欢迎你,    
2014年12月英语四级作文范文:印象最深的校园活动
12:30:20 来源:新东方在线
英语四级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
最新资料:
热点推荐:
备考指导:
四级关注:
& & 2014年12月英语四级考试已经结束,频道在考后第一时间发布2014年12月,提供听力下载、英语四级阅读理解真题及答案、英语四级作文真题及答案、英语四级翻译真题及答案等,敬请关注!更多及答案请查看专题!2014年12月及答案听力&&阅读理解&&作文&&翻译&&  The Most Impressive Campus Activity  新东方名师刘杨  Every university offers numerous kinds of activities to enrich students’ extracurricular life. As one of the young college students, I have benefited a lot from all of these well-organized activities, but the one impressing me most is the debate competition which I took part in last year.  That was a debate competition between different majors and the topic was about theoretical knowledge versus practices. What mattered most is not the result of the debate, but gathering background information and practicing the process of debate. Also, no individual could accomplish the challenging task all by herself or himself, so joint efforts have played a significant role in winning the competition. Team spirit and co-operation has been improved a lot and I believe this is more precious than winning or losing.  To be brief, we should participate in more campus activities, not only can we get a better understanding of what we have learnt before, but also make new friends and discover our interests.  第一步,确定你印象最深的校园活动是什么。第二步,该校园活动主题和内容是什么。第三步,活动的启发和影响。  题型不再局限于纯粹的议论文,而是各个文章体裁夹杂和糅合。要对文章的体裁和相应写法有全面的理解和掌握。来源:北京新东方学校
本文关键字:
英语四级网络课堂
全程辅导班
单项突破班
大学英语四级极速通关班【2016年12月】
¥199.013636试听
大学英语四级恋练有词高频词汇班【2016...
¥299.013553试听
朱伟,教育部考试中心指定的高等教育出版社考研英语大纲解析编写人。新东方教育科技集团十位集团演讲师...
大学英语四级...
大学英语四级零基础直播VIP密训班【2016...
¥1280.013580试听
唐迟老师,新东方教育科技集团考研巡讲师, 新东方考研英语阅读名师,新东方在线考研英语阅读主讲。 0...
大学英语四级...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
四级网络课堂
四级零基础VIP密训班
四级热点专题
四级实用 o 工具
四六级交流o下载
四级课程排行榜
四级公开课编辑点评:2014年12月英语四级考试已结束,小编第一时间整理了四级作文范文——使你受益最深的一项校园活动,供各位考生参考。更多资讯请第一时间关注沪江英语!
2014年12月英语四级考试已结束,小编第一时间整理了四级作文范文&&使你受益最深的一项校园活动,供各位考生参考。更多资讯请第一时间关注沪江英语!
以下内容来自文都教育:
The Most Beneficial Activity in My Campus
It is well known that university is greatly different from high school mainly due to that university will hold a large number of activities, which benefits college students a lot. From my perspective, the most beneficial one is &Long-distance Running for Love& organized by the Students Union when I am a freshman. The money collected by this activity is contributed to Project Hope.
It is really my honor to participate the long running, because it benefits me greatly not only in body but also in mind. To begin with, the activity reminds me of the great importance of physical health. Before I go to college, I only focus on academic achievements while the physical health misses my attention. But, the long-running tells me in time that a sound mind lies in a sound body. Additionally, during my participation in this activity, I am informed well that there are still many children in rural areas who have to drop out of school because of impoverished families. Thus, for one thing, I fully realize the great importance of helping them fulfill their dreams. For another thing, I cherish the opportunity to study in university more, for when compared with those children in poverty-stricken areas, we should harbor a grateful heart.
By and large, although I have taken part in many campus activities, I deem the long running for love most beneficial to me. And I am looking forward to that more wonderful and meaningful activities will be held in our campus.
范文译文:
众所周知,大学与高中截然不同,主要原因是大学里会举办很多校园活动,而这些大学活动使大学生受益匪浅。我认为最有益的校园活动是大一时,由学生会举办的&爱心长跑&。这次长跑筹集的善款用于捐助希望工程。
我很荣幸参加了这次长跑,因为这次活动使我的身心都获得了很大裨益。首先,这次活动提醒我身体健康的重要性。在我上大学前,我只关心自己的学习成绩,而忽视了健康。但是,这次长跑及时提醒我&&健康的身体孕育健康的灵魂。此外,通过参加此次长跑,我深刻了解到还有许多偏远山区的小孩因为家庭贫困被迫辍学。因此,一方面我充分意识到帮助这些小孩实现梦想是何其重要;另一方面,我更珍惜自己能上大学的机会。因为,和那些贫困地区的小孩相比,我们应该怀有一颗感恩的心。
总体而言,虽然我参加过许多校园活动,但是我认为这次爱心长跑最为有益。我也期待有更多精彩而有意义的校园活动举行。你现在的位置 : &
2014年12月英语四级作文范文:使你受益最深的校园活动(沪江版)
  University is a place that provides a number of interesting activities to enrich our life on campus. In the two years, I have attended a couple of activities such as football club and reading society. The most benefited one popping into my mind is the sports meeting last month.
  First of all, sports meeting offers a great opportunity to draw students& attention from busy studies to the sports field. As students, most of our time is killed in the classroom and library. However, doing sports could be seen as a relaxing ingredient in tedious study life.
  Secondly, as a member of football club, I attended the football game that day. I enjoyed the feeling of being united. During the game, we encouraged each other whe we cheered for each other when we scored a goal. All these taught me to be more and more team-oriented.
  Lastly, doing sports benefits to our physical health. Increasingly sedentary lifestyle causes laziness and possibility of obesity. Therefore, this sports meeting on campus mobilized our students to enjoy the fun of sports.
  This is the campus activity that has benefited not only me but also most of the students.
  相关链接:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐2015年下半年英语四级作文范文:使你受益最深的校园活动
来源:  【】 
The Most Impressive Campus Activity  Every university offers numerous kinds of activities to enrich students’ extracurricular life. As one of the young college students, I have benefited a lot from all of these well-organized activities, but the one impressing me most is the debate competition which I took part in last year.  That was a debate competition between different majors and the topic was about theoretical knowledge versus practices. What mattered most is not the result of the debate, but gathering background information and practicing the process of debate. Also, no individual could accomplish the challenging task all by herself or himself, so joint efforts have played a significant role in winning the competition. Team spirit and co-operation has been improved a lot and I believe this is more precious than winning or losing.  To be brief, we should participate in more campus activities, not only can we get a better understanding of what we have learnt before, but also make new friends and discover our interests.  写作思路指导:  第一步,确定你印象最深的校园活动是什么。  第二步,该校园活动主题和内容是什么。  第三步,活动的启发和影响。  题型不再局限于纯粹的议论文,而是各个文章体裁夹杂和糅合。要对文章的体裁和相应写法有全面的理解和掌握。1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。