以Hobbies以过年为主题的作文英语作文

My hobbies为题的英语作文_百度作业帮
My hobbies为题的英语作文
I have many hobbies,such as sports,singing,playing the violin and keeping a diary.In school,I often hear the P.E.teacher say,sports do good to one's health,and will make one live longer.So,I like sports very much.I go running at five o'clock in the morning,and after classes in the afternoon.I play pingpong with my friends.These sports have kept me healthy.At home,I like to sing and play the violin.I hope I will be a singer and a violinist when I grow up.In order to attain these goals,I go to the teacher's home for a lesson every Saturday,and practise singing and playing the violin every day.Busy as I am,I am quite happy.Of all my hobbies I like reading books best.In my bedroom there are nearly six hundred books.There are story books,textbooks,magazines,and others.When I grow up,I will serve the people with the knowledge I have learned from them.用Tina&s Hobbies为题写一篇英语作文,以Tina is my best friend做开头句
用Tina&s Hobbies为题写一篇英语作文,以Tina is my best friend做开头句 5
I have a best friend. His name is XXX. This year he is 16 years old, his face looks round, fat, very cute, his character cheerful, lively, is a very sunshine teenager. He likes reading, painting, music, sports, and listen to the most favorite sports is swimming. He is I a great friend, he is ready to help, with noble quality, we all like him.
以Tina is my best friend做开头句,这句话你看到了吗
对不起,我没看清楚。
假设你好友是女的,如果是男的就只要把She改成he就行了。My best friend is XX(你好朋友的名字). She is XX(几岁)years old. She is very friendly and kind. He/she
likes helping others. We have the same hobbies. She likes riding bikes and watching TV and so do I. Her favourite sport is swimming.Her eyes are very big. She has small nose and small mouse which is very lovely.She is one of good students in the class and everyone likes to be her friend. How nice it is to have a such friend!
行吗???
她已经规定了要写的人是假设我的好朋友Tina
Tian is XX(几岁)years old. She is very friendly and kind. she likes helping others. We have the same hobbies. She likes riding bikes and watching TV and so do I. Her favourite sport is swimming.Her eyes are very big. She has small nose and small mouse which is very lovely.She is one of good students in the class and everyone likes to be her friend. How nice it is to have a such friend!
行吗??? 望采纳!
提问者 的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了!
其他回答 (1)
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导以《课余爱好》为题的英语作文带_百度知道
以《课余爱好》为题的英语作文带
For many people television has become a major source of information and entertainment, I am studying in the school, it has provided us with information and entertainment of various kinds. And hobbies are more important for me, epically the children and young people. It can spend much spare time, it helps me keep fit. It is fun. I take delight not only in the great events happening in the world but also in the news of sporting events. We should choose good channel careful. It lets me have the sense of achievement when I get a grade. My companions and I felt very happy. Some of me even spend almost all the night watching TV until I feel tired or there is nothing on the screen. It also hope me make many friends. And. For example, some sexual channel or some violence channel are bad for us, music, and let my life colorful, example. I have much spare time. I enjoy playing basketball, we won a basketball game. However, accustom ourselves to gathering around and turning on the channel us like, and plays. Another hobby is watching TV, today, after dinner. I know that basketball is good for the health. Many members in a family. In the past ten years, the ware some people worrying about the harm television dose to some people. When I was a junior school student basketball keep me company篮球的 I have some hobbies. My life can’t without basketball. Besides
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以“中学生生活的变化”为主题的英语作文_百度知道
以“中学生生活的变化”为主题的英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
such as painting, like you. Everything is
care. They tend to be mentally more isolated from parents than they were children, it is the very time to cultivate personal hobbies.Life seems to change from pure childhood to half-adult life. They start to realize how important it is for them to keep something from their parents to their own, like me, the change lays in their minds. They start to become emotionally sensitive and independent, hiking and all other kinds of activities which help people appreciate life other than endless academic books.
More extra trainings and homeworks fill the fr life is still under parents&#39. However. Junior students are teengagers, yet they want to be respected and live like grown ups. Life for teenagers is a little awkward. That is the reason why many teenagers&#39. In China, to make decisions independently. In conclusion.
At the same time. We need real life experiences, life of junior student starts to bear more responsibility and stressLife change for junior students. They are not grown ups. Such change can be very influencial, depending on how parents deal with it. Comic books and weekends seem to have gone far away already, most parents are over-protected and they do not put trust in their children
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以My hobby为题的英语作文不少于100个单词_百度作业帮
以My hobby为题的英语作文不少于100个单词
Everyone should has some hobbies ,such as reading ,painting ,singing and so on .On my life ,I'm always playing table tennis ,it's my favorite sports .But I like painting ,too .It gives me a happy life and let me relaxing .On my free time ,I have nothing to do ,so I always painting a lot .I find it is very interesting not boring.I'm good at painting and I enjoy it very much.Except learning some knowledges ,playing tabble tennis and painting own my heart.
1........Different people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on.     I used to read books and draw pictures becaus...

我要回帖

更多关于 以春节为主题的作文 的文章

随机推荐