I n___ a thief stealing secretsomething in a woman's ba

The thief ________ when he was stealing from a woman.A.happened to noticeB.was taken place to noticeC.was happened to be noticedD.happened to be noticed_百度作业帮
The thief ________ when he was stealing from a woman.A.happened to noticeB.was taken place to noticeC.was happened to be noticedD.happened to be noticed
The thief ________ when he was stealing from a woman.A.happened to noticeB.was taken place to noticeC.was happened to be noticedD.happened to be noticed
答案D本句意为“小偷从一个妇女那儿偷东西的时候碰巧被发现”.happen与take place是不及物动词,无被动形式,故B、C两项应排除;thief与notice是被动关系,故排除A项.ISSUU - Compute_Gazette_Issue_76_1989_Oct by Martin Zandstra
<meta name="description" content="CybertankengineersconlrolthedestinyoltheOrganizalionlorStrategicIntelligence.They&#39;rethe headofthe0MEGAProjed,aclassifiedmilitaryconiractthat&#39;sshapingcombal*sfuture.Employing lieldolbattle.Jointheseeliteranks,andpityourdesignsagainstIheworld&#39;sbest. tomorrow&#39;stechnology.OSIcybertankengineersdesignthechassisandartificialintelligence(Al) WCOMFWIBLEVE WCOMPANBLEVE APPLEVERSION toORIGIN A<<ners<
<meta property="og:description" content="CybertankengineersconlrolthedestinyoltheOrganizalionlorStrategicIntelligence.They&#39;rethe headofthe0MEGAProjed,aclassifiedmilitaryconiractthat&#39;sshapingcombal*sfuture.Employing lieldolbattle.Jointheseeliteranks,andpityourdesignsagainstIheworld&#39;sbest. tomorrow&#39;stechnology.OSIcybertankengineersdesignthechassisandartificialintelligence(Al) WCOMFWIBLEVE WCOMPANBLEVE APPLEVERSION toORIGIN A<<ners<
Compute_Gazette_Issue_76_1989_Oct
Compute_Gazette_Issue_76_1989_Oct
CybertankengineersconlrolthedestinyoltheOrganizalionlorStrategicIntelligence.They&#39;rethe headofthe0MEGAProjed,aclassifiedmilitaryconiractthat&#39;sshapingcombal*sfuture.Employing lieldolbattle.Jointheseeliteranks,andpityourdesignsagainstIheworld&#39;sbest. tomorrow&#39;stechnology.OSIcybertankengineersdesignthechassisandartificialintelligence(Al) WCOMFWIBLEVE WCOMPANBLEVE APPLEVERSION toORIGIN A<<ners<<nsH9.95,stirppin9isFnEEviaUPS Alkw1-2weekslotdelivery ORIGIM.P.O.BoiIfil/M).An,im im,When a thief was caught on the premises of large jewellery store 这里为什么是caught on不是in?_百度作业帮
When a thief was caught on the premises of large jewellery store 这里为什么是caught on不是in?
When a thief was caught on the premises of large jewellery store 这里为什么是caught on不是in?
premise前提,假定,条件; on the premise of.../ that... 假定……,条件是……;前提是……catch sb 捉住某人.1.I am a(n) ( ).I work in a clothes shop.A.student B.policewoman C.actorD.shop assistant2.a nurse often ( ) a white uniform and helps doctors.A.thinks ofB.showsC.wearsD.puts on3.what's your favorite job?a reporter.I like ( ) to people.A.telling B.spe_百度作业帮
1.I am a(n) ( ).I work in a clothes shop.A.student B.policewoman C.actorD.shop assistant2.a nurse often ( ) a white uniform and helps doctors.A.thinks ofB.showsC.wearsD.puts on3.what's your favorite job?a reporter.I like ( ) to people.A.telling B.spe
1.I am a(n) ( ).I work in a clothes shop.A.student B.policewoman C.actorD.shop assistant2.a nurse often ( ) a white uniform and helps doctors.A.thinks ofB.showsC.wearsD.puts on3.what's your favorite job?a reporter.I like ( ) to people.A.telling B.speakingC.sayingD.talking4.Bob is a policeman.he thinks his job is very exciting,( ) sometimes it is dangerous.A.soB.orC.butD.and
D根据后文“我在商店工作”得知C“穿着”的意思,说护士穿着白色的衣服.Dtalk强调说话,tell和say强调内容,speak强调说话的能力.C转折的意思.
1.D因为在服装店工作 所以选D店员。2.Cwears表示穿的状态,puts on表示穿的动作。3.D4.C因为2个句子是转折的关系,所以选but 。

我要回帖

更多关于 caught stealing 的文章

随机推荐