katto be advisedd me not to eat snakes in class Kate

Snake dishes have become popular in recent years. Snake meat is often seen in restaurants. It seems that eating snakes is now in fashion, and if you ( A ) ___________ (not eat) any snakes yet, you’re considered out-of-date. But I wonder whether it is worth following.Some people think that eating snake meat is good for their health. But these people don’t know that snakes usually eat mice and worms. Therefore, there are many parasites(寄生虫)found inside snakes’ bodies. ( B ) 它们可能对我们的健康有害。 Apart from this, we’re sorry to see that more snakes are being killed by a butcher’s knife. According to the newspaper, Shanghai Star, about 1,000 tons of snakes are eaten by people every year in China. In Shenzhen of Guangdong Province, sometimes as many as 10 tons of snakes are served on dinner tables in a single day. ( C ) If we still turn a blind eye to this, a vicious circle(恶性循环)will be created — if more snakes are eaten by people, the number of snakes will drop, and the number of mice will increase, which will result in a decrease in crop output. This will make more people hungry. Who wants to see such a tragedy?( D ) Therefore, let’s not eat snakes any more! To protect the snakes is to protect ourselves.小题1:用 ( A ) 处所给词的正确形式填空。 ________________________小题2:将 ( B ) 处的句子翻译成英语。___________________________________________________________________________________小题3:将 ( C ) 处翻译成汉语。__________________________________________________________________________________小题4:改写 ( D ) 处的句子,句意不变。Therefore, let’s ___________ ____________ eating snakes!小题5:根据短文内容回答问题:What will happen if people eat more snakes? ____________________________________________________ - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Snake dishes have become popular in recent years. Snake meat is often seen in restaurants. It seems that eating snakes is now in fashion, and if you ( A ) ___________ (not eat) any snakes yet, you’re considered out-of-date. But I wonder whether it is worth following.Some people think that eating snake meat is good for their health. But these people don’t know that snakes usually eat mice and worms. Therefore, there are many parasites(寄生虫)found inside snakes’ bodies. ( B ) 它们可能对我们的健康有害。 Apart from this, we’re sorry to see that more snakes are being killed by a butcher’s knife. According to the newspaper, Shanghai Star, about 1,000 tons of snakes are eaten by people every year in China. In Shenzhen of Guangdong Province, sometimes as many as 10 tons of snakes are served on dinner tables in a single day. ( C ) If we still turn a blind eye to this, a vicious circle(恶性循环)will be created — if more snakes are eaten by people, the number of snakes will drop, and the number of mice will increase, which will result in a decrease in crop output. This will make more people hungry. Who wants to see such a tragedy?( D ) Therefore, let’s not eat snakes any more! To protect the snakes is to protect ourselves.小题1:用 ( A ) 处所给词的正确形式填空。 ________________________小题2:将 ( B ) 处的句子翻译成英语。___________________________________________________________________________________小题3:将 ( C ) 处翻译成汉语。__________________________________________________________________________________小题4:改写 ( D ) 处的句子,句意不变。Therefore, let’s ___________ ____________ eating snakes!小题5:根据短文内容回答问题:What will happen if people eat more snakes? ____________________________________________________Snake dishes have become popular in recent years. Snake meat is often seen in restaurants. It seems that eating snakes is now in fashion, and if you ( A ) ___________ (not eat) any snakes yet, you’re considered out-of-date. But I wonder whether it is worth following.Some people think that eating snake meat is good for their health. But these people don’t know that snakes usually eat mice and worms. Therefore, there are many parasites(寄生虫)found inside snakes’ bodies. ( B ) 它们可能对我们的健康有害。 Apart from this, we’re sorry to see that more snakes are being killed by a butcher’s knife. According to the newspaper, Shanghai Star, about 1,000 tons of snakes are eaten by people every year in China. In Shenzhen of Guangdong Province, sometimes as many as 10 tons of snakes are served on dinner tables in a single day. ( C ) If we still turn a blind eye to this, a vicious circle(恶性循环)will be created — if more snakes are eaten by people, the number of snakes will drop, and the number of mice will increase, which will result in a decrease in crop output. This will make more people hungry. Who wants to see such a tragedy?( D ) Therefore, let’s not eat snakes any more! To protect the snakes is to protect ourselves.小题1:用 ( A ) 处所给词的正确形式填空。 ________________________小题2:将 ( B ) 处的句子翻译成英语。___________________________________________________________________________________小题3:将 ( C ) 处翻译成汉语。__________________________________________________________________________________小题4:改写 ( D ) 处的句子,句意不变。Therefore, let’s ___________ ____________ eating snakes!小题5:根据短文内容回答问题:What will happen if people eat more snakes? ____________________________________________________科目:最佳答案小题1:have eaten小题2:They may do harm to our health./They may be bad for our health.小题3:如果我们对此视而不见,那将会产生恶性循环。小题4:give up小题5:It will make more people hungry at last./解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心英语翻译1.The dead snake in the street frightened Kate .She was always frightened of snakes .She thought they were the most frightening animals in the world .翻译:2.My god You scared me to death Oh ,sorry ,Ann .I just came back from the costume ball .Do you really think the mask is scaring .翻译:3.This is the most boring film I've ever seen .I think so .I'm really bored about it .翻译:4.Relax ,yourself ,Holly .Don't push yourself too much .Yes ,I know .I'll listen to somerelaxing music to get relaxed tonight .翻译:5.To our great surprise the chimp can play video games It's really surprising know that chimps and human are genetically similar .翻译:
时先森丶OU04
1.The dead snake in the street frightened Kate .She was always frightened of snakes .She thought they were the most frightening animals in the world .翻译:街上的死蛇把kate吓坏了.她一向很怕蛇.她认为它们是世界上最吓人的动物.2.My god !You scared me to death !Oh ,sorry ,Ann .I just came back from the costume ball .Do you really think the mask is scaring .翻译:A:我的天!你吓死我了!B:噢,对不起,Ann.我刚从化装舞会回来.你真的认为这个面具很吓人吗?3.This is the most boring film I've ever seen .I think so .I'm really bored about it .翻译:A:这是我看到的最枯燥的电影.B:我也这么想.我真的厌倦它了(指电影)4.Relax ,yourself ,Holly .Don't push yourself too much .Yes ,I know .I'll listen to somerelaxing music to get relaxed tonight .翻译:A:放松你自己,Holly.不要给自己太大压力.B:是的,我知道.我今晚会听点轻松的歌曲来放松下自己.5.To our great surprise the chimp can play video games !It's really surprising know that chimps and human are genetically similar .翻译:令我们非常吃惊的黑猩猩可以玩视频游戏!这真是令人惊奇,黑猩猩和人类的基因相似.PS:有A和B的是两个人的对话
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.蛇的死在街头害怕凯特。她总是害怕蛇。她以为他们是最可怕的动物世界。2.我的上帝!你怕我死!噢,对不起,安。我刚才回来的服装球。你们真的认为面具是吓跑。3.这是最乏味电影我见过。我想是这样。我真的厌倦了。4.放松自己,霍莉。不要把自己太多。是的,我知道。我会听音乐somerelaxing获得今晚放松。5.令我们非常吃惊的黑猩猩可以玩视频游戏!这真是令人惊奇...
1.街上的死蛇使凯特很害怕。她总是害怕蛇。她以为他们是世界上最可怕的动物。2. 我的上帝!你吓死我了!噢,对不起,安。我刚才从化妆晚会上回来。你真的认为这个面具很吓人嚒?3.这是我见过的最乏味的电影。我想是这样。我真的对它感到厌烦4.放松自己,霍莉。不要给自己太多压力。是的,我知道。今晚我会听些轻松的音乐来放松。5.令我们非常吃惊的黑猩猩可以玩视频游戏!知道...
1.街上的一条死蛇吓着了凯特,她总是害怕蛇.她认为蛇是世界上最可怕的动物了.2.我的上帝!你把我吓死了!噢,对不起,安,我刚才从化装舞会回来,你真的认为面具很吓人吗?3.这是我看过的最无聊的电影了.我想是这样的.我真的对它感到厌烦了.4.哈利,放松一下,不要给自己施加太多压力.是的,我知道,我在听音乐放松一下.5.令我们惊奇的是黑猩猩居然能玩视频游戏!黑猩猩...
1. 在街道的死的蛇吓唬了Kate。 她总是被吓唬了蛇。 她认为他们是最惊恐的动物在世界上。 2. 我的神! 您惊吓了我对死亡! 噢,抱歉, Ann。 我从化妆舞会回来了。 做您真正地认为面具惊吓。
3. 这是我看了的多数乏味电影。 我如此认为。 我对此真正地乏味。
4.放松,你自己,霍莉。 不要推挤自己太多。 是,我知道。 我将听到somer...
1。在街上的死蛇吓凯特。她总是害怕蛇。她以为他们是最可怕的动物在世界上的更大。
2。我的神啊!你吓了我一跳。噢,对不起,安。我刚从服装球。你真的认为这个掩码是令我恐惧。
3。这是我见过的最无聊的电影我已看过。我是这样认为的。我实在感到厌烦。
4。放松点,你自己,...
扫描下载二维码操作成功!
操作失败!
2015年 知识清单(第2题)
Will you please tell me why you had no pen ________ in class, Kate?
A.to have written
B.to be written with
C.to have been written
D.to write with
【正确答案】
【答案详解】
当不定式作定语所修饰的词是不定式所表示动作发生的地点或使用的工具时,不定式末尾需加上必要的介词。又逻辑主语you与write是逻辑上的主动关系,故用不定式的主动形式表示被动意义,故选D。
相关知识点英语翻译1.The dead snake in the street ______ Kate .She was always ____ of snakes .She thought they were the most _____ animals in the world .( frighten ) frightened ,frightened ,frightening 翻译:2.My god You ____ me to death Oh ,sorry ,Ann .I just came back from the costume ball .Do you really think the mask is _______ ( scare ) scared ,scaring 翻译:3.This is the most ______ film I've ever seen .I think so .I'm really ______ about it .( bore ) boring ,bored 翻译:4._______ ,yourself ,Holly .Don't push yourself too much .Yes ,I know .I'll listen to some _____ music to get _____ tonight .( relax ) Relax ,relaxing ,relaxed 翻译:5.To our great ______ the chimp can play video games It's really ______ know that chimps and human are genetically similar .( surprise ) surprise ,surprising 翻译:
强颜欢笑丶锿k
1.在街道____ Kate的死的蛇.她总是蛇__.她认为他们是多数___动物在世界上.(吓唬) 答案 :害怕,害怕,吓唬的 2.我的神!您__我死亡的!噢,抱歉,Ann.我从化妆舞会回来了.做您真正地认为面具是_____ (恐慌) 答案 :惊吓,惊吓3.这是我看了的多数____电影.我如此认为.我真正地是____对此.(打扰) 答案 :不耐烦,乏味4._____,你自己,霍莉.不要推挤自己太多.是,我知道.我将听到一些___音乐今晚得到___.(放松) 答案 :放松,放松,放松的:5.对我们的巨大____黑猩猩能打电子游戏!它是____真正地知道黑猩猩和人是基因上相似的.(惊奇) 答案 :惊奇,惊奇的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码阅读理解. Look at the girl. Her name is Li Fang. She is eleven. My name is Kate. I am eleven, too. Li Fang and I are good friends. She is in Class One, Grade One. She is Number 8 in Row 5. I am in Class 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
阅读理解。&&&&& Look at the girl. Her name is Li Fang. She is eleven. My name is Kate. I am eleven, too. Li Fang and I are good friends. She is in Class One, Grade One. She is Number 8 in Row 5. I am in Class Two, Grade One, I am Number 9 in Row 6. We are at school today. 1.How old is Li Fang?&A.&&She is eleven.&&&&B.&&She is twelve.C.&&She is ten.&&&&&& D.&&She is nine.2. Li Fang and I are _____.&&A. girls&&&&B. boys&&&&C. teachers&&&&D. sisters3. What grade are Li Fang and I in?&&&A. Grade Four.&&B. Grade Three.&&C. Grade Two.&&D. Grade One.4. Li Fang is my_____.&A. good teacher&&B. good friend&&&&C. brother&&&&D. sister5. Where are Li Fang and I today?&&&A. At school.&&&&B. At home.&&&&C. Here.&&&&D. In the shop.
1-5&& AADBA
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解&&&&&& Two&very&good&fishermen&went&fishing.&&After&a&short&time.&&both&were&catching&a&lot&of&fish&and&many&people&came&to&watch&them. &&&&&&&&&&& One&of&the&fishermen&was&outgoing&and&talked&pleasantly&with&the&people&around&him.&&The&other&was&silent. &&&&&&&&&&& The&people&asked&the&outgoing&fisherman&to&teach&them&how&to&fish.&&He&agreed&but&asked&these&people&to&give&him&one&fish&for&every&ten&they&caught.&&If&they&caught&less&than&lo&fish,&they&wouldn't&have&to&give&him&any&fish. &&&&&&&&&&& So&the&fisherman&started&to&teach&everyone&how&to&fish.&&He&spent&the&whole&day&teaching&&them&and&got&back&a&full&basket&of&fish.&&He&also&made&friends&with&the&people&he&taught&to&fish. &&&&&&&&&&& The&other&fisherman&was&lonely.&&Nobody&was&watching&him.&&At&the&end&of&the&day,&&his&&fish&were&far&fewer&than&his&friend's. &&&&&&&&&&& If&we&help&others&succeed,&we&harvest&both&success&and&friends. 根据短文内容,回答下列问题。&& 1. Why&did&many&people&come&to&watch&the&two&fishermen? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. Which&fisherman&agreed&to&teach&these&people&how&to&fish?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3. What&would&the&people&do&if&they&caught&ten&fish?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4. Did&the&silent&fisherman&have&fewer&fish&than&his&friend&at&the&end&of&the&day?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. What&do&you&learn&from&the&story? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:山东省期末题
阅读理解。&&&& Snake meat is popular in restaurants. Some people think eating snakes is good for their health. But thesepeople don't know that mice and bad worms are often in snakes' bodies. And we're sorry to see that some people are killing more snakes. &&&& The English newspaper Shanghai Star says,"People in Shanghai eat about l0 tons of snakes every year.In Shenzhen, sometimes people serve lo tons of snakes on dinner tables in a day."&&& &If we still do like this,there will be a vicious (恶性的) circle: If people eat more snakes, the snakes will disappear, but the mice will be more, there will be fewer crops. This will make more people hungry (挨饿).Who wants to see such a bad thing happen? So let's not eat snakes any more.To protect snakes is to protect ourselves.
给下列句子填上适当的单词。1. Snakes eat lots of& _________ 2. People in Shanghai eat _________&snakes than those in Shenzhen. 回答下列问题。 3. Are snakes good or bad for humans?&& ________________________________________________ 4. What will happen if there are no snakes?&& ________________________________________________ 将文中画线的句子译成汉语。 5.________________________________________________
阅读理解&&&&&& When people go to England, they must leam something about transportation there.&&&&&& In England,cars,buses and bikes must keep to the left side of the street. If a person wishes to cross a street,&&he must stop and either look at the traffic lights or look both ways down the street. And instead of looking left first,as we do in China,they look right first.&&&&&& To get about in London, vis]tors should leam to use buses and the underground'. First of all they must know which direction(方向)they are going to and which bus underground train they must take. At the bus stop they wait for buses to come. As soon as they get on the bus, they must pay for their tickets.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&根据短文内容判断正“T”,误“F”。(&&&& )1. In England,people go along the left side of the road as we do in China.(&&&& )2. When they want to cross a street,people in England look right first.(&&& &)3. To go about in London,visitors should learn to drive.(&&&& )4. First of all,visitors must know where to go..(&&&& )5. After people get on a bus,they don-t have lo pay for their tickets at once.
阅读理解。&&&& The police do marry things for us. They help keep us and our things safe. They help keep cars&&moving safely. They take care of people who are hurt.&&&& The police go around town to see that everything is all right. They get around town in many ways. Some of them walk or go by car. In some big cities! Some of the police ride on horses. It is strange to see these animals in the street.&&&& As they go around town,the police help people.Sometimes they find lost children.They take the children home. If the police see a fight, they put an end to it right away. Sometimes people will ask the police howto get to a p/ace in town. The police can always tell the people which way Lo go. They know all the streets and roads well.&&&& Some police stand at crossings. They tell the cars when to go and when to stop. They make sure that the cars do not go too fast. They help children cross the street. They also help people who can't walk well.&&&&Without the police, our streets would not be safe. Cars might go too fast and hurt people. Lost people might never be found. The police do a good job. We need them. And we should thank them for a job well done.1. The police do many things for us. They help keep our things and us______.A. warm&&B. clean&&C. quiet&&D. safe2. How do some of the police get around in some big cities?A. By taxi.&&&&&&&&&&B. On horses.C. By bus.&&&&&&&&&&D. On bikes.3. In the text, “put an end to" means______.A. stop&&B. cut&&C. kill&&D. fly4. The text is mainly talking about the ______of the police.A. life&& B. road&& C. job&& D. day
来源:四川省中考真题
阅读理解。&&&& Do you plan to Hong Kong Disneyland with your family this summer? If your dad smokes, you may ask him to be careful. Smoking is banned in most public places in Hong Kong from January 1, 2007, &&&& The places include restaurants, workplaces, schools or Karaoke lounges (卡拉OK厅). Even smoking at some outdoor places is against the law. For example, beaches, sports grounds, museums and most areas of public parks. &&&& Hong Kong hopes the ban can prevent passive (被动) smoking. What is passive smoking? When people smoke in a restaurant or on a bus, others are forced to breathe the smoke too. They don't want to smoke but they have no choice. This is passive smoking. It does great harm to people's health. &&&& And it'll be better if more people in Hong Kong give up smoking because of the ban. &&&& Hong Kong has 7 million people. Among them, about 840, 000 people aged 15 or above are smokers.&&& &Amy Choi, a student, agreed to the smoking ban. "I don't like people smoking next to me. It's smoky and smelly, she said. &&&& If someone is against the ban, he will have to pay up to HK$ 5, 000. &&&& The ban does not include night-clubs, bars (酒吧) or bathhouses yet. But these places will have to ban smoking by July 1, 2009.&&& &Hong Kong is not the first Asian city to have a smoking ban. From January 1, 2006, Singapore banned smoking in most public places. 1. Smoking is not allowed by law in most public places in Hong Kong from ___________.A. January 1, 2006 B. January 1, 2007 C. July 1, 2009 2. The smoking ban is expected ___________.A. to prevent passive smoking B. to make the air dean C. to force all the smokers to give up smoking 3. Which one is TRUE according to the passage? A. Half of Hong Kong people aged 15 or above are smokers. B. Passive smoking means smoking for free. C. You will not be fined ( 罚款) for smoking in Hong Kong bars in the summer of 2008. 4. What was Amy Choi's attitude (态度) towards the ban? A. She had no idea of tht ban. B. She was for the ban. C. She didn't agree lo the ban. 5. The underlined part "is against" means ___________, A. obeys B. breaks C. makes
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 advised 的文章

随机推荐