英语作文,关于在家里赚钱守规矩的,60,到70字数

求10篇70到80词左右的英语作文,初三级别的_百度知道
求10篇70到80词左右的英语作文,初三级别的
提问者采纳
80个左右(开头已给出的内容不记入总词数). I was very happy because I could play games every day. And now I’m much taller and stronger than before :4.100词左右. Then we went there by bus. I took many pictures. I’d like to show them to you 、医疗. 作业太多2.请你以“My hometown”为题. People live a better life。请你用英语向全班同学报告原因(如图所示). Trees, the rivers clearer and the shy bluer!I really hope all of us are well.
Most students think that we should eat more fruits and vegetables instead of junk food such as sandwiches.The traffic was not convenient。
现在. I learned Chinese , so I chose to go there,人民生活水平获得了极大的提高. A quarter of us are reading while lying in bed or walking?你对流行时尚有何看法. If a child in poor areas can receive a better education and get more knowledge。
This afternoon a charity sale was held on the playground in our school, when there is a party :1,
convenient方便
Great Changes in My Hometown
In the past . However. I will never forget it for ever。An
unforgettable
experience
I like travelling very much, as more and more factories have been built , maths and some other subjects;2.要求书写清楚:请你展望家乡的未来,向同学们汇报,thousands of people from all over the world come to visit
my hometown, pollution污染. Iam a little unhappy。
Now and ThenI’m growing slowly, many fish in the river have been dead and the water has become dirty, I felt very happy.
Here are my suggestions. With the development of science technology. When I got off the bus:住房宽敞. Their houses are large and bright。带手机的好处1.便于与父母和朋友联系.
Yours. I took lots of photos,句子通顺. For one thing,作弊. The environment has become more beautiful,中国这片古老的土地. For example. ,词汇运用恰当,比较一下现在的你和五年前的你有哪些不同, 许多中学生不重视课外阅读。
过去. I hope my hometown will be better and better in the future. In my opinion 。Dear Tom。并提出倡议. There are many ways to keep healthy. 写出所给要点. We’ll regret(后悔) if we are shortsighted. I went to the beach with my classmates . I want to be cool ;2.能增加乐趣带手机上学存在的问题1.上课时打手机妨碍教学, playing computer games or their eyes are too tired. People enjoyed swimming in the river in summer?就此写一篇短文。请根据下面所提供的信息;污染严重. They were beautiful .5。请根据记录写一份报告. They would rather spend their spare time on TV or on the Internet;
At present only a few students do some reading after class, reading has many benefits,
Jack4, quite a lot of students are burdened with (背负着)too much homework:生活贫困. I think clothes may show off one’s
personality;3.用手机玩游戏. There are many subjects for me to learn :1.短文应包括表中所提示的内容.(B)假如你是Jack,写一篇关于你的家乡的短文. I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotel.9. More and more children who dropped out of school can go to school with the help of Project Hope and government, it can help us think better,但不要逐字翻译.
Now great changes have taken place
in my hometown. Though I was very tired;建议1,写一篇100词左右的短文.2,叙述你的一次旅行经历,Most of us paid little attention to protecting our eyesight. Too many cars have caused more traffic accidents. 更多地了解世界2.8,介绍今天在你校操场举行的“ONE for ONE”图书义卖活动的情况并谈谈你的感受、就业. 条理清楚. First of all,要求观点明确,又重新焕发了生机?
Now let me tell you something about my holiday trip。下面是你对调查结果所作的部分记录.
I’m sure my hometown will become better and better in the future.7,书写清楚、发短信,垃圾遍地. It is important for us to form a good reading habit(形成一个好的看书习惯). Last but not least,但不能逐字翻译.
It was a good trip for us,boys and girls . I hope that everyone will do their best to save our city
and make it more and more beautiful in the future。
如. Finally we went back to the hotel in the afternoon:爱护我们的眼睛
养成好的读书习惯要求. Playing too many computer games is harmful to our
eyes,房屋破旧. Pollution was very serious, the eyesight becomes poorer and poorer。要求表达清晰. In a word ,语法正确,请你根据下面的提示写一篇短文。 80词左右. (A)介绍一下坐火车去旅行, English. Everyone looked quite happy.
Look after your bag carefully,play games or cheat in exams.And because the mobile phones are expensive、考试作弊. So the examination report is not very good,在火车上可以做的和不可以做的事情. All the teachers and students took an active part in this event, so few visitors came here,许多人都有自己的汽车,危害大,
How time flies. Every year.With the time passing on.
Don’t run,I am a junior three student.I’m writing to tell you my opinion on whether middle school students should go to school with mobile phones.I think they can do that:Dear Editor. 学会如何思考3;山更绿. I really enjoyed myself。80词左右。
2, you gave a new one to a child in need at the same time. 要用所给提示词语;2不能用手机玩游戏, the environment
is becoming worse and worse,playing games or even cheating in exams.
At last,开头和结尾不计入总数, so the air was very fresh and a lot of birds flew above the lakes。请你以
为题. Its purpose was to donate books to children in poor areas.
However,信得开头和结尾已给出. Here are several reasons. I went to school every day.假如你是李平. Many thanks. 生活更加丰富多彩对学校或同学的建议 ……(至少一点)注意. For another, teachers are supposed to limit the amount of our homework so that we can have more time to read。30年来. Still others haven’t formed a habit of reading. My trip to Xian is really unforgettable.在你的记忆中,水更清.
People don’t have to work as hard as they worked 30 years ago. 目前. They are all important ,reading habitBoys and girls. Before I went there. 词 数.上课时不使用手机.
Now ,你对同学们进行了调查,I suggest that students should not use mobile phones in class, books are bridges to knowledge,影响其他同学学习. One may
have his personal look. The air is not as fresh as before . As a result, it’s not very good,一定有那么一次让你感慨的. I’m well-behaved at school, we should
less time in watching television
every day. It is also very important for us to get enough hours of sleep ,应妥善保管,because they can stay in touch with their friends and families wherever they are.Besides, he will have more chances of success. I like them very much.12. They have more holidays so they can visit places of interest and do something they like in their free time.你平常有什么着装习惯, maths,向该报编辑写一封信. But sometimes I hope to be different from others. On the other hand .
30年前中国改革开放的春风,谈谈你的家乡从过去到现在发生了怎样的变化以及你希望你的家乡将来是什么样的.
Five years ago,天更蓝;3.文中不要出现真实的姓名和学校. Through reading we can learn more about the world、环境等诸多方面都取得了很大的进步.
Don’t throw about! How’s everything going;
2。My Hometown
My hometown is a small city in South China。假如你是王涛:environment 环境,准备参加学校组织的英语征文比赛,请你根据下表所提供的信息. Two thirds of the students spend too much time on TV。
The ways to keep healthy eat
morefruits
get more hours of sleep
watch less televisionplay fewer computer games
Ways to keep healthy Good morning ,the mobile phone can give them a lot of fun.However, his life can be greatly improved, physics and so on. Let’s take care of our eyes,并发表自己的观点. 内容必须包括上表中的要点. 全文字数80字左右,
the trafficwas not so heavy
and it was safe in the street:poorer and poorer、难忘的经历,不必逐字翻译,在教育, and there was rubbish everywhere,可适当发挥,以“Great Changes in My Hometown”为题写一篇作文. Besides:1、明亮!Here is the result of the survey。要求语法正确. I also bought some presents, we can live longer and healthier than in the past.People lived a poor life. I was a primary school student then,给你的朋友Tom写一封信,游客很少, I’d like to put on something fashionable :Don’t sing songs loudly. Some students spend too much time and money in sending messages,表达流畅.Many people have their own cars.在学习了有关健康的话题后。请你根据下表内容写一篇短文;注意、语句连贯.10。
将来. We played games on the beach and swam in the sea. Their classes were interesting,my hometown was very small .6,but I have less time to play games . In addition. If you bought one book.11. 以
Now and Then 为题;交
通不便. In this way. I always wear my school clothes and they are always clean and tidy, we know more about medicine and we’re better at preventing illness. But
on the other hand,结果发现同学们的视力下降, I was very excited, it is quite necessary for us to take exercise every day ,there are some problems with using mobile phones.Using mobile phones in class can disturb teachers and students, Chinese,语句通顺,the owners should take good care of it.YoursWang Tao3, reading can make our life more colourful. I have changed a lot。
As we know, it’s a good idea to form reading clubs and learn from each other;2.用手机聊天. I am busier than five years ago。
3, I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong. And a few read books both in strong sunlight and in the dark light, such as English;每年有成千上万来自世界各地的游客.
Don’t shout. My teachers were very friendly ,从农村刮起。请结合自己家乡在这30年的变化和自己的所见所闻.上周初三年级同学进行了一次体检, I hope all of us will form a good living habit and keep healthy
all the time,文章逻辑性强.某英语报社就“中学生可不可以带手机上学”的话题展开讨论. The mountains have turned greener;3.手机为贵重物品, I was nine years old. 没有读书习惯3, I’m a junior high school student , if a boy cares too much about his clothes . The houses were old and small,flowers and grass can be seen everywhere,可适当发挥. Our trip was great:1.
You can eat something带题目的. There weren’t so many factories in the past。(15分)字数90左右Great Changes in My Hometown
My hometown has changed a lot since 30 years ago,就如何保持健康。提示词语,做到语句连贯,become shortsighted. 时间花在电视或网络上课外阅读的好处 1.
That’s all,写一篇60—80词的短文,即浪费时间又浪费钱. We should have more outdoor activities to enjoy the sunshine .某英文报举办以“家乡的变化”为主题的征文活动,对这一现状进行分析并提出建议。I’m a 15-year-old boy,发表自己的观点. Thank you .
Write to me soon. I saw a lot of false men whose hands had all kinds of things。不重视课外阅读的原因
算了,8篇就8篇吧,谢谢啦
有12篇,你仔细看下!
我看到最后是8我还以为是八篇呢
貌似你是英语大神啊,能加我q吗
可以说你的吗?我加你
已经加你了啊,是不是叫:╰'肖娜-薇恩〃
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇初二英语作文:我的爱好.字数70词左右,不要写超冈了,就初二的水平._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇初二英语作文:我的爱好.字数70词左右,不要写超冈了,就初二的水平.
求一篇初二英语作文:我的爱好.字数70词左右,不要写超冈了,就初二的水平.
Everybody should have a hobby,only because a hobby can help you feel happy and make your life rich.My hobby is to play football with my classmates after school.I enjoy playing it and watching it.Playing football makes me very strong.We have a football team of our class. And we usually have a football game with the students from the other class.It is a good time for us.We don't care who wins the game,we just want to have a good time together.Then,you can also make lots of friends with your football games.I think most of the boys like football best.Anyway,football is a great sport.I like it very much.如何正确吃北京烤鸭的英语作文 60-70字 必须这些字数,立刻要_百度知道
如何正确吃北京烤鸭的英语作文 60-70字 必须这些字数,立刻要
最后放鸭子肉必须有薄饼,然后放上大葱,黄瓜,然后抱起来,甜面酱把薄饼摊开,大葱,抹甜面酱,然后一口吞下去,黄瓜条
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
then a swallow, cucumber, article cucumber, finally put duck flesh, then embrace up, and then put on scallions, scallions, wipe the sweet, and the sweet bean sauceSpread out the pizzaMust have the wafers
我要从北京烤鸭写9次就行了OK
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文中一定会用到的谚语60条_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
英语作文中一定会用到的谚语60条
英​语​作​文​中​一​定​会​用​到​的​谚​语0​条
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢& & 我的假期英语作文
我的假期英语作文
初一下册英语作文汇总 1) 每个人都有自己的爱好,如体育、音乐、舞蹈、社交、写作、... 就快到了, 写一篇不少于50字的短文,介绍你和你的家人或朋友的假期活动安排。 16) ...
我的暑期英语老师 体型刚好,娓娓动听的声音和那一颗善解人意的心,这就是我的英语老师&&刘世明。 众多老师遇到不守规矩的学生,都会用&狮吼功&或是与他人做比较来将...
2012中考英语作文预测及范文展示03(含社会热点) 1. 母亲节--英语作文范文 按照内容要求,写一篇以&我的母亲&为题,120~140词的英语作文。 1. 你母亲是个农村妇女,50多... prepared for the challenges that we will face in the future. 谈谈你的假期计划 紧张的初中学...
英语作文教学的几点设计 英语写作是初中英语教学的一大重点。每年中考,英语书面表达... 通过提供令学生感兴趣的话题(如你最喜欢哪个明星,为什么?假期有何打算?等)或设...
初一英语下各类作文范文 1.Dear friend, My name is Sally.I am from China.I want a pen pal... 我的假期很不错。我坐公共汽车去那里,我的公交出行很令人放松。海滩非常漂亮。阳光...
错因分析及实例 十、 阅读 理解 (两篇)
阅读能 力检测。 调查题目 作文 考查 目的 能利用所提供的信息提示,准确运用一般将来时表达自己假期生活的设想,掌握英语作文的基本...
为丰富和充实同学们的假期生活,我们精心准备了众多的精品课程热忱地欢迎你们的到来... (3次/周)
一升二衔接班 作文起步、数学 54(3次/周)
二升三衔接班 语文、数学、英语 54(3...
第四,写一篇英文作文每周请老师修改,对我提高写作水平。第五,听英语广播尽可能多地提高我的听力。 18. The Chinese New Year &New Year& is a time for good cheer. In ... 我想唱歌,跳舞,并发挥他们。其次,教师每年有两个假期。我可以享受在夏季和冬季假...
评价模式 提高英语作文&二批&效率 李玉红 英语 四季青中学 3 放飞思维 说出精彩&&... 促进小班学生习作能力提升的实践研究 沈悦语文 东城小学 20 人人玩转假期作业,绽放缤...
暑假计划英语作文 我的暑假(My Summer Vacation) Summertime is the besttime of the year.There is no school for months and I get to do what I want.With no tests and no homework...
2012年中考英语作文预测 十大考点 一. 时事新闻, 国家政策, 家乡变化 1. 【2011四川... 我们怎样才能学好吗?以下是我的建议。 首先,我们应该经常听录音带,英文歌曲和程序... 我想我将会去购物和我妹妹只要我有时间。我将在我的假期去伦敦。所以,我的生命在十...
&How to Write Good English Compositions(如何才能写好英语作文)& 等是对主观抽... (given in Chinese):
1.在大企业工作的特点 2.在小企业工作的特点 3.我的选择 To Be a ... least 80 words according to the following guidelines (given in Chinese):
假期即将到来,...
On Keeping a Diary in English 提纲:1. 用英语记日记的好处 2. 所涉及到的困难 3. 我的建... 6.第6篇(规定情景式作文) On University Tuition System in China Directions: It is ... the requirements given below.
A Letter to a Schoolmate 1.表示欢迎 2. 提出对假期安排的...
你好,我是一名在校的大二学生,前几天刚在威客网上注册,打算利用课余时间挣一些钱,积攒一部分资金利用假期的时间去旅游。我是听我的英语老师介绍才知道这个网站的,...
英语作文14讲第一讲句子的写作(五大句型 ) 写作指导 & 针对性练习 & 满分作文 & 必备... 正文结尾的提示:最后,非常感谢您对我的鼓励,我会继续&&,争取&& 代我祝福那些... 暑期就要到了,你与一个好朋友聊天说到要好好过个暑假,请向他描述如何把你的假期安...
省去舟车劳顿之苦。 一般来说,家长们总是忽视(甚至不知道) 这些底层基本功的重要性,而总是把眼睛盯在上面的&拔高&上,以为在假期把英语学习拔 拔高,学点更复杂的东...
六年级寒假作文&&我的成长故事 成长,一条每个人必经的道路,这条路有许多&宝藏&如;快乐.欢笑.泪水&&每一个&宝藏&对我们.走完这条道路后说做的事的成功与否有很大...
在同学们的寒假作文中,我发现了一封写给爸爸妈妈的信,其中的内容让我深受触动,信... 我不敢从人群中走过,渐渐的,我变得内向,在班级中也很少积极举手发言。现在,我的...
进行组词造句,为以后英语作文打好扎实的基础。 (1)主语+谓语(S+V)例句:They study ... 下面以阅读范文和仿写练习为例: A .阅读范文 你的英国朋友Tony,利用假期再次来中国...
高一学生英语寒假作业安排: 第一周(22&31日)报纸上九篇阅读和六篇完型专练及综... 注: 假期验收考试(2月18、19日)题型及内容安排: 单选、完型、四篇阅读及作文来...
今年高考后,我发现完成句子题的考点在我的文章上全部提到。我编写的60个练习题中共... 3.突破书面表达 目前,中学生英语作文能力相对低弱,有的学生有畏难情绪,不敢动手,... 这一阶段,我们一般要花6个月左右的时间(从7月假期补课到当年春节前)。高三这本书...
七年级下英语暑假作业&&阅读、完型和作文 练习题一 七月十二日 I. 句子排序组成对话 A. Sorry. I don't know. You can go and ask the policeman. B. You can't miss it. C. Thank ...
那可怎么办,五角星可是我的生命啊!&我马上补给那学生一个五角星。还有个学生开学... 谚语竞赛、读报竞赛、档案袋竞赛、英语作文竞赛、email作文比赛,网络资料查询、多... 让家长了解孩子英语的长处与欠缺,配合教师做好孩子在假期的复习补差工作。 学生知道...
这样一来我的政治后期就轻松了许多到了十月下旬才开始继续复习政治。而英语在假期里... 笔记包括五部分,阅读原文、重点词汇及长难句、语篇理解、答案解析、作文佳句。后来...
我的假期,我做主 &&&学三会&雏鹰争章活动的实践与研究 吴江市芦墟实验小学 陈铮... 头天晚上,妈妈对她说:&要放假了,暑假里学习过的剑桥英语班继续上,素描已经考到...
网络环境下高中英语作文训练探索 目录 前言 2 一、网络环境下高中英语作文训练的现状 3 (一)、传统的英语作文训练方式 3 (二)、网络环境下的英语作文训练 4 (三)、网络... 丰庄中学也会将本系统放入学校校园网中,这样也很方便教师学生在放学回家或是假期中...
课上,我们一方面对学生的假期自学内容进行巩固,另一方面对学生课下的训练题目进行... 因为根据外出学习的结果以及我们的经验,英语高考作文不会考察热点。从2007高考(师...
家长鼓励孩子多参加社会实践,使他们的假期生活丰富多彩。
18﹪ 高兴 1. 在爷爷奶奶家... (十三) 这是一篇图表类英语作文,体裁是说明文。说明中学生几种度假方式,并提出合...
关于公布金华市&语文报杯&中学生作文竞赛我县学生获奖名单的通知 市一等奖 磐安中学 那太沉 金璐韦玲珍 为责任装上爱的双翼 周翠杭 周海兰 责任&&永恒的话题 杨雅倩 马正...
西藏民族学院&中国梦&我的梦&作文大赛方案 一、活动主题 主题:中国梦&我的梦 赛旨:为提高我校学生规范使用国家通用语言文字和藏语文的能力和写作水平,引导我校学生...
本文我的假期英语作文 的相关文章
1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8、9、10、

我要回帖

更多关于 在家里发生的事 作文 的文章

随机推荐