话题为food和restraurant的雅思口语 food对话考试

您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
大学英语四级考试必备课文精选:Food Contamination
zxiutao 于发布 l 已有人浏览
大学英语四级考试必备课文精选:Food Contamination
Food Contamination
From time immemorial, food contamination has become a common phenomenon in China, ranging from poisonous milk power to the plasticizers in huge quantities of Taiwan-manufactured beverages and food exported to the mainland. The public has experienced so many crises of food contamination that only the most deadly cases would create some sensations, which soon pass into oblivion with the quick occurrence of new ones.
www.ExamW.CoMFood contamination is indisputably detrimental. The poisonous milk power has bereaved many young couples of their innocent and lovely new babes. Some contaminated foods lead to irreversible and chronic diseases. Some affected individuals, though without visible aftermaths, may suffer from lingering psychological trauma. However, the hazards produced by food contamination are more moral than physiological&with contamination cases cropping up here and there, the credibility of the entire society has been ruined and people find nothing and nobody to be trustworthy.
Technically, food contamination is caused by the introduction of illegal additives and non-edible chemical substances into the manufactured food. Morally, it results from the sheer drive for profitability by gluttonous merchants who use cheaper, and often harmful, substitutes, all at the expense of the physical welfare of the public. To address the problem, some appeal to the moral conscience of the businessmen. But the high frequency at which contamination cases have happened makes this moral appeal feeble and futile. The ultimate solution lies in law&the profit-minded businessmen would not have a penitent heart unless they are driven to bankruptcy and taken into jail!
相关英语学习内容
四级写作&|&四级词汇&|&四级词汇&|&四级写作&|&四级词汇&|&四级词汇&|&
四级试题&|&四级写作&|&四级词汇&|&四级阅读&|&四级词汇&|&四级阅读&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
四级写作头条
大学英语四级考试作文之2012年6月四级考试作文预测,每
英语四级作文万能写作句型,英语写作通用英语四级作文万
四级写作最新更新
英语口语最新头条
英语口语最新推荐
最想背的英语四级作文范文,第006篇:How to Study Efficiently,讲述了如何学习的英语
最想背的英语四级作文范文,第003篇:Natural Gas Output in
China,讲述了如何写一篇
英语口语阅读排行
我们也在这里:英语口语对话,要求2人对话,2分钟左右,话题与college\food\sports\family有关的_百度作业帮
英语口语对话,要求2人对话,2分钟左右,话题与college\food\sports\family有关的
A:Hi,my name is Lily,I'm your deskmateB:Hello,I am Amy.nice to meet you!A:Nice to meet you,too!...oh...what's this!Yao Ming's picture!B:Yes,I like him very much!and I like basketball too!A:Really?I also like basketball,Yao is my idol!B:Oh..do you like any other sports?A:Yeah,of course.I also like tabletennis,my father said play tabletennis is good for my eyes,and it can also increase my response ability,so he support my choice.And you?any other sports you like?B:Em...I like swimming,expecially in summer,it's very cool and help me to keep thin and fit.A:Yeah...that sounds good...would you like to be my coach of swimming?B:No problem!and at the same time you can be my tabletennis teacher!A:Ok...now,that's the promises of us!B:That's the deal!对话的时候加点个人的感情,像聊天一样的话时间也差不多了,
I do like sports during my daily life. Talking about what kind of sport that I like most, I tell you that, it's swimming.The reason I choose swimming are as follows:first of all, it is reall...
您可能关注的推广考试查询┊┊┊辅导课程┊┊┊考试资料┊┊
当前位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&2013年公共英语二级考试口语对话练习一
2013年公共英语二级考试口语对话练习一
&&2013年公共英语二级考试口语对话练习一信息由学易网公共英语考试频道提供,更多关于2013年公共英语二级考试口语对话练习一信息请登录学易网校 / 查询,或电话咨询:400-622-195005!  Kathy: Hey there, boys. I heard this place serves some pretty good food.  Dan: Well, the liquid food is definitely not bad.  Kathy: Uh-huh. Well, don’t get too drunk tonight. I have travel plans for the three of us for tomorrow.  Dan: Oh really? And what did you have in mind?  Kathy: I thought we could take a day-trip to Yingge.  Dan: There you go. That’s somewhere we haven’t dragged Morley to yet.  卡西:嗨,男士们。我听说这里供应的食物不错喔。  阿丹:嗯,液体食物的确是不赖。  卡西:是吗。反正今晚别醉得太厉害。明天我有个咱们三人的旅行计划。  阿丹:真的吗?你有什么主意?  卡西:我想我们可以来个莺歌一日游。  阿丹:那就对了。那就是我们还没拉莫理去的地方。  重点解说  day-trip (n.) 一日来回的旅行,一日游  serve (v.) 供应(餐点)  There you go. 那就对了。用来表示赞同对方的话  drag (v.) 拖拉
我猜这些文章对您也有帮助
公共英语考试相关新闻
公共英语辅导
公共英语辅导名师
主讲科目:中级授课特点:主讲成人高考、成人英语三级、PETS二级、GCT等课程,主编了《全国英...
10:49:24 10:49:59 10:52:58 11:08:00 11:06:00 10:57:00 10:55:00 10:54:00
10:40:39 10:41:14 10:41:38 10:43:16 10:44:37 10:36:30 10:37:07 10:37:35
公共英语精彩专题【频道】★老外教你说英语★
★老外教你说英语★78 senses感知日常口语单词句
播放:1452
★老外教你说英语★18
(Small Talk)
日常口语单词句
播放:1122
★老外教你说英语★15 (SLANG)
日常口语单词句子
★老外教你说英语★14 (Body Language)
日常口语应用
播放:2585
★老外教你说英语★13 ( Grammar! )日常口语语法句子
★老外教你说英语★12(All about you!) 日常口语会话
★老外教你说英语★10 ( Saying Sorry ) 日常口语对话
播放:1947
★老外教你说英语★8(Stress & Worry) 日常口语单词句
播放:1243
★老外教你说英语★7_(Health-Exercise)日常口语单词
播放:1397
★老外教你说英语★6_Happy_-_Sad 日常口语单词句子
★老外教你说英语★5好坏(Good_Bad) 日常口语单词句子
★老外教你说英语★1开场白(Introduction) 怎样学口语
播放:4961
★老外教你说英语★38news的场景英语口语单词短语句型
播放:2827
★老外教你说英语★4 情景口语对话 实用单词词汇视频
播放:5148
★老外教你说英语★35(Making_Mistakes)英语口语教程
播放:5973
★老外教你说英语★49(Food)英语口语对话单词短语
播放:2.52万
41(_Influence_)
播放:3696
★老外教你说英语★44(Word_Association)英语单词词汇
播放:3014
★老外教你说英语★40(Complaint_-_Complain)英语口语
播放:2431
分享给站外好友
页面地址:
FLASH地址:
HTML代码:
通用代码:
可以让视频在手机、平板电脑上播放!
举报此视频包含不当内容:
请填写你要举报的内容,标明举报内容所在地时段,将有助于我们更及时的处理举报内容。感谢您对PPS的支持!
广告和欺诈
触犯我的版权
你可以把视频下载到不同的设备
使用电脑飞速下载轻易收藏喜欢的视频
使用苹果设备支持iPhone、iPad高清视频亦可离线观看
使用Android设备支持手机、平板高清视频亦可离线观看
拍下二维码,视频随身看
用PPS影音IOS/Android版扫描二维码,在您的移动设备上继续观看视频,也可以分享给您的好友。
手机没装PPS影音?
频道信息:
★老外教你说英语★
播放:11.69万
地道英国外教教你纯正的英语。
注:数据来自爱奇艺、PPS全平台
上传时间:19个月前
上 传 者:超级视频_107
所属频道:★老外教你说英语★
上 传 自:
分&&&&&&类:教育
暂无相关内容
视频简介:★老外教你说英语★49(Food)英语口语对话单词短语
Learning English with mister duncan
主人公邓肯在中国4年当过四年的英文口语老师,后回国制作video,在网上进行英语教学普及。他的...讲课方式幽默,知识全面,非常非常好的教程,一起加油学咯。。。[]
现在可以用QQ账号直接发表评论,分享给我的好友
大家都在看
互联网药品信息服务许可证:
互联网医疗保健信息服务许可证:
Copyright&2005 - 2014 PPStream, Inc. All Rights Reserved论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语话题 的文章

随机推荐