请帮我写5句关于数字金额翻译成英文的英文对话,加翻译

请帮忙写个英文对话关于讨论买生日礼物给朋友,5人的,朋友邀请她们去生日派对,5个人讨论没什么礼物给朋友好,大家都提出写建议之类的,大约5分钟的长度...没中文..请顺便编_百度作业帮
请帮忙写个英文对话关于讨论买生日礼物给朋友,5人的,朋友邀请她们去生日派对,5个人讨论没什么礼物给朋友好,大家都提出写建议之类的,大约5分钟的长度...没中文..请顺便编
a: I just got the invitation to (name) birthday on (date).我刚刚得到某个人的生日邀请.b,c,d,e:yes, we got it as well.(我们也得到了)a: you do guys have any ideas what we should give her/him as birthday presents?(你们有什么建议我们应该准备什么东西给他吗?)b:not yet, but i was thinking i could give her/him a bear or something,cause i heard her saying she likes animal toys.(我还没有,但是我在想我可以给他一个玩具熊,应为我听见他说他喜欢动物玩具)c:i have already prepared for her,haha, i made a card within which i paint a little bit inside. and i made a cake for her/him. since i know she/he likes straberry kind, i made the outside layer strawberry flavored and the second layer chocolate flavor and filled the most inside full of pineapple which i know it is her/ his favorate.(我已经为他准备好了,我为他亲自作了生日卡还画了一点画在里边,和作了一个蛋糕给他,我知道他喜欢草莓味的东西,我把最外边的做成了草莓味,把中间做成了巧克力味,最里面的是填满了他最喜欢的菠萝)d:that sounds like you have made some efford on it, best friend huh.(听起来你是费了很多功夫嘛,怪不得说死党呢)9e:i really don't know what should i prepare, plus you guys have already prepared for everything. (我真的不知道我该送什么,你们什么都准备了)a: what about singing a song at his/her birthday party or having a dance for him/her, i imagine he/she would be so happy to see it plus it would be so supprising to her.(准备唱歌歌,或者跳个舞在他的生日派对上,那一定很精彩,他也肯定会喜欢)b: huh, that sounds like a plan, but don't you like public speaking? if so, you can just write a letter or draw something for her/him as long as it is made by you.(那挺好的,但是你不是不喜欢公众表演吗,如果是这样的话,你可以写封信或者画个画之类的呀,只要是你亲手做的就可以了)e:i will think about it then.(好吧我想想吧)d: haha,mine must be the suprising one among you guys. i comprised a song for her/him. you know happy birthday song was comprised by a little girl who didn't have any money, maybe my song will become hot in the future. (哈哈,我的礼物肯定是最令人惊喜的,我写了首歌给他,你们知道生日快乐歌是一个没有钱准备礼物的小女孩写的吧,说不定我的个以后也能传遍大街小巷呢)a: altight, guys, let's hit it. (好吧,各位,我们各自去准备吧)不知道够不够5分钟,不够我再加咯!不知道是否太简单!
你能把中文写出来么?
舒服的法国反对过分的话他如果让敌人的工人体育和他的热特瑞
您可能关注的推广回答者:英语翻译Aleia:Can you tell something about yourself?CJ:My name is Chef Janno of St.Peter the Apostle Parish church.We are positioned in the canteen of St.Peter.Aleia:What is cooking for you?CJ:Cooking for me is an important thing for me because my parents taught me how to coo_百度作业帮
英语翻译Aleia:Can you tell something about yourself?CJ:My name is Chef Janno of St.Peter the Apostle Parish church.We are positioned in the canteen of St.Peter.Aleia:What is cooking for you?CJ:Cooking for me is an important thing for me because my parents taught me how to cook and it supports my family.Aleia:Being a worker in our canteen,what are you rules and regulations that you follow to maintain the cleanliness of the food?Cj:Being a worker at St.Peter,I keep our foods clean by the rule of PIPO so that we can avoid food contamination.We wash our meats carefully and vegetables should be freshly cooked.In cooking ,the food should not reached 8 hours so that we can prevent food poisoning but if exceeded 7 hours,we could reheat it so that it would still be edible even storing it for 2-3 hours ,we should still reheat it.Aleia:What is food poisoning?Cj:a food can be poisonous if it exceed 8 hours and has not been reheated.Just like if you have stored meat like meatballs,it should be first come first serve and if the meat in the refrigerator is fresh,everything should be fresh.Fresh and cooked food should not be joined because it can cause poison.Every food should have labels so that we can know what can in first,second,and third.Aleia:What is your opinion about the increasing number of food poisoning victims?Cj:in my opinion it is because some people do not cover the food tightly or not taking good care of the sauces.And overstock and using of expired food without labels just like ketchup,you bought it,it was expired,that is the poisoning thing.Aleia:what is your suggestion so that the victims of food poisoning will be lessened?Cj:people must be clean and the food should also be clean.Washing of hands and when should have a standard for yourself
aleia:你能告诉一些关于你自己的事情吗?刘持金:我的名字是厨师janno圣彼德使徒教区教堂.我们的位置圣彼德小卖部.aleia:什么是为你做饭吗?刘持金:为我做饭对我来说很重要,因为我父母教我如何做饭和支持我的家人.aleia:工人们在餐厅,你有什么规则和条例,你跟随保持清洁的食物?刘持金:工人在圣彼德,我把我们的食物都是洁净的规则的皮普使我们能防止食品污染.我们洗肉和蔬菜应谨慎新鲜熟.在烹调的食品,不应达到8个小时,我们可以防止食物中毒,但如果超过7小时,我们可以再热,仍会食用甚至存储为2 - 3小时,我们还是应该再热.aleia:什么是食物中毒吗?刘持金:食物有毒如果超过8小时,并没有被加热.就像如果你有储存肉丸子,应该先到先服务,如果肉在冰箱保鲜,一切都应该是新鲜的.生熟食品不应加入因为它可以引起中毒.每一个食物应该有标签我们能知道什么可以在第一,二,第三.aleia:你是如何看待越来越多的食品中毒的受害者?刘持金:在我看来,这是因为有些人不把食物盖紧或没有照顾好的酱汁.和积压和使用过期食品标签就像番茄酱,你买了它,这是过期的,这是中毒的事.aleia:你的建议是什么使食物中毒的受害者会减少?刘持金:人必须是干净和食物也应清洁.洗手时,应该有一个适合自己的标准分享到 翻译结果重试抱歉,系统响应超时,请稍后再试支持中英、中日在线互译支持网页翻译,在输入框输入网页地址即可提供一键清空、复制功能、支持双语对照查看,使您体验更加流畅英语翻译Aleia:Can you tell something about yourself?Chef Janno:My name is Chef Janno of St.Peter the Apostle Parish church.We are positioned in the canteen of St.Peter.Aleia:What is cooking for you?CJ:Cooking for me is an important thing for me because my parents taught me ho_百度作业帮
英语翻译Aleia:Can you tell something about yourself?Chef Janno:My name is Chef Janno of St.Peter the Apostle Parish church.We are positioned in the canteen of St.Peter.Aleia:What is cooking for you?CJ:Cooking for me is an important thing for me because my parents taught me how to cook and it supports my family.Aleia:Being a worker in our canteen,what are you rules and regulations that you follow to maintain the cleanliness of the food?Cj:Being a worker at St.Peter,I keep our foods clean by the rule of PIPO so that we can avoid food contamination.We wash our meats carefully and vegetables should be freshly cooked.In cooking ,the food should not reached 8 hours so that we can prevent food poisoning but if exceeded 7 hours,we could reheat it so that it would still be edible even storing it for 2-3 hours ,we should still reheat it.Aleia:What is food poisoning?Cj:a food can be poisonous if it exceed 8 hours and has not been reheated.Just like if you have stored meat like meatballs,it should be first come first serve and if the meat in the refrigerator is fresh,everything should be fresh.Fresh and cooked food should not be joined because it can cause poison.Every food should have labels so that we can know what can in first,second,and third.Aleia:What is your opinion about the increasing number of food poisoning victims?Cj:in my opinion it is because some people do not cover the food tightly or not taking good care of the sauces.And overstock and using of expired food without labels just like ketchup,you bought it,it was expired,that is the poisoning thing.Aleia:what is your suggestion so that the victims of food poisoning will be lessened?Cj:people must be clean and the food should also be clean.Washing of hands and when should have a standard for yourself
A:你能介绍一下你自己吗?CJ:我是彼得街AP教堂的CJ.我们在彼得街的餐厅工作.A:做饭对你来说是什么?CJ:做饭对于我来说是一件很重要的事.因为它是我父母教的,而且我们家靠它来维持生计.A:在我们的餐厅当员工,你为保持食品卫生遵守的原则和规定是什么?CJ:在彼得街工作,我根据PIPO保持食品卫生,所以能防止食品污染.我们仔细地清洗肉类和蔬菜并新鲜地烹饪,烹饪时,食物从不达到8小时所以能防止食物腐坏,但是如果超过7小时,我们会再次加热它所以它仍然能食用,甚至是再储存2-3小时后,我们会再次加热.A:食物变质是什么?CJ:食物会变得有毒如果它超过8小时并未被加热.就像如果你储存了肉团子之类的肉食,它应该是第一次来的,第一次提供,如果冰箱里的肉是新鲜的,那么冰箱里的所有东西都得是新鲜的.新鲜的烧过的食物不应该被放进冰箱因为它能导致变质.所有食物应该有标记这样我们就能知道哪个是第一个,第二个和第三个.A:你如何看待食物中毒受害者人数越来越多这件事?CJ:在我看来,是因为有些人没有严密地盖好食物,或没有注意那些酱料.储存的食物太多,使用过期的没有标签的食品比如调味番茄酱,你买了它,它过期了,这就是有毒物质.A:你对减少食物中毒者有哪些建议?CJ:人们必须保持卫生,食物也应该是卫生的.勤洗手,什么时候该洗应该有你自己的标准.PS:小学生翻译的不好,
aleia:你能告诉一些关于你自己的事情吗?厨师janno:我的名字是厨师janno圣彼德使徒教区教堂。我们定位在圣彼德餐厅。aleia:什么是为你做饭吗?刘持金:为我做饭对我来说很重要,因为我父母教我如何做饭和支持我的家人。aleia:工人们在餐厅,你有什么规则和条例,你跟保持清洁的食物?刘持金:工人在圣彼德,我把我们的食物都是洁净的规则的皮普使...
您可能关注的推广回答者:10部英语电影经典对白,加翻译共五句_百度作业帮
10部英语电影经典对白,加翻译共五句
《本杰明·巴顿奇事》"Will you still love me when my skin grows old and saggy ""Will you still love me when I have acne When I wet the bed When I`m afraidof what`s under the stairs "“我要是成了黄脸婆,你还会爱我吗?”-------黛西(Daisy)“等我老到脸上长满青春痘,老到尿床,老到连楼梯下有什么都怕,你还会爱我吗?” ------本杰明 (Benjamin)Everybody feels different about themselves ,one way or another .Butwe`re all going the same way .Just taking different roads to get there ,that`s all .You`re on your own road .每个人在某种程度上都对自己有不同的认识,但是我们最后都会去往同一个地方,只是走的路不同罢了.You never know what’s coming for you!你永远也不清楚接下来会发生什么 .We`re meant to lose the people we love .How else would we know how importantthey are to us 我们注定要失去我们所爱的人,要不然我们怎么会知道,他们对我们有多么的重要.阿甘正传You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进.
您可能关注的推广英语翻译请高手帮我解决下面四个情境,根据情境每个设计三分钟的英文对话,Linda Wang has been newly employed by the Sales Department of ABC Company.This morning,you meet him in the elevator of your company.As one of his colleague,you introduce yourself _百度作业帮
英语翻译请高手帮我解决下面四个情境,根据情境每个设计三分钟的英文对话,Linda Wang has been newly employed by the Sales Department of ABC Company.This morning,you meet him in the elevator of your company.As one of his colleague,you introduce yourself to him.Mr.Wang has got an appointment with Mr.Black,the manager of ABC Company,at 10:00 this morning.But at that time,Mr.Black is having an emergency meeting.Mr.Black’s secretary,Mary,is in charge of the business reception.Mr.Wang is going to introduce a newly-developed product to your company.But he doesn’t make any appointment with your boss.You are in charge of the business reception for your company.Mary,on behalf of her boss,Mr.Black,invites Mr.Li to have a dinner with Mr.Black tomorrow at JinJiang restaurant in order to talk about their contract.
琳达王力宏新雇用的ABC公司的销售部门.今天早上,你在电梯里见到他的公司.作为他的同事,你将自己介绍给him.Mr.王建民先生约了黑色,ABC公司的经理,在10点今天早上.但在那个时候,黑色有先生紧急会议.布莱克先生的秘书,玛丽,管理业务reception.Mr.王建民将介绍一种新开发的产品贵公司.但他没有任何和你的老板会面.你将负责商务接待给贵公司.玛丽,代表她的老板,先生黑色,邀请先生李吃饭吧,明天在先生黑色锦江饭店为了谈论他们的合同.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 数字英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐