thedaywentaway all aot 等于什么?

Loop Recordings Aot(ear)oa
Rhian Sheehan - Live 2013 A rare aural & visual experience, this live performance features Sheehan & his 9-piece band with Orchestra Wellington.
#GetUpStandUp&by Tūtahi (Stand as One). A collective of kiwi musicians banding together to cover Bob Marley's classic.
Yes King - 'Overproof' 'Overproof' video for the first single off the new Yes King album featuring the sultry vocals of Mel Uye-Parker.
Fly My Pretties - Beggin' video! Fly My Pretties new album "The Homeland Recordings" featuring "Beggin' On My Knees" is out now! .
'Heavy Weather' The first single from Fly My Pretties - A Story written by Barnaby Weir. CD/DVD from the epic tour out now.
AHoriBuzz - 'Turnaround' New music video for the funk ridden single 'Turnaround' by AHoriBuzz. Directed by Jessica Sanderson.
Two Cars, One Night. Award winning film from director Taika Waititi is just one of the many gems on the Loop Select 005 DVD. Good Shit Happens!
DJ Vadim - Hope From the Dubcatcher LP here's DJ Vadim's - Hope (feat. Rio Hemopo & Sabira Jade)!
Eru Dangerspiel is OUT! Eru Dangerspiel rocked the Auckland Town Hall & now it's out in 5.1 Surround Sound on DVD & CD! Shot Riki!
Fly My Pretties - Train (snippet) Train (from the breakdown) written by Mark Vanilau & recorded in Wellington. Album version is from Wanaka. Buy .
Rhian Sheehan - Live in 2010 Rhian Sheehan live at The Opera House in 2010.Tickets on-sale now for Nov 2013 with Orchestra Wellington.&.
Mr Frosty & the BMX Kid Cool NZ short 'Frosty Man and the BMX Kid' from Loop Select 009. Another DVD/CD package full of inspiring content.
Yes King Live Live at Yes King's album release at Floripa in London. Featuring vocals from Rioghnach Connolly & Mel Uye-Parker.
Module - 'The Pieces Fit' One year in the making, here's the video for 'The Pieces Fit' from the new album Imagineering by Module.
Rhian Sheehan - 'Little Sines' Video for Rhian Sheehan's 'Little Sines' features Kieran Rynhart's illustrations, animated by Matt Pitt.
LA Mitchell's song from the sell out FMP IV extravaganza! Featuring the sublime artwork of Flox. DVD/CD out now.
'Singing in My Soul' (Live) A special treat for Fly My Pretties fans! A new recording of the FMP classic 'Singing In My Soul'&on the FMPIV tour :-)
Tommy Ill - 'Robot' Brain Hainsworth brings the video gold again for Tommy Ill's song 'Robot'! From Tommy's debut self tilted album.
OE Brazil Project Trailer What happens when Bacardi and Loop take six of New Zealand's best musicians to jam with over 70 Brazilian musicians?
Radio Hauraki present&The Isaac Theatre Royal Restoration Celebration with Fly My Pretties & The Nudge. Tickets on sale at 9am Thursday Nov 20.
The highly anticipated exclusive North Island appearance by&Fly My Pretties with&support from&Estère and mind bending multi genre 3 piece The Nudge.
DJ Vadim is coming down under! Loop is releasing an exclusive EP to celebrate! He's playing 4 dates in Oz before heading across to NZ to play 2 free shows at Auckland's PSC. For more info .
Fly My Pretties are playing the first Queenstown Blues & Roots Fest on April 26 with Doobie Brothers, Elvis Costello, The Black Seeds & more! More info&.
Music at Matua returns to west Auckland in summer 2014 with: TrinityRoots, SJD (full band), Joseph & Maia, Laughton Kora (solo). Full event info .
Fly My Pretties 23-date Homeland Tour&was huge! Journeying from the tip of NZ to the tale was no mean feat! For more info on the live album&.& & &
Crossroads Wine & RadioActive.fm Present award winning composer, Rhian Sheehan Live with Orchestra Wellington. Tickets on sale now.&.
TEDxAuckland will take place on Saturday, 3 August in the Aotea Centre.
Good on you for entering the Rialto Channel 48Hour Film Competition! If you would like to use some Loop music in your masterpiece then find out more .
Tuborg Sounds On — The Oval The first TUBORG SOUNDS ON on March 23rd was huge! Thanks to everyone who came along. For more photos & info head over to .
MUSIC AT MATUA festival & beach clean-up happened for the very first time on Saturday 9th February, 2013! The event will be back with bells on in early 2014.
The A Day On The Green shows in December 2012 with Fly My Pretties, The Black Seeds and Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra were magic. Nice...
The seven show Fly My Pretties IV tour has come to a close. Thanks to everyone involved including the cast, crew and fans who made it possible. Album out now!
Standing in Slience was a truly inspirational combination of post rock ambience and visual stimulation. More great photos on
Tuborg Summer Sunday was a stunner up Matakana Music Mountain! An epic day out cleaning beaches & dancing! Check out more photos on .
The Summer Showcase was a roaring success combining an all new cast, extreme weather conditions & stunning new songs. Highlights on .
Riki Gooch's mind blowing behemoth, Eru Dangerspiel, went out in style! To relive the outrageously funky, freaky & mind-bending show nab the
Rhian Sheehan's Standing In Silence was a stunner. Thanks to all the cast, crew and those who showed their support by heading along. .
The Fly My Pretties A Story shows have flown for the final time. To re-live the full experience on CD & DVD visit the
Fly My Pretties&have exclusive early access to the . Subscribe to FMP for $30 a year (earlybird offer) & get access to their ENTIRE catalog (6 releases) & all future releases!
A collaboration between soul sister Iva Lamkum and Isaac Aesili.&The first track from Isaac's forthcoming solo album.
An EP containing alternative versions of songs from Dubcatcher and new songs from the upcoming Soulcatcher LP.
A cover of Bob Marley's classic Get Up Stand Up. Aimed at inspiring the MANY disengaged with politics to stand as one.
LOOP is proud to present the highly anticipated full-length album from London-based legend Dj Vadim aka Daddy Vad. A&16-track bass-heavy stormer!&
Rhian Sheehan has released a LIMITED EDITION Double LP Gatefold 12" of&Stories From Elsewhere. To purchase click .
Recorded live in intimate venues throughout the country, The Homeland Recordings reflects the very best takes from their nationwide, 23-date tour. Out now.
A Yes King Dub of 'Just Like Me' and a DJ Vadim remix of the epic 'Hardground feat. Mel Uye-Parker & Rioghnach Connolly'!
It's been six years since Adi's&debut album and his new EP will not disappoint those who remember his soulful vocals layered over well crafted beats and warm pacific vibes.&Available on& now.
Rhian Sheehan’s 5th studio album and most evocative album to date - a musical landscape to get lost in. "A seamless 45-minute piece." - Otago Daily Times
Yes King's sophomore album! A solid follow up! "Yes King, the more you hear it, the more you are inclined to push rpt/play. Wonderfully engaging." - Waikato Times
Eavesdrop's album Pins & Needles is making huge waves! "It runs off, & seeps in all sorts of directions to create some of the most creative and uplifting local electronic music in a long time." - The NZ Herald
An seamless mix of melodic beats and slow rhythms, Winter features a diverse range of local ambient producers. Available as part of the "Winter Kit" with bottled Echinacea exclusively from
Module's long-awaited sophomore album is here & takes 2005's Remarkable Engines to the next level! "On Imagineering, Module has carefully crafted a series of dreamy, yet focused sonic pictures." - Otago Daily Times
Production duo Isaac Aesili & Mark McNeill, are intergalactic maestros, Karlmarx. Their debut album The Karlmarx Project is an instrumental soundtrack for a retrospective science fiction movie that was never made.
The 16 new songs on the CD & DVD represent the best takes from November 2011’s Fly My Pretties IV tour. The show saw the 16-strong cast unite with an exciting new concept, re-inspired style & re-invigorated sound.
'Turnaround'&is the much-awaited second single from AHoriBuzz.
Bridging The Pacific Vol 2 is a snapshot of the Loop repertoire as of June 2nd, 2010. The second in a series of digital albums released at sporadic intervals combining a range of recent tunes with re-discovered gems.
The songs on this CD & 5.1 Surround Sound DVD are taken directly from Eru Dangerspiel's unforgettable one-off, sold-out show performed, filmed & recorded last year (August 2009) at the Auckland Town Hall.
Three EPs in, prolific MC, Tommy Ill, is a svelte yet metaphorically obese young man – as his proverbial belt is having to be stretched yet again to make room for his self-titled debut LP!!!
Another basket full to the megabyte max of conscious content. Music, short films, motion graphics, music videos and live concerts. 25 songs, 10 New Zealand Short Films, 8 music videos and exclusive live clips!
Rhian Sheehan's masterpiece, Standing In Silence. A journey of fourteen musical parts that create an exquisite expedition into the sounds and scapes of silence, solitude, reflection and inspiration
A sun-bleached collection of twisted pop songs from guitarist Matthew Mitchell and Bevan Smith (aka Signer). Skallander is an album which should appeal to those of us desperate to hear great, memorable songs.
Take Mark Rae (a figurehead of the UKs soul/hip hop music scene, formally of Rae & Christian) & Rhys Adams (groove hound producer of Rocker’s Hifi fame), send them to Jamaica & the result is Yes King!
Funk anthems blasting through dirty party scenes. Think slow jams for reclining. Recloose returns with a new studio album Perfect Timing. It won a Tui for the Best Electonic Album at the 2008 Music Awards!

我要回帖

更多关于 underwent 的文章

随机推荐