i wanted you 歌词to give you the t-shirt.改同义句

Look at the blue T-shirt.这个同义句怎么改要怎么改
滚泥麻痹360
have a look at the blue T-shirt
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Let us go to see the dolphin first How/what about looking at the dolphin first ?
See the blue T-shirt
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】 1. You look smart in the black T-shirt....
 1. You look smart in the black T-shirt.(同义句转换)The black T-shirt
you.2.The hat in the box is for Lucy.(对划线提问)is for Lucy?3.We need to buy some packets of salt at the supermarket.(对划线提问)salt do we need to buy at the supermarket?4.This pair of jeans matches her white blouse.(同义句转换)This pair of jeans
her white blouse.5. they, with,pocket,buy, money, do,what, their(?)(连词成句)
1.looks,on
2.Which hat
3.How much
4.goes well with
5.What do they buy with their pocket money?
试题分析:
1.句意:你穿黑色的T-恤看起来很精神。sth look +adj +on sb指的是某人穿……很好看。sth
2.句意:哪里的帽子是给露西...
考点分析:
考点1:语法填空
& & & &从语法填空题的考查方式来看,主要分两类:自由填空和提示词填空。这两类考查的语言项目有所不同自由填空类,考查的语言项目主要有行文逻辑、连词、介词、关系代词、冠词等;提示词填空类,考查的语言项目主要有动词的时态语态、非谓语动词、形容词、副词、名词等。尤其对于自由填空,要求考生根据具体的语境需要而填写的使文章通顺、逻辑连贯、符合文体色彩要求的词语。很多学生接触这类题型时,不知道如何分析解答和进行填空。鉴于此笔者认为,老师可以有针对性的指导学生,分阶段地侧重要点进行语法填空教学。
相关试题推荐
 1.Her hobbies
(包括)swimming and gardening.2.We should not eat too many sweets. It is bad for our
(牙齿).3.Look! The stones here are
(光滑的)enough to sit on.4. Where is Tommy? Oh, he is
(躺)fast asleep on the sofa.5. Daniel often has three
(片)of bread and an egg for breakfast.6.People
(围绕)the world greet each other in many different ways.7.He is interested in
(用颜料涂)pictures of lovely children.8.- Ricky, is there a party on Christmas Eve in your family?- Sure. My dad
up as Father Christmas every year.9. - I'll get this notebook. Here is ten yuan.- It is just three yuan. Here is your
,please.10. In China people like to let
fireworks to celebrate some important moments. 
"Which meal is the most important, breakfast, lunch or dinner?' Miss Clark asks. The boys and girls wave(挥动) their hands in the air."Dinner," Jim answers."Dinner is the biggest meal of a day," says Miss Clark. "But I don't think it's the most important."Tom puts up his hand, "I think lunch is the most important.""No," says Miss Clark. "Breakfast is the most important. Do you know why?""From night to morning is a long time to go without eating," says Ann."That's right," says Miss Clark. "But what may happen(发生) to us' if we have no breakfast?"The students have many answers to give.“We may feel hungry."“We may not like working."“We may feel ill."“Yes, you are right," says Miss Clark. "Now let's talk about what makes a good breakfast. Give me your answers.1 will write them down on the blackboard."The first word Miss Clark puts on the list is "milk". What else do you think she puts-on the list? Now, it's your turn.1._______are talking about meals.A. The mother and her children
B. A group of friendsC. A doctor and some nursesD. The teacher and her students2.Why is breakfast the most important meal of a day?A. Because it's the first meal of a day.B. Because there is always a lot of nice food to eat at breakfast.C. Because we have no food for a night and need energy in the morning,D. Because people eat breakfast with their family at home.3.What may not happen to us if we have no breakfast?A. We may feel hungry.
B. We may feel sick.C. We may like working.
D. We may be uncomfortable.4. If you want to finish the list, you will add(添加)_______to it.A. Baozi
B. lemonC. salt
D. fork 
People may have many different hobbies during their life. When we are very young, we usually play with toys. When we get older, we may go out for a sport like football. Now, let's look at these children's hobbies.BobI like collecting stamps very much.I began to collect stamps five years ado.Now I have more than 500 stamps. Some of my classmates have the same hobby as me. We sometimes trade(用…交换)stamps. Then we can all get what we want.JimFishing is my hobby. I often go fishing with Bill.He is my uncle’s son.We like to share fish with our friends. They are so glad to get our fish.We’re happy, too.MayI’m interested in cycling(骑自行车)。 There is a cycling club in my school. Every Sunday I go cycling with the other members. Each time we have a great time.SueI’m a quiet girl.My hobby is reading.I like reading all kinds of good books.Books are important to me ,just like food. But on Saturday,I don’t read . I usually do my homework in the morning and visit my friends in the afternoon.1. Who does Jim often go fishing with?A. His father.
B. His grandfather.C. His uncle.
D. His cousin.2.How often does May go to the Cycling Club?A. Once a day.
B. Once a week.C. Twice a week.
D. Twice a month.3.What does Sue do on Saturday afternoon?A. She visits her friends.B. She reads her favourite books.C. She goes cycling with her friends.D. She does her homework at home.4.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. Jim likes eating fishing very much.B. May has fun cycling every Sunday.C. Sometimes Bob's friends buy him some stamps.D. Books are important for Sue and she reads every day. 
What is a label? A label
is fixed(固定) to a product(产品) and gives information about it. It is a piece of paper or other material.There are labels on clothes. The labels tell you what the clothes are made of and how to clean them. For example, the label on a shirt may tell you "hand wash only". It is not a good idea to wash such clothes in a washing machine-it will do harm to them. A coat label may say "dry clean only". That means you should take it to the dry cleaner(干洗店). They will use chemical in the washing. It can be expensive, but it will help keep the quality(质量) of your clothes. Do what the cleaning instructions tell you and your clothes will wear well and look nice.1.According to the passage, a label_______.A. is a product
B. gives informationC. is on the paper
D. takes care of your clothes2. If your coat is labeled "dry clean only", you should_______.A. put it in the water
B. put some chemical on itC. put it in a washing machine
D. take it to the dry cleaner3.When you get new clothes, you should first_______.A. wash them in the waterB. read the instructions on the labels carefullyC. keep the quality of themD. find if they are expensive4. The underlined word "instructions" means_______ in Chinese.A. 命令
B. 吩咐C说明
D. 通知 
Hina Matsuri is the Japanese festival for young girls. On this day, families with girls wish their daughters a happy life. This festival is also called "Doll Festival". On March 3rd every year, parents will display(陈列)dolls inside their house, usually in the sitting room. People always cover the doll shrine(神龛) with red cloth. Some families display them for one day only, but many display them as early as mid-February. The children put Japanese-rice cakes and beautiful flowers in the shrine.During Hina Matsuri, girls wear kimonos(和服) and eat special food such as sweets, sushi and shirozake. Shirozake is a sweet drink and doesn't have alcohol(酒精), so it is OK for children to have. Family members also sing the Hina Matsuri Song to celebrate. This festival lets us know parents' wish for their children's happiness is for ever.1.On March 3rd, girls in Japan usually_______.A. wear kimonos and eat special foodB. wear red clothes and have some sweet drinkC. wear kimonos and have some alcoholD. wear red clothes and eat sweets2. Which of the following is TRUE?A. Parents display dolls in every room.B. All families in Japan celebrate this festival.C. People sing different kinds of songs to celebrate it.D. Parents wish their children happy for ever.3.The passage tells us about_______.A. some Japanese food
B. Japanese dollsC. a Japanese festival
D. parents' love for children 
题型:其他题
难度:简单
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved./6该会员上传的其它文档:34 p.40 p.41 p.41 p.43 p.41 p.12 p.13 p.16 p.17 p.12 p.14 p.14 p.18 p.10 p.13 p.14 p.17 p.13 p.14 p.16 p.16 p.11 p.13 p.Module4Ⅰ.阅读理解A[2014?浙江温州十校第一次联考]Haveyo..Module4Ⅰ.阅读理解A[2014?浙江温州十校第一次联考]HaveyoueverconsideredalltheEnglishexpressionsW1thatincludewordsaboutclothes?Let'sseeifIcannameafewproverbs“offthecuff”sinceIhaven't【金版教程】高中英语外研版选修6强化练习:Module4Section2Word版含解析相关文档pptpptpptpptdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocpptpptpptpptpptpptppt关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 you wanted more 的文章

随机推荐