mywintervacati0n(去养老院看望老人人,制定计划,学习锻炼,旅行

以My winter vacatian(我的寒假)为 题写一篇英语作文80词 不许抄袭_百度作业帮
以My winter vacatian(我的寒假)为 题写一篇英语作文80词 不许抄袭
以My winter vacatian(我的寒假)为 题写一篇英语作文80词 不许抄袭
①My winter vacatianI have got a happy winter holiday this year.In this year,I have a 7-day winter holiday.In the first day,I went back to my hometown with my parents.When I got there,I saw my grandparents.Then we had lunch together.At that time,we not only had dilicious food,we also talk about our wonderful life.We laughed and sang,it was so happy then.After lunch,I got out and found my old friends in the field.They were all taller and stronger than before.We sat down on the ground and talk about funny things.It was so interesting and fun.We also played some funny games.I have never play such a funny game since I leave my hometown for a big city.I was so happy that day.It was the happiest time in my holiday.And it was so funny.②My winter vacatianI had a colourful winter holiday this year.The first few days I just stayed at home to have a good rest,for I was very tired from my final examination.I sometimes watched TV,sometimes played computer games,and sometimes did some reading.In the middle of the holiday,I went to see my grandparents living in the countryside.I stayed there for some time and then returned home.Then I went traveling.I toured to Zhangjiajie,the famous scenic spot in Hunan Province.It is really a good place to visit with beautiful scenery.I had a lot of fun there.At the end of the holiday I reviewed my lessons and prepared for the new term.I felt very happy that I had spent a meaningful holiday.希望能帮助到您!
MYJSJFGFSHGHGFHJHFDHJGHJGHGGF
At this time,we all like winter,because snow in winter,and children like play with snow.we can make the snow ball,play snow boots.It is very interesting.On the one hand is snow ,and
on the other hand...
coming . I remember when I was a child .I was especially excited . At that time ,In my opinion ,the new year is equal to the beautiful clothes and decilious food ,of course ,Including m...以mysummervacati0n写一篇英语短文(八年级)_百度作业帮
以mysummervacati0n写一篇英语短文(八年级)
以mysummervacati0n写一篇英语短文(八年级)
一点悬赏都没毫无诚意啊偶偶急求一篇《MY Winter Vacation》要过去式,要包括:锻炼身体、学习、帮助他人及旅行的趣事等,加翻译哦_百度作业帮
偶偶急求一篇《MY Winter Vacation》要过去式,要包括:锻炼身体、学习、帮助他人及旅行的趣事等,加翻译哦
偶偶急求一篇《MY Winter Vacation》要过去式,要包括:锻炼身体、学习、帮助他人及旅行的趣事等,加翻译哦
天真的七年级小朋友,我没给你打口语的,怕你看不懂~~~My last Winter Vacation was so great.I took a lot of exerise with my family.We felt so happy.I also studied.I think studying is more interesting than doing exercise.I helped some people to do some things.I toured all over the U.S.It was very fun.I love my Winter Vacation.我的上一次寒假过得很棒,我与我家人做了很多运动 ,我们感到很幸福。我还学习了,我认为学习比做运动更有趣。我帮助了一些人做了一些事情。我在整个美国旅游了一遍,真是有趣了,我喜欢我的那个寒假
要多少词的啊?
去百度查一下资料吧my winter vacatian_百度作业帮
my winter vacatian
my winter vacatian
我的寒假?
最后一个单词弄错了吧?前面是"我的"和"冬天"的意思
不会是写作文吧?
我的冬令营求求求.my winter holiday英语作文.80词左右.内容包括:1.有的同学打算外出旅游,2.有的同学计划在家中多读书,为将来的学习做准备.3.有的同学准备参加体育锻炼,保持身体健康.4.谈谈自己的寒假_百度作业帮
求求求.my winter holiday英语作文.80词左右.内容包括:1.有的同学打算外出旅游,2.有的同学计划在家中多读书,为将来的学习做准备.3.有的同学准备参加体育锻炼,保持身体健康.4.谈谈自己的寒假
求求求.my winter holiday英语作文.80词左右.内容包括:1.有的同学打算外出旅游,2.有的同学计划在家中多读书,为将来的学习做准备.3.有的同学准备参加体育锻炼,保持身体健康.4.谈谈自己的寒假安排及原因或目的..
My winter vacation is differently.It was slowly all day.So I didn't go.However,I was attracted to the slow outside.Then I ofter took my ski and tents to go out with my friend appreciate snow until late into the night.In the evening we rise bonfires side while listening to story,Barbecut.Some tell a ghost story,I felt very frightened,some tell happy news,I laughed. Those days I felt very happy,special also very free.so at laughter we spent a memorable evening.everyday I do my homewok all day.but I didn't feel bored,Bcause I love study,and I can always ask friends come out to play together.My winter vacation is interenting and exerciting.I enjoy it.

我要回帖

更多关于 去养老院看望老人 的文章

随机推荐