纳命来~^_^⚡️
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢!_百度知道
谢谢谢谢谢谢谢谢!
Fill inthe blanks with the given wordsSeahorses are _______ and ______animals.(interest/ beauty)Sharksare one of
_________animals.(danger)_______(fish)use nets _______(catch) fish in the deep seaPleasehelp me to fix the _________tap. (drip)Look!The _____water in the stream is so fast.(run)I cananswer all the questions ______(correct)Wateris very important ______(to/for) usIt’sdifficult ______(to/for) me to finish all the work today.Wemust stop ______(pollution) the waterWhois_______(good) student of the five?Whichis _______(large), the sun, the earth and the moon?What’sthe ________
of learningEnglish?(important)Wehave much work____(do) today.
Youmustn’t waste water.(改同义句)______ ______ ______waterThecrops will die if there is no water(改同义句)The crops _____ ______ _______ water.Iwatched TV. I didn’t do my homework.I watched TV _______ ______ _______my homework.6. Firemen usewater to put out fires.
Firemen use water______ ______ out fires7.What will happenif there is no water? (改同义句)
What will ____ ____ if there ____ _____water/ _____ ___ water?
提问者采纳
1、interesting
beautiful2、the most dangerous3、Fish
to catch4、dripping5、running6、correctly7、to8、for9、polluting10、the largest11、importance12、to do
Rewritethe following sentences1,Onlya quarter of the studentsgo to school by bus.划Only a quarter of the2.We cansave water by fixing dripping taps.划byfixing dripping taps.
1、Only one fourth of the studentsgo to school by bus.2、By fixing dripping taps we can save water
Youmustn’t waste water.(改同义句)______ ______ ______waterThecrops will die if there is no water(改同义句)The crops _____ ______ _______ water.
Please don't wastecan't live without
6. Firemen usewater to put out fires.
Firemen use water______ ______ out fires7.What will happenif there is no water? (改同义句)
What will ____ ____ if there ____ _____water/ _____ ___ water?
for puttingtake place……isn‘t any……is no
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
问题仅非简单点愚蠢意味我祖仅幅员辽阔丰富水利资源矿产资源我班仅红手提电脑同都 仅模仿各种鸟叫知技能 仅漂亮双灵巧双手 道数题仅做种计算呢 幅画仅清新淡雅种愤世嫉俗情怀蕴含其 款轿车仅马力十足许豪华顶级配置
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你 的文章

随机推荐