英文高手翻译下He playednike basketballl very well.

10~15篇英语日记 每一篇60~100词 内容不定 要翻译_百度知道
10~15篇英语日记 每一篇60~100词 内容不定 要翻译
提问者采纳
There are 3 people in my family.They are my father,my mother and me.My father is a policeman.My mother is a housewife.I am a student in xxx School.My favorite subject is English,because I think it is very interesting.I like my family very much.在我家有三个人。他们是我的爸爸,我的妈妈和我。我的爸爸是一个警察。我的妈妈是一个家庭主妇。我在xxx学校是一个学生。我最爱的科目是英语,因为我认为它是非常有趣的。我非常喜欢我的家人Monday,
August 2nd,
SunnyIt was sunny and hot today. I got up early at half past six. I read English and then had breakfast. I helped my mother washed the dishes. Then I did my homework and cleaned my room. I went shopping with my mother in the afternoon. Then I played table tennis with my friends. In the evening I watched TV and read a book. I really had a busy and interesting day. 今天天气晴朗,热。 我在6:30很早就起了床。我读英语然后吃早饭。我帮助母亲洗碗。然后做作业打扫房间。下午我和母亲去买东西。然后和朋友们打乒乓球。晚上我看电视、看书。我今天的确很忙、过得很有趣 赞同10| 评论
12:39 热心网友 第二篇:今天我开通了自己的免费论坛,我很高兴。因为我可以在那里做很多事。我决定要好好改造我的论坛,让他变得很新奇。然后我就会慢慢地让他成长起来,同时在那里写下我的心声。那样我会很快乐。Today, I opened my free forum and I was very happy because I could do a lot of things there. I decided to upgrade my forum and make it interesting. Then I will make it grow up and at the same time, I can write down what I want to say there. I will be very happy.第三篇:今天,我做了一个决定,有的时候我会不自信。所以我要每天早上起床后对着镜子说一遍加油。因为我认为那样会使我变得自信。那样,我就可以大胆的去做一些我想要做却会紧张的事。现在,我要说一句:加油!I made a decision today. Becuase I often lose my confidence, I decide tell myself ‘go’ in front of mirror after getting up every day. I believe this will make me confident. Thus, I can do things I want bravely. Now, I will say, ‘Keep going’.第四篇:今天,我帮助了奶奶做家务。奶奶的身体不好。我以后要常帮她做事。这样她就会高兴身体也会好一些。突然觉得,人老了真不好。不但身体不会好,而且一不小心就会惹得大家讨厌。我又做了一个决定,以后一定要做个乖孩子。Today, I did housework for grandmother. She is not very healthy and I decide to do housework for her more frequently. And she will feel happy and become better. Suddenly, an idea hit me that it’s terrible to grow old becuase you have to worry about both your health and others’ opinions. Once again, I make a decision to be a good girl.第五篇:今天和爸爸一起出去吃饭。吃饭的时候要敬酒。那里没有果汁。我就拿了一瓶啤酒开始到处敬酒。喝了一瓶酒后,我的脸红了,但没有醉。我认为啤酒并不难喝,但我还是要少喝酒。因为我还只是一个学生。I went out to have dinner with father today. I should make toast during the dinner but there was no juice availabe. So I had a bottle of beer. My face turned red but I was not drunk. I dont think beer tastes bad but I wont like have it too much because I am only a student.第六篇:今天妈妈告诉我马上我们就要去桂林玩了。我很高兴也很期待。因为那里的景色很美。但是还要等一天,我有点迫不及待了。我想,那里的人一定很有礼貌。我也要学着礼貌一点。只有这样,我们才能和睦相处。Mother told me that we will go to Guilin for a trip today. I am very excited because the views there are beautiful. But there is still one day to go and I feel impatient. I think people there must be polite and so should I. Otherwise, we couldnt get well along with each other.第七篇:现在我坐在开往桂林的火车上。一路的风景很美。我也很开心。妈妈告诉我,还有一天就可以到桂林了。我们买了很多东西,很重。所以我帮妈妈提了几个袋子。妈妈说我长大了,我很开心的微笑。Now I am on the train to Guilin. The views are beautiful and I feel happy. Mother told me there is only one day to go to arrive in Guilin. We bought a lot of stuffs and they are heavy. So I took some bags from mother. She said I am growing up and I smiled happily.第八篇:今天终于到了桂林,我们吃过早饭后就出发去漓江。坐上了船后,我们听着导游的讲解,观赏着风景。可是我发现漓江的水很脏,有很多人在那里洗衣服。我很气愤。在接下来的旅途中很无聊我也很疲惫。Finally, we arrived in Guilin. After breakfast, we went to River Li. We listened to the guide and enjoyed the views on boat. But I found the water in River Li is dirty, many people washed clothes there. I feel angry and the trip became boring and exhausting.第九篇:今天和最好的朋友一起出去玩。我们来到公园后,却下起了好大的雨。我们无处可躲。在雨中奔跑着。可是我们却很高兴。因为有彼此的安慰。过了一会,雨停了。我陪着她回家。然后在她家玩了一会,他留我在那里吃饭。可我拒绝了,因为有些不好意思。今天我很快乐,马上就开学了,真想快点见到同学们。Today, I went out with my best friend. When we arrived at the park, it rained. We had to run in the rain because we couldnt find a place to hide. But we still feel happy because we could comfort each other. The rain stopped later and I accompanied her go home. We played in her home for a while and she invited me for dinner. I refused because I feel it will bring trouble to his family. I am happy today because the new term is coming. I really want to see my classmates again
One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him.While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful).When we felt tired, we returned home. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door.有一个星期日,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历。她吩咐我要好好照料他。当我们沿着道路行走的时候,太阳灿烂地照耀着,微风轻轻地吹着。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲,风景实十分美丽。当我们感觉到疲倦的时候,我们就回家了。我们看见母样正在门口等候我们。 Yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents. Mother prepared a tea party for me. I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six. There were cold drinks and refreshments. We ate, talked and laughed. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world.Time passed quickly. In a twinkling, the clock on the wall struck nine. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another.昨天是我生日,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼。母亲给我准备一个茶会。我邀请他们都前来参加。茶会下午六点半开始。有冷饮和点心。我们又吃又谈又笑。我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人。时间过得很快。转瞬间,墙上的钟敲九点了。我们不得不互道再见。
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
;klklpio p
jhuiyhjkkfjsdlfkjsdjflildfuwndm,s, cznjxkcjjasdiojfwejfklnckzkljckljdaklsdjkljsklajcfioweufuoewojlxcjklzxjckljasojxjcvjlxkzjckljkjfklemfkcmkljewiofdkvmzkxjvorogdljvkldjo
你这是…………
今天是晴朗的,我和弟弟去公园。在公园里,我们打羽毛球,羽毛球是我最喜欢的运动,但是我认为它很难。我也喜欢跳绳,这对于我来说很容易。我的弟弟喜欢打篮球,他篮球打得很好。他最喜欢玩电脑游戏,我也是。今天我们很高兴,因为我们度过了快乐的一天!Today is sunny, my brother and I go to the park.In the park, we play badminton, badminton is my favorite sport, but I think it's very difficult. I also like to skip rope, it is easy enough for me to. My brother likes playing basketball, he plays basketball very well. His most like to play computer games, me too.Today we are very happy, because we had a happy day!今天是春节。外面有很多炮竹声,今天是过年的好日子,我们迎接来了2013年。在晚上,妈妈做了一桌子的菜,都很好吃;烟花在天上绽放,很漂亮!真想天天过年!我们度过了一个难忘而幸福的夜晚。Today is the Spring Festival.There are a lot of crackers sound, today is Chinese New Year's day, we meet for 2013 years.In the evening, my mother made a table of dishes, The fireworks in the sky blossom, very beautiful! Really want to every Chinese New Year!We had a memorable and happy night.
英语日记的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Does he play basketball well? Yes, he does_2E
您要查找的是不是:
他篮球打得好吗?是的。
他篮球打得好吗?不,但他跑的很快。
他的篮球比我打的好。
他现在还在打球吗?
他要打篮球吗?
蒂姆会打篮球,我也会。
他不单打篮球打得很好,游泳的技术也十分高超。
他看起来象打篮球打得很好。
他一天到晚打篮球。
他一周要打多少次篮球。
基德:“他打了多少分钟?42分钟?如果他再打一个加时赛,也许100分也有可能哦。
一位美国的篮球运动员曾说过:“要想打好篮球,最好的办法就是享受篮球。
汤姆(笑):就像他打篮球一样。
他呼吸困难吗?胸疼吗?他和平常一样地玩吗?
他有时踢足球,但大多数时间他打篮球。
他的棒球打得好吗?
但他坚持了并且去到乔治城,他打篮球,当主修在艺术时。
他对你的想法表示赞成还是反对?
我们明天不打篮球。
如果不是以上词条,让海词编辑来提供解释
的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:您的位置:->范本分类->电大开放英语2机考翻译题汇总
电大开放英语2机考翻译题汇总
文字大小:【
精彩载入中...请稍候
Did you use to get on (along)well with your brother? (Not too well. We used to fight a lot.
So we went home. (
I used to play tennis ,
they didn.
have it repaired .
the most dangerous sports& (
either blue or red
shall we ?
she used to live here& .
I like best& (
He is wearing a red T-shirt . (
Shall we have something to eat& (
must have put it (
either by bus or by subway
could& have something to eat (
I would like a cup of tea& . (
If I won the lottery, I
isn’t she ?
they didn’t know where the books were& .
have it repaired .
the most dangerous sports& (
that one’s /one is yours
either blue or red
shall we ?
she used to live here& .
I like best& (
He is wearing a red T-shirt . (
Shall we have something to eat& (
must have put it (
aren’t I (
either blue or red (
I’ll tell her about her brother (
didn’t get up(
that one’s /one is yours(
附件列表:
精彩载入中...请稍候
推荐阅读:
精彩载入中...请稍候
本专题相关范本
本分类相关范本
特别专题合同范本协议书范本计划范本党团范文常用公文
精彩载入中...请稍候
()版权所有 中国范本网 打造中国最专业的范本提供平台
特别说明:本站系非赢利性个人网站,本站所有范本均来自网络收集,如本站范本侵犯你的版权,请及时联系告知,我们将尽快删除侵权文章。联系方式:QQ: Email: 备案编号:渝ICP备号-2 本站系纯绿色免费范本范文站点 无病毒 无插件 你可以完全放心浏览当前位置: &
求翻译:Can you play basketball Yao Ming can play basketball well He is tall是什么意思?
Can you play basketball Yao Ming can play basketball well He is tall
问题补充:
你可以打篮球的姚明可以打篮球,他是高
您可以打篮球姚明可以打篮球和他是高
能您打篮球Ming能演奏篮球井他是高的姚
你可以打的篮球姚明可以打篮球很好,他很高
可以你玩姚明可以玩的篮球篮球好地他是高的
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问