可以直接说ironaldo was born onin london吗? 还是必须加上was?

当前位置:
>>>Chaplin, one of the greatest and funniest actors, was born i..
Chaplin, one of the greatest and funniest actors, was born in London in 1889. When a poor boy, he was often seen waiting outside the London theatres, hoping to get work in show business. He could sing and dance, and above all, he knew how to make people laugh. But he couldn’t get work and therefore wandered about the city streets.Charlie Chaplin first acted when he was five. He broke into show business because his mother, a music-hall performer, lost her voice during the performance and had to leave the stage, and Charlie went on and sang a well-known song. Halfway through the song, a shower of money poured onto the stage. Charlie stopped singing and told audiences he would pick the money first and then finish the song. The audiences laughed. This was the first of millions of laughs in Charlie Chaplin’s fabulous(神话) career.Twenty years later the same Chaplin became the greatest and best loved comedian in the world. His dream came true in the world. His dream came true in the end. Chaplin became world-famous and almost a king in the world of the film.Even people who don’t understand English can enjoy Chaplin’s films because they are mostly silent. The equipment for adding sound to films had not yet been developed. The development of films with sound became a problem for Chaplin, as he was uncertain about making films with dialogues. Instead, he coninued to make films without dialogue, but he added music, which he wrote himself. It isn’t what he says that makes us laugh. His comedy doesn’t depend on words. It depends on little actions which mean the same thing to people the world over. Chaplin lived most of his life in America and the last years in Switzerland, where he was buried at Christmas 1977, at the age of eighty-eight. There was sadness all over the world at the news of his death.In his book, Chaplin tells us how to succeed in life. He says, “You have to believe in yourself. That’s the secret.”小题1:Chaplin is regarded as king of comedy mainly because______.A.lots of people have seen his films B.he could sing and dance wellC.he knew how to make people laughD.he acted out the common human situations best in his comedy小题2:What makes people laugh in Chaplin’s films?A.It isn’t his words but his actions.B.Neither his words nor actions.C.Either his words or his actions.D.Not only his words but also his actions.小题3:The only secret of Charles Chaplin’s huge success is that______.A.he can make all people, men and women, old and young laughB.he has full trust in himselfC.he is always active and hard-working all his lifeD.though he is always in trouble, he never loses heart小题4:Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage?A.He was too shy to meet the managers of the theatres.B.People won’t stop laughing until tears run down Chaplin’s face.C.People all over the world can enjoy Chaplin’s films without translation because most of them are silent.D.He wouldn’t like to work at the theatre.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:D小题1:A小题1:B小题1:C略
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Chaplin, one of the greatest and funniest actors, was born i..”主要考查你对&&人物传记类阅读,故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
人物传记类阅读故事类阅读
人物传记类文章的文体特征:
人物传记是记叙文体的一种,主要描写某人的生平事迹、趣闻轶事、生活背景、个性特征、成长奋斗历程等,包含记叙文的时间、地点、人物、事件等要素。其特点是以时间的先后或事件的发展为主线,空间或逻辑线索贯穿文章始终,脉络清楚,可读性较强。 人物传记类文章的阅读策略和解题技巧:
1、把握文体特征,注意写作手法如前文所述,人物传记是记叙文体的一种,因此在阅读时要把握好时间、地点、人物和事件这四大要素。其次,还应该注意人物传记类文章的结构多按时间顺序排列,一般采用倒叙的写作手法,有时也采用插叙和补叙等手段。弄清楚人物传记类文章的特征和写作手法,能帮助考生在阅读和回答问题时做到高效省时、准确无误。 2、抓住题干关键词,采用寻读的方法查找细节描述事实细节题是人物传记类文章的主要题型,一般常见以下几种类型: (1)对号入座题:这种题的答案一般在原文中可以直接找到,只要读懂文章,掌握文章中的事实,如时间、地点、事件等细节问题,就能选对正确答案。 (2)词义转换题:这种题常常是原文有关词语和句子的转换,而不能在原文中直接找到。它要求考生能理解原文中某个短语或句子的含义,从而找到与答案意思相同的词语和句子。 (3)是非题:该题型俗称“三缺一”题型,即题目四个选项中有三个符合文章内容,剩下一个不符合。题干多为:Which of the following isTRUE?或者三个不符合文章内容,剩下一个符合,题干多为:Which of the following…isNOTtrue?或All the following are true EXCEPT(4)排序题:这种题要求考生根据动作发生的先后顺序和句子之间的逻辑关系,找出事件发生的正确顺序。可采用“首尾定位法”,即先找出第一个动作和最后一个动作,迅速缩小选择范围,从而快速选出正确答案。 (5)指代理解题:一般是在人物或事物关系比较复杂的情况下使用的一种题型,所以理清人物及事物之间的逻辑关系是关键所在。可采用“逻辑关系梳理法”,使人物或事件关系清晰条理。不管题型如何,在做事实细节题时,可采用比较实用的方法一有目的的阅读。在阅读时,首先看题目要求我们理解什么细节,找出关键词,然后以此为线索,运用寻读的技巧迅速在文章里找出相应的段落、句子或短语。认真比较选项和文中细节的区别,在正确理解细节的前提下,确定最佳答案。这样一来,既提高了阅读的速度,又能确保答案的准确率。同时,建议阅读文章时把与答案相符的句子或短语用红线标示出来,标号注上是哪一题答案的相关句子,这样在检查时就不必重新阅读整篇文章了。 3、抽丝剥茧,推理判断深层含义推理判断题主要提问那些未曾在文中说明,但已特别暗示的内容,考查考生对文章的准确理解和判断。人物传记类文章常见的推理判断题型为: (1)细节推断题:要求考生根据语篇关系,推断具体细节,如时间、地点、人物关系、人物身份、事件等。一般可根据短文提供的信息,或者借助生活常识进行推理判断。 (2)因果推断题:要求考生根据已知结果推测导致结果的可能原因。考生要准确掌握文章的内涵,理解文章的真正含义。 (3)人物性格、作者态度及观点判断题:人物传记类文章中有些是考查考生对作者的主导思想、被描写人物的语气、言语中流露的情绪、性格倾向和作者或文中人物态度、观点等方面的理解题。推理判断题要求在理解原文表面文字信息的基础上做出一定推论和判断,从而得到文章的隐含意义和深层意义。解答此类题时,要注意: (1)吃透文章的字面意思,从字里行间捕捉有用的提示和线索,这是推理的前提和基础。 (2)对文字的表面信息进俐宅掘加工,由表及里,由浅入深。从具体到抽象,从特殊到一般,通过分析、综合、判断等进行符合逻辑的推理。不能就事论事,断章取义,以偏概全。 (3)基于文章内容,以文章提供的事实和线索为依据,立足已知,推断未知。不能主观臆想,凭空想象,随意揣测,更不能以自己的观点代替作者的观点。 (4)把握句、段之间的逻辑关系,了解语篇的结构。要体会文章的基调,揣摸作者的态度,摸准逻辑发展的方向,悟出作者的弦外之音。 (5)注意文中所用词句的感情色彩,是讽刺性的,批评性的,赞成性的,还是反对性的,以便推测作者的观点和态度。故事类阅读概念:
这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。故事类阅读应试技巧:
1、抓住文章的6个要素:阅读时要学会从事情本身的发展去理解故事情节而不要只看事件在文中出现的先后顺序。因此,无论是顺叙还是倒叙,阅读此类文章时,必须要找到它结构中的5个W(when, where, who, why, what)和1个H(how),不过不是每篇都会完整地交待六个要素。毫无疑问,寻出这些元素是能够正确快速解题的一个先决条件。 2、注意作者的议论和抒情:高考英语阅读理解故事类文章常伴随着作者思想情感的流露和表达,因此议论和抒情往往夹杂其中。行文时或按事情发生发展的先后时间进行或按事情发生发展的地点来转换,也可能按事情发展的阶段来布局。在引出话题,讲完一件事情后,作者往往会表达个人感悟或提出建议等。这些体现作者观点或思想的语句在阅读时可以划线,它们往往体现文章中心或者写作意图,属于必考点,所以要仔细体会。 3、结合前两点归纳文章中心,把握作者态度:故事类文章是通过记叙一件事来表达中心思想的,它是文章的灵魂。归纳文章中心思想时,尤其要分析文章的结尾,因为很多文章卒章显志,用简短的议论、抒情揭示文章中心;文章中议论抒情的句子往往与中心密切相关;也有的文章需要在结合概括各段大意的基础上归纳中心。另外,叙述一件事必有其目的,或阐明某一观点,或赞美某种品德,或抨击某种陋习,这就要求我们在阅读时,通过对细节(第1点中的六要素)的理解,把握作者的态度。 4、有章有据进行解题判断:分析文章,归纳主题,属于分析、概括、综合的表述能力的考查。切忌脱离文章,架空分析,一定让分析在文章中有依据。
发现相似题
与“Chaplin, one of the greatest and funniest actors, was born i..”考查相似的试题有:
423557168948445300339425439602376931小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
亲,你对英国&&&爱尔兰了解有多少?
国外的天气非常潮湿,是不是人的身体也会潮湿呢? 怎么知道自己湿了? 如何变干呢? 不如看看小编为大家收集的小tips !
如何判断自己身体是否有湿?
1.头发爱出油 2.面部油亮 3.睡觉留口水 (湿气饱和自行流出) 4.排便粘稠(不易冲掉)且多便。 5.小肚子大 6.耳内湿(耳禅湿) 7.阴部潮湿。
湿是如何形成的?
例如:早晨洗头未干出行,晚上洗头未干睡觉,刮痧拔罐后8小时内洗澡以及习惯性运动后大汗淋漓未消汗后沐浴的以及在浴池内刮痧拔罐的等等。
有句古话叫:&千寒易除,一湿难去。湿性黏浊,如油入面。&湿与寒在一起叫寒湿,与热在一起叫湿热,与风在一起叫风湿,与暑在一起就是暑湿。湿邪不去,吃再多的补品、药品都如同隔靴搔痒,隔山打牛。生活中很多人患上了脂肪肝、哮喘、高血压、心脑血管等疾病,甚至恶性肿瘤,其实这些病都跟湿邪、痰湿有关
自我诊断体内是否有湿的方法&
起床时&&看感觉&
如果每天早晨起床的时候觉得特别疲劳,头发昏,打不起精神来,或是像穿了件湿衣服一样,浑身不清爽,人也懒得动&&那么可以肯定你体内有湿了。
如厕时&&看大便&
清晨方便后,可以观察一下大便。是不是粘在马桶上了,一箱水还冲不净。不方便观察马桶的,也可以观察手纸,正常的话一两张纸就够了,如果三五张纸反复擦也擦不净,(这就是问诊单上为什么要问大便的原因)也说明体内有湿了。大便的颜色和形状也可以帮助判断体内是否有湿。正常的大便是金黄色香蕉形的,但现在很少有人是这种健康的大便。体内有湿的情况下,大便的颜色发青,溏软不成形,(这是脾虚的重要标志,很多人都有)总有排不净的感觉。时间长了,宿便产生的毒素积留在体内,则百病丛生。&
洗漱时&&看舌苔&
上完厕所后我们通常就开始洗漱了,刷牙前我们不妨抽出几秒钟,对着镜子看看自己的舌头。&舌为心之苗,又为脾之外候&,舌头是可以敏感地反映出我们身体状况的。&
健康的舌淡红而润泽,舌面有一层舌苔,薄白而清静,干湿适中,不滑不燥。如果舌头达不到这些指标,那说明身体机能已经出现问题了。如果舌苔白厚,看起来滑而湿润,则说明体内有寒;如果舌苔粗糙或很厚、发黄发腻,则说明体内有湿热;如果舌质赤红无苔,则说明体内已经热到一定的程度伤阴了。&
& 除了以上主要的三点,还有两个判别方法:&
第一,看早上起来刷牙的时候,恶不恶心。很多人说自己一刷牙就呕吐、恶心,嗓子里边总是有丝丝拉拉的、不干不净的感觉,即使有吐痰,也只是一点。
第二,早晨起来感觉小腿肚子是不是发酸、发沉。这些也是湿的典型特征,顺便说一个祛湿的妙法,就是点揉承山穴。
祛除体内的湿气,方法非常简单,只需两个&药&。这两个药能当茶喝,能当饭吃,而且能解决大问题,它们一是薏米,一是红豆。这两种东西,不需按什么比例,每次一样抓一把,洗干净后放在锅里加水熬,熬好后就是祛湿健脾的佳品-薏米红豆粥了。&&薏米红豆粥有个好处,就是怎么熬都不会发黏发稠,底下总是熬烂了的红豆和薏米,上面是淡红色的汤,而薏米和红豆的有效成份大半都在汤里。熬粥的时候,水放得多一些,这些汤就够我们喝半天了,正好可以当茶喝&& 湿邪是造成现代各种慢性、顽固性疾病的根本,而薏米红豆汤是治湿邪最好的药。我平时给病人开完方子后,总要嘱咐他们在饮食起居上的一些注意事项,其中说得最多的就是回去熬薏米红豆汤当茶喝。对于不具备这个条件的病人,我会让他用薏米和红豆熬粥,作为晚餐的主食。 有人对我说&我在熬薏米红豆粥的时候,加了一把大米,结果粥就熬稠了,味道那叫一个美啊!&我说:&千万不能加大米进去!&为什么?因为大米长在水里,含有湿气,湿性黏稠,所以大米一熬就稠了。红豆和薏米都是祛湿的,本身不含湿,所以它们怎么熬都不稠,汤很清。中医恰恰是利用了它这种清的性质,来把人体的湿给除掉,一旦加进去大米,就等于加进去了湿气,所以整个粥就稠了。虽然味道可能更好了,但对于养生来说并非好事,就因为那一把大米,所有的红豆、薏米就都白费了,功效全无。 除了红豆薏米粥,大家还可以多了解各种食物的性、味,举一反三,自己进行加减,组成更多适合自己体质的饮食处方来。这样,食物才能真正成为养生的佳品。
1、神色晦暗、精神不足,甚至心悸、贪睡、心中空虚:薏米红豆加桂圆
2、烦躁失眠,或者脸上起红疹、痘痘:薏米红豆加百合、莲子3、胃中寒痛、食欲不佳、怕冷:薏米红豆加生姜4、肾虚:薏米红豆加黑豆5、脚气:薏米红豆加黄豆6、咳嗽:意米红豆加梨7、食欲不振、身体羸瘦:薏米红豆加山药8、泄泻、腹痛、糖尿病:薏米红豆加南瓜9、体虚、早泄、遗精、夜尿过多:薏米红豆加芡实10、孕妇:减薏米,加少量黄芪、党参11、产妇:减薏米,加大枣、小米、红糖
1、薏仁茶:早晚两次,每次5克左右熟薏米粉,用温开水冲服。饭后服用。能润泽肌肤,美白补湿,行气活血,调经止痛。根据本店主的经验,加点糖或蜂蜜口味就更好了,很香的,又好吃又美容又减肥!2、解暑茶:将熟薏米粉5克泡500毫升温开水,做茶水饮料饮用,能降署解渴,利水消肿,清热解毒。具有营养头发,防止脱发,并使头发光滑柔软。3、瘦身汤:A、将鲜牛奶煮沸后加入薏米粉3-5克,搅拌一下即可。润泽肌肤,美白补湿行气活血调经止痛,排水瘦身。B、乌龙茶、干海带、薏苡仁适量。共研末,沸水冲泡饮用。有减肥之功效。4、薏米粥:薏仁含有丰富的水溶性纤维,可以藉由吸附负责消化脂肪的胆盐,使肠道对脂肪的吸收率变差,进而降低血脂肪。另外,薏仁可促进体内血液和水分的新陈代谢,有利尿、消水肿的作用,所以能达到减肥的效果。由于薏仁不容易煮熟,过度烹煮也会破坏效果,所以煮之前最好先用水浸泡三个小时以上。薏仁热量不高,却有饱足感,是养生保健的自然饮食中极富营养、又能清除体内杂质的膳食。5、绿豆薏米粥:将15克大米,15克绿豆,15克薏米洗净,加水熬粥。直接食用可充饥,清热解渴,补肺、健脾胃、清热、祛风湿、消水肿。也可以加上绿豆粉一起做成豆沙,煮成绿豆薏米粥,绿豆和薏仁都有利尿、改善水肿的效果。薏仁本身有淡化黑斑、美白肌肤的功效,而绿豆则有解毒的作用,使体内毒素尽快排出。对于爱美的mm,薏仁粥除了有美白的功效,同时还是一种低卡又可消瘦的减肥食品。6、薏米粥治粉刺:薏米50克,白糖15克。 用法:薏米加水煮粥加白糖服食,每日一次。(中华偏方)7、百合薏米粥:将薏米50克、百合15克洗净,放入锅中,加水适量,煮至薏米热烂,加入蜂蜜调匀,出锅即成。特点: 甜香,热糯,略有清香味,此粥常吃,健脾益胃,泽肤祛斑 ,可用于治疗妇女面部雀斑、痤疮、湿疹等症,对青春少女美容有益。8、钱草苡米粥:将金钱草30克 ,放人沙锅加水煎煮半小时滤渣留汁,放入意米100克煮成粥,加适量糖即成。[功效]利尿,排石,通淋。[主治]肾结石,尿路结石。9、山药苡米粥:[原料] 怀山药、薏米各30克,莲子肉15克,大枣10枚,小米50克,白糖少许。[制作] 将山药切细,莲子去芯,红枣去核。淘洗干净后与小米共煮成粥,粥煮熟后加白糖调匀即成。[用法] 空腹食用,每日2次。[疗效] 健脾益气。适用于脾胃虚弱,食少纳差,腹胀便塘,肢体无力,老年浮肿,妇女带下症。[注意事项]大便秘结者忌食10、百合薏米粥治疗痛风:百合薏米粥可以提供患者必须的热能需求,而且对痛风有直接治疗作用,并能改善其关节炎的症状,是痛风病人的理想主食。在临床治疗当中发现:在低嘌呤饮食的原则下,以百合薏米粥为主食对痛风患者十分有效。[方法]将干百合、薏米、粳米各六十克洗净后放锅中煮粥,每日分中、晚两次服完,连服,症状改善后仍须坚持,每周至少一至二次,以防痛风复发。
★★食用薏仁应该注意的事项★1、因为薏仁会使身体冷虚,虚寒体制不适宜长期服用,所以怀孕妇女及正值经期的妇女应该避免食用。2、薏仁所含的醣类黏性较高,所以吃太多可能会妨碍消化唷!3、薏仁虽然有降低血脂及血糖的功用,但毕竟只是一种保健食品,不能当作药品。所以有高血脂症状的患者,还是要找医生治疗,千万不可以自行食用薏仁来治疗.
女王登基60周年 演讲 全文~
Queen's speech 2012 & full textThe full text of the Queen's statement to parliament today
,Wednesday 9 May
The Queen's speech at the state opening of parliament today. Photograph: BBC
My government's legislative programme will focus on economic growth, justice and constitutional reform.
My ministers' first priority will be to reduce the deficit and restore economic stability.
Legislation will be introduced to reduce burdens on business by repealing unnecessary legislation and to limit state inspection of businesses.
My government will introduce legislation to reform competition law to promote enterprise and fair markets.
My government will introduce legislation to establish a Green Investment Bank.
Measures will be brought forward to further strengthen regulation of the financial services sector and implement the recommendations of the Independent Commission on Banking.
My government will introduce legislation to establish an independent adjudicator to ensure supermarkets deal fairly and lawfully with suppliers.
A bill will be introduced to reduce burdens on charities, enabling them to claim additional payments on small donations.
My government will propose reform of the electricity market to deliver secure, clean and affordable electricity and ensure prices are fair.
A draft bill will be published to reform the water industry in England and Wales.
My government will bring forward measures to modernise the pension system and reform the state pension, creating a fair, simple and sustainable foundation for private saving.
Legislation will be introduced to reform public service pensions in line with the recommendations of the independent commission on public service pensions.
A draft bill will be published setting out measures to close the Audit Commission and establish new arrangements for the audit of local public bodies.
My government will strive to improve the lives of children and families.
My government will propose measures to improve provision for disabled children and children with special educational needs.
New arrangements will be proposed to support children involved in family law cases, reform court processes for children in care and strengthen the role of the children's commissioner.
Measures will be proposed to make parental leave more flexible so both parents may share parenting responsibilities and balance work and family commitments.
A draft bill will be published to modernise adult care and support in England.
My government will continue to work with the 15 other Commonwealth realms to take forward reform of the rules governing succession to the crown.
Legislation will be brought forward which will introduce individual registration of electors and improve the administration of elections.
A bill will be brought forward to reform the composition of the .
My government will continue to work constructively and co-operatively with the devolved institutions.
Members of the , estimates for the public services will be laid before you.
My Lords and members of the House of Commons, my government is committed to reducing and preventing crime.
A bill will be introduced to establish the National Crime Agency to tackle the most serious and organised crime and strengthen border security.
The courts and tribunals service will be reformed to increase efficiency, transparency and judicial diversity.
Legislation will be introduced to protect freedom of speech and reform the law of defamation.
My government will introduce legislation to strengthen oversight of the security and intelligence agencies. This will also allow courts, through the limited use of closed proceedings, to hear a greater range of evidence in national security cases.
My government intends to bring forward measures to maintain the ability of the law enforcement and intelligence agencies to access vital communications data under strict safeguards to protect the public, subject to scrutiny of draft clauses.
My government will seek the approval of parliament relating to the agreed financial stability mechanism within the euro area.
My government will seek the approval of parliament on the anticipated accession of Croatia to the European Union.
My government will work to support a secure and stable Afghanistan, to reduce the threat of nuclear proliferation, including in Iran, and to bring greater stability to the Horn of Africa.
In the Middle East and north Africa, my government will support the extension of political and economic freedom in countries in transition.
My government has set out firm plans to spend 0.7% of gross national income as official development assistance from 2013. This will be the first time the United Kingdom has met this agreed international commitment.
My government will build strategic partnerships with the emerging powers.
The United Kingdom will assume the presidency of the G8 in 2013: my government will use this opportunity to promote international security and prosperity.
In the year of the Diamond Jubilee, Prince Philip and I will continue to take part in celebrations across the United Kingdom.
The Prince of Wales and other members of my family are travelling widely to take part in festivities throughout the Commonwealth.
Prince Philip and I look forward to the London Olympic and Paralympic Games and to welcoming visitors from around the world to London and venues throughout the country.
Other measures will be laid before you.
My Lords and members of the House of Commons, I pray that the blessing of almighty God may rest upon your counsels.
悠闲的英国人这次又找了个什么理由来放假呢~啊哈 Queen's Diamond Jubilee~那就来了解一下这个“假期”的历史背景吧
文章来源:&There will be a special bank holiday to celebrate the Queen&s Diamond Jubilee in the United Kingdom (UK) on Tuesday, June 5, 2012. This event honors the 60-year reign of Queen Elizabeth II in the UK.Moreover, the
will be moved to Monday, June 4, 2012, giving people across the UK a four-day long weekend.&
Queen Elizabeth II (image pictured above) will celebrate her Diamond Jubilee in 2012. &/arnwald
What do people do?The Queen&s Diamond Jubilee celebrates 60 years of the Queen&s reign. Celebrations will be held across the UK during the first week of June in 2012. Many people have a day off work or school to celebrate the bank holiday on June 5, 2012. Other planned events for the Queen&s Diamond Jubilee include:
A Diamond Jubilee Medal to be commissioned.
A UK-wide competition, planned to be launched in spring 2010, for towns to bid for city status.
Royal Borough status to be granted to Greenwich, which has a long-standing association with the Windsor family.Buckingham Palace is organizing many events centered on the Queen&s Diamond Jubilee, while the UK&s Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) is coordinating government-led activities in celebrating this special occasion. The department is working with the Scottish government to help ensure that a single date for a bank holiday across the UK can be held to allow for communities to join in celebrating the jubilee.Public lifeThe bank holiday for the Queen&s Diamond Jubilee will be a day off for most people in the UK on Tuesday, June 5, in 2012. Moreover, the
(spring bank holiday), which is usually held on last Monday of May, will be moved to Monday, June 4, 2012, to form a four-day weekend.Government offices, schools, post offices and most businesses are closed on bank holidays in the UK. Those wishing to travel via public transport in the UK during the late May bank holiday/Queen&s Diamond Jubilee long weekend will need to check with their local transport authorities about public transport schedules.BackgroundQueen Elizabeth II is the head of state of the UK and 15 other Commonwealth realms. She is the daughter of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth. Born in 1926 in London, Elizabeth Alexandra Mary was named after her mother, while her two middle names are those of her paternal great-grandmother, Queen Alexandra, and her paternal grandmother, Queen Mary.Elizabeth married Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten, now known as Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, at Westminster Abbey on November 20, 1947. The event was fairly simple as Britain was still recovering from World War II. She then came to the throne on February 6, 1952 and coronation took place on June 2, 1953.The Queen celebrated her Silver Jubilee (25 years on the throne) in 1977 and her Golden Jubilee (50 years on the throne) in 2002. In 2002 she visited 70 cities and towns in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland over 38 days from May to August. People all over the world held street parties, garden parties and other events to celebrate the Golden Jubilee.The Queen and Prince Philip have four children, with Prince Charles, now the Prince of Wales, as heir apparent to the throne. In 2012 the Queen will celebrate her Diamond Jubilee (60 years on the throne). Queen Victoria was the only other British monarch to celebrate a Diamond Jubilee (in 1897).SymbolsFlags, stamps and coins all represent the Crown in different ways. The most notable symbols of the monarchy in the UK are the crown jewels and regalia, the Honours of Scotland and the Principality of Wales. Other symbols include the Great Seal and the monarch&s personal emblems such as the Royal Standard and Coats of Arms. Buildings such as Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle and the Palace of Holyroodhouse are also seen to represent the monarchy in the UK.The Queen&s Diamond Jubilee year will most likely see the Queen meeting and greeting people in honor of this occasion throughout 2012. Many people observe the traditional forms of greeting the Queen, so for men this is a neck bow (from the head only) while women do a small curtsy. Others prefer to shake hands with the Queen. Those who are presented to the Queen address her in a formal manner.
*Note: Any mention of the seasons (eg. spring) in this article refers to seasons in the northern hemisphere.External links
NameHoliday typeWhere it is observed
TueJun 52012The Queen's Diamond JubileeBank holiday&
Related holidays
―Monday, June 4, 2012Other holidays in June 2012 in United Kingdom
―Sunday, June 3, 2012
―Monday, June 4, 2012
―Thursday, June 7, 2012
―Sunday, June 17, 2012
―Sunday, June 17, 2012
―Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Other calendars
- make yearly calendar for any year
- shows only one month at a time
- make customized calendars
这就是英国人的风度啊~英国一ATM机吐双倍现金 银行称错在自己不必归还
文章来源:&据英国《每日邮报》网站5月19日报道,近日,英国一台ATM机发生故障,在顾客取款时会吐出双倍数额的现金,此消息不胫而走之后,很多人赶来提款。银行方面称他们可以不用归还多余的钱。&  事件发生在英国汉普郡利明顿附近的富裕小镇Milford-on-Sea,汇丰银行在当地的一台ATM机发生故障,吐出双倍现金,闻讯赶来的人在ATM机前排起了长队,有的人甚至取走了数千英镑,在故障时间里共有200名顾客取走现金。故障时间持续了两个多小时,随后警方赶到现场,关闭了这台ATM机。&  同时警方表示如果顾客在取现时已经发现ATM机发生故障并且继续取钱的话,那么银行方面可能会以欺诈罪追究顾客责任。&  但汇丰银行表示,他们不会追讨多支付的钱,因为出错的是银行,顾客不必为此负责。
思念是一种病+where is
520~也许对相隔两地的恋人来说 无法相聚。距离 和其他中性词汇一样 往好的方向发展 会让恋人心与心的距离更近些~就像柯南&小兰~
这不是宝马,这是永久 。转自: 一句心情签名 小站
白岩松在江西财经大学的演讲
大学美好的的记忆 让它永存~
各位情侣们注意啦!!!原来,亲吻的地方不对,也会导致死亡的!!!你知道吗???不知道,就要注意了哦!
各位情侣们注意啦!!!原来,亲吻的地方不对,也会导致死亡的!!!你知道吗???不知道,就要注意了哦!
棒子居然在中国撒野! 你还能忍受么???? 下一次,如果遇到棒子,请告诉他们,孔子是我们中国,你们只配做孙子! 谢谢!!!! ; (
棒子居然在中国撒野! 你还能忍受么???? 下一次,如果遇到棒子,请告诉他们,孔子是我们中国,你们只配做孙子! 谢谢!!!! ; (
哈利波特不仅仅是一部科幻小说,还是本人生哲理书!How amazing the magic is!
文章来源: &《哈利&波特》教学:成功人士必备的6条品格日 18:08:39
Everyone remembers the first time Harry fell for Cho. Even though that attraction soon fizzled, if Harry hadn&t first opened himself to the possibility of love with Cho, he might have missed falling in love with Ginny. He might have dismissed his true feelings instead of acknowledging them.
所有人都不会忘记哈利和秋&张的情窦初开。虽然这段感情很快就夭折了,但是如果哈利没有先勇敢面对自己对秋&张的感情,他可能也就不会和金妮终成正果。爱情这个东西,你不了解它怎么会明白它的真谛呢。
So open your heart and your mind to the possibility of love. Learn to take some chances and to give love to others first. You never know&love may really find you when you least expect it.
所以我们应该勇敢的面对你可能存在的爱情吧。先学会怎样爱一个人。说不定某一天你一个不小心爱情就降临在了你身边。
Admit it, you hated Snape just as much as Harry and everyone outside of Slytherin did, especially after he killed Dumbledore. But then you discovered more about Snape's past and learned that he had truly been transformed by his love for Lily and her death. He had even been ordered to kill Dumbledore, by Dumbledore himself. This meant Snape had courage to understand the bigger plan and to fight for the greater good. Snape&s horrible past may have influenced who he became, but it didn&t dictate what his actions would become.
不得不承认,除了斯莱特林的人,所有人都和哈利一样讨厌斯内普,特别是在他杀了邓布利多之后。但是在你慢慢了解了斯内普的过去,知道他因为对莉莉的爱和莉莉的死真的改变自己之后,甚至杀了邓布利多也是听邓布利多的命令而行,你会为他的精神而感动。斯内普不堪的过去也许会对他的现在有影响,但是绝对无法决定他之后会变成怎样的一个人。
It&s important, then, not to write someone off based on the past. We all have a past, some riddled with moments we&d rather forget or erase, and our own past should remind us not to judge others based on theirs. The past makes us who we are today, but that doesn&t mean it will make us who we are tomorrow.
不要只是因为别人的过去就对人家草草下定论。我们都有过去,每个人都有后悔的事情想要抹去,我们自己的经历也在提醒我们不要仅仅因为别人某些不堪的过去就对人家下定论。所有人都有着自己的昨天,但是昨天的你永远无法决定明天的你是怎样的一个人。
Luna Lovegood is the source of all fascinating and bizarre knowledge&though, some of her strange Quibbler-isms may be more fiction than fact. Still, Luna&s random, &useless& cache of information often came in handy to help Harry. Luna first told Harry about thestrals. Plus, she later helped lead Harry to the Ravenclaw horcrux.
卢娜&洛夫古德在《哈利&波特》中讲述着各种各种神奇小知识&&虽然有时候这些小知识并不实际。但是就是这些卢娜不经意间了解的小知识往往能够帮到哈利的忙。夜骐的事情是卢娜告诉哈利的,而拉文克劳的魂器也是在卢娜的帮助下才找到的。
While it&s always important to know &meaningful& knowledge, paying attention to &meaningless& details is also important. What you thought was nsignificant may turn out to be the most significant thing you needed to know. Being conscientious and aware of the world around you can transform your life.
我们都了解各种&有意义&的知识的重要性,但是也不要忽视了那些看起来&意义不大&的小知识。在需要的时候,那些你认为不重要的知识也会变身为最重要。多多了解身边的世界说不定回给你的生活带来一个天翻地覆的变化哦。
One of Voldemort&s weaknesses was his nability to accept Harry as a powerful wizard worthy of fighting and defeating him. Yet, because of the prophecy, Voldemort chose Harry and, in essence, chose him to be his equal. Plus, they both had wands with feathers from the same bird. Since Voldemort refused to acknowledge Harry as significant, he underestimated Harry&s intelligence and strenth. We all know what happened in the end.
伏地魔的一大弱点就是轻视哈利,觉得哈利离打败他还差得很远。但是他却因为那个预言选择了哈利作为自己的对手。而且他们的魔杖都来自同一只凤凰福克斯的羽毛。由于伏地魔轻视哈利波特,最后的结局大家都知道了。
Just as you should never judge someone by their past, you should never underestimate someone&they may reveal a side of themselves that may end up bring some unexpected (good and bad) moments in your life.
就像你不能因为别人的过去而对他妄下定论一样,千万不要轻视任何一个人&&也许他们的某个方面真的会给你的生活带来好的或坏的影响。
When Harry, Hermione, and Ron began their search for horcruxes, they let the urgency to complete the mission distract them from organizing a solid plan. They wasted more time arguing than looking. While they should have asked for help, they should have also known when to give up and approach the search from another angle.
在哈利、赫敏和罗恩开始他们寻找魂器之旅时,他们没有制定详实的计划,而是走一步是一步。一路上他们吵架的时间比干正事的时间还要多。有的时候他们就应该求助,某条路行不通的时候其实应该换个角度来看问题。
The lesson here isn&t to give up when
it&s to know when to give up and admit defeat when you have tried everything you can do. If you&re facing a tough and difficult situation, don't let it exhaust you to the point where all your efforts actually prolong the problem and waste your resources. Instead, if you can, ask for help or step back for a few moments to clear your head and approach the situation from a fresher perspective. Things will work out in the end.
这一课教会我们不要钻牛角尖,行不通的时候应该换种方式看问题;当你把你能想到的所有方法都尝试过之后还没法达到目的的话,你该了解什么时候该放弃,承认失败不丢脸。如果你正面临焦灼的局面,而你花上所有精力来解决问题的方式只是拖延时间的话,这个时候你就该向别人求助或后退几步想清楚,换一种看问题的方式。只有这样问题才能得到解决。
Harry and Ginny are on Platform 9 ¾, sending their children to Hogwarts, when Harry and Draco see each other. Instead of challenging each other to a wand duel, they acknowledge each other briefly through eye contact and subtle nods. Both have learned to let go of their childhood hatred for each other. Although they have not become friends and will probably never like each other, they are no longer enemies. Instead, they have accepted each other to co-exist peacefully in separate spheres.
多年后哈利和金妮在9又3/4车站送孩子到霍格沃兹上学的时候遇见了德拉科。成熟后的两个人很快就从对方眼神中互相认了出来,并点头示意,此时的他们没有像从前一样剑拔弩张。虽然两人最后并没有变成朋友,对对方也没什么好评价,但是他们已经不再是敌人了。两人都能接受在各自领域的和谐相处。
Just as it&s important to know when to give up, it&s also important to know when to move forward. If there is a situation that isn't working out, something that is consuming your thoughts, or someone you are having difficulty reconciling with, make a conscious effort to let go. There are times when it&s just healthier to move on from the past and look ahead to the future.
就像我们该明白什么时候该放手一样,知道什么时候向前看同样重要。如果遇见什么一时耗费大量精力也难以解开的谜团,或是怎样也无法和有嫌隙的人和解的话,要知道怎样向前看。有时候丢开过去向前看会让生活更美好。
期待了许久的美食,小编今天终于抽空,享受了一把来自爱尔兰都柏林的米其林一星餐厅,此餐厅店名为chapter one. 更多介绍,请看照片!
开胃头盘:
Japanese style cured mackerel with marinated vegetables and avocado puree,black sesame and wasabi dressing这个鱼的肉感很不错,边上的绿色的酱(本以为是芥末,结果完全不辣,后来一看菜单介绍,原来是我最爱的avocado,很好的去除了鱼的腥味, 有点酸,但是,非常好的打开了小编的食欲! 推荐指数:5颗星
这是另外一道头盘,
Rabbit terrine with smoked pear and mustard puree, pickled vegetablesand rabbit liver parfait。小编表示,这个肉不太适合我,太粉了,比较始终年纪大一点的中老年人,适合消化。味道很重,不太适合小编这么清单的口味,不太推荐!~推荐指数:1颗星
接下来的是正餐,
Halibut cooked in aromatic oil with Japanese spice, brown crab, roasted white asparagus and pickled black radish又是小编最爱的鱼,超级爱鱼,这个鱼肉非常非常甜美鲜嫩,绝对是很好的选材! 各种海鲜搭配着,无时无刻不承托出鱼的鲜美。白色的芦笋,味道和土豆差不多,但是,没有那么粉。 综合搭配的味道,非常完美。推荐指数:5颗星
最后的甜点,小编选择了
Rhubarb with a maple syrup baked custard, gingerbread crumb andrhubarb bombe这个甜点,很适合前面的海鲜搭配。 满嘴的海鲜味道,还在回味,来一点酸酸的ice cream,外加一些点点的小蛋糕,味道可以说是从大海中,到了天上,完全是神仙般的享受。推荐指数:5颗星。
终于,在百忙之中,体验了一把米其林一星餐厅,感觉,服务太棒了,易哥顾客基本有2个服务员服务,并且,他们都非常耐心的为你介绍给中美食,并且还邀请小编去厨房一边享受甜点,一边观摩厨师们做菜,由于时间问题,小编没能前往厨房观摩,下次,小编一定多花点时间,去体验把制作的全过程。小编,5月记录于爱尔兰都柏林,米其林一星餐厅,chapter one!希望各位,吃货们喜欢! ;)
想写出漂亮的Email吗? 这样写英文Email,老外会感觉你很有礼貌、很有风度,很想帮助你~
文章来源:&
需要写的英文邮件多了,就觉得很吃力,尤其是当需要经常写给同一个人时。希望邮件的开头、结尾、一些客套的话能有不同的表达~~&&&
邮件的开头:感谢读者是邮件开场白的好办法。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。&&&
Thank you for contacting us.如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们对公司的兴趣表示感谢。&
Thank you for your prompt reply.当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将&prompt&除去即可,你还可以说,&Thank you for getting back to me.&&
Thank you for providing the requested information.如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。&
Thank you for all your assistance.如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,&I truly appreciate & your help in resolving the problem.&Thank you raising your concerns.&
就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,&Thank you for your feedback.&&&&
在邮件的结尾:在邮件开头表示感谢一般是表示对对方过去付出的感谢,而在邮件结尾处表示感谢是对将来的帮助表示感谢。事先表示感谢,能让对方在行动时更主动更乐意。&&&
Thank you for your kind cooperation.如果你需要读者帮助你做某事,那就先得表示感谢。&
Thank you for your attention to this matter.与以上的类似,本句包含了你对对方将来可能的帮助表示感谢。&
Thank you for your understanding.如果你写到任何会对读者产生负面影响的内容那就使用这句句子吧。&
Thank you for your consideration.如果您是在寻求机会或是福利,例如你在求职的话,就用这封邮件结尾。&
Thank you again for everything you've done.这句句子可以用在结尾,和以上有所不同。如果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读者,你就可以使用这句话,但是因为他们的帮助,你可以着重再次感谢你们的付出。&&&
十种场合的表达&&&
1. Greeting message 祝福&
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。&
How are you? 你好吗?&
How is the project going? 项目进行顺利吗?&&&
2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议&
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.&
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?&
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.&
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。&
We&d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.&
十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。&
Let&s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.&
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。&
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.&
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。&&&
3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议&
Should you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.&
如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。&
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.&
谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。&
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.&
期待您的反馈建议!&
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?&
你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?&
What do you think about this?&
这个你怎么想?&
Feel free to give your comments.&
请随意提出您的建议。&
Any question, please don&t hesitate to let me know.&
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。&
Any question, please let me know.&
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。&
Please contact me if you have any questions.&
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。&
Please let me know if you have any question on this.&
有任何问题,欢迎和我联系。&
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!&
欢迎您的评论和建议!&
Please let me know what you think?&
欢迎您的评论和建议!&
Do you have any idea about this?&
对于这个您有什么建议吗?&
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user&s behavior.&
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!&
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.&
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。&&&
4. Give feedback 意见反馈&
Please see comments below.&
请看下面的评论。&
My answers are in blue below.&
我的回答已标蓝。&&&
5. Attachment 附件&
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.&
我附加了评估报告供您阅读。&
Attached please find today&s meeting notes.&
今天的会议记录在附件里。&
Attach is the design document, please review it.&
设计文档在附件里,请评阅。&
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.&
其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。&&&
6. Point listing 列表&
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1&&.2&&.&
今天我们要完成的任务:1&&.2&&.&
Some known issues in this release:1&&.2&&.&
声明中涉及的一些问题:1&&.2&&.&
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1&&.2&&.&
我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1&&.2&&.&
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1&&.2&&.&
以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1&&.2&&.&
The current status is as following: 1&&2&&&
目前数据如下: 1&&2&&&
Some items need your attention:1&&.2&&.&
以下方面需提请注意:1&&.2&&.&&&
7. Raise question 提出问题&
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX&
我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。&
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:&&
就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:&&&&&
8. Proposal 提议&
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing&&
关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议&&&
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.&
我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。&
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue&&&
Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。&&&
9. Thanks note 感谢信&
Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作!&
Thanks for the information&
谢谢您提供的信息!&
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.&
对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。&
Thank you for your attention!&
Thanks to your attention!&
谢谢关心!&
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.&
我们对您的协助表示感谢。&
Really appreciate your help!&
非常感谢您的帮助!&&&
10. Apology 道歉&
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!&
对造成的误解我真诚道歉!&
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.&
很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。
514伦敦留学生抗议菲律宾侵占我国黄岩岛
参与抗议游行的留学生在现场喊出“一忍再忍,不能再忍”等口号抗议菲律宾侵占我国黄岩岛,非法逮捕我渔民的恶性。现场同学们情绪激昂却始终保持冷静,始终维持着良好状态。英闻网记者安光系、许洁为你带回最新消息。
20种英国爱尔兰人的性格特点总结。了解后,可以让你更加好的融入这个英语国家! ;)
1、&他们喜欢以谈论天气作为话题的开始。
2、&&Sorry&, &Excuse me !&和&thank&you&是他们的口头禅。
3、&不管是否出于真心,他们喜欢使用表示&称赞&的词汇,经常使用&good&、&fantastic&、&nice&、&perfect&、&lovely&等单词。
4、&在中午12点前,他们打招呼都会说&good&morning&。
5、&当他们在别人面前忍不住打喷嚏时,他们会说&sorry& &Excuse Me&表示抱歉。
6、&当别人在他们面前打喷嚏时,他们会对他说&god&bless&you&。
7、&他们习惯用&ye&或&ya&来表示&yes&。
8、&自行车在他们国家更多的是被当成运动工具而非交通工具。
9、&当他们骑自行车时,普遍穿戴头盔、反光警示服并在自行车上装上照明灯等装备。
10、&他们不怕淋雨,也不怎么怕冷,所以在路上可以很容易遇到冒雨进行跑步运动的人。
11、&他们的早餐通常是牛奶里兑上麦片,或者是在烤香肠(sausage)上泼上西红柿和黄豆一起煮的酱。
12、&他们用餐时要用上刀、叉以及至少两个汤匙,因此很惊诧于中国人用两根筷子加个汤匙就可以搞定一餐饭。
13、&他们喜欢用热的碟子装热食物,并喜欢在桌上用垫子。
14、&他们喝茶时喜欢在红茶里加牛奶和糖,他们称之为&英国茶&(English&tea)。
15、&下午茶是他们文化的一部分,虽然现在简化了很多,但他们依然保持着这个传统。
16、&当他们说&给我来杯水&时,一般要的是凉水,他们习惯直接喝从水龙头里出来的(tap water),不习惯喝开水。
17、&他们不喜欢吃动物的内脏及头脚。
18、&他们喜欢炸鱼搭配薯条(fish&&&chips)。
19、&他们喜欢奶酪。
20、&他们喜欢各种cream&
@母亲节礼物 第二季(5月的第二个周日)想给母亲一个难忘的节日吗?那就来看看送母亲什么礼物吧!做儿女的转起来~
文字来源:1. Ribbon Bookmark
If Mum is a bit of a bookworm, treat her to her very own, hand-made bookmark, created using just ribbons and a pretty little button.
What you&ll need:
Three strips of coloured ribbon of your choice
A decorative button of your choice
Pinking shears (they leave a nice, zigzag pattern!)
Needle and thread
How to make your bookmark:
1) Measure the length that you want your bookmark to be and cut the three strips of ribbon accordingly, using your pinking shears.
2) Stack the ribbons and fold over about an inch at the top of your bookmark, so that the top inch or so is thicker.
3) Place your button on this part of your bookmark and attach, using your needle and thread, cutting the remainder of the thread to tidy it up.
Et voila! Your bookmark is ready to use. The three ribbon strands aren't just decorative either - each can be used to mark individual pages!
&2. Mother&s Day hamper
A Mother&s Day hamper is a great way to show that you really care. Take some time to think about everything your mum really loves, whether it&s a certain kind of sweets, a nice bottle of wine, or a book from her favourite author - anything goes when you decide the contents. Simply fill a basket with goodies that you know your mum will appreciate and tie a ribbon on the handle to present. You don&t even need to look for a big, expensive hamper for this to look impressive, either. Simply head to a garden centre or DIY store and purchase something small - that way you can fill up the space more easily without having to spend a load of money!&3. Personalised video or song
Getting crafty doesn't necessarily mean sitting down with scissors and a Pritt Stick. Thanks to the wonder of technology, we can go creative in a digital sense. Make use of your iPhone/iPod Touch with
and autotune your voice to perfection, creating your very own 'Ode to Ma'. She'll love it. Probably.Alternatively, get yourself on camera and whip up a silly video to make her laugh.
is free to download and enables users to add music, titles and credits to uploaded footage. You can also post the finished product to YouTube if you're brave enough to share with the public! Speaking of YouTube, the website's
is also worth a look as it features an image stabilisation feature to reduce shakiness - great for people like us whose camera skills have a lot to be desired...Getting creative in a digital sense may take a bit of time but it won't set you back much money. What's more, you're free to go down whichever route you desire with this unique gift, whether it's humorous or sentimental.
毕业欧洲旅行,暑假欧洲旅游,你必备的超强景点介绍! 绝对值得收藏! (巴黎,巴塞罗那,罗马,佛罗伦萨,比萨,威尼斯,米兰。攻略!!!)
1.协和广场 Place de la Concorde乘地铁(蓝色M)1线(黄色)、8线(紫色)、12线(绿色)至Concorde站
2.香榭丽舍大街 Avenue des Champs-&Elys&es
乘地铁(蓝色M)1线(黄色)、13线(蓝色)至Champs-Elys&es-Clemenceau站
3. 凯旋门 Arc de triomphe 乘地铁(蓝色M)1线(黄色)、2线(蓝色)、6线(绿色)至Charles de Gaulle&Etoile站?乘RER(蓝色)A线(红色)至Charles de Gaulle-Etoile站
4. 卢浮宫 Mus&e du Louvre乘地铁(蓝色M)1线(黄色)、7线(粉色)至Palais Royal&Mus&e du Louvre站
5. 巴黎圣母院 Notre-Dame de Paris 开放时间:周一至周五8:00-18:45,周末8:00-19:15,周日因弥撒仪式,参观有所限制。?票价:8欧 11月至次年3月每个月第一个周日免费乘地铁4线至Cit&站
6. 凡尔赛宫 Ch&teau de Versailles 开放时间:4月1日至11月1日 9:00-18:30;11月2日至3月31日 9:00-17:30?票价:城堡15欧,城堡+花园 18欧
7. 迪斯尼乐园 Disneyland Resort Paris票价:成人: & 69 儿童(3-11岁): & 62从巴黎市中心乘坐RER A线至Marne-la-Vall&e - Chessy站
8. 蓬皮杜中心 Centre Georges Pompidou (周二闭馆)乘地铁(蓝色M)11线(棕色)至Rambuteau站
9. 先贤祠 Panth&on开放:夏季09:30~18:30,冬季10:00~18:15?门票8欧,18岁以下的免费乘地铁(蓝色M)10线(黄色)至Cardinal Lemoine站 | 乘RER(蓝色)B线(蓝色)至Luxembourg站
10. 埃菲尔铁塔 Eiffel Tower门票:分为乘电梯和爬楼梯两类。可网上预订。电梯顶层 13.1欧,必须在预订的时间到达,过期失效。价格:8欧元 (乘坐电梯到达第二层)价格:13欧元 (乘坐电梯到达第顶层)价格:4.5欧元 (走楼梯到达第二层)乘地铁(蓝色M)6线(绿色)、9 线(黄色)至Trocad&ro站或6线(绿色)至Bir&Hakeim站 | 乘RER(蓝色)C线(黄色)至Champ de Mars&Tour Eiffel站
巴塞罗那1. 步行街 Las Ramblas乘地铁(红色M)1线(红色)3线(绿色)至Catalunya站2. 哥伦布纪念塔 Monument a Colom乘地铁(红色M)3线(绿色)至Drassanes站3. 神圣家族教堂 La Sagrda Familia乘地铁(红色M)2线(深紫)、5线(浅紫)至Sagrada Familia站。乘坐旅游巴士蓝线在Sagrada Familia 下4. 巴特罗之家 Casa Batll&乘地铁(红色M)2线(深紫)、3线(绿色)、4线(黄色)至Passeig De Gracia站门票:17欧左右,用了旅游车发的优惠券的话就16欧,可以用国际学生证,学生价14.25欧。讲解器免费,有中文。5. 古埃尔公园 Parc Guell乘地铁(红色M)4线(黄色)至Alfons Χ站6. 加泰罗尼亚国家艺术博物馆 Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya博物馆成立于1990年,包括罗曼式、哥特式、文艺复兴、巴洛克以及19世纪、20世纪艺术,从1995年到2000年陆续开放。整座建筑完全正式开放,是在2004年.乘地铁(红色M)1线(红线)、3线(绿色)至Espanya站,然后向东南步行约15分钟。7. 奥林匹克公园 Anella Olimpica乘地铁(红色M)1线(红线)、3线(绿色)至Espanya站,然后向东南步行约20分钟
1. 特莱维喷泉和许愿池 Fontana di Trevi乘地铁(红色M)A线(橙色)至Barberini站2. 罗马斗兽场 Colosseum门票:12欧元(与帕拉提诺丘/Palatino通用),可以用 Roma Pass.开放时间:夏季 9∶00~19∶30,冬季 9∶00~16∶30乘坐地铁(红色M标志)B线(蓝色)至Colosseo站(在地铁站上方可以拍到整个竞技场的全景.3. 古罗马广场和帕拉廷山 Roman Forum and Palatine Hill开放:9:00~18:00(冬季 9:00~15:00)乘坐地铁(红色M标志)B线(蓝色)至Colosseo站4. 威尼斯广场 Piazza Venezia维克多埃曼纽尔二世纪念堂:门票:免费; 9:00~18:30,星期一休息。威尼斯宫博物馆:门票:4欧元;开放:9:00~14:00(星期天 9:00~13:00),星期一休息.乘坐地铁(红色M标志)B线(蓝色)至Colosseo站.5. 圣天使堡 Castel Sant&Angelo乘坐地铁(红色M标志)A线(橙色)至Ottaviano站.穿过圣彼得广场,沿Via della Concillazione(和解大街)步行直走10分钟.开放时间:周二-周日9:00-20:00. 门票:5欧.6. 西班牙广场及破船喷泉 Piazza di Spagna乘坐地铁(红色M标志)A线(橙色)至Spagna站.7. 圣彼得广场 Saint Peter's Square乘地铁(红色M标志)A线(橙色)至Ottaviano站.8.圣彼得大教堂 Basilica di San Pietro 开放时间:7:00-19:00; 圆顶参观:8:00-17:45.乘地铁(红色M标志)A线(橙色)至Ottaviano站。
9. 梵蒂冈博物馆 Musei Vaticani 乘地铁(红色M标志)A线(橙色)至Ottaviano-St.Pietro站 沿着Via Ottaviano, Via di Porta Angelica走,就能看到。开放时间:周一-周五8:45-16:45;周六8:45-13:45.门票:15欧(租中文讲解器另加6欧,要押证件),每月最后一个星期日免费(参观时间:8:45-13:45).11. 君士坦丁凯旋门 Arco di Constantino乘坐地铁(红色M标志)B线(蓝色)至Colosseo站.
1. 圣母百花大教堂 Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore教堂开放:周一/二/三/五 10:00-17:00,周四 10:00-15:30,周六 10:00-16:45,周日及假日 13:30-16:45,每月第一个周六10:00-15:30。圆顶门票:6欧元(关闭前 40分钟停止售票)圆顶开放:8:30-19:00,周六 8:30-17:40,5 月 1 日 8:30-17:00,1 月 1 日、主显日、复活节前的周四至周六、6 月24 日、8 月 15 日、9 月 8 日、11 月 1 日、圣诞节、12 月26日休息。乘公交车C1线至Oriuolo站或C2线至Roma - Calzoleria Bologna站。
2. 钟楼 Campanile乘公交车C1线至Oriuolo站或C2线至Roma - Calzoleria Bologna站。3. 洗礼池 Battistero乘公交车C1线至Oriuolo站或C2线至Roma - Calzoleria Bologna站。
3. 学院美术馆 Galleria dell'Accademia乘公交车1、6、14、17、23、52、54、67、68、70、71、82、C1线至Ricasoli-Gran Caffe' San Marco站。开放时间:8:15-18:50(周一休息) 门票:6.5.4. 彼提宫 Palazzo Pitti门票:10欧元。开放时间:平日 8:30-19:00 ,周日、节假日8:30-14:00,周一休息.乘公交车D线至Pitti-Accademia Italiana.5. 乌菲齐美术馆 Galleria degli Uffizi门票:6.5欧元,预订费3欧元。语音导览器:单人4.65欧元,双人 6.2欧元。开馆时间:8:15-18:50,每星期一休息、1月1日、5月1日休息。乘公交车C1至Galleria Degli Uffizi - Farmacia Logge D站,游览乌菲齐美术馆.
1. 比萨斜塔 Torre pendente di Pisa / 比萨大教堂 Duomo乘公交车4、21、E至P.Za Arcivescovado站,步行20分钟。
1. 圣马可岛 San Marco Island
2. 圣马可广场及圣马可教堂 Piazza San Marco 步行约40分钟.乘坐水上公交车1、82线至圣马可广场(Piazza San Marco). 进教堂免费,参观内部金色围屏(Pala d&oro)1.5欧、珍宝展2欧、登顶3欧.开放时间: 周一-周六,09:45-16:00;周日,13:00-16:003. 叹息之桥 Ponte dei Sospiri乘坐水上公交车1、82线至圣马可广场(Piazza San Marco)。步行40分钟。4. 彩色岛 Burano从Fondamenta Nuove大街坐船至Murano岛,再从Murano岛坐船至Burano岛.
1. 米兰大教堂 Duomo开放时间:大教堂:7:00-19:00. 屋顶平台:9:00-17:30. 大教堂博物馆:10:00-13:15/15:00-18:00.乘地铁(红色M) 1线(红色)、3线(黄色)至Duomo站。
2. 圣玛丽亚感恩教堂 Santa Maria delle Grazie达-芬奇著名的《最后的晚餐》就藏于此地.门票:6.5欧元+1.5欧元预约手续费。必须预约,每次限25人入场,参观时间限 15分钟.特别提示:需提前数月预约,每天早上8:15售票处会出售取消预约的当天参观名额,但很少.乘地铁(红色M) 1线(红色)、2线(绿色)至Cadorna FNM- Triennale站.
3. 购物长廊 Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II 乘地铁(红色M) 1线(红色)、3线(黄色)至Duomo站.&
如何坐船从爱尔兰到英国,从英国到爱尔兰
如何坐船从爱尔兰到英国,从英国到爱尔兰
第一步,上网订票&& 票价大约在&32左右,或者&42左右。
第二步,选好港口。都柏林是在1区的Dublin Port ,英国是在Holyhead港口离Bangor 很近。
第三步,根据时间上船。记住都柏林出发,一般为早上8点,而且,Dublin Port, 比较的偏,建议坐taxi。英国Holyhead属于一个小镇,很方便,直接有摆渡车,送上去。
第四步,签证。坐船也需要签证。从英国去爱尔兰,会在英国查签证。从爱尔兰到英国,会在英国入境时查签证。不要因为,没有签证,到时候又被送回来。
船内知道:
船内非常豪华,有酒吧,有游乐场,有商场,有赌场。如果是早班船,建议抢占一个长沙发,可以睡觉。顶楼有豪华class club ,需要另外收费,环境特别好。
全程大约3个小时左右。
1132人关注
1132人关注
站长在关注

我要回帖

更多关于 carnegie was born 的文章

随机推荐