来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
周晓涵的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【完美邂逅】&#x浪漫插曲合集❤_完美邂逅吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
【完美邂逅】&#x浪漫插曲合集❤收藏
(&#x日播出内容)场景一:小五与白白选中同一份甜点,浪漫约会即将展开(8分27秒)《lovebirds》吻你演唱:Leona LewisOh ohI will lay downnext to you我会躺在你身旁Stay in bed allafternoon享受整个下午的时光We were birds of afeather我们有同样的羽翼We were alwaystogether曾经形影不离And I never willforget我永远不会忘记All the littlethings you said你所有轻轻的呓语And that beautifulsummer, used to call me a love bird那个盛夏,你叫我爱之鸟But the time wenton, the wait is blown, and I have gone但光阴已逝,永不回转,伊人已去And a scar that Ifeel in有了伤痕的心And my wings havebeen broken折断的羽翼And I can'tbelieve让我不能相信That I would everwant to be set free还有享受自由的心But I just can'tstay但也不愿停息So your lovebird'sflyin' away所以你的鸟儿正飞走Your lovebird'sflyin' away away飞向远方Is my heart's beenstuck in a cage即使心仍困在笼里I sing my song, sopretty也唱着动听的歌曲Dum, dum, diddy哒哒滴滴And I miss youeveryday虽然每天都想念你But there'snothing left to say可是已再没有话语I sing my song, sopretty只是唱着我的歌曲Dum, dum, diddy哒哒滴滴I want the worldin my feet想要找回自己Even if it'sbittersweet即便会有艰辛Wanna stand on myown and靠着自身的能力Put my heart in myown hands掌握自己的心Cause I've beganto see that you and me are different breeds我已看到我们的距离So I gotta believein所以我必须自信Gotta get back tobreathing要找回自己的气息And I can'tbelieve无法相信That I would everwant to be set free自己还有享受自由的心But I just can'tstay可也不愿停息So your lovebird'sflyin' away所以你的鸟儿正飞走Your lovebird'sflyin' away away飞向远方Is my heart's beenstuck in a cage即使心仍困在笼里I sing my song, sopretty也唱着动听的歌曲Dum, dum, diddy哒哒滴滴And I miss youeveryday虽然每天都想念你But there'snothing left to say可是已再不愿言语I sing my song, sopretty唱着我的歌曲Dum, dum, diddy哒哒滴滴And you'll alwaysbe你永远在A part of me我的心里You made me who Iam是你造就了我But I gotta sayI'm not afraid to test my wingspan可我绝不惧怕考验自己的羽翼Cause it seemswhen you love something当你爱上我的美丽Let it go, let itgo, let it go请放手,放手,放弃Open up the gate打开牢门Your lovebird'sflyin' away away你的爱之鸟虽在飞走Is my heart's beenstuck in a cage可留在笼中的是我的心I sing my song, sopretty唱着我的歌曲Dum, dum, diddy哒哒滴滴And I miss youeveryday虽然每天仍在想你But there'snothing left to say可是再也不想说什么话语I sing my song, sopretty只是唱着我动听的歌曲Dum, dum, diddy哒哒滴滴场景二:王栎鑫与王艺蓉秀恩爱(12分20秒)歌名:《Love Fiction》--【没关系是爱情啊OST】演唱:朴光善Love is FictionYou're my destiny你虽然不了解 Love is Fiction所有的一切都是命中注定你 You're my destiny从初次看到你开始的 Story你是Cinderella你唯一的王子就是我啊一直在你身边 让你笑 就这样就可以了现在说出来了 与你相遇 我发誓绝对不是偶然啊现在要告白了 早在你跟我相遇之前 你就是我的女人Cuz You make mefeel it up진심인걸Cuz You make me take it upLove FictionCuz You make mefeel it up爱是Fiction 都是为了你的 Fiction 我是真心的Cuz You make me take it up要开始了啊 你和我的 Love FictionLove is FictionYou're my Sunshine我虽然已经告白了 Love is Fiction早就了解你的心了你 You're my Sunshine让我无法入睡的的你 Caffeine그냥있으면돼我是小王子 一直只想要等你什么时候在哪里能成为你的人 只要有你就可以了여자였어现在说出来了 与你相遇 我发誓绝对不是偶然啊现在要告白了 早在你跟我相遇之前 你就是我的女人Love Love
Romance Love Love 그대와오오오예~Love Love
Story Love Love 그대와영원히~오직너만을사랑해Love Love 甜蜜蜜的 Romance Love Love 和你 哦哦哦 耶~Love Love 幼稚的 Story Love Love 与你永远地依旧只爱你一个现在说出来了 与你相遇 我发誓绝对不是偶然啊现在要告白了 早在你跟我相遇之前 你就是我的女人Cuz You make mefeel it up爱是Fiction 都是为了你的 Fiction 我是真心的Cuz You make me take it up要开始了啊 你和我的 Love Fiction你和我的 Love Fiction场景三:小五与李白白漫步雪地(14分01秒)歌手:Arianagrande歌名:daydreamingYou walked in,Caught my attention.I've never seenA man with so much dimension.It's the way you walk,The way you talk,The way you make me feel inside,It's in your smile,It's in your eyes,I don't wanna wait for tonight.[Chorus]So I'm daydreaming,With my chin in the palm of my hands,About you,You and only youGot me daydreaming,With my chin in the palm of my hands,About you,You and only you.For you,For you,For you,For you.Now I can't wait,To hold you in my arms,I know I was made for you,I'm in love with all of your charm.It's the way you walk,The way you talk,The way you make me feel inside,It's in your smile,It's in your eyes,I don't wanna wait for tonight.[Chorus]So I'm daydreaming,With my chin in the palm of my hands,About you,You and only youGot me daydreaming,With my chin in the palm of my hands,About you,You and only you.And I want you,Got to have you,And I need you,Like I never haveLoved before.Oh I want you,Oh I need you,Got to have you,Like I never haveLoved before.[Chorus]So I'm daydreaming,With my chin in the palm of my hands,About you,You and only,You got me daydreaming,With my chin in the palm of my hands,About you,You and only you.For you,For you.场景四:潘毖伶、James、谢文馨逛街(27分48秒)歌手:Christina Perri歌名:a thousand year一千年Heartbeats fast   心跳开始加速   Colors and promises   那些色彩和承诺   How to be brave   如何才能变得勇敢   How can I love when I'm afraid to fall   我担心我即将沦陷,该如何相爱   But watching you stand alone   但是看着你独自伫立   All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow   我所有的不确定在某种程度上刹那间全部消失   One step closer   近如咫尺   I have died everyday waiting for you   我在每天等候你的日子里死去  Darling don't be afraid I have loved you   亲爱的不要担心我爱过你   For A Thousand Years   爱过你一千年   I love you for A Thousand more   我爱你,比一千年更久远   Time stands still   时光永驻   Beauty in all she is   她的芳华未改  I will be brave   我会变得勇敢   I will not let anything take away   我不会让任何东西被带走   What's standing in front of me   我拥有的所有   Every breath   每一次呼吸   Every hour has come to this   每一个钟点都是为了如此   One step closer   近如咫尺   I have died everyday waiting for you   我在每天等候你的日子里死去  Darling don't be afraid I have loved you   亲爱的不要担心我爱过你   For A Thousand Years   爱过你一千年   I love you for A Thousand more   我爱你,比一千年更久远   And all along I believed I would find you   我一直以来都相信,我会找到你   Time has brought your heart to me   时光把你的心交给了我   I have loved you for A Thousand Years   我爱过你,像一千年那么久   I love you for A Thousand more   我爱你,比一千年更久远   One step closer   近如咫尺   One step closer   近如咫尺   I have died everyday waiting for you   我在每天等候你的日子里死去  Darling don't be afraid I have loved you   亲爱的不要担心我爱过你  For A Thousand Years   爱过你一千年   I love you for A Thousand more   我爱你,比一千年更久远   And all along I believed I would find you   我一直以来都相信,我会找到你   Time has brought your heart to me   时光把你的心交给了我   I love you for A Thousand more   我爱你,比一千年更久远场景五:维嘉与白白牵手成功(51分)歌曲名:Over You歌手:DaughtryNow that it’s all said and doneI can’t believe you were the oneTo build me up and tear me downLike an old abandoned houseWhat you said when you leftJust left me cold and out of breathI felt as if I was in way to deepGuess I let you get the best of meeeeWell I never saw it comingI should have started runningA long, long time agooo!And I never thought I’d doubt youI’m better off without youMore than you, more than you knowI’m slowly getting closureI guess it’s really overI’m finally gettin’ betterNow I’m picking up the piecesFrom spending all of these yearsPutting my heart back together‘Cause the day I thought I’d never get throughI got over you!!!You took a hammer to these wallsDragged the memories down the hallPacked your bags and walked awayThere was nothing I could say,And when you slammed the front door shutA lot of other’s opened upSo did my eyes so I could seeThat you never were the best for meeeWell I never saw it comingI should have started runningA long, long time agooo!And I never thought I’d doubt youI’m better off without youMore than you, more than you knowI’m slowly getting closureI guess it’s really overI’m finally getting’ betterNow I’m picking up the piecesFrom spending all of these yearsPutting my heart back togetherCause the day I thought I’d never get throughI got over you!!!I never saw it comingI should have started runningA long, long time agoooAnd I never thought I’d doubt youI’m better off without youMore than you, more than you knowWell I never saw it comingI should have started runningA long, long time agooo!And I never thought I’d doubt youI’m better off without youMore than you, more than you knowI’m slowly getting closureI guess it’s really overI’m finally gettin’ betterNow I’m picking up the piecesFrom spending all of these yearsPutting my heart back togetherI\'m Putting my heart back togetherAnd I got over you!!!And I got over you!!!And I got over you!!!The day I thought I’d never get throughI got over you…❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤本周日晚21:20 贵州卫视 纯滋100新一季《完美邂逅》的“浪漫大使”小婉君金铭、超人气网络美少女周晓涵,男星胡夏、辰亦儒、钱枫,将来到浪漫王国克罗地亚,开启新的邂逅之旅!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
李维嘉告白时的背景音乐是什么
还有,小五与谢文馨最后相聚到一起的音乐是哪个
求11月30号
谭晶文在但丁教堂(主教堂)
的音乐(24:34 )
王栎鑫跟王艺蓉在一起的音乐是什么啊?50分钟的时候
you say ,i only ……一首慢女声,叫什么?
一首韩国女声,开头是“擦哪嘿”的,求解啊!!!!
很多好听的歌收藏了,希望更新更多。期待中
补下这三首,绝配。。。
李维嘉告白时的背景音乐,韩文男的
最后大结局 40分时候放的歌叫什么名字啊?找了好几天都没找到呢。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或完美邂逅周晓涵向钱枫表白时放的插曲是什么_百度知道
完美邂逅周晓涵向钱枫表白时放的插曲是什么
我有更好的答案
my destiny
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
周晓涵的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前的位置 :&&&&&&&正文
《完美邂逅》钱枫苦恋周晓涵 逄俪
  来源: 网易娱乐     编辑: 邱浩
聂远昔日劈腿阿娇内幕
绝对重口味!
  辰亦儒&&最受欢迎男嘉宾,最终选择成看点
  自克罗地亚站的节目播出以来,辰亦儒就以他的招牌微笑俘获了众多女嘉宾的芳心,被观众们评为&最受欢迎的男嘉宾&。除了帅气的外表,辰亦儒真诚、温和的性格更是打动着诸位女嘉宾。辰亦儒总是很贴心地提前做功课为女嘉宾做&导游&,还经常出一些小主意逗女嘉宾开心,成为诸位女嘉宾哄抢的约会对象。而周晓涵与来自韩国的何世礼似乎与辰亦儒的约会时间最长,但辰亦儒这种无公害的好好先生对于女生的选择则表现的就没那么明显了。这么受观众与女嘉宾喜爱的辰亦儒,在节目最后会选择哪位女嘉宾表白成为了节目最令观众期待的点。
  熟男李沛乾约起会来最老练
  来自香港的李沛乾话不多,比较安静,被评为几位男嘉宾中最稳重的一位。但李沛乾对女嘉宾们都很照顾,在约会中也总是很贴心地照顾女嘉宾,可谓是嘉宾之中最老练的一位。在与何世礼的约会中,李沛乾在用餐时,借故离开餐桌,为何世礼买来她之前看中的情侣吊坠,还亲自为何世礼戴上,观众们都大呼感动。在与比自己大的金铭约会时,李沛乾的表现也很绅士,很有担当。
  在上周播出的《完美邂逅》中,节目组开启了秘密日记约会日。男女嘉宾依据自己手里拿到的专属日记,开始自己的约会行程,无法预测的浪漫就这样展开。有错过,也有惊喜。
  据节目组透露,接下来的节目设置会更加有趣,也会更加残酷。&交错&的&命运&依旧会展开,而还有一位女嘉宾将不得不离开节目。
【我要收藏】【】【】【】
&&明星写真
王思聪到底有多豪?
悲苦终老的50后女星
明星悲催丑态抓拍照
女星事业线诡异真相
孙俪竟是这样的人...
杨丽萍终身不育内幕
那些重口味情色电影
女星裸戏后命运逆转
如果您在本页面发现错误,请先用鼠标选择出错的内容片断,然后同时按下"CTRL"与"ENTER"键,以便将错误及时通知我们,谢谢您对我们网站的大力支持。
Copyright & 2001- All Rights Reserved.
本网站为东北网版权所有,未经协议授权,禁止下载使用。完美邂逅明星季辰亦儒 周晓涵……这一期中圈圈与李沛乾约会时的背景音乐是什么?_百度知道
完美邂逅明星季辰亦儒 周晓涵……这一期中圈圈与李沛乾约会时的背景音乐是什么?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励20(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
milk4203佳莪薇
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
周晓涵的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 完美邂逅明星季 的文章

随机推荐