书包万能作文开头结尾要有开头外形材质用途情感

以“My Schoolbag”为题,写作文,50词左右,内容包括样式,颜色,制作材料,书包功能,用途和对书包的感情_百度知道
以“My Schoolbag”为题,写作文,50词左右,内容包括样式,颜色,制作材料,书包功能,用途和对书包的感情
Mom bought me a new schoolbag, gray blue, not a cartoon logo, as if I am a big child marks, and I love it. I happily go to school carrying a schoolbag, happy mind can not tell. Yesterday, however, after school when bad thi肠钉斑固职改办爽暴鲸ngs happened. School bus ride, due to overcrowding, I do not know where the bags have been linked to a &L&-shaped hole, bags as big mouth open to me in tears, I am extremely distressing. Depressing to go home, the anxious heart, I do not know how to explain to the mother.
Check at my mother, I found my bags rotten, and I told her what happened, she smiled and answered my future, not to挤车, and finish out her sewing to help me fill up, but also to himself to say that if there was a pattern to cover the hole just fine. In a moment, opening seam well. Thick-pin, the same color lines, looks like new, as more than just a &L&-shaped pattern.
I am so happy, my mother really competent, gave me a new schoolbag.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
My schoolbag is a blue, square bag made out of canvas. I got my schoolbag as a birthday gift from my grandmother. It is about 34 cm long and 24 cm tall. It is not too big, but it can hold many books and notes when I go to school. It has two side pockets where I can put my pens, pencils, erasers, and rulers. It also has a separate cell phone bag so I can store my cell phone. I like my schoolbag very much, because it helps肠钉斑固职改办爽暴鲸 me everyday when I go to school.96单词
写作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您现在的位置:
& 一个用“爱”做的书包_600字
一个用“爱”做的书包_600字
作者:& | & 六年级&&
0人浏览了这篇文章
在时间的催促下,很多事情都在褪色,但是,有一件事情在我心里永远也不会消失。因为,这件事让我感到了母爱,它比血还浓,比海还深,比山海高......
这件事发生在我快要上五年级的时候,由于我1~4年级的时候;常把书包当作皮球一样,扔来扔去,所以那时候的书包经常要去医院,如果书包伤得轻的话,那它的&衣服&都会破烂不堪、骨折;如果上的重一些的话就会断了一只手;如果伤得很重的话,就是头破血流,甚至终身残废。所以在上五年级前我必须再买一个书包。
一天,妈妈带我去挑书包,可是每一个书包我都不喜欢。妈妈发现我好像全天下的书包都不符合我的心意似的。心里就做了一个坚定的决定:我一定要让女儿在开学前做一个书包让女儿背着书包上学。
直到那个深夜,我被小便叫醒了,于是我就上厕所,当我经过妈妈房间的时候,我发现妈妈的门缝里钻出了一丝丝光线,我轻轻地推开房门,看见妈妈在昏暗的光线下用缝纫机,为我做书包,我的鼻子一酸,眼泪就&稀里哗啦&得落下,心里想:我一定要好好学习,不让妈妈失望!
一直到了开学的前一天,妈妈用一双粗糙的手捧着她自己每天辛辛苦苦地熬夜缝出的书包,微笑地说:&女儿,这是我前几天在逛商场的时候看到的,我看见着个书包蛮漂亮的,又是用牛仔做成的,既好看,又不用那么快烂。&我看见妈妈的眼睛里有着蜘蛛丝般多的红丝。脸上多了好几条皱纹,头上的白发也多了好几条。顿时,我觉得自己头上好像顶着一块巨大的石头,眼睛模糊了。我搂着书包,紧紧地抱着妈妈,说:&妈妈,对不起,如果不是我的挑剔,您就不用熬夜了。&妈妈听了,泪水一滴滴的滴在我的脸上,而我已经用泪水洗了好几次脸了。
母爱是多么地可敬啊!请让我用真诚地大声地对母亲说:&妈妈,我爱您!&
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen2151733/
目前共有条评论
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐: