lloveamanlove shoulddnotlove解释一下

谢谢你们.爱我的每个人!三年了.很庆幸一路有你们的陪伴.那个我最爱的女人 ZZY:谢谢你一直都在.让我在最美的年华里遇见了你.始终不离不弃.还有一个人.我要感谢上天.那个男人的出现让我有了一个永不变的承诺.因为他.我下决心定他是那个能陪我一辈子的男人...LJA.我的生命.唯一的命根.的翻译:Thank you. I love everyone! Three years has. is glad way has you of accompanied. that I most love of woman ZZY: thank you you has been are in. let I in most us of years in met has you. always does not away from does not abandoned. also has a a people. I to thanks God. that men of appears let I has h 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
谢谢你们.爱我的每个人!三年了.很庆幸一路有你们的陪伴.那个我最爱的女人 ZZY:谢谢你一直都在.让我在最美的年华里遇见了你.始终不离不弃.还有一个人.我要感谢上天.那个男人的出现让我有了一个永不变的承诺.因为他.我下决心定他是那个能陪我一辈子的男人...LJA.我的生命.唯一的命根.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Thank you. I love everyone! Three years has. is glad way has you of accompanied. that I most love of woman ZZY: thank you you has been are in. let I in most us of years in met has you. always does not away from does not abandoned. also has a a people. I to thanks God. that men of appears let I has h
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
Thank you. I love everyone! Three years has. is glad way has you of accompanied. that I most love of woman ZZY: thank you you has been are in. let I in most us of years in met has you. always does not away from does not abandoned. also has a a people. I to thanks God. that men of appears let I has hFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article's plot summary may be
or . Please
by removing unnecessary details and making it more concise. (October 2013)
I Love You, Man is a 2009 American
film originally titled Let's Be Friends and written by Larry Levin before
rewrote and directed the film. It stars
The film was released theatrically in
on March 20, 2009, to mostly positive reviews and took second spot in the box office during its opening week (to ). The film was released on home video on August 11, 2009.
Peter Klaven (), a
agent, gets engaged to his girlfriend Zooey Rice (), but does not seem to have any close friends to share the good news with. After overhearing Zooey's female friends voicing their concerns over his lack of close male friends, Peter realizes he needs to find male friends in order to have a
for the upcoming wedding.
Peter turns to his
younger brother, Robbie (), for advice on dealing with men. He makes a series of overtures toward various men, including Barry (), the husband of Zooey's friend Denise. When Peter inadvertently projectile-vomits on Barry after winning a -drinking contest, he is kicked out of Barry's house.
Feeling rejected, Peter is about to give up, when during an open house at 's mansion which Peter is trying to sell, he meets Sydney Fife (), an investor who is attending the showing simply to pick up divorced women and take advantage of the free food. The two quickly become friends, bonding over their mutual adoration of the
band . Peter introduces Sydney to Zooey at their engagement party, but the meeting takes an unfortunate turn when a nervous Sydney makes a very awkward toast.
The next night, Peter agrees to attend a Rush concert with Sydney, on the condition that he can bring Zooey. During the concert, Zooey is left feeling ignored by Peter and Sydney. The next day, while shopping for tuxedos, Sydney asks Peter why he is marrying Zooey, and also asks for an $8,000 loan. After some thought, Peter decides to lend Sydney the money, and later grants him the honor of being best man at his wedding. Zooey, meanwhile, has become suspicious of Sydney. Peter tells Zooey that he lent Sydney money and asks her if she knows why they are getting married, since he had no answer to Sydney's question. Hurt and angry, Zooey leaves.
Peter leaves for work the next morning only to discover that Sydney has used the $8,000 loan to purchase several ridiculous
promoting Peter's real estate business. Still upset over his fight with Zooey, Peter confronts Sydney and decides to end their friendship. Peter then patches things up with Zooey, explaining to her that while he is nervous, he is ready to get married. While Zooey and Peter prepare for the wedding, Sydney finds himself alone and desperate to hang with someone.
At work, Peter discovers that Sydney's billboard advertising campaign was successful. Feeling encouraged, Peter finally stands up to his insufferable colleague, Tevin Downey (), who had been badgering Peter for half the selling rights to the lucrative Ferrigno property. When Tevin makes one final attempt to get a piece of the Ferrigno listing, Peter slaps him across his face and tells him to stay away from it.
Peter feels bad about fighting with Sydney but does not re-invite him to the wedding. Instead, he assembles an array of random groomsmen that includes Robbie, father Oswald (), and Ferrigno. Before the wedding, Zooey sees Peter looking forlorn, clearly missing his friend Sydney. She calls and invites Sydney, who is, unbeknownst to them, already en route to the wedding. Just before the vows are to be taken, Sydney makes a dramatic entrance via . He informs Peter and Zooey that he is, in fact, a successful investor and returns the money he borrowed from Peter, stating that the billboards were the couple's wedding present. Peter and Zooey declare their love to each other, Sydney assumes the role of best man, and the wedding commences.
As the end credits begin to roll, we see the wedding reception, where Peter and Sydney join the hired band (played by ) in a rendition of the Rush song "" pulling Zooey on stage to join them. After the song ends, Sydney attempts to toast the newlyweds and Peter runs to frantically stop him as the screen cuts out (still remembering Sydney's ill-advised toast at the engagement dinner.)
, , , , Larry Levin, , and
in March 2009.
as Peter Klaven
as Sydney Fife
as Zooey Rice
as Robbie Klaven
as Oswald Klaven
as Joyce Klaven
as Denise McLean
as Barry McLean
as Himself
as Tevin Downey
as Doug Evans
as Barry's friend
as Sydney's friend
as Zooey's friend
as Minister
as themselves
as The Wedding Band "Tastes Like Chicken"
"I really wrote my own version of the script, so my version was always going to be R-rated. I wanted to discuss sex, I wanted to discuss - there were blowjobs in the movie, there was Sydney Fife's character who's no way he could live in a PG-13 universe. It wasn't like trying to be raunchy or gratuitous, it was just like, I think most people live in an R-rated world."" — John Hamburg, Director/Co-Writer/Producer
The script, Let's Be Friends, was originally written by Larry Levin. It was purchased but went unused for about 11 years before the film was made. Hamburg was offered the script and kept turning it down, but after his friends moved to Los Angeles he was inspired by the experience of trying to meet more friends to give it a shot. When Hamburg finally took the script he rewrote it to make it as real as possible. The film was originally announced in December 2007, with production originally scheduled for March 2008. In March 2008,
revealed that producer 's Montecito Pictures officially began production on I Love You, Man during the week of March 31, 2008.
I Love You, Man is the third collaboration between Paul Rudd and Jason Segel, following the
and , while writer/director John Hamburg previously worked with Segel on Apatow's
television series. It only took one lunch to get Segel and Rudd to sign on to do the film and this set the stage for other actors to sign on. On February 13, 2008 it was announced that Rashida Jones would be in the female lead opposite Rudd. Later, in an interview with firstshowing.net, Jones revealed that because Segel and Rudd were already attached to the project she "knew immediately that it was gonna be even funnier than I would think." At the beginning of the March 31, 2008 week,
announced that Jaime Pressly had joined the film's cast, playing the best friend of Rashida Jones' character. Hamburg comically stated that he was lucky in casting J.K. Simmons because his contract states "he has to be in one out of every four movies made." Jon Favreau started working on the film the same week
came out, a film which he directed. He said he "probably wouldn't have agreed to have done it had I known my life was going to be that shape", but Iron Man star
told him that "It is the best thing you could do" — he said 'chop wood, carry water,' which is what they do in the
movies to keep you humble."
One of late
's daughters filed a lawsuit against the filmmakers because, in the film, Sydney's dog is named after her father. He tells Peter that (he thinks) "... they look exactly alike." Samir Sabri, the lawyer in the case, asked the US embassy to apologize. Complaints have been raised by Egyptian
as well. In the Arabic speaking world, "dog" is often used as an epithet, and in the more specific context of Islam
Rush were approached by Hamburg, who is a fan, to appear in the film. The filming schedule was tight because there was a one day window between two of their concerts on tour. The band later said the whole experience was fun. Hamburg felt that "once Rush got that I wasn't poking fun at them, that I'm genuinely a fan and the main characters of the movie are fans and it's kind of a loving tribute to them, I think that's when they came on board." Subsequently, both Rudd and Segel appeared in character as Peter and Sydney alongside the members of Rush in a short video which closes the band's 2010-11
shows. In August 2013, Paul Rudd reprised his character to conduct the Clockwork Angels Symphony for the song YYZ during the Kansas City show of their Clockwork Angels Tour.
Sign at Paramount Theatre in Austin, Texas advertising the premiere of the film
I Love You, Man received largely positive reviews, with critics mainly praising the chemistry between Rudd and Segel, as well as the supporting performances.
Film review website
gives it an overall approval rating of 84% based on 200 reviews, with the critical consensus stating, "I Love You, Man makes the most of its simple premise due to the heartfelt and hilarious performances of Paul Rudd and Jason Segel." Metacritic gives it a weighted average score of 70% based on reviews from 34 critics.
Giving the film three out of four stars,
said that despite the formulaic plot, "It's the variations that Rudd and Segel spin on this theme that make the movie hugely enjoyable." He also praised the supporting cast.
gave the film an A, and said that "Paul Rudd gives a startlingly funny and original performance."
gave the film a glowing review, stating "the movie works because everything hinges on the camaraderie and undeniable chemistry between Rudd and Segel." More conservatively,
magazine said the movie "sails along on goodwill and blush-worthy bawdiness," but concluded that "like instant chocolate pudding, it goes down easy — even if it isn't especially good for you."
The film was not without its critics. Peter Rainer of
was not impressed with the film, and after noting that the character Sydney seemed to be written for , Rainer remarked, "Maybe Wilson was busy. Lucky him." The Colorado Daily described the relationship between the male leads as a "watered-down false ", noting that the pace of their relationship seemed "rushed", and that Peter was looking out for his wife rather than his best friend.
Segel (left), Jones, and Rudd (right) at the film's Austin premiere
In its U.S. opening weekend, the film made $17,810,270 in 2,711 theaters, ranking number two at the box office. The film grossed $71,440,011 domestically and $20,196,975 internationally making $91,636,986 worldwide. I Love You, Man was able to stay in the box office top ten for five weeks. This places it at number 27 of films released in 2009.
The film was released on
instead of
Home Entertainment on August 11, 2009 in the US and August 24, 2009 in Europe and as of November 2009 generated more than $22 million in DVD sales. I Love You, Man was ranked number two in sales during its opening week and declined from there. The DVD extras contains an hour and a half of content including a full performance of
The film has been nominated for Best Kiss for the
for the smooch between 's character Doug and Rudd's Peter, but lost to . It was also nominated for a
for "Outstanding Film - Wide Release" during the .
"Good Times"
"Set You Free"
"Lights Out"
"Soul of a Man"
"Good Times Roll"
"Mr. Pitiful"
"Waterslide"
The Bonedaddys
"Limelight"
Paul Rudd & Jason Segel
"Peter and Zooey"
Teddy Shapiro
Vilkomerson, Sara ().
(HTML).. The New York Observer, LLC. Retrieved on
Douglass, Edward (March 12, 2009). . Comingsoon.net.
(Press release). . March 20, 2009.
Morefoot, Addie (March 10, 2009). . .
Siegel, Tatiana (December 10, 2007). . Variety.
McNary, Dave (March 26, 2008). . .
. Box Office Mojo.
Guerrasio, Jason (March 23, 2009). . Paste Magazine.
Siegel, Tatiana (February 13, 2008). . Variety.
Billington, Alex (March 20, 2009). . FirstShowing.net.
. . Archived from
Capone (March 23, 2009). . Aint it Cool.
. Mirror.co.uk. April 16, 2009.
. . August 5, 2009.
Bob Brunner (March 17, 2009). . <.
Douglas, Edward (August 10, 2009). . Comingsoon.net.
. YouTube.
Wright, Shauna. . <. UCR 2014.
Travers, Peter (April 2, 2009), "True Bromance". Rolling Stone. (1075):92
Gleiberman, Owen (March 27, 2009), "I Love You, Man". Entertainment Weekly. (1040):48
Claudia Puig (March 20, 2009), "'Man,' this is one bromantic joy ride". USA Today.
Jones, Oliver (April 13, 2009), "I LOVE YOU, MAN'S ULTIMATE BACHELOR". People. 71 (14):37
Rainer, Peter (March 20, 2009), "'I Love You, Man'". Christian Science Monitor. 101 (79):15
Colorado Daily staff (May 14, 2009). . <.
. The Numbers.
Hoffman, Jordon (August 6, 2009). . UGO.
Wikiquote has quotations related to:
: Hidden categories:i love a man should not love是什么意思_百度知道
i love a man should not love是什么意思
提问者采纳
您好:i love a man should not love我爱上一个不该爱的人----------------------------------- 如有疑问欢迎追问!满意请点击右上方【选为满意回答】按钮
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
我爱上了一个不该爱的人
我爱上一个不该爱的男人
我爱上一个不爱我的男人
我爱上了一个不该爱的男人
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁