请教初中英语语法问题,求达人解答!

请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
My mother likes bananas, apples, rice, noodles, bananas, apples, rice, noodles. But she doesn't like bread and hamburgers. My sisister likes all these eight food. My brother doesn't like bananas and fish. And I like bread, hamburgers, apples, noodles and chicken, my sister, my brother and I. My father likes bread, chicken and fish. They&#39There are five people in my family. But I don't like bananas, hamburgers,re my father, my mother
谢谢!点赞!!
采纳率:32%
Walls have ears is A 隔墙有耳
下面我懂的
There are 3people in my family.
就是第一句不懂,其他都懂
They are什么?
什么问题呢
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
达人的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
我有更好的答案
No;t have 2.What does 3.Does your play 4;s play 5.Does Maria have a notebook二1.let&#39.get 三 1.has 2.don&#39.sounds 3.but 4.computer 5,she doesn&#39
1.C 2.A 3.B 4.C
第五题你做错了吧,Frank 是去park公园
高手!Good!题没发完都知道那在帮我做一下吧!
一1.B 2.A 3.C 4.B 5.B 二1.B 2.B 3.C 4.B 5.B 四1. But 2.have 3.ask 4.play
另一部分呢?
五12.B 3.B 4.A 5.B .A 六1.am 2.sister 3.like 4.with 5.has 6.too 7.friend 8.sport
四1.We are in the same class,and we like sports very much 2.Mr Black plays sports everyday 3.I like basketball ,I often play with my classmates after class 4.How many basketball does Smith have? 5.My sister does not have volleyball,but she has baseball bats
这个做过了,我上面打错题数,不好意思。
坑你就不会回答那么多了
你会数学吗?
会吧。你是初中的吗?
1.B 2.140度3.不对
......看见英语就头疼。
let's,play
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
达人的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
The children don't like ice-cream.Are u from china?I am not from china.Do the children like ice-cream?I don&#39.Do you often play soccer on weekendDoes your mother have 3 red coats?My mother don't have 3 red coats
采纳率:87%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
达人的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
is reading 24 hurries 25 is running 26 takes,to read 27 will be 28t talk 2 give 3 are ,will have 4 look 5 Are 6 will take 7 comes 8 could get 9 teaches 10 watches 11 is sleeping 12 arrives 13 reading 14 to help 15 cleaning 16 working 17 rains 18 is singing 19 was 20 forgot to do 21 walked 22 Study,don't talk 23 gets25 C 1 don&#39,was thinking,didn&#39
采纳率:61%
来自团队:
to readwill bedon&#39don'will havelookArewill takecomescan getteacheswatchesis sleepingarrivedreadingto helpcleaningworkingrainsis singingwasforgot to dowalkedSis readinghurriesare runningt talkt talkgiveare
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
达人的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!
t meet her in the street.Do you meet her in the street?Where do you meet her?8. He liked swimming 10 years ago.He doesn'clock. Henry looked at a picture yesterday.Henry doesn't look at a picture.Does Henry look at a picture?What does he like?9;t want to see the dentist at 10 o&#39.Does Lucy want to see the dentist at 10 o&#39.Does he like swimming.I don'clock?When does Lucy want to see the dentist?7. I met her in the street yesterday afternoon6. Lucy wanted to see the dentist at 10 o'clock yesterday.Lucy doesn&#39
采纳率:90%
来自团队:
请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢;t
at a picture一般疑问句!手机提问,请点击右上角“满意”按钮:Where do you meet her ?8一般过去时;t like swimming .一般疑问句: Does he like swimming ?特殊疑问句:What does he like :He liked swimming 10 years ago.否定式:He doesn't want to see the dentist at 10 o'clock6一般过去时:When does Lucy
want to see the dentist ?7 一般过去时:I met her in the street yesterday afternoon .否定式;t
meet her in the street一般疑问句.否定式: Lucy doesn&#39?特殊疑问句.一般疑问句:Do you meet her in the street:Does
want to see the dentist at 10 o&#39:Does Henny looked at a picture?*****************************************************************************祝假期愉快;clock?特殊疑问句.否定式:I don&#39?9一般过去时:Henny looked at a picture yesterday :Henny doesn&#39,学习进步!本题不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助:Lucy wanted to see the dentist yesterday
6、一般过去式:Lucy wanted to see the dentist at 10 o'clock 否定形式:Lucy doesn't want to see the dentist at 10 o'clock.一般疑问句:Does Lucy want to see the dentist at 10 o'clock ?特殊疑问句:does Lucy want to see the dentist?7、一般过去式:I met her in the street 否定形式:I don't met her in the street.一般疑问句:Do you meet her in the street?特殊疑问句:Do you meet her?8、一般过去式:He liked swimming 否定形式:He doesn't like swimming.一般疑问句:Does he like swimming?特殊疑问句:does he like?9、一般过去式:Herry looked at a picture 否定形式:Herry doesn't look at a picture.一般疑问句:Does Herry look at a picture?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
达人的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 小达人点读笔常见问题 的文章