my sweater怎么读 is long同义句子

答案:1.B;2.C;3.D;4.A;5.B;
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:江苏省盐城市解放路学校2012届九年级下学期阶段性测试英语试题
听力测试(本大题共20分,每小题1分)
第一节(共10小题)
听下面10段短对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。
听第1至10段材料,回答第1至10题。
1.Which is the man's favourite animal?
2.What did Walter do yesterday?
3.What will people use in this city in ten years?
4.Where does Mary want to go this summer vacation?
5.When did the man arrive?
A.At 5∶35
B.At 5∶55
C.At 5∶45
6.What will the man have to do next week?
A.He will lend some money to the woman.
B.He will borrow the money from the woman.
C.He will give the money back to the woman.
7.What does Lucy mean?
A.The film is wonderful.
B.She missed the film.
C.The film is boring.
8.Where is Sandy now?
A.In America.
B.In Japan.
C.At home.
9.What does the man mean?
A.He agrees to close the windows.
B.He wants to leave the windows open.
C.He wants to open the windows.
10.What is the probable relationship(关系)between the speakers?
A.Classmates.
B.A teacher and a student.
C.A teacher and a parent.
第二节(共10小题)
听下面3段长对话和短文,每段对话和短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话和短文前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题6秒钟,听完后,每小题将给出6秒钟的作答时间。每段对话和短文读两遍。
听第11段材料,回答第11、12题。
11.Why isn't Peter's father coming home for dinner?
A.He's tired after working all the morning.
B.He has to work for another eight hours.
C.He's busy helping the sick man now.
12.What does Peter's father do?
A.A policeman.
B.A doctor.
C.A firefighter.
听第12段材料,回答第13至15题.请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。
A.Eating differently
B.Eating manners
C.Eating habits
A.eat well
B.eat more
C.eat less
A.noisily
B.quietly
C.comfortably
听第13段材料,回答第16至20题。
16.Why did the speaker go to a language school?
A.To teach English.
B.To learn some English.
C.To see his friends from America.
17.How many days a week did the speaker go to the language school?
A.Five days.
B.Six days.
C.Seven days.
18.What did the speaker do one day during the break?
A.Asked for something to eat.
B.Thanked Alice for the cake.
C.Asked Alice a question.
19.What did the speaker think after Alice answered the question?
A.Alice was very helpful.
B.Alice wanted something else except a piece of cake.
C.America was really a “money” country.
20.Why did Alice look at the speaker with a big smile?
A.The speaker was very funny.
B.The speaker understood her in the wrong way.
C.Alice was very friendly to the speaker.
来源:江苏省无锡市锡中实验学校学年八年级下学期期中检测英语试题
听力测试(本大题共20分,每小题1分)
第一节(共10小题)
听下面10段短对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。
听第1至10段材料,回答第1至10题。
1.What did Tom enjoy doing before?
2.How does George usually go to work?
3.What did the woman do first?
4.Which floor does Steven live on?
5.When will the film begin?
A.At 7∶55 p.m.
B.At 8∶00 p.m.
C.At 8∶05 p.m.
6.How long has Mrs Green had the hat?
A.More than three years.
B.Less than three years.
C.Just three years.
7.Where is Mr.Read now?
A.In Nanjing.
B.In Shanghai.
C.At home.
8.How much money can the woman borrow from Jack?
A.50 yuan.
B.80 yuan.
C.20 yuan.
9.Who will be good friends?
A.Mary and John.
B.Mary and Jane.
C.John and Jane.
10.Where did the woman live before she moved?
A.In the factory.
B.Near the factory.
C.In a house on West Street.
第二节(共10小题)
听下面3段长对话和短文,每段对话和短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话和短文前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟,听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话和短文读两遍。
听第11段材料,回答第11、12题。
11.What does Mary want to do?
A.Walk in the street.
B.Stand in the cold wind.
C.Go walking in the park.
12.When does the conversation (对话) most probably take place?
A.Early in the morning.
B.Late in the morning.
C.Late in the afternoon.
听第12段材料,回答第13至15题。请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。
13.A.Eating differently
B.Eating manners
C.Eating habits(习惯)
14.A.eat less
B.eat more
C.eat well
15.A.noisily
B.quietly
C.comfortably
听第13段材料,回答第16至20题。
16.What did the writer and the Englishman talk about at first?
A.The weather.
B.English idioms(惯用语).
C.Studying English.
17.Has the Englishman ever been to the Great Wall?
A.Yes, he has.
B.No, he hasn't.
C.We don't know.
18.How many times has the writer misunderstood(误解)the Englishman?
B.Twice.
C.Three times.
19.What did the Englishman mean when he said “You don't say!”?
A.He asked the writer not to talk about it.
B.He didn't agree with the writer.
C.He wanted to express(表达)interest, surprise, etc.
20.What did the writer plan to do at last?
A.To learn more about spoken English.
B.To be careful with English idioms.
C.To learn from the foreigners(外国人).
来源:江苏省锡中实验学校2012届九年级上学期期中考试英语试题
听力测试(本大题共20分,每小题1分)
第一节(共10小题)
听第1至10段材料,回答第1至10题。
1.Which month is it now?
2.What is Billy probably doing now?
3.What will the weather be like?
4.What sport are they doing?
5.How many times has the man been to China in all?
A.Twice.
B.Three times.
6.When did the man arrive?
A.At 5∶35
B.At 5∶55
C.At 5∶45
7.Which floor is the woman on now?
A.The second floor.
B.The third floor.
C.The fifth floor.
8.Where is Sandy now?
A.In America.
B.In Japan.
C.At home.
9.What will the man have to do next week?
A.He will lend some money to the woman.
B.He will borrow the money from the woman.
C.He will give the money back to the woman.
10.What does the woman suggest?
A.Don’t exercise in the morning.
B.Exercise just after getting up.
C.Don’t exercise so many times a day.
第二节(共10小题)
听下面3段长对话和短文,每段对话和短文后有几个小题,从题中A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话和短文前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟,听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话和短文读两遍。
听第11段材料,回答第11、12题。
11.Where is Lily going for lesson?
A.Her school.
B.A language school.
C.An art school.
12.What is she planning to do in France?
A.To have fun.
B.To improve her French.
C.To learn painting.
听第12段材料,回答第13至15题。请根据短文内容,选择正确答案,完成信息记录表。
13.A.Eating differently
B.Eating manners
C.Eating habits
14.A.eat well
B.eat more
C.eat less
15.A.noisily
B.quietly
C.comfortably
听第13段材料,回答第16至20题。
16.Why did the speaker go to a language school?
A.To teach English.
B.To learn some English.
C.To see his friends from America.
17.How many days a week did the speaker go to the language school?
A.Five days.
B.Six days.
C.Seven days.
18.What did the speaker do one day during the break?
A.Asked for something to eat.
B.Thanked Alice for the cake.
C.Asked Alice a question.
19.What did the speaker think after Alice answered the question?
A.Alice was very helpful.
B.Alice wanted something else except a piece of cake.
C.America was really a “money” country.
20.Why did Alice look at the speaker with a big smile?
A.The speaker was very funny.
B.The speaker understood her in the wrong way.
C.Alice was very friendly to the speaker.
来源:山东省期中题
题型:阅读理解
任务型阅读。根据短文内容回答问题。&&&& Health is important to everyone, and there are many ways to keep healthy. The following are some such& ways.&&&& Learn more about your health: Health is not only about weight (体重). Weight is just one sign of& health. It is important that you pay more attention to eating right and doing exercise rather than only losing& weight.&&&& Make a plan: For example, make a plan to only have snacks twice a week or to walk 30 minutes after& dinner every day.&&&& Talk to doctors: Talking to a doctor is a great way to learn more about your health. You can go to the& hospital to get a check once a month. &&&& Think positively (积极地): Being healthy is something to be excited about, and it shouldn't seem like a &punishment (惩罚). Talk about how fun it will be with other family members and try new, healthy food.&&&& _____: Tell everyone in the family that you should work together to get healthier. Encourage everyone &in your family to try different activities and find one that suits everyone.&&&& Trying to the healthy can also help you make new friends. For example, if you want to keep healthy by& doing exercise, you can make many new friends by taking part in physical activity such as football or &mountain climbing.1. 从文中找出与下句意思相近的句子。&&& To be healthy should be a pleasant thing, rather than a sad thing.&&& ______________________________.2. 选择合适的选项放在文章空白处。&&& A. Help family members&&& B. Find the best one&&& C. Make it a family thing&&& D. Try different activities3. 将文中划线句子翻译成汉语。&&&&&______________________________. 4. 请为短文拟一个适当的标题。&&&&&______________________________. 5. 根据短文内容,回答问题。&&& List one good thing about doing physical activity with others.&&&&&______________________________.
来源:江苏期中题
题型:写作题
书面表达。
&&&& 假设你是一名18岁的学生,参加了学校举办的Walk for Children募捐活动。你和你的队友在两小时内完成了行走任务,获得了奖状和纪念品,共募集了5000元人民币,用以帮助中国因贫困不能上学的孩子。请根据以上内容和下表写一篇短文介绍这次活动。字数在100词左右。&&&&&
Walk for Children
9.00a.m, Sunday, July 13, 2010
从学校到海西公园
帮助中国因贫困不能上学的孩子
完成活动时间
证书、纪念品
至少4000元人民币&&&& _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________2012年新人教版七年级初一上册英语期末测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥1.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2012年新人教版七年级初一上册英语期末测试题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢几道七年级下新目标英语句型转换题!急用,1.This is a black sweater.(对划线部分提问)____________2.What is wrong with you?(同义句)3.He often gets up at six in the morning.(改为否定句)4.It was Saturday.(对划_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
几道七年级下新目标英语句型转换题!急用,1.This is a black sweater.(对划线部分提问)____________2.What is wrong with you?(同义句)3.He often gets up at six in the morning.(改为否定句)4.It was Saturday.(对划
几道七年级下新目标英语句型转换题!急用,1.This is a black sweater.(对划线部分提问)____________2.What is wrong with you?(同义句)3.He often gets up at six in the morning.(改为否定句)4.It was Saturday.(对划线部分提问)————5.My grandfather walked to Guangzhou at the age of 20.(同义句转换)6.He was a teacher ten years ago.(对划线部分提问)————7.Jack is 1.70 metres tall.Janet is 1.70 metres tall,too.(同义句转换)8.He can’t write as beautifully as me.(同义句转换)9.He said nothing in class.(同义句转换)10.He goes swimming in the afternoon every day.(对划线部分提问)————————11.The temperature is about four degrees centigrade.(对划线部分提问)————————————————12.The radio says it’s going to rain(同义句转换)13.Are you going to play basketball?(改为肯定句)14.I always get up at the usual time------6:00(对划线部分提问)——————————————15.I worked on the computer for two hours.(划线部分提问)————————th16.It was January 617.Sally often walkes to school.(同义句转换)
1.what's this?2.What's the matter with you?3.He often doesn't gets up at six in the morning.4.What day was it 5.My grandfather walked to Guangzhou when he was 20 years old.My grandfather went ot Guangzhou on foot at the age of 206.When did he become a teacher?7.Jack and Janet are both 1.70 metres tall.8.I can write more beatifully than he .9.He didn't say anything in class.10.How often does he go swimming in the afternoon?11.what is the temperature?12.the radio says it will rain.13.I am going to play basketball.14.What time do you always get up 15.How long did you work on the computer?16.What was the date 17.Sally often goes to school on foot.
同意楼上答案除了following:4题,What day was that day?6题,When did he become a teacher?7题,Jack is 1.70 metres tall, and so is Janet.8题, I can write more beautifully than him.11题,应该是What is the temperature?12题,The radio says it’s will be rainy.16题,未知。
1.What's that black one?2.What's the matter with you?3.He doesn't often gets up at six in the morning.4. What was the day yesterday?5.My grandfather walked to Guangzhou when he was...
您可能关注的推广英语连词成句 10分,不要翻译1.fly,concorde,about,can,40kilometers,one,minute,in2.to,it`s,school,time,to,go3.do,what,minute,he,can,a,in4.my,where,sweater,is5.in,how,socks,pains,many,fifty6.are,how,they,much7.do,school,like,unifore,you,my8.is,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语连词成句 10分,不要翻译1.fly,concorde,about,can,40kilometers,one,minute,in2.to,it`s,school,time,to,go3.do,what,minute,he,can,a,in4.my,where,sweater,is5.in,how,socks,pains,many,fifty6.are,how,they,much7.do,school,like,unifore,you,my8.is,
英语连词成句 10分,不要翻译1.fly,concorde,about,can,40kilometers,one,minute,in2.to,it`s,school,time,to,go3.do,what,minute,he,can,a,in4.my,where,sweater,is5.in,how,socks,pains,many,fifty6.are,how,they,much7.do,school,like,unifore,you,my8.is,time,it,what9.got,has,ears,long,it,two10.off,shoes,taking,she,is,her
1.Concorde can fly about 40 kilometers in one minute.2.It`s time to go to school.3.What can he do in a minute?4.Where is my sweater?5.How many socks in fifty pairs?6.How much are they?7.Do you like my school uniform?8.what time is it?9.It has got two long ears.10.She is taking off her shoes.
1 Concorde can fly about 40 kilometers in one minute.2 It's time to go to school.3 What can he do in a minute?4 Where is my sweater?5 How many socks in fifty pennies?(pains是不是打错了)<...
1 concorde can fly about 40kilometers in one minute 2,it's time to go to school3,what he can do in a minute4,where is my sweater?5完全没头绪,是不是写错单词了6 how much are they?7 do y...
1.Concorde can fly about 40kilometers in one minute.2.It's time to go to school.3.What he can do in a minute?4.Where is my sweater?5.How many socks in fifty pains?不知道PAINS是什么?...
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 sweater怎么读 的文章

随机推荐