阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语倒装句怎么写_百度知道
英语倒装句怎么写
最好写写倒装句的例句,可以帮助理解
提问者采纳
I would have come here.5)So shallow is the river that no fish can live in it.4)Not until he graduated did he realise he had wasted much time.3)Only in this way can you improve your English.2)Here comes the bus1)On the wall hangs a picture.6)Had I known it sooner
其他类似问题
连词放在句首时要用倒装句。e,也不这样”.No sooner had he arrived in Beijing than he began to work, many a time.
Only in this way can we learn English well. did go the boy15. nor does my sister
D:Many a time ________ swimming alone. 在以often.
So happy did he feel。e; no sooner…than… 可以用正常语序 had hardly done when… did 或用倒装句式Hardly had + 主语+ done when… did 句式. did the boy go D:Out ____.g;助动词&#47:  Walking at the head of the line was our teacher. will you able to2) Only when the meeting was over___ go bac副词that 的结构状语从句可以用正常语序表示;t neither
B。如. There is a box on the table。该结构不需加助动词; scarcely…when…;分词(代词) + be + 主语&quot. you B。The bell hardly had rung when the class began. is the phone going。
e.Such was me, I would go abroad.  In front of the classroom is a playground. &quot!
Long live the People&#39。若主语为人称代词. was able to he3)Only after liberation___ to be treated as human beings.In a lecture hall of a university in England sits a professor.Ex, not。Gone forever are the days when the Chinese people had to use foreign oil, neither开头, no sooner…(than).had I sat …than
B;副词+be&#47.  Often have we made that test.Many years ago there lived an old man in the wooden house.Ex。e,采用部分倒装.= Hardly had the bell rung when the class began.She is busy doing her homework.had I sat …then
D,主语和主要动词的词序不变. 在以hardly(scarcely),或使上下文紧密衔接、时态要一致。如:1)Only in this way ___ make progress in your English.He can’t speak any foreign language. I am watching TV. Child as is he
11. I never have seen B,有时把表地点. can you C, he made little progress.g. As he is poor B, but also no water.There came shouts for help from the river, neither用于否定句. Neither do i, in the middle of the room等)放在句首时;副词放于句首构成倒装. never have I seen D:Hardly ____down ___he stepped in. Only Wang Lili knows this一. Never have I been late for school this term. May I come in. &quot.g. 直接引语的全部或一部分放在句首时,there是引导词. and my sister doesn&#39?What does your mother do.A. rushed he
C.Not once did we visit the city of our own.Such was the story he told me.表示两人的同样一个情况时, few, does she come D:live?Was the People&#39. 在“there be”结构里.You passed the exam.
A. So it is with his aunt,表示“也一样”“也这样”,不需倒装,表示谓语所述的情况也适用于另一个人或一事物的肯定或否定句中.6.g, ____. There goes the bell, had 和should这三个词是,把它们放在句首用倒装句,s Liberation Army founded in 1927. had I sat…when14, tell him to ring me up.Ex, with a stick in his hand. Poor as he is D.
My parents didn&#39.= So fast does light travel that it is difficult for us to imagine its speed,主语在be后,主语和谓语动词的位置不变, half asleep.g, in front of the house。e,如Bring me two eggs and a cup of tea。e. I had sat …when
C. Poor is he C;情态动词that +从句, not until。so用于肯定句:如果only后的词组不是状语, no where等否定或半否定意义的副词.Ex; is she C. ____.&quot. I had got to  2) —Have you ever seen anything like that before. sat a fat man9:There ________.为了保持句子的平蘅或为了强调表语和状语. Nor can his father, lie、方位的副词;s Republic of China?2, nor. (修饰主语时则不用倒装)Ex, enter. 为了强调某一部分. never I have seen C. was he able to D。如不放在句首就不要倒装。e.固定搭配 hardly…when. Poor as is he_____, 而用表示类似“存在”观念的其他不及物动词, he seems to know everything. 在疑问句中. 重复倒装句型,用在以t know how to swim, away. So am I
B, out.g. he was able to C,同时把谓语动词放在主语之前:  Many a time has John given me good advice,将这些词移至主语之前.There she comes.  A. May you succeed、介词短语或状语从句的句子中.
Out rushed the girl.Seldom in all my life have I met such a determined person, there等副词开头的某些句子里(要用一般现在时态).17. So is she,而把这部分放到句首, I would go and help you? —No. 为了表达生动.A. So + 形容词, down.
Should he come (=If he should come).did they begin
B.g. you be able to D:1)I don&#39。Light travels so fast that it is difficult for us to imagine its speed、副词及such 置于句首时要倒装,&quot.g.Hardly(Scarcely) had he reached the station when the train started. Had I time (= If I had time),要用倒装句式, under the tree,构成倒装。(完全倒装)e.10. A. So I have
D. 在虚拟结构中, please.
A child as is he
D. only Only a few young men went to the theatre,主要是指疑问句句型结构的需要, they are afraid to see me,即上? 3。hardly所在的句子用过去完成时.
So early did he come to school that no other students came,只能表示一件事。如果主语是人称代词。否则要用so it is with…His uncle is a worker and has been working in the factory for more than ten years,主句中的主谓也常直接倒装。句型如下, he knows a lot of things:  On the top of the hill stands a pine tree.  A. Is she singing in the classroom. and my sister does either2)She&#39. I had arrived at B.Ex, rise 和appear等。(完全倒装)e,常把表语放在句首.二。e.Ex. I have seen7. 在here, said the French student. the phone goes;nor:Under a big tree ________;s honest。e!12,要全部倒装. so+ 形容词&#47, not only. he could B. goes the phone。在“there + be”结构中的谓语动词有时不用be 、倒装的用法1, come.2、下句所使用的动词. a fat man sat C.Away she went with tears in her eyes:I shall never forget the day when I joined the Army, in等放在句首. he did rush表示地点的介词短语 (如on the wall. Neither (Nor) did I; come she4. had I reached D.So easy was the work that they finished it in a few days.done做形容词在句中做表语时.g;结构, flow. the boy went B,只将副词放在句首; she comes B.g.g,要用部分倒装结构; 副词&#47. Child as he is
C.16.There lies a large wheat field in front of the house. 用于以only所修饰的副词,条件从句的谓语含有were.
Child as he is.
Here is an apple for you. A;Very well。(完全倒装)e; said he. did a fat man satD. did sat a fat manB.Not only was there no electricity. did he rush
B, well.A. And here ________.they did begin
D. So have I
Were I you (= If I were you):1) Hardly ________ the airport when the plane took off. A 动词 + as + 主语 + 谓语).A. 适应一定的语法结构的需要,表示“同样也不;t watch TV last night. Only when the war was over in 1918 was he able to get happily back to wrk. So is her brother.g, ________ anything like that before. 用于某些表示祝愿的句子里: so +形容词&#47,也可以把so+形容词&#47.13。e.He doesn’t like shopping. had I arrived C. went the boy C.
A child as he is
B.  A、倒装句的意义1. Little did he say at the meeting. Also I have5. A。e.比较.Not until he shouted at the top of his voice did she turn her head. they had begun
C, never. he rushed
D; 名词&#47.(child前不加冠词)Hard as he worded.注意.
&quot。如。East of the town lies a beautiful lake. does the phone go.
A.g.Ex. Proud as they are, he&#39, now and again 等方式或频度副词(短语)开头的句子中. nor my sister can
C. had they begun8.
A. as引导让步状语从句时要倒装(形容词&#47:________.g.
Never shall I forget the day when I joined the Army.Ex,可省去if.Outside the doctor’s clinic were twenty patients。如. So did I
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
倒装句的相关知识
其他1条回答
you are herehere comes the bus. 正常语句:The bus comes here这里把here提到谓语前面都是为了表示强调,提前的部分就是强调部分here is my ticket.
正常语句:my ticket is herehere you are
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁沪教牛津英语五年级上册单元练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
沪教牛津英语五年级上册单元练习题
上传于||文档简介
&&上​海​版​牛​津​英​语​五​年​级​上​册​单​元​练​习​题​(​各​位​朋​友​不​好​意​思​,​因​为​下​载​其​它​文​档​要​账​富​了​,​我​没​有​,​所​以​我​也​得​赚​点​,​别​介​意​啊​。​因​为​这​也​是​我​的​辛​勤​劳​动​,​我​打​了​整​整​一​天​了​,​眼​睛​不​好​用​了​,​望​体​谅​!​!​!​)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢the car runs away with a fish. 改为疑问句的
一般疑问句?Does the car run away with a fish?第一时间为你解答,敬请采纳,如果本题还有疑问请追问,Good luck!
Does the car run away with a fish.一般疑问句
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码牛津英语七年级练习二_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
牛津英语七年级练习二
上传于||文档简介
&&牛​津​英​语​七​年​级​练​习​二
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读