其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中英语作文优秀语句_百度知道
高中英语作文优秀语句
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
t take it for granted that your parents should support you all your life.68 No sooner had he closed his eyes than he fell asleep.74 Sorry to bother you(抱歉打扰你). 和……联系13, and all are not born gentlemen.77 We must take action to (采取行动)keep up with (与……保持一致)new developments78 We should make every effort to (尽一切努力)protect our valuable drinking water,我就改掉这个坏习惯[来源. Add truth to a pile of red brick and you have a school.如果我是你的话. 感激47 I would like to take a walk rather than watch TV this weekend. Helen is the most beautiful girl that Ill never guess who telephoned me just now — my cousin from America. (一……就……)35 How are you getting on &#47,我就打给他53 If only she would accept my invitation,影响) to me whether you go or not, but one has to work terribly hard for them. 我最喜欢帮助人了44 I was wondering if you't afford to waste it. 请你把票拿出来看一下82 You are supposed to
(应该)have finished reading this novel by now83 You should make good use of (充分利用)your spare time to practice Es hard to imagine how he made it (成功:高考%资源网 KS%5U]
The reason why he could not go there was that his grades were too low.如果我知道他的号码;m concerned.5ykj.45 I won&#39. Taking exercise is closely related to health://www:1) It is their clothes, we couldn&#39. (很可能)64 It is no use talking without doing.2, but on the other (hand)(另一方面) I distrust(不相信) your judgment. There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired?37 I&#39, make-up and the way they walk that makes people laugh2) It is exactly what we do — you and I — that changes the world.正是我们(你和我)所做的改变了世界3)
It is often human digging(挖掘) that causes the loss of valuable materials18;t stand it when people talk with their mouth full. (感激)38 I can&#39,共同的) understanding plays a
key role in(扮演一个关键的角色) building a friendly relationship.46 I would appreciate it if (……将不胜感激)you call me back this evening, but I have a question to ask you.32 From my point of view. Add love to a house and you have a home.34 Hardly had she begun speaking when there was a knock on the door. 25
But for (要不是)your generous help?28
Do you think it necessary (必要)to ask for official permission for the event to take place. 社会的进步是以和谐为基础的11;d like to go to a co along with your English study,切莫)can we ignore(忽视) the value of knowledge.76 We hold the opinion (认为)that miracles(奇迹) sometimes occur(发生).他是最不愿意结婚的人21.10.(认为理所应当)31 For one thing. Add righteousness to a city and you have a community. Thanks to his encouragement.70 Now that (既然)we are alone. Nothing is more important than to receive education.没有什么比接受教育更重要了3.16, (就我而言)| think we should pay more attention to (更关注)the safety of schoolchildren。20.30
Don&#39. What an important thing it is to keep our promise, I would get rid of this bad habit. [来源.26
Can you imagine how she lived through (度过. The more books we read, these shoes don'd love to thank all my teachers and friends, we can make the impossible possible. (我不是有意伤害你的)40 I&#39.我们种树的原因是它们能给我们提供新鲜的空气联系教材;t make sense. We should spare no efforts to (不遗余力)beautify our environment.62 It is high time (该做……的时候了)we stopped talking about this silly question.60 It suddenly occurred to me(我突然想到) that I knew how to solve that problem:高考%资源网 KS%5U]
What you say doesn&#39. (打算)43 I like nothing better than helping people?36 How long will it take you to recite such a passage. Rich as our country is.htm" target="_blank">http.22,别无选择)take a taxi for we&#39. 9,(我认为) Crazy English is the most effective way to learn English!她要是能接受我的邀请就好了54 In conclusion(总之);m occupied with(忙于……,(最后但不是不重要) I&#39.(把……当作……)66 t&#39.(判决)72 Please don&#39. It is not who rules us that is important.24
As long as (只要)t have finished the work so soon, Is not like Jim to be late for class.假如在一堆红砖上加上真理的话, but how he rules us.79 When it comes to (一说到…….63 It is likely that it will rain this afternoon.73 Their neighbors can do nothing but
(除了做……之外;s my great honor to introduce the governor, I would phone him.联系教材.过度工作对健康有害17.毫无疑问我们的教育体系有待完善4:高考%资源网 KS%5U]
81 You are required to (被要求)m grateful for your timely help. 尽管我们的国家很富裕;s an expert, the more learned we become.57 Is it convenient(……是方便的) for you to post (寄)this letter for me when you go out. On no account (决不.com/Health/gaosan/59847;做到)without any help. The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can provide us with fresh air. So precious is time that we can&#39.总之.5ykj, (即将到来)I decide to give up doing sports.80 You are expected to work late tonight.84 You will be able to get accepted by a top law school if you can pass the exam.67 ast but not least, the qualities of our living are by no means (决不)satisfactory. Every man is not polite:高考%资源网 KS%5U]
52 If It hesitate(犹豫) to contact(联系) us if you are in need of assistance(帮助). For another: [来源;m dying to (渴望做……)leave for Beijing to meet my parents41 I' don&#39.33 From where I stand (我的立场, I would have met you at the airport. Smoking has a great influence on (对……有影响)our health,从事……) preparing for the final exams, he&#39.61 It&#39, they are too expensive.59 It makes no difference(没有区别.88
We had no choice but to (除了做……之外! ( <a href="http, I think to set a goal (树立一个目标)for yourself is of great importance, we can talk freely.5;t mean to hurt you. 我讨厌老是交通堵塞, I find mutual(彼此的;t write to him unless (if …not)he writes to me first. (没有意义)I don&#39;m fed up with all these traffic jams,总的来说49 I&#39. 时间是如此的珍贵;d missed the last bus. On the contrary(相反),就成了一所学校.85 You&#39,我们浪费不起61. 你今晚要加班, life in the future will certainly be very different from that of today. Since the examination is around the corner! (遵守诺言)How important a thing it is to keep our promise.(虚拟语气)51 If I were you.42 I intend to give him a surprise. As far as I&#39.(一……就……)69 No words can express how surprised and happy I was when I saw the gift,一谈到……)English. (忍受)39 I didn&#39;s no point in(做……没有意义) getting angry when things have happened. 宁愿……而不是48 To sum up.55 In that case(既然那样的话)? [来源, I worked even harder86
On (the) one hand(一方面) I admire(钦佩) your ability! 15.75 There&#39?58 It goes without saying that (不用说)women should have equal rights and opt bother(打扰) me. The progress of the society is based on (以……为基础)harmony,别无选择)envy their new pool.12, I finally realized my dream.56 If you want to succeed in life:高考%资源网 KS%5U]
71 Their criticism(批评) did not discourage me.(上课迟到不像是Jim的做法) He regards time as the most important thing in life. 多亏14,我认为)we should support(支持) him no matter what happens.(做……没有用)65 lt&#39.8!50 If I had known that you were coming. It’s useless trying to argue with Shylock.You might as well go stand upon the beach and argue with the sea.19;t agree with you. He is the last man to accept a bride,经历)all these difficulties27
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions. Overwork does harm to health,我们的生活质量从不满意7. [来源:///Health/gaosan/59847
1、Its Chinese name &Qing Ming& literally means &Clear Brightness,& hinting at its importance as a celebration of Spring. Similar to the spring festivals of other cultures, Tomb Sweeping Day celebrates the rebirth of nature, while marking the beginning of the planting season and other outdoor activities.  清明节,又叫踏青节,正是春光明媚草木吐绿的时节,也正是人们春游的好时候,所以古人有清明踏青,并开展一系列体育活动的的习俗。直到今天,清明节祭拜祖先,悼念已逝的亲人的习俗仍很盛行。  2、In ancient times, people celebrated Qing Ming Jie with dancing, singing, picnics, and kite flying. Colored boiled eggs would be broken to symbolize the opening of life.  3、One theory is that since any number of ghosts rome around a grave area, the less appealing food will be consumed by the ancestors, and not be plundered by strangers.  每年的公历四月五日前后为清明节,是二十四节气之一。今年的清明节是4月4日。在二十四个节气中,既是节气又是节日的只有清明。清明节是我国传统节日,也是最重要的祭祀节日。按照旧的习俗,祭祀(扫墓)时,人们要携带酒食果品、纸钱等物品到墓地,将食物供祭在亲人墓前,再将纸钱焚化,为坟墓培上新土,折几枝嫩绿的新枝插在坟上,然后叩头行礼祭拜,最后吃掉酒食回家。  清明节,又叫踏青节,正是春光明媚草木吐绿的时节,也正是人们春游的好时候,所以古人有清明踏青,并开展一系列体育活动的的习俗。直到今天,清明节祭拜祖先,悼念已逝的亲人的习俗仍很盛行。  Celebrated two weeks after the vernal equinox, Tomb Sweeping Day is one of the few traditional Chinese holidays that follows the solar calendar-- typically falling on April 4, 5, or 6.  Its Chinese name &Qing Ming& literally means &Clear Brightness,& hinting at its importance as a celebration of Spring. Similar to the spring festivals of other cultures, Tomb Sweeping Day celebrates the rebirth of nature, while marking the beginning of the planting season and other outdoor activities.1. Money doesn&#39;t grow on trees. 作出努力:make tremendous/persistent/sustained effort to do sth., take great pains to do(with work/study)影响学习/工作:interfere with studies/work产生影响:have/exert a profound influence on life/personality, have a dramatic/undesirable effect on较好地驾驭生活:be a better pilot of one&#39;s life剥夺机会/权力:deprive oneself of the chance/right/opportunity取代就的方式:substitute for/take the place of the old way采取措施:take effective steps/measures to控制我们的环境:take/gain increasing control over our own environment躲避危险/挑战:shy/run away from the dangers/challenge满足要求:meet/satisfy/accommodate the demand of补偿损失:compensate for/make up for the loss/damage解释某现象:account for/explain the phenomenon对……很好的了解:have a better understanding/appreciation of, have a new perspective on. provide/gain an insight into把某因素考虑进去:take sth. Into account(consideration), give much thought to品位人生/自由/青春:savor the life/freedom/youth培养对……的信心:develop/foster one&#39;s interest/confidence in经历变化/困难/艰险:undergo/experience great changes/hardships/experience表现出自信心等:project one&#39;s confidence/feeling/image生活充满不公正的地方:life is full of minor irritation/injustice追求学习/职业:pursue one&#39;s academic interest/professional career学习知识/技术:pursue/acquire knowledge/technology/skill被看作学习的……榜样:be held up as a good example交流经验/知识:share experience/ideas/problems/knowledge发挥/起到重要作用:play an (important/active/great) role/part逃学/缺课:skip school/a class/a meeting/a lecture知识/经验丰富:rich in knowledge/experience确立/追求目标:set/pursue a goal/higher standard到达目标:achieve/accomplish/stain the goal/aim/objective克服困难:overcome obstacles/difficulty面临危险/困难:be confronted/faced with/in the face of danger/difficulty阻碍了成功:stand in the way of success, be an obstacle/barrier to success/growth阻碍了发展:hamper/impede/stunt the development of持传统的看法:hold conventional wisdom发表看法:voice/express one&#39;s opinion持相反/合理的观点:take the opposite/fresh view揭穿某种一贯的说法:shatter the myth of求得帮助:enlist one&#39;s support/help缩小差别:bridge/narrow/fill the gap/gulf (between city and country)把成功/错误归咎于:attribute/own the success/failure to对……重要:be indispensable/important/vital to施加压力:put/exert a academic pressure on重视:assign/attach much importance/significance to强调:place/put much emphasis/stress/value on把注意力集中在:focus/concentrate one&#39;s attention/efforts/thoughts upon提供机会/信息:provide/offer/furnish an opportunity/information for sb.抓住机会:grab/seize/take the opportunity得到机会:enjoy/gain access to a opportunity/information有可能:there is (little/much) possibility/likelihood that, chances/the odds are that展开竞争:compete against/with sb. for the prize/position/control/the mastery of开展运动:conduct(carryon/undertake/initiate/launch/wage) a (vigorous/nation-wide/publicity/advertising) campaign (for/against)对我很有/没有什么意义:make much/little sense to me带来无穷的幸福/满足:be a source of happiness satisfaction/contentment/pride/complaint献身于:devote/dedicate/commit oneself to a cause/career大不(没什么)两样:make much(little/no) difference真正重要的是:what really matters/accounts is …改变生活旅程:change/alter the course of life建立在大量的学习/实践上:built on tremendous amount of study/practice进行调查/执行任务:conduct/carry out an study/task/experiment辞去工作/学习:leave/quit one&#39;s job/work/school参加考试/竞赛等:enter (for) the examination/contest, race参加活动/讨论:take part/participate/be engaged in sports/activities/discussion影响思想/态度/事件的形成:shape one&#39;s thinking/attitude进入大学/社会/家庭/劳力市场/职业:enter a school/college/society/the work force/professionals实现自己的理想/愿望:realize/fulfill/achieve one&#39;s dream(hops/wish/desire)减轻压力/紧张:reduce/alleviate/relieve the stress/pressure/tension提高社会地位:enhance/improve/upgrade social status/position/standing rise to the position of leadership提高技术/能力:sharpen (increase/improve/enhance/boost) one&#39;s skill/ability加快/促进发展:accelerate/facilitate/advance/enhance/boost the development of随着生活节奏的加快:with the quickening pace/rhythm/tempo of modern life/society开阔眼界/兴趣:broaden one&#39;s interest/outlook, expand(broaden/enlarge) one&#39;s mental horizons有助于了解/发展/宣传/解决:contribute much/little/greatly/to a better understanding of/the popularity of/the growth of/the solution of有助于解决问题:go a long way to(towards) solving the problem迷恋名利/分数:be obsessed/preoccupied with grades/fame/fortune把时间花/浪费在:spend/waste time doing sth., put in hours doing sth.利用机会/技术:make (full/better) use of/take advantage of opportunity/time, tap/harness technology potential/skills/talent把知识/经验运用到…:apply/put the theory/knowledge/experience… to practice/daily life/good use取得进步:make much progress/strides/gains in充分发挥潜力/能力:develop one&#39;s ability/potential to the full, give full play to one&#39;s ability充满激情/渴望:have a burning desire/a great passion for
其他类似问题
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁advertisement
美音:[?d&v?:t?zm?nt
英音:[?d&v?:t?zm?nt
n.广告,做广告
advertisement为中学词汇
&&词频:3344
vrs,vert=to turn(转移;改变;转向)
advertisement
/?d'v?:t?sm?
,aedv?r'ta?zm? ,aedv?`ta?zm?nt/n 1 [U] action of advertising 出公告; 做广告; 登广告*[attrib 作定语] the advertisement page 广告专页. 2 [C] (also advert, ad) ~ (for sb/sth) public notice offering or asking for goods, services, etc 广告(推销或徵求货物, 服务等)*If you want to sell your old sofa, why not put an advertisement in the local paper? 你若打算卖掉旧沙发, 何不在本地报纸上登个广告呢?
advertisement
also ad informal advert BrE a picture, set of words, or a short film, which is intended to persuade people to buy a product or use a service, or that gives information about a job that is available, an event that is going to happen etcadvertisement for The Sunday papers are full of advertisements for cars. She saw an advertisement for a ski vacation in Vermont. They put an advertisement in The Morning News, offering a high salary for the right person. The organizers of the concert had taken out a full page advertisement in The New York Times. Only a handful of people answered the advertisement . be an advertisement for sthto be a good example of something or show how effective it can be He's a very good advertisement for the benefits of regular exercise.COLLOCATES for sense 1 put/place an advertisement in a newspaper take out an advertisement (=ask for an advertisement to be printed or shown) a newspaper/television/radio advertisement a full-page/half-page/two-page advertisement a job advertisement answer/reply to an advertisement run a series of advertisements (=print or broadcast a series of them) WORD FOCUS: advertisement types of advertisement: commercial on TV or radio poster on a wall, often with a picture on it junk mail unwanted letters in the post, advertising things flyer a sheet of paper with an advertisement on it, given to you in the street or pushed through your door the blurb a piece of writing on the back of a book, which talks about the good things in it the classified ads also the small ads (BrE) short advertisements in a newspaper, in which people offer things for sale the personal ads/the lonely hearts (ads) newspaper advertisements in which people say they want to meet someone for romance See also:
slogan, jingle2 (1) , plug2 (2)
advertisement
计算机/互联网词典:
文化教育传媒词典:
广告 其他:
1. There are large advertisement signs directed at them both: the tough, confident or fashionable older man, the beautiful, &worldly& young woman, both dragging away.
&&&&到处都有针对他们这两类人的巨大广告牌:强壮、自信或时髦、年龄较大的男人, 以及漂亮、&世故&的年青女人,都在吞云吐雾。
2. An advertisement which begins with the magic word FREE can rarely go wrong.
&&&&凡是用"免费"这个神奇的词开头的广告很少会失败的。
单词相关文章列表

我要回帖

更多关于 offer sb with sth 的文章

随机推荐