单词拼写wendyexevcisejunsmoreetokeepf()填什么词语

当前位置:
>>>语法填空。 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要..
语法填空。&&&& 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空。
&&&& Language learning research shows that successful language&&&1& &(learn) are similar in many ways. First of all, they are&&&2& &(depend) learners. They do not depend on the book or the teacher. They discover their own way to learn the language.&&&3& &, successful language learning is the active learning. The learners do not wait for&4& chance they look for chances. They will try anything to communicate&&&5& &others. Finally, successful language learners are learners with a purpose. They want to learn the language&&&6& &they are interested in the language and the people&&&7& &speak it.&&&8&&&is necessary for them to learn the language to chat with the people and to learn from them. &&&& You want to be a successful language learner, right? Then try some of the techniques&&&9& &(list) above and try to learn the language independently,&&&10& &(active) and purposefully. Only in this way can you learn a language successfully and quickly.
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:0119
1. learners 2. independent 3. Secondly 4. a 5. with6. because 7. who/ that 8. It 9. listed 10. actively
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“语法填空。 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要..”主要考查你对&&单词、词组&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
单词、词组
单词和短语:
由两个以上的词组成的,没有完整的句子结构,但又有一定的语法和逻辑关系的词的组合就是短语或词组。短语又包括固定短语,和自由短语。比如说,put off (推迟),look up(查阅,查字典)have a heavy heart(心情沉重)…我们都习惯称为短语或词组(phrase)。put off是由一个动词和介词组成的,但他在句子中充当一个动词的作用,也就是说在这个词组中,put 是词头(head of the phrase) 所以它是动词词组,或动词短语。题型特点:对于英语学习来说,词汇是基础,掌握并灵活运用英语单词对学好英语至关重要,它会直接影响到我们的听、说、读、写能力。从高考单词拼写试题来看,单词拼写把单词放在句中考查,不仅是单词拼写,而且还要考查单词的形式,即将单词的写与用结合起来。这一点主要是要求学生对词汇的应用要有所掌握,体现了学以致用,从而根据语境选用适当的词。因此,答题时必须认真阅读全句,弄懂句意,在理解的基础上考虑选用适当的词汇。所考词汇多为多音节词,多数单词均有不同的变化形式,一般不少于4个字母。
题型种类:1、句子中被考查的单词突出,画横线,横线标有该单词的首字母,要求学生写出该单词的正确形式。2、句子中被考查的单词突出,画横线,横线后的括号内注有汉语,要求学生写出该单词的正确形式。
&例题解析:
(一)读懂句意,确定单词。例如:The f____day of the week is Sunday. 该句意为“一周的第一天是星期天”,需要填的词的首字母是“f”,根据常识和序数词有关知识应填“第一”,故填 first。此类题还可考月份。例如::September is the n ____ month of the year (答案:ninth) (二)瞻前顾后,确定形式写出单词后,还要注意分析该单词是否需要变化形式。现分类说明如下:1、名词一般考虑单、复数和所有格。例1:Do you like white?We have shirts of different c____. 根据句意,可确定单词为“color”,通过前面的shirts和different两词可确定此处应用colors。例2:September10 this T____Day. 根据句意,确定单词“Teacher”,它与Day之间存在所有格关系,将Teacher变为复数,再变为所有格,应填Teachers'。 2、形容调和副词这两类词学生极易混淆,做题时应仔细分析,慎重选择究竟用哪类词,有时还要考虑到形容词和副词“级”的变化。例1:He was very a____with the man upstairs and began to shout, "Stop singing!" 根据句意,此处应填形容词原级angry。例2:On Sundays, Children play h____in the park. 此处应填副词happily,副词修饰动词。 3、动词动词变化形式较为复杂,一般有五种:动词原形、第三人称单数形式、现在分词,过去式和过去分词。可综合考查学生运用英语知识的能力。例1:Thank you very much for l____me your bike. 介词后动词用-ing形式,故填lending。例2:When he was ten, he became i____in maths. become interested in 为固定词组,意为“对……感兴趣”,故此处应填interested。 4、数词注意确定用基数词还是序数词。例1:There are t____months in a year. 此处应用基数词twelve。例2:December is the t____month of the year. 此处应填序数词twelfth。 5、代词主要从人称代词、物主代词、反身代词、不定代词和疑问代词几方面考虑,有时还要考虑用单数还是用复数。例1:Help y____to some fish, Jim. 根据句意,此处应用yourself. 例2:"Help y____to some fish, please." Mrs Green said to the twins. 根据句意,thetwins为复数,故填yourselves。 6、连词若前后两个词或句子存在转折、因果、并列、选择等关系,一般应填连词。例1:She didn't go to school yesterday b____she was il1. 从句和主句互为因果关系,故填because。例2:The football match still went on t____it was raining heavily. 该从句为让步状语从句,故应填though。解题技巧:
以下是解单词拼写的基本程序:首先要仔细审题,明确大意。在句子缺词的情况下,尽量弄懂句子大意并根据已给出的语境,判断出所缺的单词,试将该单词放入句子当中,看是否能使句子完整,句意明确。注意词性,写出词形。在解题过程中,要特别注意根据句子中所缺成分,判断所缺单词的词类。1、名词,就要注意单复数;2、动词,就要注意主谓一致、时态和语态的一致性;3、形容词和副词,就要注意形容词和副词之间的转化规则;4、词组和短语,就要注意固定搭配。重读句子,验证答案。完成拼写后,要把句子重读一遍,检查句子是否通顺,单词拼写是否准确无误,单词形式是否正确,如名词的数、格,动词的时态、语态、语气和非谓语形式,形容词、副词的级等。这一步很重要,因为差之毫厘,谬以千里。总而言之,高考单词拼写题既考查学生的词汇量,又考查学生在特定的语境中灵活运用词汇的综合应变能力。要想提高得分率,绝非一日之功。正如谚语所说:“Rome was not built in one day”。所以,考生应该以命题特点为指导,在平时的复习中运用构词法知识多读、多记、多练,并增强语感,辅以行之有效的解题方法,才能熟练掌握,灵活运用,避免出错。题型拓展:1、单纯的翻译题,考查考生对单词的记忆。例句:The little girl is wearing a____ (粉红色的)dress. (正确答案:pink) 2、根据语境要求,填入所写单词的适当形式。例句:The story was first written in English and later____ (翻译) into Chinese.(正确答案:translated)3、从词在拼写上有可能存在的“盲点”(相对难写、难记)考虑命题。例句:The book gives a short ____(描述) of the city.(正确答案:description)4、在有可能出现多个近似答案的情况下,对词的用法进行甄别。例句:Very few people ____(成功) in losing weight these days.(正确答案:succeed) 5、从词在用法上有可能存在的“盲点”(相对少见的用法,在一般规律中考查特殊)考虑命题。例句:All the boys were standing up ____(笔直). (正确答案:straight) 6、侧重选择多音节词汇(构成各单词的字母数一般都超过了7个)命题,考查考生对多音节词汇的把握程度。例句:One of ____ (邻居) kept a very beautiful garden. (正确答案:neighbours或neighbors) 7、侧重选择词义较为生僻或使用率偏低的词汇命题,考查考生对单词拼写记忆的广泛程度。例句:He turned on the television set hanging from the____ (天花板). (正确答案:ceiling) 8、侧重从词音与词形不相吻合的部分命题(包括不发音字母),考查考生对单词拼写记忆的准确程度。例句:I usually just have a____ (三明治) for lunch. (正确答案:sandwich) 9、能根据语境的要求,将所给的中文提示(该提示给人以名词或动词的假象)转译成正确的英语表现形式。例句:I changed into my sports shoes so that I could walk more____(舒服). (正确答案:comfortably) 10、对近义词不同搭配用法的一般常识,在有可能出现多个答案的情况下,对词的用法进行反复推敲,考生应对最常用词汇的易混易错现象给予注意。例句:A fence at the back of garden (分开) us from the neighbours.(正确答案:separates或separated)
发现相似题
与“语法填空。 阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要..”考查相似的试题有:
353425172367398901373087360918236112扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初中英语语法词汇教学第二讲(上)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口您可以在豆丁搜索您要找的内容
很抱歉,该文档已经被删除了...先到其它地方遛一圈吧!
你可能感兴趣的文档
&2008- Inc. All Rights Reserved 豆丁网全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
按省/直辖市查询: |
全国81个热门城市快速直达
您现在的位置: &
2010年中考英语试题分类汇编二:词汇运用单词拼写1
来源:中考网整合 .
  2010年中考英语试题分类汇编专题二:词汇运用单词拼写
  考点一、单词拼写
  (2010江苏省宿迁市 A) 根据句意及所给中文提示或英文解释,写出句中所缺单词。每小题1分)
  46. My neighbours are very&&& ▲&&& (友好的) to us.
  47. Do you&&& ▲&&& (同意) with what I say? &
  48. We had a very cold&&& ▲&&& (冬季) last year. &
  49. Are you&&& ▲&&& (有空的) this evening?& &
  50. I can't&&& ▲&&& (买得起) to go to the 2010 World Cup.
  51. The tourists had no c&& ▲&&& but to wait for the next bus.
  52. Tom is a&&& ▲&&& (a good sense of humour) boy, so everyone likes him.
  【答案】46.friendly&&& 47.agree&&& 48.winter&&&& 49.free
  &&&&& 50.afford&&&&& 51.choice&&&& 52.humo(u)rous
  (2010.江苏省无锡市.B根据句意和汉语注释,在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出单词的正确形式,每小题1分)
  6.Sometimes ______________(深厚的) feelings are hard to put into words.
  7.Mr Wang was busy,but he_____________ (坚持) on seeing me off at the airport.
  8.Will you join us in the _____________(讨论)about the teenage problems.
  9.You can cross the road in____________(安)when the traffic lights turn green.
  10.In the morning taking a walk and _____________(呼吸)some fresh air are good for your health.
  答案: 6.deep& 7.insisted& 8.discussion& 9.safety& 10.breathing
  (2010 .河北省卷 Ⅹ.& 词语运用,计 5 分)
  81. It's a good habit to brush our teeth t && & a day.
  82. We need eleven& &&& & (play) for our soccer team.
  83. What a& &&& & (sun) day it is today! Let's go to the park.& &
  84. Steven& &&& & (参加) the school dancing club last year.
  85. How can you type and talk& &&& & (同时)?
  【答案】81,twice& 82 players 83 sunny 84 joined& 85 simultaneously
  (2010.江苏省盐城市 根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子。计10分)
  56.We are planning to go on a t________to Expo 2010 Shanghai during the coming holidays.
  57.The h________you climb,the more beautiful view you will see.
  58.S_________,it is very difficult for giant pandas to survive in the wild.
  59.The three-D film Avatar w________an Oscar for its amazing photography on March 8,2010.
  60.-I love English ,but I'm not good at it.
  & --Really ?Don't worry.Perhaps you need to p________speaking it more.
  61.The soldiers coming to help people in Yushu county are also ________(英雄)in my mind.
  62.(既然)_________you agree with me,let's start together.
  63.-You look slimmer and healthier than before.
   --Yes,I_________ (更喜欢)sweet snacks to vegetables before.
  64.No one can achieve anything without ___________(努力).
  65.You mustn't put the medicine __________(在&&以内) children's reach.
  【答案】56~~80 trip[travel]&& higher& sadly& won& practise& heroes& since& preffered& effort[s]& within &
  (2010江苏省南京市,四、填空A)根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思 完整正确,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为46-50的相应位置上。
  46.He likes to stay at home and help his mother do the housework on ________(星期天).
  47.Nanjing topped the list of the happiest cities for __________(教育)in China in 2009.
  48.Look at the children on the playground.They are flying kites ____________(愉快地).Let's join them.& &
  49.As people grow more green-minded ,more of them take actions to reduce__________(他们的)carbon footbrints.
  50.The Greenery Theme Park in Hexi New Town is a good ____________(地方)for people to enjoy different plants.
  【答案】46 Sunday& 47 education& 48 happily& 49 their& 50 place
  (2010&江苏省扬州市,四,5)根据句子意思 ,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。在答题卡标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处所填单词的正确形式。(每空一词)
  46.Shirley has been use to _____her get pet dog after dinner.(带&&散步)
  47.The moonlight is shining on the little girl ________the window.(穿过)
  48.Madame Curie ____the x-ray machine.(发明)
  49.Please sit ______.There are plenty of seats here.(任何地方)
  50.This is one of the most expensive______on the market. (字典)
  【答案】46.walk& 47.through&& 48.invented&& 49.anywhere&& 50.dictionaries
  (2010&湖北省黄冈市,四,6)根据括号内的汉语提示,完成句子。(每空一 词)
  81.Jane's father speaks English well.He can make himself___________(理解)when he travels all over the world.
  82.Some students may be nervous in big exams .It's helpful for them to take a deep_________(呼吸)。
  83.They were _____________(挖)holes to plant trees when we got to Yingtai Park.
  84.The students in Class One all felt ___________(兴奋的,激动的)about the trip to Mount Lu.
  85.In __________(纪念)of the people who lost their lives in Yushu earthquake,people place flowers beside a building destroyed.
  86.In China ,when people meet you for the first time,he or she always& __________(握,摇)hands with you warmly.
  【答案】81.understand&& 82.breath&& 83.digging&& 84.excited&& 85.honour&& 85.shakes
  (2010&浙江省湖州市,六,9)B根据首字母或所给的中文提示,写出空白处各单词的正确形式,每空只填一词。
  67.Trees turn green and flowers come out in s_________.
  68.Mark got a new bike from his uncle on his ___________(第八)birthday.
  69.She wants to be an actress when she ___________(长大)up.
  70.Betty wants to j___________the Chinese club to improve her Putonghua.
  71.We need some yogurt,two____________(西红柿)and some honey to make the salad.
  72.Bill is the captain of our school basketball team.And he is the____________(最高)of us all.
  73.Excuse me ,sir,but you are not ____________(允许)to smoke here.
  74.As a_____________(记者),he meets lots of people every day.
  75.A strong earthquake _________________ (发生)in Yushu,Qinghai province on April 14 th,Over two thousand people died in it.
  【答案】67.spring&& 68.eighth&& 69.grows&& 70.join&& 71.tomatoes&& 72.highest&& 73.allowed&& 74.reporter&& 75.happened
  (2010&吉林省通化市,VI,5)在下列各句的空白处填入一个适当的词,使句子意思完整、语法正确。
  26.When I saw him,he was walking ________his school.
  27.Al l the guests arrived at the party but the host didn't _______up.
  28.On Sunday school is usually___________and students have one day off.
  29.Gold is a kind of much-loved_______,so everyone like it.
  30.Yesterday Tom_________me some money and I return it to him today.
  【答案】26.towards&& 27.show&& 28.empty&& 29.metal&& 30.lent
  (2010山东省潍坊市 五、词汇考查 ,满分 7分)
  1.&& &November is the e_________month of a year.
  2.&& &Lakers will play a _________Rockets in the NBA match tonight.
  3.&& &Lingling,Betty and I enjoyed o__________at the party last night.
  4.&& &Dragon Boat Festival is one of the Chinese t___________festivals.
  5.&& &F____________,the soldiers arrived at the village after a few days' long walk.
  6.&& &If there's something wrong with your teeth, you'd better go to see a d________.
  7.&& &Many teenagers would like to s_________their photos or articles with others on the Internet.
  【答案】& 1.eleventh& 2.against& 3.ourselves& 4.traditional
  &&&&&&&& 5.Finally&&& 6.dentist& 7.share
  (2010.浙江省衢州市 五、词汇运用A.根据短文内容和所给中文提示,在空白处填入单词,每空限填一词,计10分) &
  && &EuroDisney was opened in 1992 in Paris . It is one fifth the size of the& 56& (城市),It is the world's& 57& (最好的) theme park . About 50 million visitors come& 58& (来自) abroad to see Mickey and Donald catch& 59 (年). So it makes a lot of money and many friends !
  && &But EuroDisney had a& 60& (艰难的) time at its beginning . Some people in Paris& 61& (相信) that the park would influence their culture in a bad way . And a bout 3.000 French& 62 (工人) stopped their jobs at the park bccause they felt it& 63& (错的) to speak English while working .
  && &Later people began to& 64& (喜欢) it . Many people who have been to the park& 65& (返回) with their friends . Now it is even more popular than the Eiffel Tower .
  【答案】56 city&&&& 57 best&&&& 58 from&& 59 year& 60 hard &
  61believed& 62 workers& 63 wrong& 64 like& 65 return
  (2010年上海市 D在短文的空格内填入适当的词,填其内容通顺,每空格限填一词,首字母已给 14分)
  A survey has been published which shows that British people don't like their neighbours very much.80% of the people who took part in the survey feel that their neighbours h_92_pay attention to others' feelings.25% don't talk to the people who live next door and 10% don't even know their names.In fact,one million people in Britain would like to m_93_because they don't get along well with their neighbours.
  According to the survey,the b_94_problem is noise.Many of the complaints about noise came from people who live in flats and old houses.These places often have thin walks which can't s_95_the noise from next door.
  The other main problems are disagreements(不和)about car parking spaces,and old people complaining about the young.Some disagreements last a l_96_time.In one case,people who live in the same building haven't talked to each other for fifteen years.Sometimes the disagreements end in violence.In one of the worst cases,a mam killed a neighbour because he kept larking in &his space.'
  Another survey shows that 90% of the neighbours never share a meal,80% have never had a drink t_97_ and 20% have never even spoken .However,when neighbours become each other's f_98_,they are often ready to offer help,as we can see in many parts of the world.
  One solution to such problems is to talk about them with a professional organization and,if necessary,to sign a written agreement.Now people can get this service in more and more towns.
  答案:92 hardly 93 move 94 biggest 95 stop& 96 long& 97 together& 98 friends &
  (2010&江苏省扬州市,六,10)根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使 短文完整。
  A Bag of& Kindness
  &Boys and girls,tomorrow I want you to bring a cup of macaroni(通心粉)for our craft class,OK?&There w_66_from my teacher rang in my mind all evening.I was afraid of the next day because I knew we had no macaroni at home.Living in an alcoholic(嗜酒的)family,we never had too much of anything e_67_beer bottles.
  I went home after school.Where could I find nacaroni?I knew that the local bottle shop gave ten cents for a beer bottle,so I decided to sell some bottles& to get money for macaroni.
  I started to c_68_the bottles.After selling those bottles,I earned eighty cents.Although I did my b_69_,I still had no macaroni for my craft class.
  &Were't you l_70_when I asked you to bring it,John?&my teacher asked.
  I went red in the face.I didn't know what to say and other children started laughing.Then a little girl,Rosalyn,who sat beside me turned to me and said, &You can have some of m_71_.&She offered a bag of macaroni& to me.The k_72_in her eyes made me cry and I ran out of the room.
  I n_73_took her macaroni or thanked her for her bag of kindness.However ,I foten think about Rosalyn and the way she turned to save me t hat day.I used to spend a great deal of my life complaining and keep kind people like Rosalyn a _74_,After that class,I c_75_.I am grateful& to all the people like Rosalyn that made this world a better place to live in.
  【答案】●
  A)&& &(2010&广西省定西市,二,5)根据句意及所给汉语意思写出所缺单词。
  6. I usually have a piece of&&&&& (面包)and some milk for breakfast.
  7. You need to&&&& (浇水)the flowers twice a month.
  8. They planted many trees&&&& (在&&之间)the two buildings.
  9. Don't always depend on others. You can do it by&&&& (你自己).
  10.He was as&&&& (聪明的)as a monky.
  【答案】6. bread& 7. water& 8. between& 9. yourself& 10. cleverMbrightMsmart

我要回帖

更多关于 必修二英语单词拼写 的文章

随机推荐