我是想知道男版的裤子上会不会有
numbernine这个标志
其他类似问题
adidas的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁In China, more and more middle school students are getting s...
参考译文1:正在翻译,请等待...参考译文2:In China, more and more middle school students are getting shorter sleeping time than before. Most students sleep less than nine hours every night because they have much homework to do. Some homework is given by their teachers, and some by their parents. so it takes them a lot of time. Some students参考译文3:In China, more and more middle school students are getting shorter sleeping time than before.Most students sleep less than nine hours every night because they have much homework to do.Some homework is given by their teachers, and some by their parents, so it takes them a lot of time.Some students sp参考译文4:In China, more and more middle school students are getting shorter sleeping time than before. Most students sleep less than nine hours every night because they have much homework to do. Some homework is given by their teachers, and some by their parents. so it takes them a lot of time. Some students语义参照:学生不允许在学校抽烟
Students are not allowed to smoke in the school《But to cometo be working》什么意思?
But to come back to you to be working, what does that mean?oh i bussiness many tools
oh i bussiness许多工具知识青年
Educated youth现在就让我来告诉你如何更好地学习英语,首先,你应该在课堂上做更多的笔记,这对你学习汉语有很大的帮助。然后,你要大胆的开口...
Let me tell you how to better learn English, first of all, you should do more in class notes, which you learn Chinese language is very helpful. Then you should be bold opening, do not be afraid people will laugh at you, believe they can. Finally, you should read more and more practice, if you do thiYour IP, use more than the limit number of times
正在翻译,请等待...he has a friend whose father is a doctor
他有一个朋友,他的父亲是医生我认为老师应该公布学生的成绩
I think teachers should publish student gradesBe among the top 5 students or get punished in one way or an...
跻身前5名学生获得这样或那样的处罚父母常常担心他们的孩子
Parents often worry that their childrenA dull person suddenly appeared in the life of a girl he lik...
一个沉闷的人突然出现在他喜欢的一个女孩的生命,那么他的生活不再沉闷。确保学生能够灵活地运用句型
Guarantees the student to be able to utilize the sentence pattern nimbly我可以先介绍一下我自己吗
I would like to introduce myself?Thank you for listening to my music!
感谢你们聆听我的音乐!small DNA fragments, which will amplify well and are in the ...
正在翻译,请等待...你的法语水平如何?
Your French proficiency how?to the world,you may be one person,but to a person you mayne...
对世界,您可以一人,但你的人的世界迈内Why don't you play football with us?
你为什么不玩足球,我们呢?古树名木
Old tree famous woodHow many stuffed animals does Jonah have?
有多少酿动物并神迹呢?我认为这项工作很适合我,相信自己一定能做好。
I think this work really well for me, believe in yourself will certainly be able to do.浓度比率
Concentration ratio
At that time,Robbie,a student from China,also got up to ...
可是家里不会允许的,而且我觉得我们不适合
But in the family cannot permit, moreover I thought we do not suit因为我没有付诸表决。
因为我没有付诸表决。你刚刚说了
You just said that the___the way there,I bought a hamburger.When I___at the basket...
___the方式存在,我买了一个hamburger.When I___at在篮球场上,我看到汤姆和杰克争吵。 Theygot相互and___quarrelling很好,因为他们weren't - 应该抛出的球first.They were___with每个other.And然后汤姆和杰克开始打!“不要keep___”我喊道然后但是他们。停不下来。学校对你们期望很高
The school expects to you very highSlideshow TO GO 47 resource
幻灯片47资源Yes, I very much liked this name
是的我很喜欢这个名字akhstan
不相上下当然我很高兴
Of course I am glad to他以一个人的方式生存
He was a person's way of life你接受就可以了
You can accept on the请允许我爱你
Please allow me to love you176.
我吃早餐在7:00吗?
Do I have breakfast at 7:00?I accept your lifestyle i know it hard in china if not work...
我接受你的生活方式我知道很难在中国如果不工作,但只是一只小气,时间如有可能见到你The 2 one 7 years
正在翻译,请等待...nederiands
nederiandsSome people on the bank cried to the man
一些人喊着说,该名男子银行flash kiss
闪光吻基础医学知识
Basis medical knowledge安享人生
Enjoy lifeI am, I am me, a common and ordinary people, have not the sa...
我是,我是我,共同,并且普通人,不也是有同颜色烟花一样,精采!nothing serious!just some personal affairs i can deal it!
没有什么 serious!just 一些私人事务,我可以处理 it!A lo largo de los a?os, más de treinta personas se han suici...
多年来,三十多人有自杀从建筑的顶部(unit of lights)
(灯的单位)I think I forget you
正在翻译,请等待...What do you always do with yourfriend?Write some sentences.
你总是用 yourfriend 做什么?写一些句子。she praised her third son
她称赞她的第三个儿子What percentage of the time do you go to your backup infrast...
的百分比是什么时候你到您的备份基础设施以符合一个法律、遵守或监管要求电子储存信息?好想你啊 丧失了痛觉与视觉,温热化为冰冷,吵闹化为平静,随之而来的就只有思念了......
Miss you sense of pain and loss of vision, warm into cold, noisy as calm, follow only miss the ... ...the children were like brothers and sisters to each other
正在翻译,请等待...If i say love me never have if
如果我说爱我从来没有如果渠道营销
Channel marketingSPARKLIMG
SPARKLIMGBaby, if you still love him, please tell me, I withdraw, and...
婴儿,如果你还爱他,请告诉我,我撤回,保佑你幸福!我深刻的记得你
I am profound that youthe rabbit is fat
兔子是fat这种方式的制约条件一是由于多以现金方式进行收购,故需我方投入较多运营资本。二是由于中方并购企业在完成并购后要对目标企业进...
First, the constraints in this way as much cash for the acquisition, so I spent most of our working capital needs. Second, because of its acquisition of M & A business after the completion of the integration of the target company in order to achieve the purpose of overseas acquisitions, which sh最近查询:
Breeze does not noisy
如果Lloyds银行与您联系,诚恳地证实对我。
Look at your photos
正在翻译,请等待...
迪克 hisnewtoyafterpiayingwithitforaweekandtriedtoswapitforanotherone
Girls than boys to sing right? Yes.
Graduating college students to expand training
Only is I does not want to disturb your life
And so cool
Passed the time in the beautiful village
The trees have a few apples? About fifty-five of介绍一下宫下贵裕_百度知道
介绍一下宫下贵裕
介绍一下日本服装设计者宫下贵裕
提问者采纳
曾先后在服装公司任职服装策划及买办的工作,其它的则不详,宫下并不是读时装出身。在大约1996 年 5月左右。如cashmere。1997年4月在原宿表参道开设首间时装店。在2000年的春夏季。虽然搬到了惠比寿,更开始推出女装。而Number (N)ine亦不断地进化和提高水平,Number (N)ine与A Bathing Ape推出了一系列同款。相比起一般的街头品牌。其后,到同年的11月正式成立 Number (N)ine,他只是靠着自己已往工作经验和对时装的敏锐触觉,位于惠比寿Number (N)ine楼上开幕。宫下的作品线条鲜明。用意是为时装定立一个新的标准,lamb&#39,无论在用料,宫下与里原宿人士仍然保持着一定的联系。店铺专门给宫下摆放精心挑选的items。2001年7月;s wool和 mouton等,极少公开亮相。色调方面仍旧保持着Number (N)ine喜爱的黑白灰,剪裁和细节的加工上可以做得更好,这些消闲款式。在短短几年时间内。1998年10月Number (N)ine搬到了一间在惠比寿较大的店铺,Number (N)ine始终是个男装品牌。而Number (N)ine名字则是取自 Beatles的有名的歌曲Number Nine,Number (N)ine的用料确实十分高档,一跃成为男生喜欢的服装,不同色的产品,自学而成,可算是十分难得。 最初以punk 和school uniform混合的街头服装为主,宫下开始计划筹备,最令人印象深刻。这就是Number (N)ine为自己定立的标准了Number (N)ine的设计师宫下贵裕 (Takahiro Miyashita) 于1973年在东京都出生,于1996年的秋季成立了自己的品牌Number (N)ine。 宫下为人低调,别致的细节设计,只知他穿戴眼镜,在人们的脑海中。与一般设计师不同,还用了大量皱布和patch works,Number (N)ine能有这样的成绩。可能先入为主的关系;&#39,Jacket 比较修身。整个系列都充满着美国东岸曼克顿的感觉,和不善词令
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 number nine tara 的文章

随机推荐