求求人帮忙说什么写一篇足球评论。要求如下……

请以“诚实、诚信”为话题,写一篇英语短文.要求如下:1.生活中确实存在不讲“诚信”的现象;2.举一例说明(如:有毒奶粉、冒名顶替上大学、考试作弊等;)3.讲究“诚信”的意义.注意_作业帮
请以“诚实、诚信”为话题,写一篇英语短文.要求如下:1.生活中确实存在不讲“诚信”的现象;2.举一例说明(如:有毒奶粉、冒名顶替上大学、考试作弊等;)3.讲究“诚信”的意义.注意
请以“诚实、诚信”为话题,写一篇英语短文.要求如下:1.生活中确实存在不讲“诚信”的现象;2.举一例说明(如:有毒奶粉、冒名顶替上大学、考试作弊等;)3.讲究“诚信”的意义.注意:词数100左右.
Almost all of us heard the story “Here Comes the Wolf” when we were little kids. What we can learn from the story is that we must be honest. However, there’re lots of phenomena of dishonesty nowadays.Being dishonest does great harm not only to other people but also to yourself. Take the case of fake milk powder for example. After drinking this kind of milk, the babies had big heads while their legs and arms were still thin, which badly affected their health. To our great relief, the producers got accused and punished for all the serious consequences in the end.Having the reputation of being honest and reliable will make other people trust you, which will provide you many benefits and give you opportunities that others may not get. Being honest, you will find it easier to cooperate with others and people will be friendly to you and support you. In a sense, if life is a long journey, honesty will be the backpack that should be taken along all the way. Let’s pick up our “backpack”—honesty, and start the wonderful journey!帮忙写一篇初中生英语小短文!题目要求: 请写一篇60词左右的英语短文翻译如下_百度知道
帮忙写一篇初中生英语小短文!题目要求: 请写一篇60词左右的英语短文翻译如下
远航楼,起航楼在小操场的后面,领航楼在远航楼与小操场的中间。远航楼在操场的后面。四十五中是一所很大的学校,宇航楼和食堂,起航楼,领航楼,它有5栋大楼我是四十五的一名学生,食堂在远航楼的左边
我有更好的答案
Building Yuhang is on Building Linghang&#39,there are five buildings in our school,Building Linghang is between Building Yuanhang and the small playground I am a Forty five Middle School student,Building Linghang,Building Qihang is behind the small playground ,the Dining-room
is on the left of Building Ys left .Forty five Middle School is a big school.Building Yuanhang is behind the playground,they are Building Yuanhang,Building Qihang,Building Yuhang and Dining-room
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语小短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一篇大约500字英语作文,题目为(我爱足球)要求用高中水平写,最好是高一高二的水平.5小时类解决,告急!_作业帮
跪求一篇大约500字英语作文,题目为(我爱足球)要求用高中水平写,最好是高一高二的水平.5小时类解决,告急!
跪求一篇大约500字英语作文,题目为(我爱足球)要求用高中水平写,最好是高一高二的水平.5小时类解决,告急!
想帮你可能也帮不上哦!
给你一个网站,应该可以给你点帮助/translate.html求一篇英语作文假如你叫周洋,你的英语老师要求每位同学用英语介绍.请根据下面提示写一篇短文.年龄:15身高:168CM爱好:看小说,听音乐,集邮,书法,踢足球,游泳等喜欢的食物:面条,蔬菜,_作业帮
求一篇英语作文假如你叫周洋,你的英语老师要求每位同学用英语介绍.请根据下面提示写一篇短文.年龄:15身高:168CM爱好:看小说,听音乐,集邮,书法,踢足球,游泳等喜欢的食物:面条,蔬菜,
求一篇英语作文假如你叫周洋,你的英语老师要求每位同学用英语介绍.请根据下面提示写一篇短文.年龄:15身高:168CM爱好:看小说,听音乐,集邮,书法,踢足球,游泳等喜欢的食物:面条,蔬菜,水果等父亲职业:医生母亲职业:教师要求:⒈写一篇80—100词左右的短文;⒉意思连灌,语句同顺,书法正确,书写规范,适当发挥⒊不得使用学校和自己的真实姓名⒋所给的提示词仅供参考.
My name is Zhou Yang, a 15 years old and 168cm height girl.
I usually like to read books ,listen musics,or do some
calligraphy or post collection. While i also like to do some sports outside such as: playing football,swimming and so on.
i like noodiles,noodles are delicious, My father is a doctor and my mother is a teacher,they always tell more vegetables and fruits makes you more healthy. So i like eating vegetables and fruits becaus.
That's me, thank you问题补充&&
本页链接:
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &