6页免费44页免费44页免费2页¥1.0089页免费56页免费12页免费9页免费8页免费7页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页1下载券43页1下载券4页免费6页免费6页免费
初三英语期末总复习之写作篇--作文训练|初​三​英​语​期​末​总​复​习​之​写​作​篇​-​-​作​文​训​练
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢初三英语作文期末总复习:九大热点话题及范文_新浪教育_新浪网
初三英语作文期末总复习:九大热点话题及范文
  俗话说,熟读唐诗三百首,不会做诗也会吟,英语写作也是如此。命题者为了让考生有话可写,必然会涉及中学生身边熟悉的生活,包括人物和事件。只要我们对这些内容的写作都能熟练掌握,相信在考场作文的时候必然会得心应手。
  1.体育锻练(sports)
  •作为一名初三的学生,我们每天进行体育锻炼,如做操、打篮球…因为运动能增强体质,减少疾病。运动使大脑休息,使复习效果更好。通过体育锻炼我…在今后我要…
  •词汇:junior three, do sports, morning exercises, take exercise, health, healthy, relax, strong, necessary, kinds of
  •句型:such as, so on, i think…, doing…;so that…;become… and …;it’s adj. for sb. to do sth.;… because…
  范文1. as a grade 3 student, we have sports every day, such as doing some exercise, playing basketball and so on. we do sports because it can not only make us strong and but also keep us healthy. it can also make us have a good rest and study better. so i will keep doing sports every day from now on.
  范文2. as a middle school student of junior three, i do sports one or two hours a day, such as doing morning exercises, playing basketball, long-distance running and so on. i think it is very helpful to me. taking exercise makes me healthier so that i won’t be ill very often. what’s more, i also get myself relaxed in different kinds of sports, and then i do the better job in my study in high spirit. by doing physical exercise, i’m becoming stronger and more confident than before. i think it is necessary for everyone to spend some time on sports every day because people’s health is essential in modern life.
 [1]          &&& 更多信息请访问:
  特别说明:由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,新浪网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
点击进入查看更多的精彩内容~~
】【】【】
不支持Flash
更多关于&&的新闻
不支持Flash期末考试总结的英语作文
期末考试总结的英语作文 5
暑假作业上有一篇英语作文,让总结期末考试,介绍一下自己的成绩,以及今后的打算,不会写,初三,物理考的不是很好,七十四,英语八十七,数学八十多,语文七十多。在班级排名前十,不需要太长,凑合就行,帮忙想想吧
A seven day long holiday has flown away. Mourning my happy hours during the vacation, I've been looking forward to winter holidays. People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation, too. Then, is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations?
  Nevertheless, divergent views emerge on the matter in question. Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday. They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally. The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.
  At first sight, it may seem to be an attractive idea, but it doesn't bear much analysis.
  To begin with, people do different kinds of jobs featuring different labor intensity and so the time needed to refresh their physical condition varies. For example, blue collar workers may work longer hours before they get tired physically, while white collar workers such as doctors and teachers are more mentally stressed. Unable to work continuously as long as those physical labor workers, white collars need more time to pull through the mental weariness than physical tiredness.
  All in all, people in different jobs assume different responsibilities and have different degrees of pressure.
  Secondly, different tasks and duties are required for different professions, resulting in the variety of holiday periods for people in different walks of life.
  Some employees cannot have their legal holidays and even have to work overtime, such as policemen, construction workers and people in the service line.Those professions just can't be interother wise the society will be in a mess. Even for some people in the same occupation, they cannot have the same holidays entitled to them due to many factors out of human control, such as special assignments, and health conditions etc, then not to say people in different fields.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语期末考试作文 的文章

随机推荐