英语手抄报i love my school手抄报 最好有图片,内容

I love English的英语手抄报图片_英语手抄报
[][][][][][][][][][][] [][][][][][][][][] 学科手抄报 [][][][][][][][][][][][] 专题手抄报 [][][][][][][][][][]
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
I love English的英语手抄报图片
I love English的英语手抄报图片& &更新:&&&
I love English的英语手抄报图片
i love to learn english from i was very young. English today is probably the third largest language by number of native speakers, after Mandarin Chinese and Spanish.therefore english is becoming an important communication skill in the modern multi culture society. for the reason that i am dreaming to have a world trip in the future. english can be used in many countries which helps me to make friends and to get to know more about those countries in the trip. so i like to learn english and it's considered to be very useful in my life.
上一篇作品: 下一篇作品: 没有了
网友同时还浏览了:
手抄报推荐栏目
手抄报子栏目导航
没有任何子栏目
本站最新手抄报
&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站推荐手抄报
&&&&&&&&&&&&
网友热评手抄报
&&&&&&&&&&&&||||||||||
热门搜索推荐:
5068儿童网提供最新最全的儿童歌曲、儿童作文、儿童故事、手抄报、黑板报、好词好句等内容,让小朋友在学习的同时享受快乐!打造属于小朋友的快乐天堂!请记得收藏分享我们哦~
返回首页 当前位置:
小学生英语手抄报图片-I love English
来源: 英语&&&&发表时间: 10:45:07&&&& 
  英语是一门非常有趣的学习科目,很多人都喜欢用英语来交流。亲爱的同学们,在学校里,大家喜欢上英语课吗?有没有觉得上英语课是一件很开心的事情呢?今天小编为大家分享的是关于I love English主题的英语手抄报,不知道大家觉得如何呢?下面小编继续为大家分享:
:             
返回首页看了小学生英语手抄报图片-I love English的同学还看了
全站热点推荐
全站热门点击
经典儿歌推荐
手抄报精选制作英语手抄报对英语教学起到了极大的帮助作用,下面由学优网为大家带来的英语手抄报图片简单又漂亮五年级,我们一起来看看吧~五年级英语手抄报图片【简单又漂亮】五年级英语手抄报图片1英语手抄报内容:小学生英语日记A happy DayIt was sunny and very hot today. I got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast. Then I washed the dishes and cleaned the room. After a short rest I did my homework in the morning. In the afternoon I went swimming in the nearest swimming pool with my friends. It was really cool to swim in such a hot day. I surfed the internet and read a storybook in the evening. I really had a busy and happy day.今天天气晴朗比较热。 我起得很早,帮父母做早饭。然后我洗碗打扫屋子。休息一会后我上午做作业。 下午我和朋友去我家最近的游泳池游泳。 在如此炎热的夏天游泳的确很棒。 晚上我上网、看故事书文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。我今天很忙过得很快乐。五年级英语手抄报图片2英语手抄报内容:My first JobMy first Job【我的第一份工作】My first job was at a cramming school. It was three years ago when I just graduated from junior high school and finished the entrance examination. since I had nothing to do that summer, I decided to find a job, tasting the joy of independence.I was responsible for answering the telephone and taking the message. I worked eight hours a day, six days a week. The work was not difficult nor heavy to me and I guess I did well. The most delighted thing was perhaps that I could spend the money I earned all by myself.五年级英语手抄报图片3我的第一份工作是在一家补习班做事那是三年前我刚从国中毕业,考完联考时的事了。既然我那整个夏天都闲着没事,倒不如找份差事,尝尝独立赚钱的快乐。我负责接听电话且纪录留言的工作。我一天工作八小时,一星期工作六天。那份工作对我而言既不困难亦不沉重,所以我想我还满称职的。而最令人快乐的事大概莫过于花全部由自己赚来的钱了!最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关黑板报:
48小时热门我爱祖国英语图手抄报
我爱祖国英语图手抄报
  导语:爱国是我们的责任也是我们的义务,每一位中国人都为祖国而不断的学习,奉献。下面是小编分享的我爱祖国英语图的,欢迎阅读!
  我爱祖国英文作文
  I love my country, just like I love my mother, my blood was prosperous, I want the action to repay her mother, similarly, must repay the motherland and the milk I fed the great motherland. Whenever the national flag raised high, in my mind a surging, majestic national anthem a strong note to tell me to take the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation glorious historical mission. I am grateful to live in the material so rich today, the older generation revolutionary predecessors with their blood in exchange for the tremendous advantages of life we have today, so I have a sense of urgency, I must study hard in order to exuberant energy into learning Within this total, not afraid of hard, seriously hard, hard solid. We are flowers of the motherland, a new generation of leaders as the sun shone as we were growing up, my heart-inch grateful, I would like to serve the motherland. I'm going to the distant frontier, guarded carefully to our door, I want to be a scientist, the rocket must fly Lao Gao made, I want to be a worker for the country presented a nail an iron, I want to be a digital strategist, commanding the army to imperialist aggression and hit the turn tail and ran away.
  Ah, I love you, my homeland. I love the country composition In the East, there is a civilized country, she was in the East, there is a great nation, her industrious and strong, she is my motherland - China. The motherland, I love you! You like my dear mother, I am in your arms warm and heal you like a big garden, I was inside the small flowers, a happy opening. I love my country.
  My country is the uncle farmers planting crops, planted with fruit trees of the 9.6 million square kil it is my father digging filled river, building bridges and paving the way for large- is her carefully painted with beautiful p are neighbors uncle, aunt to build an elevated scaffolding a building every day ... ... I love you, mother! Spring, you have water splashed on thei in the summer, you gave the ch fall, you put on new c the winter, you give us a snow-white snow-white fairy-tale.
  Remember the kindergarteners, the grandparents, wearing reading glasses, give me a lot of talk about your beautiful legend: the dawn of heaven and earth, immediately following shoot day, Baxianguohai, Legend of Love ... ... mom and dad told me a lot about your long history of Since then I have fallen in love with your up and down five thousand years, the four major inventions, poetry, monuments. A child, my father and mother went to Beijing, Nanjing, Guilin and many other places ever since I fell in love with your fine mountains and rivers, the Yangtze River, the Great Wall, Huangshan, the Yellow River ... ...
  I love my country, she has a different spirit and foreign, where everything is so beautiful, If I were a painter, I use colorful brush, paint our motherland, but I'm just a student, an ordinary primary school students, I can only use simple language to describe my country.
  2008 May, you let the world see your strong and courageous! Also, the great country successfully hosted the Olympic Games, we get the most gold medal victory launched the Shenzhou VII, Zhai steel uncle for the first time in space, a five-star red flag raised, all to the world that: my country is rapidly development! Listen to my father this year is the 60th birthday of our country, in the October 1 that day, I saw on television a lot and his father's uncle, like wearing a uniform, they are going to the motherland birthday, and they will send the motherland go to lots and lots of birthday gift! What country can I send a birthday present then? A painting, song,. . . . . But, mother and father said that now that we are hope of the motherland, proper study that is the best gift given to the motherland! In this way, so we will be able to grow up after the construction of the motherland into a more beautiful! I love you, my dear country! Bless you forever young, forever strong!
http://m./banbao/259551.html
[板报大全]相关推荐
[板报大全]热门推荐
[板报大全]最新文章
[板报大全]相关栏目推荐欢迎来到99作文网!
全站搜索:
当前位置: >>>> 英语手抄报 I love my family
最新英语手抄报
热点英语手抄报
英语手抄报 I love my family
英语手抄报 I love my family
英语手抄报 I love my family