请问一首歌,歌词如下:every mornning i get to bedup i making my bed

Susan Barth - Wonderland歌词_百度知道
Susan Barth - Wonderland歌词
Every morning I get up, Im makin' my bed, should be makin' my headGo to work and now im feelin' half past dead or so Ive said and i'll just go along thinkin' everything is gonna be just finebut sometimes im afraid, so tell me one more time i'll be fine if i give it timeMasqueradin' as someone i'd like to be but it just isnt mePrintin' pictures & reading Smart MagazinesHey Im turnin' green So
i'll just go along thinkin' everything is gonne be just finebut sometimes im afraid, so tell me one more time i'll be fine if i give it timeAnd walkin' through wonderland Aint all it's supposed to beBios and eight by 10 are all it'll ever beand everybody just hangs on to the same old dream清晨我起床,整理床铺,还是应该整理我的头脑?去工作然而觉得我已灵魂出窍或者像我曾经说过的我只会去想每一件事将会变得更美好但是我有时也会害怕,我一遍又一遍告诉自己把一切都交给时间就变得更好带上面具变成那个我想要的人但是那不是我回忆画面读者那本时尚杂志,我又变得格外清晰我只会去想每一件事将会变得更美好但是我有时也会害怕,我一遍又一遍告诉自己把一切都交给时间就变得更好穿过那片仙境,难道那片仙境不应该是这样?输入8除以10得到的结果还是一成不变而每个人还是在坚持他们那一份梦想and in the afternoon, Well, I may contemplate even though im lateI guess its time for me to just communicate but its what i hate So
i'll just go along thinkin' everything is gonne be just finebut sometimes im afraid, so tell me one more time i'll be fine if i give it timeAnd walkin' through wonderland Aint all it's supposed to beShadows and pictures of those people on the silver screenAnd everybody just hangs on to the same old dreamCome sit besides me now cuz ive been thinkin' a lotits all that ive gotyou see yesterday, well, really wasnt that hot but sometimes its notSo
i'll just go along thinkin' everything is gonne be just finebut sometimes im afraid, so tell me one more time i'll be fine if i give it time...if i give it time...到了下午,我应该集中精神虽然我迟到了我想这是我去交际的时间虽然那是我恨的(这两句用contemplate和late
communicate和hate来押韵,翻译起来有点蹩脚,我不是专业的- -!)我只会去想每一件事将会变得更美好但是我有时也会害怕,我一遍又一遍告诉自己把一切都交给时间就变得更好穿过那片仙境,难道那片仙境不应该是这样?银幕上那些对于那些人的记忆碎片和阴影而每个人还是在坚持他们那一份梦想来吧,坐在我的身边因为我想了很多这些是我的所有你看到的昨天,难道不是有时炽热有时冷漠(想翻译成有时性感有时冷漠)我只会去想每一件事将会变得更美好但是我有时也会害怕,我一遍又一遍告诉自己把一切都交给时间就变得更好完工。。我听到的就这么多。。希望你喜欢。。我不是专业的。。已经尽量不直译了。。不过翻译歌词这个东西不好说。。我只是复制了一下。。要谢谢翻译的那位了。。辛苦了。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Every morning I get up
I'm making my bed
Should be making my head
I go to work and now I'm feeling
Half past dead
Or so I've said…
and I'll just go along thinking
everything is gonna be just fine
but sometimes i'm afraid
so tell me one more time i'll be fine
if i give it time
Masquerading as someone
I'd like to be
But it just isn't me
Painting pictures,
Reading smart magazines
Hey I'm turning green
so I'll just go along thinking
everything is gonna be just fine
but sometimes i'm afraid
so tell me one more time i'll be fine
if i give it time
and walking through wonderland
ain't all it's supposed to be
bio's and 8 X 10...
Every morning I get up, Im makin' my bed, should be makin' my head
Go to work and now im feelin' half past dead or so Ive said
and i'll just go along thinkin' everything is gonna be just fine
but sometimes im afraid, so tell me one more time i'll be fine if i give it time
Masqueradin' as someone i'd like to be but it just isnt me
Printin' pictures & reading Smart Magazines
Hey Im turnin' green
i'll just go along thinkin' everything is gonne be just fine
but sometimes im afraid, so tell me one more time i'll be fine if i give it time
And walkin' through wonderland Aint all it's supposed to be
Bios and eight by 10 are all it'll ever b...
wonderland的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁make my own bed 的中文意思?I didn't know how to make my own bed and my parents basically made every decision for me 在这个句子中 make my own bed的精确中文意思?_百度作业帮
make my own bed 的中文意思?I didn't know how to make my own bed and my parents basically made every decision for me 在这个句子中 make my own bed的精确中文意思?
make my own bed 的中文意思?I didn't know how to make my own bed and my parents basically made every decision for me 在这个句子中 make my own bed的精确中文意思?
make my own bed自己铺床一道英语题Dear Tony,I’m glad that you can do the things you like. I
have any fun, because there are
many rules in my family. I have to get up at six o’clock every morning. I have to make my bed(整理床铺)
breakfast an_百度作业帮
一道英语题Dear Tony,I’m glad that you can do the things you like. I
many rules in my family. I have to get up at six o’clock every morning. I have to make my bed(整理床铺)
breakfast an
一道英语题Dear Tony,I’m glad that you can do the things you like. I
breakfast and going to school. I can’t
my friends after school because I have to do my homework. After that I have to go to the park
a walk with my dog. After dinner I can’t watch TV on school
. I have to practice the violin for an hour. I have to
in bed by nine o’clock. I can watch TV
on Saturday nights. On weekends I have to clean my room and
my clothes. Then I have to go to the
Palace to learn the violin. I don’t know what I can do. Can you help me?Yours,Wang Tao(
) 11. A. usually
B. sometimes
) 12. A. also
) 13. A. before
) 14. A. meet
) 15. A. to
) 16. A. nights
B. afternoons
C. mornings(
) 17. A. go
) 18. A. really
) 19. A. wear