youwalkedwhen you with meme翻译成中文

展会派发资料用语中文翻译成英文,急!!!!!!!_百度知道
展会派发资料用语中文翻译成英文,急!!!!!!!
在展会派发资料的一些中文用语你能帮我翻译成英文吗?我学的英语都还给老师了,我很急.先谢谢大家了1)您好,了解一下我们的资料可以吗?关于....2)不知道你是否有兴趣呢?3)你既然有兴趣的话可以去我们展位参观,可以了解更多的.4)没有兴趣也没关系,留弧肠汾课莴酒风旬袱莫份资料了解下,若之后有需要,资料上有联系方式5)请跟我来,我带你去我们展位,很近,就在那6)你稍等一下,我找我们负责人来和你详谈7)这个具体的我就不是很清楚了,我只负责发放资料,你可以去我们展位咨询8)这个是我们的负责人,你们慢慢谈.那我就先走了
提问者采纳
1 Hello,could you please learn about our information? It is about---2 Are you interested?3 If you are, feel free to go to our exhibition booth, and you will know more.4 If not, it doesn't matter, just keep one piece, there is contact information in case there is a need.5 Well, please come with me, I'll lead you to the booth, it's just over there.6 Please wait a minute, I will get our person in charge to talk with you.7 Sorry, I don't know the details, I'm only handing out information, you could enquire at our booth.8 This is our person in charge, you t弧肠汾课莴酒风旬袱莫alk, and I just leave.
提问者评价
你是第一个回答的,可以看出来你也翻译的很认真,就选你吧,谢谢
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
Hello, about our material can? About...Do not know whether you are interested in?If you are interested to our booth, can learn more.No interest, leave a material understanding, if 弧肠汾课莴酒风旬袱莫necessary, after have contact informationPlease come with me, I will take you to our booth, very close, in thatYou wait a moment, I find we charge you for the detailsThe specific I was not very clear, I only responsible for issuing material, you can go to our boothThis is our director, you slowly talk. Then I walked first
自己翻的,看看吧。1、Hello, this is our information,could you have a look?2、Are you interested ?3、You can go to our booth and know more if you are interested in it.4、If not, it doesn't matter,if necessary, you can contact us.Thank you!5、Well,Please follow me, I'll show you our booth, very close, just over that.6、Please wait a minute,our manager will come and talk with you in the details .7、Sorry, I don't know the details, I just hand out the information, you could enquire at our booth.It's over there.8、This is our manager. You can talk with him. Good bye.
1)Hello, look at the information we have you? About ....2)Do not know if you have interest in art?3)Since you are interested, can go to our booth to visit, you can learn more about4)Have no interest in it does not matter, leaving copies of the information to understand, if the following necessary information on contact5)Please come with me, I'll show you our booth, very close, just that6)You wait a bit, I have come to us for people to come and you go into the details7)This specific I am not very clear, I am only responsible for disseminating information, you can go to our booth Consulting8)This is our person in charge, you discussed slowly. Then I first walked
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁陶喆《爱很简单》英文翻唱:Stewart Mac-I Love You
沪江英乐讯 & &国人翻唱外国歌曲已经习以为常,但是外国人翻唱中文歌曲却不多见。最难得的是由Stewart Mac演绎的英文版颇得陶喆原版神韵。爱,很简单。
Artist:Stewart Mac
Song:I love you
There was once a broken man
who walked a lonely road
and gave up all his dreams
I was once this broken man
who standing into the sun
and just refused to see
I was lost amongst the clouds that wouldn't fade
I was looking for an answer
I was searching but I didn't take the time
I was down and out and feeling so afraid
I love you
The way that you turned me round
and chased away my blues
I love you
The way that you changed my world
when I'm with you
Love may come and love may go
but now it's here to stay
Forever and a day with you
and when I see you smile
I fall into your eyes
Don't ever fade away
I need you here to make the dark clouds drift away
and to make the mornings bright again
I'm right here for you
and there's nothing more to say
I'm just happy that you're mine you've stayed
I love you
and chased away my blues
I love you Yes, I do
when I'm with you
It doesn't matter we're far
and where we're going
as long as you're with me all the way
and the nights are no longer lonely
and wake up now to find a brighter day
I love you Yes, I do
and chased away my blues
I love you Yes, I do
when I'm with you
国人翻唱外国歌曲已经习以为常,但是外国人翻唱中文歌曲却不多见。最难得的是由Stewart Mac演绎的英文版颇得陶喆原版神韵。爱,很简单。
http://i1./topic/091226_yinyue6349.jpg
更多英语翻译文章推荐
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&帮我把杰克逊的“Dirty Diana”歌词用中文翻译过来?_百度知道
帮我把杰克逊的“Dirty Diana”歌词用中文翻译过来?
提问者采纳
  &dirty&这个单词不只是“肮脏”的意思,根据歌词的上下文理解,也可以翻译成“风骚的戴安娜”或“卖弄风情的戴安娜”~这里翻译成“肮脏的戴安娜”似乎不太合适我觉得...  这里提供另外一个翻译版本  Dirty Diana 卖弄风情的戴安娜  You’ll never make me stay 你既然从不想我留下  So take your weight off of me 也就别给我增添麻烦  I know your every move 何不放我过往  I’ve been here times before 我曾多次到此  But I was too blind to see 盲目得竟没发现  That you seduce every man 你在诱惑所有的男人  This time you won’t seduce me 但这次我将不再上当  She’s saying that’s ok 她说那没关系  Hey baby do as you please 宝贝,你爱怎样就怎样  I have the stuff that you want 我有你要的东西  I am the thing that you need & 我能满足你的欲望  She looked me deep in the eyes 她幽幽地盯着我  She’s touchin’ me so to start 开始抚摩我  She says there’s no turnin’ back 她说没有机会回头  She trapped me in her heart 我被她捕获在心房  Dirty Diana 卖弄风情的戴安娜啊  Let me be 放过我  Oh, no  She likes the boys in the band 她喜欢乐队里的小伙  She knows when they come to town 她知道他们的日程  Every musician’s fan 谢幕之后  After the curtain comes down 她要与每个乐师套上近乎  She waits at backstage doors 静静在后台等待  For those who have prestige 声名显赫的歌王  Who promise fortune and fame 他们许诺财富和名望  A life that’s so carefree 还有无所忧虑的生活  She’s saying that’s ok 她说那没关系  Hey baby do as you want 嘿宝贝,你想怎样就怎样  I’ll be your night lovin’ thing 我可以当你今晚的尤物  I’ll be the freak you can taunt 也可作你发泄的对象  And I don’t care what you say 我不在乎你的言谈  I wanna go too far 我只想从中拿到更多  I’ll be your everything 只要你让我名声在望  If you make me a star 我就任你摆布  Dirty Diana 卖弄风情的戴安娜啊  Let me be 放过我  She said I have to go home 她说“我得回家,  ’Cause I’m real tired you see 你看我真的很累,  Now I hate sleepin’ alone 我不喜欢孤枕独眠  Why don’t you come with me 为何不来陪我一晚?  ”I said my baby’s at home 我说“我有宝贝在家  She’s probably worried tonight 今晚她会害怕  I didn’t call on the phone 我还没打电话  To say that I’m alright 告诉她我万事无恙  ”Diana walked up to me 戴安娜径直向我走来  She said I’m all yours tonight 她说“今夜我全属于你  ”At that I ran to the phone 听到这我跑向话亭  Sayin’ baby I’m alright 去告诉我的宝贝我一切无恙  I said but unlock the door 我说但别把房门锁上  ’Cause I forgot the key 因为我忘带了钥匙  She said he’s not coming back 她插话说“他不会回去  Because he’s sleeping with me 因为他要与我同眠  ”Dirty Diana 卖弄风情的戴安娜啊  Let me be 放过我
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
Dirty Diana(肮脏的戴安娜) - Michael Jackson Oh No . . . 喔.不Oh No . . . 喔.不Oh No . . . 喔.不You'll Never Make Me Stay你将永远不会要我留下So Take Your Weight Off Of Me所以我对你而言如释重负I Know Your Every Move我很清楚你任何的举动So Won't You Just Let Me Be所以你不致使我如此I've Been Here Times Before稍早之前我已有经历过But I Was Too Blind To See但我也太白目了That You Seduce Every Man你勾引著每一个男人This Time You Won't Seduce Me此时你不会来勾引我She's Saying That's Ok她说,那很好!Hey Baby Do What You Please嗨宝贝你喜欢做什麼就去做吧I Have The Stuff That You Want我能填满你所想要地I Am The Thing That You Need我就是你所需要She Looked Me Deep In The Eyes她深邃的眼神钉著我看She's Touching Me So To Start她让我开始感动She Says There's No Turning Back她说,已没有退路可走She Trapped Me In Her Heart她已箝制著我倒在她胸怀里Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜Dirty Diana, No 肮脏的戴安娜,不Dirty Diana 肮脏的戴安娜Let Me Be! 允许我Oh No . . . 喔不Oh No . . . 喔不Oh No . . . 喔不She Likes The Boys In The Band她喜欢的是乐团里的男孩She Knows When They Come To Town她知道他们何时进城Every Musician's Fan After The Curtain Comes Down每个音乐家的粉丝都会在落幕后She Waits At Backstage Doors在后台的大门等待著For Those Who Have Prestige Who Promise对於那些拥有名望的人他们的承诺Fortune And Fame, A Life That's So Carefree 是财富和名利,无忧虑地生活She's Saying That's Ok她说,那很好!Hey Baby Do What You Want嗨宝贝你喜欢做什麼就去做吧I'll Be Your Night Loving Thing我将是你夜晚里做爱做的事I'll Be The Freak You Can Taunt你可以奚落我不会责怪And I Don't Care What You Say且我不会在意你说什麼I Want To Go Too Far我想要达到的太遥远I'll Be Your Everything 我将是你的一切If You Make Me A Star如果你让我成为明星, Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜Dirty Diana, No 肮脏的戴安娜,不Dirty Diana . . . 肮脏的戴安娜...Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜Dirty Diana, No 肮脏的戴安娜,不Dirty Diana . . . 肮脏的戴安娜Diana! 安娜!Diana! 安娜!Dirty Diana! 肮脏的戴安娜!Come On! 跟过来!
She Said I Have To Go Home她说:我要回家'Cause I'm Real Tired You See因我真正的累了,你看But I Hate Sleeping Alone但我讨厌独眠Why Don't You Come With Me你为什麼不来陪我I Said My Baby's At Home我说:我亲爱的在家She's Probably Worried Tonight她今晚可能很担心
I Didn't Call On The Phone To Say That I'm Alright我没有在电话中说:我很好吗Diana Walked Up To Me,戴安娜走了过来对著我She Said I'm All Yours Tonight她说:今晚我属於你的At That I Ran To The Phone在那时我碰触到手机Saying Baby I'm Alright说到宝贝我很好I Said But Unlock The Door,我说著却忘了关机,Because I Forgot The Key,因为我忘了这个关键
She Said He's Not Coming Back她说:他不能回来了Because He's Sleeping With Me因为他将与我同眠Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜
Dirty Diana, No 肮脏的戴安娜,不Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜Dirty Diana, Nah 肮脏的戴安娜,娜Dirty Diana . . . 肮脏的戴安娜Come On! 跟过来!Come On! 跟过来!Come On! 跟过来!Come On!... 跟过来!
还是叫风骚的戴安娜比较贴切
MJ曾经在采访中说他写的这首歌不是给某一个人,而是一群这样的人,叫做Groupies, 这些女孩儿随着乐队而行,do whatever...类似的topic还有bellie jeans。MJ有一场伦敦演唱会,戴安娜王妃要去看,小声问MJ会不会唱这首歌,MJ说不会……戴安娜说,为什么不呢,唱吧!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 you with me up 的文章

随机推荐