用英语写一篇关于感谢你的女主人的新年联欢晚会直播晚会的

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
谢谢你来参加我的生日晚会:生活英语情景对话
jo 于发布 l 已有人浏览
Jim:I'm afraid I must be going now. 恐怕我得走了。Wang Fei:Must you? It's still early. 一定要走吗?还早呢。Jim:I told my mother I would be back by ten. N
I'm afraid I must be going now.&
恐怕我得走了。
Wang Fei:
Must you? It's still early.&
一定要走吗?还早呢。
I told my mother I would be back by ten. Now it's already half past nine.&
我跟我妈妈说好了十点以前回去的,现在已经九点半了。
Wang Fei:
Well, in that case I won't keep you. It's very kind of you to come to my birthday party.&
好吧,如果是这样的话,我就不留你了。谢谢你来参加我的生日晚会。
It's been a pleasure to be with you. See you tomorrow.&
跟你在一起很开心,明天见。
Wang Fei:
See you tomorrow.&
四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&四级写作&|&
我们也在这里:
本文相关应用▼24;Ilikemanydifferentkindso;25;我喜欢许多不同种类的食物,其中,鸡蛋是我最喜欢的;MyEnglishteacherisMissHu;MissHuanglikessinging.Sh;Sheismyfavoriteteacher.O;26;我的英语老师是黄小姐;黄小姐喜欢唱歌;她是我最喜欢的老师;27.ADaytoRemember
24 。我的学习计划 一个新学期的到来,为了学习英语,我作出了一项研究计划。首先,我们要记住20个字从字典日常生活。第二,去语法点我学会英语课堂定期。第三,形成了阅读习惯的英文文章中中国日报每天。第四,写一篇英文写作,并要求每周老师修改,对我提高写作水平。第五,听英语广播,尽可能多为改善我的听力。 25. My Favorite Food
I like many different kinds of foods, among them, egg is my favorite. Egg contains a lot of essential nutrients needed by the human body. Eggs are oval shaped spheres with a light brown color. Egg is the basic ingredient to many dishes, like omelet and French toast. You can easily get eggs at any supermarket, and they are sold for a very cheap price too. Besides the cheap price, egg contains lots of nutrients and is a very good source of energy. In conclusion, egg is my favorite food.
25 。我最喜欢的食物
我喜欢许多不同种类的食物,其中,鸡蛋是我最喜欢的。鸡蛋含有大量的营养需要的人体。鸡蛋是椭圆形的领域与浅棕色的颜色。蛋的基本成分是许多菜肴,如煎蛋卷和法式烤面包片。您可以很容易地获得在任何超市鸡蛋,他们出售的价格也很便宜。除了低廉的价格,鸡蛋含有大量的营养物质和是一个非常好的的能源来源。最后,鸡蛋是我最喜欢的食物。 26. My Teacher/ A teacher to remember
My English teacher is Miss Huang. She is a beautiful lady. There is always a smile on her face.
Miss Huang likes singing. She is good at playing the piano. In the evening, she always sits in front of the piano and plays nice music. She is a good dancer, too. Sometimes she teaches us dancing. Miss Huang likes dogs very much because the dog is very friendly and cute. Her favorite color is blue, because blue is the color of the sky and the sea.
She is my favorite teacher. Our classmates all like her very much.
26 。我的老师/老师要记住
我的英语老师是黄小姐。她是一个美丽的女人。总是微笑着对她的脸。
黄小姐喜欢唱歌。她擅长弹钢琴。到了晚上,她总是坐在钢琴前面的发挥不错的音乐。她是一个很好的舞蹈演员,也。有时,她教我们跳舞。黄小姐非常喜欢狗,因为狗是非常友好和可爱。她最喜欢的颜色是蓝色,因为蓝色是色彩的天空和大海。
她是我最喜欢的老师。我们的同学都非常喜欢她。
27. A Day to Remember
It was Sunday. Our teacher Mr. Zhu led us to a park nearby. Usually we go to the park to spend our holiday. But today we went there to take part in voluntary labor.
We got there at nine o’clock. Mr. Zhu divided us into three groups and then we began working. Group One was responsible to plant trees and water flowers. Group Two were busy collecting litter left by the tourists. I was in Group Three. We went to the children’s playground and cleaned all the equipment there. We worked very hard. At about eleven we finished work. We all were tired but very happy. I will never forget the day in my memory.
7 。留下永恒的美好记忆
这是周日。我们的教师朱先生使我们附近公园。通常我们去公园花我们的节日。但今天,我们前往参加义务劳动。
我们到了那里九点钟。朱先生分为我们分成三组,然后我们开始工作。集团一位负责植树和水的花朵。第二组忙着收集垃圾留下的游客。我在第三组。我们去了儿童游乐场和清洁所有的设备存在。我们非常努力地工作。昨晚约十一我们完成的工作。我们都有些疲惫,但非常高兴。我永远不会忘记的一天在我的记忆中。
28. An Unforgettable Experience
Among many exam experiences, I still remember what happened in the final exam last term.
In the past I always felt nervous at the beginning of exams. And because of this, I never gave the best performance.. But in the last final exam, when I got the paper, I was surprised to see some warm words on the paper, &Hi, everyone. Believe in yourself and you will do best. Good luck.& Seeing these words, the feeling of nervousness soon disappeared and I became confident. I did best that time.
Ever since then, whenever I have exams, these simple
but warm words always encourage me and make me feel confident.
8 。一次难忘的经验
在众多的考试经验,我还记得发生了什么期末考试最后一
过去我一直觉得紧张,开始考试。而且由于
这一点,我从未放弃的最好成绩..但是,在过去的期末考试时,我得到的文件,我惊讶地看到一些温暖的话语在纸上, “嗨,每个人。相信自己,你会做得最好。祝你好运。 ”看到这些话,感到不安的感觉很快消失,我开始有信心。我没有最好的时间。
从那时起,每当我考试,这些简单而温暖的话语总是鼓励
我,使我感到有信心。 29. About Television
Television has its good as well as bad sides. It makes us informed of daily news, lets us know the outside world, provides lessons for learners, and it has brought joy and interest into people’s lives.
Unfortunately, some television programs have been extremely harmful to the young. Violent movies are shown on TV programs. Children regard the murders as heroes or models, so they imitate. Therefore there happened many murders or shooting cases in American campuses. What a big harm.
So young people should learn to get ride of the bad influences of TV and learn to make use of the advantages that TV brings us.
电视有其良好以及不良双方。它使我们了解每日新闻,让我们知道外面的世界,为学习者提供的经验教训,而且带来了欢乐和兴趣融入人们的生活。
不幸的是,一些电视节目是极其有害的年轻人。暴力影片显示在电视节目。关于谋杀儿童的英雄或模式,因此他们模仿。因此发生的许多谋杀或拍摄情况下,美国校园。什么大的伤害。
因此,年轻人应该学会让乘坐的不良影响的电视和学习如何利用优势,电视带给我们。 30. How I Spend My Spare Time
The most important duties of college students are studying. But besides studying, we should also enjoy a good life in our leisure time. There are many ways of spending the spare time. My ways are as follows.
First of all, I spend about half of my leisure time is listening to music. In this way, I can thoroughly relax myself both phy thus, I am able to study well in the future. Secondly, I consume part of my spare time by doing some exercises.
Basketball is my favorite sports game.
Jogging will keep me fit.
Finally, reading is necessary.
A good book can take me to a mysterious place where I have never been to.
These are the major ways I spend my spare time.
30 。我是怎样度过我的业余时间
最重要的职责大学生学习。但是,除了学习,我们也应该
有一个好的生活,我们的空闲时间。有很多方式可以将支出的闲暇时间。我的方法如下。
首先,我花费大约一半的闲暇时间是听音乐。通过
这种方式,我可以彻底放松自己身体和精神上都非常;因此,我能够好好学习,将来。其次,我消费的一部分,我的业余时间做一些练习。篮球是我最喜欢的体育游戏。慢跑将继续我合适。最后,阅读是必要的。一本好书可以带我去一个神秘的地方我从未到过。
这些是主要的方式我花我的业余时间。当然,我不会忘记
“时间就是金钱” 。在空闲时间,我会研究一次。 31. Why I Like Learning English
Why I like learning English? Firstly, English is very useful. English is the most widely used language in the world. If we make a visit to foreign countries or do business with foreigners, we need communicate with them in English. Secondly, with China becoming stronger and stronger, we have more chances to go abroad. We can know the English-speaking countries much deeper if we know English. Both China and English-speaking countries have realized the importance of the culture exchanging. Above all, English is useful and important, we must master English.
31 。为什么我喜欢学习英语
为什么我喜欢学习英语?首先,英语是非常有益的。英语是最广泛使用的语言在世界上。如果我们访问的外国国家或做生意的外国人,我们需要与他们的英文。其次,中国成为强大的,我们有更多机会出国。我们可以知道讲英语的国家更深入的,如果我们知道英语。中美双方都讲英语的国家已经认识的重要性,文化交流。总之,英语是有用和重要的,我们必须掌握英语。 32. My hometown
My hometown is Haimen, which is not far from Shanghai. Haimen is a modern city. There are lots of high buildings in it. Most of us live in flats because we can be close to our friends. My hometown is a beautiful city. On either side of the roads, there are some big trees and nice flowers. The roads are also very clean, which makes people happy and comfortable. The weather here is very nice. I like autumn best, for it’s neither hot nor cold but very cool. I love Haimen. Welcome to my hometown. 32 。我的家乡
我的家乡是海门市,这是离上海。海门市是一个现代化的城市。有许多高层建筑中。我们大多数人住在单位,因为我们可以接近我们的朋友。我的家乡是一座美丽的城市。两边的道路,有一些大的树木和漂亮的花朵。道路也非常干净,使人民幸福和舒适。这里的天气非常好。我喜欢秋天最好的,因为它的不冷不热,但非常酷。我爱海门。欢迎来到我的家乡。 33. Newspaper
As we all know, now most people enjoy reading newspapers in their spare time. Reading newspapers is a part of our daily life at present.
There are many different kinds of newspapers. According to their different publishing time, we call them daily papers, evening papers, weekly papers, and so on. Among these newspapers, the People's Daily, Guangming Daily and other national papers have more readers than the others. The People's Daily is the most important paper in our country. It is also the most popular one.
abroad. In the meantime, by reading newspapers, we can obtain more knowledge and broaden our outlook. With the rapid development of modern civilization, we must read newspapers in order to learn what is happening in our country and around the world, so that we can make greater progress toward the future.
我们都知道,现在大多数人喜欢阅读报纸的闲暇时间。阅读报纸的一部分,是我们日常生活的。
有许多不同种类的报纸。根据他们的不同的出版时间,我们呼吁他们日报,晚报,每周文件,等等。在这些报纸,人民日报,光明日报和其他国家的文件有更多的读者比别人。的人民日报是最重要的文件,我们的国家。它也是最受欢迎的一个。
报纸可以告诉我们的最新消息关于政治,经济和军事事务的国内和国外。在此期间,通过阅读报纸,我们能够获得更多的知识和扩大我们的视野。与快速发展的现代文明,我们必须读报纸,以了解正在发生的事情在我们国家和世界各地,以使我们能够取得更大进展走向未来。
34. My favorite TV program
The News Report has always been my favorite TV program. The News Report contains a large amount of information ranging from the international political situation to the latest football game. And the most important character is its fast pace. Because of this fast pace, news programs can contain much information in a short time. In my opinion, the News Report is more than a TV program. It is a way of communication. From this program, people can know and understand world affairs. I especially appreciate this benefit of watching the news.
34 。我最喜爱的电视节目
新闻报道一直是我最喜爱的电视节目。新闻报告包含了大量的资料,从国际政治局势的最新足球游戏。和最重要的特点是它的速度。由于这种快节奏,新闻节目可以包含大量信息在很短的时间。在我看来,新闻报道不仅仅是一个电视节目。它是一种沟通。从这项计划中,人们可以了解和理解世界事务。我特别赞赏这一造福看新闻。
35. Ways to keep fit
More and more people are getting fatter ,They prefer fast food to healthy food. Eating too much junk food is bad for our health and study . So do you want to know how to keep fit? there are four kinds of ways which can help you to keep fit.
First, drink milk and eat eggs every day. Second, eat more vegetables and more fruit. Third, take more exercise. Forth, sleep well. Good habits and a healthy lifestyle is good for our health 35 。如何保持身体健康
越来越多的人变得更胖,他们喜欢快餐的健康食品。吃太多垃圾食品,会对我们的健康和学习。所以,你想知道如何保持身体健康?有四种方式可以帮助您保持健康。
首先,喝牛奶和吃鸡蛋,每天。
第二,多吃蔬菜和水果。
第三,多运动。
36. How to keep healthy
Nowadays more and more people are concerned about their health, but how to keep healthy?
First, it is necessary to take some exercise every day. Research shows that getting plenty of exercise makes the heart beat faster and the lungs work harder.
Second, eat more fruits, vegetables and less meat. Third, getting rid of bad habits like smoking and drinking is also an important way to keep healthy. Smoking and alcohol drinking injure one's health a great deal, and therefore should be given up.
If people follow these three ways of keeping fit, they’ll greatly improve their health
36 。如何保持健康
如今越来越多的人关心他们的健康,但如何保持健康?
首先,有必要采取一些行使每天。研究表明,获得充足的锻炼使心跳速度和肺部更加努力地工作。
第二,多吃水果,蔬菜和少吃肉。
第三,摆脱坏习惯就像吸烟和饮酒也是一个重要途径,保持健康。吸烟和饮酒伤害一个人的健康了很多,因此应当放弃。
如果人们按照下列三种方式的强身健体,就会极大地改善他们的健康
37. About Friendship
Friendship is a kind of human relations. It is a human instinct to make friends. When in trouble, we need friends to offer us help, support and encouragement. With success achieved, we also need friends to share our joys. Friendship is one of the greatest pleasures that we can enjoy. It implies loyalty, cordiality, sympathy, affection, and readiness to help. In short, when we have established friendship, we ought to cherish and treasure it. Only thus, can we develop real friendship and keep the sacred lamp of friendship burning all our life.
37 。关于友谊
友谊是一种人与人之间的关系。这是人类的本能,广交朋友。当遇到麻烦,我们需要的朋友向我们提供帮助,支持和鼓励。与取得的成就,我们还需要的朋友分享我们的快乐。友谊是一个最大的乐趣,我们可以享受。它意味着忠诚,友好,同情,关爱,并随时准备提供帮助。总之,我们已经建立了友谊,我们应该珍惜和珍惜。只有这样,我们才能发展真正的友谊,保持友谊的神圣灯燃烧我们所有的生活。 38. Bad manner in public
Although we consider ourselves as highly advanced beings living in a civilized society, bad manners can still be found here and there. For example, some cyclists run the red traffic lights, many passengers litter waste papers and plastic bags in the public places, and some tourists scrabble in tourist attractions, let alone spit on the street. In the cinema, some audience talk loudly on cell phones in front of others.
I’m strongly against talking loudly in the cinema, for this behavior shows no resp what’s more, it upsets the audience who are in the mood of having fun.
38 。恶劣的方式公开
虽然我们认为自己是非常先进的人生活在一个文明社会,不文明行为仍然可以发现在这里和那里。例如,有些骑自行车的运行红灯,许多乘客垃圾废纸和塑料袋在公共场所,一些游客在旅游景点乱涂,更不用说在街上随地吐痰。在电影院,一些观众大声说话的手机在他人面前。
我坚决反对在大声说话的电影,这一行为表明不尊重所有对他人的;更重要的是,它破坏谁是观众的情绪中获得乐趣。 so I need to plan it in advance. Firstly, I plan to have
a good rest for the first 2 days when I can have a good sleep and don’t worry to get up late, and then do a good cleaning of the home. Secondly, I would go to Zhouzhuang, a traditional southern town with my husband for a 2 days’ trip. I hope I like it. Thirdly, I would fly to Beijing to attend my classmate’s wedding. These above are my plans for the National Holiday.
39 。我的计划的国庆假期
国庆节即将到来。共有7天,所以我需要的计划提前。首先,我打算好好休息了2天的第一次,我可以有一个良好的睡眠和不要担心起床晚了,然后做一个很好的清洁家园。其次,我会去周庄,一个传统的南部城市与我的丈夫为2天的访问。我希望我喜欢它。第三,我将前往北京,参加我同学的婚礼。上述这些是我的计划,国定假日。
40. Advantages and Disadvantages of the Mobile Phone
Like everything else, mobile phones have both favorable and unfavorable aspects.
First, it's useful. As a wireless mobile telephone, it's easy and handy to call wherever one goes and call the one however far away he is. Second, it's convenient. Whenever one meets trouble or something urgent, one can make a call immediately.
However, the mobile phone also has many disadvantages. First, it's expensive to buy and costly to pay the bills. Second, it's also easy to lose and costly to get it repaired. Third, it's alleged the microwaves in it might do harm to people's health.
I believe its advantages will far outweigh disadvantages soon. 40 。优点和缺点移动电话
如同其他一切,手机都有利和不利的方面。
首先,这是有益的。作为一种无线移动电话,很容易和便捷的要求的地方走,并呼吁在一个远离他不过是。第二,它的方便。每当一个符合麻烦或者紧急,可以立即拨打电话。
然而,移动电话也有不少缺点。首先,它的昂贵代价购买和支付帐单。其次,它也容易丢失和昂贵得到修理。第三,所谓的微波,它可能损害人民的健康。
我相信自己的优势将远远超过缺点很快。 41. Living in a Big Family
I live in a big family with 4 generations together. There are 5 people in my family. We share a 3-bedroom flat with each other. My grandparents have got retired and enjoy the love from the grandchild-me. My parents both work in a bank. I study in Fudan University and like the college life very much.
Every weekday, we are busy with our own business. But on weekends, our whole family will gather together with Mum cooking delicious food. I love my family and enjoy living in a big family.
41 。生活在一个大家庭
我住在一个大家族4代在一起。有5人在我的家人。我们有着3间卧室的单位彼此。我的祖父母必须退休,享受爱情的孙子,我。我的父母都在银行工作。我研究的复旦大学和喜欢大学生活非常。
每个工作日,我们正在忙于自己的业务。但是在周末,我们全家将聚集一起妈妈烹饪佳肴。我爱我的家庭和享受生活在一个大家庭。
42. 选择一个你想旅游的地点,并安排旅行计划,你应包括下列内
容①说明你想旅游的地点②说明你为什么选择这个地点③描述你的旅行计划 Dear Amy, I plan to make a journey to Jiuzhaigou in Si Chuan province. It’s a beautiful place with fresh air, beautiful natural scenery like waterfall, lake and high mountains. Because many films and TV series have been made here, it is very famous. What’s more, I am very busy and exhausted this year, so I want to go for a relaxation. I plan to stay there for a week and travel with a tour group. I believe I will enjoy myself there. Regards Yours ever John
亲爱的艾米,
very much. Anyone who finds the book please contact Li Ming on . I will be very grateful to you and your kindness. I am looking forward to your calls. i Ming 爱的一切,
失去了一本书下午5时12月29日在210房间的文欣大厦。图书的书名是“高级英语语法” 。这本书是非常重要和有益的我,因为我在语法错误。期末考试已经临近,我担心我的英语水平考试,非常感谢。任何谁认为这本书,请联系黎眯嗯对 。我将非常感谢你和你的好意。我期待着您的来电。
我打算制作旅程九寨沟在姒樗庵省。这是一个美丽的地方有新鲜的空气,美丽的自然风光一样的瀑布,湖泊和高山。因为许多电影和电视节目已经在这里,这是非常有名的。更重要的是,我非常忙碌和疲惫今年,所以我希望去放松。我计划在那里进行为期一周的旅行与旅游团。我相信我会享受比赛的。
43. 你的一位外国朋友给你来信,打算到中国旅游,你给他回信,
提出旅游建议。你应包括下列内容:①接到朋友的来信②你对旅游的安排计划及理由③表达你希望见到朋友的心愿 Dear Sam, I have just received your letter and know that you are going to come to China to see me. I am really excited by it. You know I miss you so much. In your letter, you mentioned your travel plan. I advise you to go to Beijing and Xi’an. There are many royal buildings in Beijing like Palace Museum, Summer Palace. Xi’an is typical of old China. There are lots of historical buildings there, especially those of Qin Dynasty.
I hope you enjoy your stay in China. I am looking forward to your coming.
rs everTim 亲爱的心,
我刚才收到你的信,知道你要来中国见我。我感到很激动它。你知道,我想念你这么多。你在信中,你提到你的旅行计划。我建议你到北京和西安。有许多皇家建筑一样在北京故宫博物院,颐和园。西安是典型的旧中国。有许多有历史价值的建筑物,特别是秦。
我希望你享受你留在中国。我期待着您的光临。
你永远 蒂姆
44. 如果你是李明,遗失了一本书,应包括下列内容①书在哪里遗
失的②这本书对你很重要③捡到者如何与你联系 Dear All,
I lost a book at 5 pm on December 29th
in room 210 of Wenxin Building. The title of the book is 《Advanced English Grammar》. This book is very important and helpful to me, 迷嗯
45. 你昨天去朋友家吃了晚饭,请写一封感谢信,包括以下内容:
对朋友表示谢意,表示要回请你的朋友,并欢迎他随时光临。 Dear Amy,
Thanks for your invitation to your home last night. I enjoy the food very much. I will hold a small party to celebrate my birthday on November 12th, and I will invite a lot of friends to have dinner at my home, would you like to join us? Oh, there will also be a band to perform live music. I think it will be exciting to dance with the live music. Please be sure to come. I am looking forward to your coming. ours ynthia 爱的艾米,
谢您的邀请到您的主页昨晚。我喜欢的食物非常。我会举行一个小型庆祝我的生日在11月12日,我将邀请许多朋友共进晚餐时我的家,你想加入我们?哦,也将有乐队现场演出的音乐。我认为这将是非常令人振奋的舞蹈与现场音乐表演。请一定要来。我期待着您的光临。
46. 你的朋友邀请你参加他/她的生日聚会,告诉对方你不能接受
他/她的邀请。你应包括下列内容: 1.告诉对方你不能接受他/她的邀请; 2.对对方的邀请表示感谢; 3.说明无法接受邀请的原因。 Dear Lisa,
Congratulations on your coming birthday. Thanks for your invitation, but I am sorry that I am afraid I am not able to attend your birthday party. You know, our company will hold an important meeting in our Paris branch to talk about the recent trouble appearing in business. I am the one who needs to make a presentation. I am terribly sorry for that. Anyway, I hope everything goes well in your birthday party. Remember to show me the pictures taken in the party when I come back from business trip. Best regards!
亲爱的丽莎,
祝贺你生日。感谢你的邀请,但我很抱歉,我恐怕无法参加你的生日聚会。你知道,我们公司将举行一次重要会议,我们的巴黎分行谈谈最近的麻烦出现在生意。我是谁需要作介绍。我很抱歉的。无论如何,我希望一切顺利在您的生日聚会。请记住,以显示我的照片,在党当我回来出差。
最好的问候!
你永远 苏珊
47. (1)了解对方毕业后的情况。(2)你的近况。(3)邀请对方方便
时来访。 Dear Robert,
Haven’t seen you for a long time since we graduated. I’m told that you are in Beijing now.
What have you been doing 将是如何与你这些天?我想告诉您,我要去海南休假下周六,逗留约10天。
地方,我一直想访问大多数。因为它是你的家乡,你能不能给我一个非常简短的介绍了住处,在那里吃饭,看到什么?我说,三亚外观非常漂亮并且有许多不同的有趣的活动,人们可以非常喜欢。
订酒店,我的中心,三亚如果方便?嗯,我觉得非常兴奋,我们会看到对方很快。
期待着您的回音。
49. (1)了解对方近来的情况。(2)通知对方同学将在元旦举行聚会。(3)请对方参加。 these years? Do you keep in touch with other classmates? I have been working in SHTVU since my graduation and now I’m engaged in the distance education, which is quite new to me, but I enjoy it very much because it involves a lot of multimedia in my teaching. I’m greatly moved by my students who are adults and study very hard in their spare time. I miss you very much. I would be very pleased if you pay a visit to Shanghai and I believe that we’ll certainly have a good time then.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards
ean 亲爱的罗伯特,
还没有看到你了很长一段时间,因为我们毕业。我告诉你现在在北京。你有什么做这些年来?你保持联系,与其他同学?
我一直在SHTVU自从我毕业现在我从事远程教育,这是相当新的给我,但我非常喜欢它,因为它涉及了大量的多媒体在我的教学。我很感动我的学生谁是成年人和研究很难在他们的空闲时间。
我想念你。我将非常高兴,如果你访问上海,我相信我们一定会拥有一个良好的时间了。
期待着您的回音。
最好的问候 让 48. (1) 告诉对方你最近将出去旅游。(2) 了解对方所在地的旅游点。(3) 请对方给予帮忙安排。 Dear Robert, How is everything going with you these days? I’d like to let you know that I’m going to Hainan to have a holiday next Saturday and stay there for about ten days. Hainan is the place that I’ve been wanting to visit most. Since it is your hometown, could you give me a very brief introduction about where to stay, where to eat and what to see? I’m told that Sanya is really very beautiful and there are many different interesting activities that people can enjoy very much. Would you please book a hotel for me in the center of Sanya if it is convenient? Well, I feel very excited that we’ll see each other very soon. Looking forward to hearing from you. Much love! Jean 亲爱的Dear Robert, Haven’t got your email for a long time. Are you still working for that IT company? How about your work?
I’m writing to you to tell you that the English Department of Shanghai University takes pleasure in inviting the graduates to its New Year’s Evening, which will be held at the Assembly Hall on Saturday evening, December 31st, 2005. The party begins at 7 p.m.
I think it’s a good chance for us to get together, would you please email me whether you will go to the party? Looking forward to hearing from you. JBest wishes
Jean 亲爱的罗伯特,
没有得到您的电子邮件很长一段时间。你还在工作的IT公司?你的工作怎么样?
我写信给你,告诉你,英语系上海大学高兴地邀请毕业生到新年晚会,这将在大会堂上周六晚上, 号。党从下午7时
我认为这是一个很好的机会让我们走到一起,请你给我发电子邮件您是否将前往党?
期待着您的回音。
最良好的祝愿
让 49. (1)了解对方最近的学习情况。(2)你的学习情况。(3)请对方说说提高英语水平的经验。 Dear Robert, Very pleased to get your email and know that you are now studying in Qinghua University, which is well known in the world. How about your study and life there? Since I am now working in an American company and my English is poor, you know, I have to use English every day, I began studying English in SHTVU this summer. But it’s really very hard for adults to work in the day and study in the evening and on weekends. And the most difficult for me is how to memorize all these English words. I know that you are good at English. Would you tell me your own experience in English study and give me some good tips? Well, take care of yourself!
Looking forward to hearing from you. Best wishes
包含各类专业文献、高等教育、生活休闲娱乐、外语学习资料、行业资料、中学教育、文学作品欣赏、各类资格考试、大学英语B作文训练题目与范文84等内容。 
 2014年4月大学英语B统考十套模拟题作文范文_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。大学英语B模拟题作文范文 (一) Happy Things in My Childhood 1.介绍主要童年趣事; 2....  大学英语B历年作文题目汇总。历年作文题目汇总 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. ...服英语学习中 Living in a Big City(居住在大城市) On Money/ Money is ...  大学英语B作文题(完整)_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。大学英语 B 作文写作 ...第一段范例如下: Peter, I would like to know if I could ask for a ...  大学英语B作文题目集锦 大学英语 作文题目集锦 1、写作 写作 Instructions:建议你在 分钟内,根据下面所给的题纲用英语写出一篇不少于 词的短文。 建议你在30分钟...  英语作文题目与范文_其它技巧_PPT制作技巧_实用文档。英语作文题目与范文 大学英语 B 作文训练题目与范文 ――大学英语网考系列之三第一部分 作文题目 1. My ...  大学英语试题(6作文)_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。大学英语B模拟试卷的分解第...2014年12月大学英语四级经典参考范文 157份文档
2015国家公务员考试备战攻略 2015...  《大学英语 B》 作文参考范文 some pictures of the scenic your preparation? How many spots to me. hours in a week do you usually 写作练习题目 1 1. ...  以下模板仅适用于英语书面表达较差, 到目前为止看到题目仍然无从下笔的同学。 ...大学英语B级统考英语作文... 13页 5下载券
英语B级写作范文以及技巧... 33...  大学英语B作文题目集锦_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。写得挺好的 需要考试的同学可以看看 作文题目集锦 大学英语 B 作文 1,写作 Instructions:建议你在 30 分钟内...

我要回帖

更多关于 2017新年联欢晚会 的文章

随机推荐