £360 or twelve monthly premium of £32.
你或者付年保险金360英镑,或者22个月中每月付32英镑。
Twelve hundred galleys floated at Aulis, waiting for a favourable breeze to swell their flagging sails
一千二百艘船只聚集于奥利斯,等着风鼓船帆,顺风而行。
denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units
the cardinal number that is the sum of eleven and one
英语单词推荐
2014twelve是什么意思由沪江网提供。librarian的中文翻译及音标
沪江词库精选librarian是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
librarian的发音: 英音 [ lai'br??ri?n ] ; 美音 [ lai'br??ri?n ] librarian的翻译解析:名词 图书馆长,图书管理员
词形变化:名词:。
同义词:。
The librarians catalogued the new books
图书管理人员把新书编成目录。
The librarian is coding the new books.
图书馆员在为新书编号。
The librarian is arranging the books on the shelf.
图书管理员正在整理架子上的图书。
The librarian catalogued the new books.
图书管理员将这些新书编成目录。
The librarian has called in all the books.
图书馆管理员把书全部都收回去了。
The librarian catalogues the books we have in the school.
图书管理员将学校的书分类编目。
The librarian classified the books according to authors.
图书馆管理员按照作者分类书籍。
The librarian has checked in the books I returned
图书管理员登记收回了我还的书。
The librarian mended the torn pages with tape
图书馆员用胶纸修补撕破的书页。
The librarian entered the new book in a catalogue
图书管理员把新书登入图书目录。
a professional person trained in library science and engaged in library services
英语单词推荐
2014librarian是什么意思由沪江网提供。

我要回帖

更多关于 的中文意思 的文章

随机推荐