let is go and join thego swimmingg club为什么用swim加

用括号中的词适当形式填空:1.he can__at home on sunday,(stay) 2.do you want to join the__club?(swim)3.you can __an english teavher in our school.(be)4.he wants __ the basketball club.(join)5.can he ___her with her english.(help)6.there are three__in our music classroo_百度作业帮
用括号中的词适当形式填空:1.he can__at home on sunday,(stay) 2.do you want to join the__club?(swim)3.you can __an english teavher in our school.(be)4.he wants __ the basketball club.(join)5.can he ___her with her english.(help)6.there are three__in our music classroom.(piao)7.he__ well.he can join the __club.(dance)8.she likes __a lot and she __very well.(sing)9.let her help__with__school trip.(we)10.we want many __for the rock band,(music)11.may I___you some questions?(ask)12.why does she___to learn chinese history?(want)13.i think he can help with ___ the books to my home.(bring)14.he is very good and he often helps__.(other)15.please write down jim's and tom's __.(address)16.he want __ a teacher because he likes___(be/teach)17can you show __you new violin?0K.(I)18.His guitar is new.How about___(you)19.Someone in my class__playing chess.(like)20.September is the ___month of a year.(nine)21.It is easy I think you can do it ___.(you)3.you can __an english teacher in our school.(be)6.there are three__in our music classroom.(piano)
1.he can_stay_at home on sunday,(stay)
情态动词can后接动词原形2.do you want to join the_swimming_club?(swim)
the swimming club 是固定短语,游泳俱乐部
3.you can __an english teavher in our school.(be)
情态动词can 后接动词原形
4.he wants __to join the basketball club.(join)want
to do sth 想做某事5.can he _heip__her with her english.(help)解释同第一题6.there are three__in our music classroom.(piao)
你这个单词是不是打错了,我没找到对应的汉语7.he_dances_ well.he can join the dancing__club.(dance)
he dances 因为he 是三单,v得用单数所以加s
the dancing club 与the swimming club 一样,是固定短语8.she likes _singing_a lot and she _sings_very well.(sing)
like后接doing表示习惯性的喜欢做某事,she sings陈述一个状态,用一般现在时,she 是三单,所以加s9.let her help_us_with_our_school trip.(we)
加宾语人,with
sth 在某方面帮住某人10.we want many musicians
for the rock band,(music)
many 后接可数名次复数,musician是擅长音乐的人,11.may I__ask_you some questions?(ask)
情态动词may后接动词原形
12、want13、bringing
with 是介词,介词后的动词要用动名词形式14、others 帮助泛指的别人,15、adresses两个人的地址要用复数16、to be/teaching
want to do
like doing17/me
show sb sth
sb要用宾格形式18/yours 你的吉他yours等于 your guitar19/likes
someone 是主语,不定代词做主语,谓语动词用单数20ninth, 九月是一年当中的第九个月份,要用序数词21/yourself
你自己,要用yourself
1、stay2、swimming3、to be4、to jion5、help6、pianos7、dances
dancing8、singing sings9、us
our10、music11、ask12、want13、bring14、others15、adresses16、to be/teaching17/me18/yours19/likes20/nicest21/yourself
1.he can_stay_at home on sunday,(stay) 2.do you want to join the_swimming_club?(swim)
3.you can __an english teavher in our school.(be)4.he wants __to join the basketball club.(join)5....He wants to join the swimming club so that he can swim at the p___every day填什么?_百度作业帮
He wants to join the swimming club so that he can swim at the p___every day填什么?
这里填pool,意思是:游泳池.整句意思是:“他想参加游泳俱乐部,这样他每一天就能在游泳池内游泳了.七年级英语下册unit1 Can you play the guitar课件_人教版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者教师994.1浏览总量总评分
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
七年级英语下册unit1 Can you play the guitar课件_人教版|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:5.90MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢六年级下册unit3复习课件_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
23页免费55页免费19页免费25页¥1.0016页¥1.0016页¥1.0016页免费16页免费7页免费16页2下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢8页1下载券16页免费117页5下载券21页2下载券7页免费
六年级下册unit3复习课件|六​年​级​下​册​u​n​i​t复​习​课​件
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:6.46MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢1. I ____like painting ,but my ____ is OK.SO you _____ join the English club .It's over there.2. _____ is my favourite sport,and I _____ to join the swimming club.(填空)Sorry,but there are too many studens in the club now.can,music,not,find,she,book,her.(将单词组成_百度作业帮
1. I ____like painting ,but my ____ is OK.SO you _____ join the English club .It's over there.2. _____ is my favourite sport,and I _____ to join the swimming club.(填空)Sorry,but there are too many studens in the club now.can,music,not,find,she,book,her.(将单词组成句子)4.轮流用英语怎么写?
don^t writingcanSwimming wantShe can not find her music book.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 swimming 的文章

随机推荐