啊啊啊啊啊
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Shan Gui
$1.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
"A poorly-voiced anime with big boobs meets a child with a strange face. The child takes her clothes off. Their boobs collide."
Recent updates
Temporarily fixed the voices issue which stops too early.
Fixed the looping issue for few BGMs.
We may redo the post-production for all voices after a period of time.
临时性修复部分配音断尾的问题。
修复部分BGM循环时衔接不畅的问题。
过段时间所有配音的后期将全部重做。
Font and Engine updated.
更新了字体和引擎。
Steam Greenlight
About This Game
It is the end of summer. Han Hui, a university student, meets a mysterious young girl named He Jia in the mountains. After this chance meeting, the two embark on a delightful journey.
Shan Gui is a short, linear, kinetic visual-novel set in Nanjing's gorgeous Purple Mountain. It follows the adventure of two young girls as they tour the park, attempting to recount faded childhood memories. Han Hui is moody and depressed until she eventually becomes enraptured by He Jia's overwhelming warmth and happiness. In He Jia, Han Hui finds respite from her sadness and a brand new friend... a friend who may be more than she suggests.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: Integrated Graphics
Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Any 64 bit processor
Minimum:
Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
1.5 hrs on record
For a travel guide, the sexual tension is pretty impressive!Shan Gui is a really short visual novel (a visual short story maybe?) with lush artwork and beautiful music. Beautifully voiced entirely in Chinese, the translation isn't perfect but it isn't so bad that it becomes a distraction.
The story is simple and engaging, and I thought it was interesting that the game actually links to wikipedia entries on the actual locations and lore mentioned in the story. I do use &game& in a loose sense here, because this is definitely more of a novel than a game. There aren't choices to be made, you just click to progress the dialogue through the linear story. For the completionists, Shan Gui has strong Steam integration with super easy achievements and a game that can be completed in a very short amount of time. I didn't actually see the short story and lack of replayability as a bad thing, but I got the game deeply discounted and I feel like the content was worth what I spent. The extras include a gallery of the gorgeous artwork found in the game, as well as the soundtrack.Shan Gui does really feel a bit like a travel and cultural guide though. With more panties and larger boobs.
Was this review helpful?
1.7 hrs on record
Sweet yuri and another good chinese VN: buy if u want-sweet story -child molesting-achievementscons are the very short time and the tortillas eyes
Was this review helpful?
1.7 hrs on record
&Shan Gui is a short, linear, kinetic visual-novel set in Nanjing's gorgeous Purple Mountain.& This is the admirably honest description on the Store page, a kind of honesty not easily found on the official description.First things first: a kinetic visual-novel is one in which the player can't interact with the (linear) story, so don't expect this to be a VN in other words, this is not a game - rather, it's a non-interactive mixed-media experience, and a rather good one at that. It takes about an hour to complete, more if going through the Wiki links (more on this later), and even more if you'll take your time to sit (sometimes quite literally) and enjoy some of the little... &atemporalities& (pardon me) it offers. The replay value is absent - because this is not a game, bear with my redundancy - but this doesn't mean you won't find yourself drawn to re-experience some of the aforementioned time bubbles.The story may appear a little plain/slow to the Westerner's eye, especially in the very beginning, but i on the other hand, those acquainted with the East Asian cultural sphere and its peculiar mindset will take great pleasure on the many references - some rather obvious, others less so. This is why I strongly suggest to break the immersion and check out the Wikipedia links provided in-game (and perhaps follow up on those when the story is over). The translation is decent both in English and German, there are some grammar errors and there's a certain ingenuity in the choice of words, with some nuances irremediably lost in translation. Both characters display some degree of na?veté, however, which makes that ingenuousness somehow fitting. The voice acting is fine as far as I' 'tis certainly not the best I've ever heard, but it serves its purpose well enough. Another reviewer said that &the protagonist is consistently lacking any sort of enthusiasm&, which can hardly be denied - but, given the plot, I think it may have been intended.As to the &art& department, I found the soundtrack remarkable, the sound effects rather good and their timing effective. The backgrounds are gorgeus, and most of them can be &visited& using Google Earth' the artwork is solid, although some scenes have the protagonists overly-sexualised, and while I realise that some if not most will welcome such a thing, I found it rather out-of-place. An utter buzzkill, actually, although that's pretty much the only real downside I stumbled upon during the whole experience, and it is an understandable marketing (and cultural) choice. Thankfully such buzzkills are not that common, and they ultimately had little impact on my enjoyment.What else can be said? The controls are smooth and so the game can be run in fullscreen up to ; 16:10 isn't supported, resulting in movie-like black bands on the top and bottom - not an issue due to the nature of the product (as in, a kinetic VN as opposed to a game). I suggest using headphones for a better experience, if only for the cicadas and thunderstorm.---Did I enjoy it? Far more than I would've expectedWill I go back to it again? Yep.Would I recommend it? Absolutely, and quite frankly I felt it was a steal at a 1,69EUR sale, given that even with its shortcomings I'd still buy it at its full pricetag (4,99EUR), retrospectively. But do keep in mind that this game is not for everyone, although I think I made that rather clear in this review.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
3.9 hrs on record
Hall of FameI freaking love Shan Gui. This game is gorgeuos. It really touches my heart, not the story exactly, but overall aspects of the game.The art and music are really beautiful. I was quite immersed in it in that short about an hour gameplay. I listen to the music of this game for quite a while. It is quite relaxing. I enjoy different scenarios of the game too.This game is short. It does not dragged on unnecessarily. The story is innocent and beautiful as well as the characters.The translation isn't that good though when I first play it. After the patch, it is better and I come play it again. LOL. What I like about this game is that it doesn't really have stupid fan services. I'm quite sick of those sometimes to be honest. There might be some parts in the game that people may consider it as a fan service, but I don't think it's for you guys. It's for Han Hui. XD. This game is quite bitter-sweet and innocent, it wouldn't go along well with the fan services. But I don't know the dev true intentions, of course.This review is subjected to my own opinion, of course. As I can see I might overhype it a bit for some people. (Meaning, personally, I think Shan Gui deserve every compliment I give). So this is here just in case.★ ★ ★ ★ ★5 stars
Was this review helpful?
2.2 hrs on record
Pros:- Bright beautiful art- Characters are voiced- Pretty soundtrack- Visits some places in china which is interesting- I liked He Jia she was very sweet and cheerful. Besides the art and music He Jia is the only thing I liked about the game. Cons:- Bad voice acting, Han Hui has no emotion in her voice whatsoever. - This isn't really a con per se but you can't make any choices and there are no branching storylines. - Again not really a con for everyone but the game is really short. -The story is so simple that there is no interesting plot elements such as a conflict or event. I kept on waiting for something interesting to happen but nothing did. -This games pace takes a leisurely stroll, very slow and no real plot elements. It reminds me a lot of &slice of life& animes. I love &slice of life& animes but only if they have some sort of impact or message, I felt this had none. I say only give this game a try when it's on sale for really cheap.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 8 Steam Achievements
Title: Shan Gui (山桂)
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 19 Aug, 2014