redbeardso was redthe fiercest 出自哪里

---&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal85%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal87%sorted by: newPacific navigator\sailors landed. Chilled.
Pacific navigator\sailors landed again. Killed and ate 1st group.
Said cannibals killed each other and chilled.
Europeans arrive - waved from boat - Named country.
More Europeans arrived. Took all land and caused big arguments (still happening).
Now people either don't know where we are, think we are cousin country or joke about fornicating with sheep.
The Scandinavians were technically the first Europeans to Discover North America (1000 BCE). There were a couple of small settlements there but were abandoned over time.
I personally think Factory spawns are too high, or at the very least need to be broken up more to prevent the spawn killing. Woods and to a lesser extent Customs could have their amounts increased but they do serve different styles\purposes as they are now.
Maybe my copy of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. 1st edition paperback so probably not worth very much....
In my experience, Factory is more attractive for people wanting a more aggressive\exciting round. Woods is large and besides the scattered loot points, most players gravitate to the lumber yard. Customs has a larger amount to spread players throughout but usually you only stumble across people on the north side (near dorms and gas station) or at spawn.
123 ()loading...you get level XP from offline mod currently
Remove Polish\Lithuanian Space Galleys!
The guy who runs it is lovely- He was more than happy to lend out space when I was looking at this sort of arrangement last year :)
I wish BSG would communicate better in regards to their progress and updates etc. Half the reason I joined the Discord, forums and here was because I struggled to find easy access to status updates via the Devs
I might consider taking AP rounds into Factory next run
If it's not spawn hunting, it's shotgun tank guys with heavy armoured vest and helmet just destroying the whole round :(
Never got the chance to play this but is it possible to play it anymore?
I'm aware the game was shutdown but any 'pirate' servers or anything?
Forgot to mention FFX and XII hundreds of hours in those too! And then there's Skyrim...
I think I need to get out more...
Fallout 3 - 400+ hours easily
fallout NV 250+ hours
Morrowind and Oblivion - at least 200+ hours
Suikoden 1 so many play-throughs!
Heroes of M&M3? Something turn-based perhaps (helps with the stopping-to-think part)
I don't believe you pay water rates in Wellington - That's covered in the owners rates. May need to double check that one though!
I haven't had many issues with the ai (when using the bridge) just players knowing you're up there and peppering the thin metal walls O.O cheap plans get cheap results I suppose haha
Were Hutt Valley-Wellington buses affected as well? Had 2 friends stuck waiting for buses for about an hour
I feel like OP plays in EU or US maybe? In the 'Other' region is can be awful for losing gear due to disconnects\glitches or lag and amibot AI. In saying that though, shotguns and low-quality AKs aren't too much of an issue. Still havent seen anything besides shotguns, AKs and pistols though...
Do you also farm kills from the bridge (off of 3rd floor offices)? I find using the red door to filter them as I watch over the main building and listen out for the stairs on the other end works really well!
I was getting this glitch - super frustrating and seems to only occur when 'good' loot is available for sale :(
Maybe they're synced due to them both being part of the same world-region? Just split up while in Alpha\Beta?
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.

我要回帖

更多关于 fiercest 的文章

随机推荐