aweekend作文初二作文开头英

my weekend作文50字_百度知道
my weekend作文50字
BirthdayMy weekendYesterday was Sunday,and it was my 12years birthday. My parents had a birthday party at home. I invited my friends to come to the party. At the party. They gave me many small presents. They sang Happy Birthday to me. My mother made a big cake for me.We really had a good time at the weekend.
翻译:我的周末昨天是周日,是我的12岁生日,我的父母给我在家举办了一个生日聚会。我邀请了我的朋友来参加我的生日聚会。在宴会上,他们给我带来好多小礼物。他们还为我唱了生日快乐歌。我妈妈为我做了个超级大蛋糕。我们这个周末真得过得很高兴。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
My weekend Yesterday was Sunday,and it was my 12years birthday. My parents had a birthday party at home. I invited my friends to come to the party. At the party. They gave me many small presents. They sang Happy Birthday to me. My mother made a big cake for me.We really had a good time at the weekend.
作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你现在的位置: >
Myhappyweekend时间:
来源: 文章作者:LIUQINQIN
Myhappyweekend
             My happy weekend   Last weekend ,I didn’t want to do homework all day .I wanted to go to somewhere. That was fun. I went to the zoo with my friend JingWen . I bought two tickets .One is for JingWen ,the other is for me .Then we took a bus to the zoo .   The zoo is very big .There are many kinds of animals at the zoo.What animal did we see.We saw tiger 、momkey 、panada、lion 、elephant、and so on .I like monkey and panada best .Because momkey and panada are pretty and they can make me happy .I didn’t feed any animals .Because I don’t what kind of animals eat to make strong and I didn’t eat any snacks . I wanted to keep the zoo clean .Finally ,we feel tired and we leave the zoo. I think the zoo is good for animals ,why? Because the zoo can help people to stop animals from going extinct.and I think zoos are bad for animals.Because the zoo make animals feel lonely and animals will misses they family.   That was a ggod day !   这篇英语作文是我们要求我们写关于你去动物园玩的一天,没去过的想像。这篇作文老师说写得还可以,帮我简单的修改一下,希望大家多多支持!――后记 英语作文MYWEEkEND_百度知道
提问者采纳
My weekendI had a busy weekend. On saturday morning I did my homework,they are too difficult for me . In the afternoon, I cleaned my room. At night, I went to the movies with my friends. On sunday morning, I went shopping.I bought many things. In the evening, I visitedmy aunt , my aunt cooked dinner for me. They are very delicious.
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
↖雅望天堂↗
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
亲"plan"写错了I am going to have a busy weekend ! On Saturday , I‘m going to clean my room and do homework. Then , in the evening , I ‘m going to the supermaket with my mother . On Saturday, I‘m going to the bookstore on foot . I‘m going to
buy some books. Then, I‘m going to go home and read the new books. In the evening , I‘m going to watch TV. That will be fun!
What about you?
What are you going to do on the weekend?
你plan写错了吧?
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁my weekend英语作文_百度知道
my weekend英语作文
1语句通顺,符合标题情境;
2提示词Sunday,clean,homework,piay,watch
TV,morning,3不少于45单词。
我有更好的答案
On the sunday morning,i got up very early.First, i cleaned my room.then ,i watched the basketball game on TV.On the afternoon ,I played with my neibours.I really had a good day!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初二作文题目大全 的文章

随机推荐