sports meeting作文akes me happy 的作文

小学英语作文Playing Basketball Makes Me Happy 打篮球使我快乐
【网络综合 - 小学英语英语作文】My favorite sport is playing basketball. Playing basketball can make me full of energy. After playing basketball I can study better, because I have a good rest in it. For another reason, it not only helps me build my body but also helps me make friends with others. In the game we understand each other and get on very well.  I think playing basketball is one of the best sports.【参考译文】  我最喜欢的运动是打篮球。打篮球使我充满活力。打篮球后,我能更好地学习,因为我在运动中得到了休息。另一个原因,它不仅能帮助我强健身体,而且也能帮助我广交朋友。在运动中我们相互理解并且能相处得很好。  我认为篮球是最好的运动之一。英语作文 请以reading makes me happy为题写一篇短文初中是学习生活有苦恼,有困惑,但更多的是成长是快乐和获得知识的喜悦.有从事某种业余爱好的快乐,有帮助别人的快乐,有丰富的学习生活,也_百度作业帮
英语作文 请以reading makes me happy为题写一篇短文初中是学习生活有苦恼,有困惑,但更多的是成长是快乐和获得知识的喜悦.有从事某种业余爱好的快乐,有帮助别人的快乐,有丰富的学习生活,也
英语作文 请以reading makes me happy为题写一篇短文初中是学习生活有苦恼,有困惑,但更多的是成长是快乐和获得知识的喜悦.有从事某种业余爱好的快乐,有帮助别人的快乐,有丰富的学习生活,也有成长的改变的快乐等.请以reading makes me happy为题写一篇短文.提示,小时候每晚睡前,父母给我讲各种各样的故事 故事很有趣,深深的吸引了我,开始自我阅读,渐渐的对阅读感兴趣,边读边写 读书时,很快乐.从中了解全世界,增长知识,未来想做一个作家,故要努力学习,多读书,去实现梦想.
Reading makes me happyReading in a good hobby for everyone .My parents always tell stories before i go to bedIs really a interesting thing for me!Then I am interested in reading books
.Find a book interests you,carrying it anywhere, reading IT anywhere if possible. Circle the words you dont get, guessing the meaning of it first.Try to figure it out while using the dictionary
later. These are the methods that you can try to use,I want to be a writer in the future because of the reading and my dream!2013版八年级英语上期末复习作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013版八年级英语上期末复习作文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩37页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Doing sports makes me so happy作文_百度知道
Doing sports makes me so happy作文
!急急急!八十词左右
我有更好的答案
A healthy body is necessary for a healthy mind. As is known, to have a sound mind, we must first have a sound body. This is of vital importance. Only by keeping ourselves healthy and strong can we feel energetic and vigorous in studying and working and live a happy life.
To keep ourselves fit, physical exercise is the best way. All over the world millions of people take part in different kinds of sports. Sports are perhaps the most popular form of relaxation that almost all can enjoy.In taking part in out-door sports, we are closer to nature and can take in fresh air. The beauty of nature will keep us clear-headed, which is essential to our health. B...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 i like sports作文 的文章

随机推荐