sports directorsports day是什么意思思

英语翻译1.As sports director at a local radio station,________________________________________(我对老赞助商非常了解) for my show.2.I was planning a career in biology but ______________________________________________(我对选化学课程并不迫切) in my first year at Carleton University in Ottawa.3.Nothing can add more stress to a long trip than_________________________(丢失你的行李).4.____________________________________(考虑到最近的汇率变化),it may be cheaper to book air ticket in advance.5.There are__________________________(还抵押贷款),investments to be handled,careers to be directed,health to be managed,and – first and foremost – children to be raised.要自己翻译的,不要百度出来的!
暗袭低调104
I&am&very&familiar&with&and&know&well&the&long-time&sponsorsI&did&not&hasten&to&choose&chemistry&courselosing&your&luggageConsidering&the&recent&changes&of&exchange&rate,mortgage&loans&to&pay&up
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
作为体育总监在当地的广播电台,
1.I konw our old sponsor very well2.I am not eager to chose chemical course3.losing your luggage4.Considering to the change of exchange rate5.mortgage loan to be paid
扫描下载二维码短文填词maybe you make sports director_百度知道的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Suspect in Shooting of TV Sports Director Kyle Kraska Surrenders - NBC News
NBC News works best with JavaScript turned on
San Diego sports anchor shot in his driveway
Copy this code to your website or blog
A man wanted in connection with the shooting of a San Diego television station sports director Tuesday has surrendered to police that surrounded his home.
A man believed to be Mike Montana, a suspect in the shooting of Kyle Kraska, walked outside of an El Cajon home with his hands up at around 9:50 p.m. and surrendered to police. Montana had been named as a suspect in the 3 p.m. shooting of Kyle Kraska, who was shot as he pulled out of his driveway in a Mercedes.
Someone driving a white van peppered Kraska's vehicle with gunfire and drove off, according to a neighbor who witnessed the shooting in the San Diego neighborhood of Scripps Ranch.
Tuesday night that Kraska, a sports director and anchor at the station and a former anchor of &Hard Copy,& was out of surgery and that his prognosis was good.
Police later identified a suspect as Montana, 54. Police said he is wanted for attempted murder and should be considered armed and dangerous. Police said he was last seen driving a van with a &Superior Painting& logo on it. A van with that lettering on it was seen outside the El Cajon home.
San Diego police officials could not immediately say how many shots were fired at Kraska, but they said there were multiple bullet holes in Kraska's car, which had its windows shot out.
&I heard a bunch of gunfire, and then there was a pause, and then there was another bunch of gunfire,& neighbor Stephen Rowe , adding that he heard at least 12 shots.
A motive was not immediately clear, officials said.
Kyle was shot at his home in Scripps Ranch and is in surgery. We are live at the scene and the hospital
— Barbara Richards (@sdbrichards)
We are actively looking for Mike Montana. He is armed & dangerous. Call 911 if you see him or know where he is. — San Diego PD (@SanDiegoPD)
MANY THANKS to all viewers emailing prayers & best wishes for Kyle. They're appreciated. — CBS News 8 (@CBS8)
— with Phil Helsel
Andrew BlanksteinDirector | Television Director | Live Television Director | Sports Director
2010 Vancouver Olympic Opening Ceremonies
2010 Vancouver Olympic Opening Ceremonies
Athens Olympic Opening Ceremonies
Burton Commings
Nelly Furtado
Nelly Furtado
2010 Flora Exposition – Taipei Taiwan
2010 Flora Exposition – Taipei Taiwan
2011 Singapore National Day Celebration & Parade
National Hockey League
NCAA Football
MLS – Major League Soccer
NCAA Basketball
2004 Athens Summer Olympic Games – Athletics
2000 Sydney Summer Olympic Games – Beach VolleyBall
2000 Sydney Summer Olympic Games – Beach Volleyball
2000 Sydney Summer Olympic Games – Beach Volleyball
2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympic Games – Hockey
2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympic Games – Hockey
2006 Torino Winter Olympic Games – Indoor Ice Venues
2007 Rio de Janeiro Pan American Games – Gymnastics & Athletics
2007 Rio de Janeiro Pan American Games – Gymnastics
2007 Rio de Janeiro Pan American Games – Athletics
Extreme Sports – Red Bull Crashed Ice World Championships Quebec
Extreme Sports – Red Bull BMX Stomping Grounds Chicago
Excellence In Entertainment & Sports Television
Entertainment & Music Production ExperienceSports Production ExperienceInternational Production Experience
Recent News
Meet Greg BreakellLearn more about Greg's Career in TelevisionGet in Touch

我要回帖

更多关于 directorwa什么意思 的文章

随机推荐