英语新年计划书,七八句话

以myfamily为题的英语作文七八句话
familyI have a happy family. There are three members in my family, my father, my mother and me. My father, who is a doctor,is handsome and hardworking. My mother is a beautiful lady and she i...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码简单的英语自我介绍,七八句,要学过的单词,急.
自我介绍大家好,我叫...,来自钦州,我很高兴能在这里与大家认识,我是纺织工业学校的一名学生,我的专业是针织,我很荣幸能参加集训营,我参加集训营是因为我喜欢英语,我希望在集训营里学到的用在我以后的工作中,并开始我的职业生涯.因为我坚信将在很多领域都需要英语.我的英语很差这就是我为什么在这里和大家一起学习,我知道我拿下英语将是一个巨大的挑战,但我坚信,“宝剑锋从磨出,梅花香自苦寒来”,坚持就是胜利,希望就在今后的学习中请大家多多指教,Self-introductionHello everyone!My is.,from Qinzhou.I’m so glad to meet you,and I’m currently a student at Guangxi Textile Industrial School.my major is knitting.It’s my pleasure to join the CHAMPION training camp,because I love English and I hope I can learn something in the training for my future work.As we all know English is very useful in every field.My English is limited that’s why I’m here.I know it’s a huge challenge for me to conquer English,but I believe that “No pains,no gains,success belongs to the persevering”,I hope I can learn more from you,Thank you!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I'm jack.I'm fourteen.I come from China.I was born on January 21th,1999.My favourite colour is blue.拜托,采纳下!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
扫描下载二维码日期:作齐提高。
单词要过关,散乱的语法要归类整理,英语基础不同的考生可用不同的方法备战英语作文。
英语作文&3个本子&
英语作文一般要求考生用50个单词写七八句话的短文,也是拉开距离的题。建议英语基础不同的考生可用不同的方法备考英语作文。
基础较好的学生可准备一本&写作本&,根据课本各单元所涉及的话题自己搜集信息,将搜集到的内容组织成一篇短文,写完后还可以小组互相交流,丰富自己的词汇与内容。
基础中等的学生可准备一本&l...英语作文一般要求考生用50个单词写七八句话的相关内容日期:如何避免考生神经衰弱 考生中出现神经衰弱的人不胜枚举。为什么双考生中出现神经衰弱的现象要明显地多于普通学生?这是由于双考生的学习负担过重,脑细胞极力提高其功能,造成耗氧量过大。然而,这时,血红蛋白供氧能力还维持在平时正常水平...日期:超级笑料写作文 写作文,我认为对于我们来说,有划时代的意义。 一听说要写作文了,有些人惨叫,有些人昏倒,有些人高兴,有些人死定。各种反应,种类齐全,价格优惠,假一罚十。 老师为了检查我们的水平,先做口头作文。每人上讲台,发...日期:成语用到颠峰的作文 按照惯例,我们早餐喜欢吃地瓜粥。今天因为地瓜卖完了,妈妈只好黔驴技穷地削些芋头来滥竽充数。没想到那些种在阳台的芋头很好吃,全家都贪得无厌地自食其果。 出门前,我那徐娘半老的妈妈打扮的花枝招展,鬼斧神工到一点也看不出是个糟糠之妻。头顶羽毛日期:佳佳学英语 佳佳开始学英语了,而且特爱说,还总爱让别人问她。一次,电视里的孩子在学英语,而且说得都是他们学过的,妈妈决定要考考她。 妈妈:佳佳,听懂他们在说什么了吗?...日期:给胎儿进行英语启蒙教育 国外曾报道,胎儿在母腹内就能够接受莎士比亚语言的启蒙教育。教师埃伦?罗伊说:“只需一个袖珍耳筒式录音机,一盘磁带和英文唱的摇篮曲,就可以使胎儿将来成为精通两种语言的人才。”那么,怎样对胎儿进行英语启蒙教育呢? 其方法是:“孕妇把一个日期:[文学趣事] 苏步青作文 >>小学语文>>学生园地>>>>语文小故事 苏步青作文 苏步青是著名的数学家,但他却能诗善文,文学修养极好。苏步青是在温州 读中学的。每天,他总要读《左传》《史记》《资治通鉴》等书籍。有一天,他 用《左传》笔法写了一篇作文。国文老师读...日期:[文学趣事] 苏步青作文(1) 苏步青作文 苏步青是著名的数学家,但他却能诗善文,文学修养极好。苏步青是在温州 读中学的。每天,他总要读《左传》《史记》《资治通鉴》等书籍。有一天,他 用《左传》笔法写了一篇作文。国文老师读了这篇作文...
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - -
&&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -我最喜欢的节日小作文(英语)七八句话
在新闻报道一直是我最喜爱的电视节目。 Almost everyday I turn on the TV at 6:30 pm and wait for the news program.我几乎每天打开电视时下午6:30 ,等待新闻节目。 This has become a part of my life.这已成为我的一部分生命。
这个是新闻节目的你说的不清楚。亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码求一篇写暑假生活的英语作文七八句话就可以水平不用太高。秒赞!!!
七月七日晴
我的暑假(My Summer Vacation) Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for monthsI get to do what I want.With no tests no homework,I'm as free as a bird. I do many things during the s
  我的暑假(My Summer Vacation)
  Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for monthsI get to do what I want.With no tests no homework,I'm as free as a bird.
  I do many things during the summer vacation.I relax by reading books watching TV.I also hang out with my friends travel with my family.However,I don't play in summer.I take advantage of the free time to learn more.For example,last summer I learned to swim.This summer I might study computers or English.Summer vacation flies by fast,so it's important to do as as you can.
  暑假打工(A Part-time Job)
  This summer vacation I got a part-time job in a snack bar. At the beginning, I couldn't do well at all often made mistakes. I was very low-spirited,father mother encouraged me a lot. So I began to try my best. Gradually, I could do a very good job. I felt very excited when I received my pay for the first time. I already made up my mind to find another part-time job in this winter vacation. I believe I can do better next time.
  快乐暑假英语作文
  Summer Vacation
  I enjoy summer vacation very much.
  Because summer vacation is the longest vacation of the year. We have more than fifty days to rest. Though it is very hot, we can either go to swim or stay in the air-conditioned room . In the evening, I like to go shopping with my friends.
  We can eat many things in summer, such as ice creams, watermelons, grapes, so on.In summer, I always go on a trip with my parents. It's a good chance for us to visit some nice interesting places.
  关于暑假生活的英语作文
  I often go to see my grandma grandpa during my summer vacation.They are both seventy years old live in the country happily. Summer view of the countryside is very beautiful. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early in the morning, breathing the fresh air,listening to the birds singing, enjoying the green trees, red flowers the river. I like fishing with my friends. When night comes, I sit under the tree with my grandma, listening to her telling me many funny stories. And I tell her some new things happening in the city. When I have to go back,I am always reluctant to go. I really feel happy living in the country.
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 新年工作计划范文 的文章

随机推荐