tomlikes(china volleyballl)就括号部分提问

school day is (on october 10th).对括号部分提问 my grandfather is (seventy).对括号部分提问she likes volleyball and basketball.改为一般疑问句do you have a book sale at your school?做否定回答have,you,do,an,festival,art?连词成句mary's birthday is on august 17th.改为一般疑问句alice likes sports day.改为否定句we have an english day in october.改为否定句they have a school trip (on may 16th).对括号部分提问is your grandmother's birthday on fedruary 21st?做否定回答
When is school day?How old is your grandfather?Does she like volleyball and basketball?No,we don't.Do you have an art festival?Is Mary's birthday on August 17th?Alice doesn't like sports day.We don't have an English day in October.When do they have a school trip?No,it isn't.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
When is school day?How old is your grandfather?Does she like volleyball and basketball?No, I dontHave you do an art festival?Is Mary's birthday on August 17th?Alice doesnt like sports day.We dont have an english day in October.When do they have a school trip?No, it isnt.
两句中的副词deeply分别修饰什么
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题C【解析】试题分析:句意:Tom喜欢打排球,他的姐姐喜欢弹钢琴。球类前不加任何冠词,乐器前加定冠词the。故选C。考点:考查冠词的辨析。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2014年山东省德州市武城九年级英语练兵测试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
. –Mary, is this ______ umbrella?--No, it’s not mine. It is _______.A. hers
来源:2014年山东省东营市中考考拟英语试卷(解析版)
Do you know_____ ?
Sorry,I’ve no idea.A.who is she waiting for
B. how is she comingC. Why was she late for
D.what she is doing that for 
来源:2014年山东省东营市中考仿真模拟英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
In one way, it may be thought that failure(失败)is a part of life. In another, failure may be regarded as a step towards success.The "spider-story" is often told as an example of this. Robert Bruce, leader of the Scots in the 13th century, was hiding in a hole on a hill from the English. He watched a spider(蜘蛛) making a web. Bruce is said to have got confidence from this and to have gone on to beat the English. Edison, too, the inventor of the light bulb(电灯泡) , made hundreds of models that failed before he found the right way to make one.So what? First, always think about your failure. What caused it? Were you in high spir?it then? What can you change so that things will go right the next time?Second, is the goal(目标) you are trying to reach the right one? Try to do some thinking about what your real goals may be. Think about this question: "If I am successful in this, where will it get me?" This may help to prevent failure in the things you shouldn't be doing anyway.The third thing to remember about failure is that it's a part of life. Learn to "live with yourself” even though you may have failed. Remember, "You can't win them all. “1.Robert Bruce was mentioned in the passage to show that
.A. people who fail are not lonely
B. animals can help people sometimesC. nature will help us if we are hard-working
D. confidence is important for one to be successful2.Edison's example shows us that
.A. he liked to do other kinds of work
B. he invented many kinds of light bulbsC. failure may be a way towards success
D. he was a man of many important inventions3.If you are not sure about what success will get you, you'd better
.A. change your goalB. go on with your goalC. not care for thatD. work even harder on your goal4.It can be learned from the passage that
.A. one should try not to fail
B.one's failure is another's successC. one should take failures seriously
D. one should learn lessons from failures5.This passage is mainly about
.A. two great men
B.two sides of failureC. ways to keep away from failure
D.the right attitude(态度) towards failure 
_______ used to _______ a post office near my house. A. T be
D. T having 
Few people knew how to use the Internet in the past,_____?A. did they
B. didn’t they
D. didn’t he 
来源:2014年山东沂水九年级英语二轮考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达(计15分)现在汽车越来越多,对空气产生极大影响。某网站在开展出行方式大讨论。假如你是李雷,你喜欢哪种出行方式?请根据提示词语和相关问题,给网站投稿。稿件的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入总词数。提示词语:expensive,
be good for,
save energyHow do you go to school, by car, by bus, by bike or on foot?Which way is the best?What are the advantages?Dear Editor,I know you are organizing a discussion about the ways of going out. I’m a middle school student and I want to join the discussion.          
来源:2014年山东沂水九年级英语二轮考试英语试卷(解析版)
—Must I go to medical school and be a doctor like you, dad?—No, you _______,son. You’re free to make your own decision.A. can’t
B. mustn’tC. shouldn’tD. needn’t 
来源:2014年安徽省名校毕业学业模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
The reality show(真人秀节目)“Where are we going , Dad ?”becomes a
show on TV these days . This TV show is about dads and their children who are from
different families . They will complete(完成)some hard
without moms in three days and two nights . The five dads have to play the
of“dad”and“mom”at the same time . All of the five dads are famous people and they must forget their popularity(知名度)
do as a normal father . The cell phones and toys aren’ t allowed
in the show . They have to live in a very tough(艰苦的)environment . At first , all the five children cry .
, they are just 4-6 years old . They never experience life in the countryside. But later they are all used to
this kind of exciting life with their fathers .
the five star kids , four-year-old Kimi impresses(使……有印象)people most . During the TV show , Kimi Is well-behaved , never shouts at others and always listens to his father , Jimmy .“The whole experience teaches him a lot ,”Jimmy says .“He now knows
to behave well in public and how to be patient .”Jimmy’ s soft parenting skills , Kimi’ s cute face and their warm interaction(互动)on the show win many viewers’ hearts .1.A.hitB.fashionC.talkD.comedy2.A.twoB.threeC.fiveD.four3.A.tasksB.ordersC.waysD.means4.A.jokesB.actsC.rolesD.parts5.A.andB.orC.yetD.but6.A.to useB.useC.usingD.used7.A.in allB.At allC.After allD.In fact8.A.playingB.spendingC.shareD.live9.A.DuringB.BetweenC.AmongD.All10.A.what
B.whoC.howD.where 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!Tom likes ice cream.(对划线部分提问)_百度知道My cousin likes (volleyball.)对括号内的部分提问
What does your cousin like
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
which sport does your cousin like?
呵呵,绝对正确哦
What does your cousin like ?恩恩。。
what does my cousin like
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 volleyball 的文章

随机推荐