Look! Theany other studentss are having an e_____ carefull

Readandwrite. “ Itsasunnyday.Thestudentsarehavingagoodtime.Theyaregoingonafieldtrip.Look!ChenJieiscollectingleaves.ZhangPengandJohn”阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Readandwrite. “ Itsasunnyday.Thestudentsarehavingagoodtime.Theyaregoingonafieldtrip.Look!ChenJieiscollectingleaves.ZhangPengandJohn”阅读答案
&&&热&&&&&
Readandwrite. “ Itsasunnyday.Thestudentsarehavingagoodtime.Theyaregoingonafieldtrip.Look!ChenJieiscollectingleaves.ZhangPengandJohn”阅读答案
文章来源:
更新时间:
Read&and&write. 阅读短文,完成后面各题。
&&&&&&& It's&a&sunny&day.&The&students&are&having&a&good&time.&They&are&going&on&a&field&trip.&Look!&Chen&Jie&is&collecting&leaves.&Zhang&Peng&and&John&are&playing&chess&under&a&big&tree.&Mike&is&reading&a&newspaper.&Sarah&is&watching&insects.&Wu&Yifan&is&drawing&pictures&of&the&ants. A)&Read&and&judge.判断下面说法是否正确,正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。 &(&&&& ) 1.&Today&is&a&rainy&day.&(&&&&&) 2.&Mike&is&reading&a&newspaper.&(&&&&&) 3.&Zhang&Peng&and&John&are&collecting&leaves.&&(&&&&&) 4.&Wu&Yifan&is&drawing&a&picture&of&the&tree. B)Answer&the&questions.回答问题。&&&&1.&What&is&Chen&Jie&doing?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2.What&is&Sarah&doing?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.&Are&Zhang&Peng&and&John&playing&chess&under&a&big&tree?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &4.&Is&Mike&drawing&pictures&of&the&ants?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读答案:
A) &l.&F& &2.&T& &3.&F& &4.&F&&&&&B)& 1.&He&is&collecting&leaves.&&&&&&&&2.&Sarah&is&watching&insects.&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.&Yes,&they&are.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&No,&he&isn't.
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)七年级下册英语配套练习册U1题,不是答案,是题,你要是懒得抄上,那就发截图也行。跪求_百度知道
七年级下册英语配套练习册U1题,不是答案,是题,你要是懒得抄上,那就发截图也行。跪求
英语练习册的第一页第二题第三题第三页的第二题第四页的第四题能否告诉我是什么...0.0
提问者采纳
一、写出下例动词的现在分词形式1)give____
2)use____
3)move____
4)skate____
5)draw____
6)tell____ 7)ring____8)wear____9)get____10)put____11)hit____12)stop____13)keep____14)hurt____15)know____16)lie____17)die____18)begin____19)forget____20)save____21)close____22)see____23)carry____二、用现在进行时连写句子1)Li PE2)now3)on TV4)5)6)7)at seven o'clock8)an E三、将下例句子改成一般疑问句1)Mike is climbing the hill。2)We are having an English lesson now。3)Li Ping is jumping like a monkey。4)The students are reading the text now。5)I am studying English。6)He is closing the window。四、对划线部分提问1)The baby is listening to the music。2)I am looking for a jacket for my son。3)She is smiling to herself in the mirror。4)The boys are visiting the history museum。5)The old man is sleeping right now。6)The children are listening to the teacher of English。7)The cats are running up the trees。五、将下例句子改成否定句1)The woman is making a cake in the kitchen。2)We are having lunch now。3)The boy is waiting for his mothe under the big tree。4)You are playing the violin。5)Mary is doing her best to study English well。6)The students are doing their homework now。7)Please open the door。六、用动词的正确时态填空1)I________(talk).You________(listen)tO me now.2)Look,the boy__________(run)fast.3)----What are you doing?----I_________(do) my homework.4)----_______the students_______(read) English.----Yes,they are.5)Tom_______(not study)English.He is studying Chinese.6)----Who_______(sing)a song?----Li Ying is.7)The girl_______(not eat)bananas now.8)----Where____they____(stand)?----They are standing over there.9)Look! The boy over there_______(ply) a model plane.10)----What is Meimei doing now?---She______(watch)TV with her parents11)He____(study) English very hard.12)We often____(buy)books and things like that in the shop.13)Polly____(not eat) a banana now.七、单项选择1)Jack is_____with Jim.They are good____.A: B:
D:friend's2)Look! Mary____doing____homework.A:one's
D:her3)The Greens____supper now.A:is having
C:is haveing
D:having4)The children are____TV.A:watch
C:watching
D:reading5)Are the boys looking at the blackboard? Yes,they____.A:aren't
C:don't
D:are6)There's____girl,she is very tall.A:second
C:a second
D:all second7)--Do you have a red pen?Which of the following is wrong?--____.A:Y I have one
B:Yes,I have it
C:Yes,I do
D:Sorry,I don't8)--Excuse me.May I borrow a pen,please?--____.A:It doesn'
C:Certainly,
D:Not at all.9)The boy is late for class.So he says tO the teacher,&________&.A:I'm sorry
B:Excuse me,May I come in?
C:Let me in,
D:I don't want to be late.10)I don't want a red apple.I want____.A:green apple
C:a green one
D:one green不知道哪个版本 所以!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
提问者评价
虽然早过了,但还是给你吧...
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
一、写出下例动词的现在分词形式1)give____
2)use____
3)move____
4)skate____
5)draw____
6)tell____ 7)ring____8)wear____9)get____10)put____11)hit____12)stop____13)keep____14)hurt____15)know____16)lie____17)die____18)begin____19)forget____20)save____21)close____22)see____23)carry____二、用现在进行时连写句子1)Li PE2)now3)on TV4)5)6)7)at seven o'clock8)an E三、将下例句子改成一般疑问句1)Mike is climbing the hill。2)We are having an English lesson now。3)Li Ping is jumping like a monkey。4)The students are reading the text now。5)I am studying English。6)He is closing the window。四、对划线部分提问1)The baby is listening to the music。2)I am looking for a jacket for my son。3)She is smiling to herself in the mirror。4)The boys are visiting the history museum。5)The old man is sleeping right now。6)The children are listening to the teacher of English。7)The cats are running up the trees。五、将下例句子改成否定句1)The woman is making a cake in the kitchen。2)We are having lunch now。3)The boy is waiting for his mothe under the big tree。4)You are playing the violin。5)Mary is doing her best to study English well。6)The students are doing their homework now。7)Please open the door。六、用动词的正确时态填空1)I________(talk).You________(listen)tO me now.2)Look,the boy__________(run)fast.3)----What are you doing?----I_________(do) my homework.4)----_______the students_______(read) English.----Yes,they are.5)Tom_______(not study)English.He is studying Chinese.6)----Who_______(sing)a song?----Li Ying is.7)The girl_______(not eat)bananas now.8)----Where____they____(stand)?----They are standing over there.9)Look! The boy over there_______(ply) a model plane.10)----What is Meimei doing now?---She______(watch)TV with her parents11)He____(study) English very hard.12)We often____(buy)books and things like that in the shop.13)Polly____(not eat) a banana now.七、单项选择1)Jack is_____with Jim.They are good____.A: B:
D:friend's2)Look! Mary____doing____homework.A:one's
D:her3)The Greens____supper now.A:is having
C:is haveing
D:having4)The children are____TV.A:watch
C:watching
D:reading5)Are the boys looking at the blackboard? Yes,they____.A:aren't
C:don't
D:are6)There's____girl,she is very tall.A:second
C:a second
D:all second7)--Do you have a red pen?Which of the following is wrong?--____.A:Y I have one
B:Yes,I have it
C:Yes,I do
D:Sorry,I don't8)--Excuse me.May I borrow a pen,please?--____.A:It doesn'
C:Certainly,
D:Not at all.9)The boy is late for class.So he says tO the teacher,&________&.A:I'm sorry
B:Excuse me,May I come in?
C:Let me in,
D:I don't want to be late.10)I don't want a red apple.I want____.A:green apple
C:a green one
D:one green
你的家是哪里的,和你不一样
什么.....山东日照
七年级下册英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询