书面表达 当前,手足口病疱疹越来越多多的中学生开始吸烟,请根据以下要点用英语写一篇短文,

2013届高一英语名校月考分类汇编之书面表达
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013届高一英语名校月考分类汇编之书面表达
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013届高一英语名校月考分类汇编之书面表达
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 2013届高一英语名校月考分类汇编之书面表达1.【;河北保定一中月考】书面表达& (满分20分)假定你是张悦,刚刚从加拿大度假回来,结果发现自己把两本英语小说遗忘在了宾馆里。请你根据以下提示信息,给宾馆的负责人Mr. Henry写一封信。1.&感谢宾馆提供的优质服务;2.&两本小说遗忘在抽屉里;3.&请他帮助寻找并期待早日答复。注意:1. 词数100左右;&&&&& 2. 参考词汇: 抽屉 drawerDear Mr. Henry,________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________2. 【;安徽安庆三校联考】(共两节,满分40分)第一节&基础(共1 小题;满分15分)(请将该部分答案写在答题纸上)[写作内容]现在许多中小学学生都带手机上学。假如你是李东,请给你的弟弟通过email写一封信,建议他不要带手机上学。内容包括:1.&带手机上学的现象很普遍;2.&有些学生不能正确使用手机,结果影响休息和学习;3.&作为中学生,平时不宜和外面的“朋友”联系;4.&希望弟弟能从别人的教训中学到一点东西,正确处理学习和生活之间的关系。[写作要求] 1.必须使用5个句子介绍全部所给内容。2.将5个句子组成连贯的短文。第二节 读写任务(共1 小题;满分25分)(请将该部分答案写在答题纸上)阅读下面的短文,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。There are all kinds of stress in our daily lives such as stress from work, stress from study and stress from examinations. How to manage stress is thus a very important problem that we have to deal with properly. I think stress itself doesn’t exist. It’s only because we consider things to be bad and regard all of them as our own fault and won’t forgive ourselves. As we all know, there is nothing you can do without error. So it’s impossible to expect everything to be perfect. If we have done our best,& although not successfully, there is nothing to regret. And we don’t need to blame ourselves continuously. In fact we have done a quite good job. Then we will feel the stress less. We will stay healthy and do well in the future. Eventually we will be successful.[写作内容]1.概括短文内容要点,该部分的字数大约30词左右;2.就“如何化解心理压力”这个主题发表你的看法,至少包括以下的内容要点,该部分的字数大约120词左右。a)简述你生活学习中遇到过造成较大心理压力的困难;b)你是如何化解心理压力的;c)谈谈你对化解心理压力的。[写作要求]你可以参照阅读的篇章结构、有关内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。[评分标准]概括准确、语言规范、内容合适、篇章连贯。______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 第一节:基础写作&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Dear younger brother,I’m writing to discuss with you the problem of bringing mobile phone along to school. I think it’s very common for young people to have a mobile phone nowadays for the life has been improved a lot, but many students cannot have used it in a proper way and it often interrupts the class and even affects their studies. As a middle school student, we don’t have to get in touch with others during our studies. I hope you can draw some useful lessons from other’s failing. You had better not bring your mobile phone along when you go to school.Love,Li Dong第二节:读写任务Because we always see the bad sides of things and expect too much, we feel stressed. And we must have more self-confidence and try to see the good side of everything to deal with the problem.I often feel stressed before exams. I don’t believe that I can do a good job because I once failed before and I don’t think that I am well-prepared this time. In order to release the stress, I like to do some physical exercises and have a good rest. The next morning, I will tell myselt to try your best no matter whether you’ll success or not. According to my own experience, I think keeping self-confidence is the most effective way to deal with stress. Trust yourself and you can overcome any difficulties. And also don’t always expect too much. The more you want, maybe the less you get. Just try your best and take it easy, you will feel more comfortable to fulfill your dream.3. 【;福建南安一中期中】书面表达(满分25分)实现有效的沟通,建立良好的人际关系,不仅要善于言表、更要学会倾听。请你根据下表中所提供的信息,写一篇题为“Being a Good Listener”的英文稿。为何倾听 表示尊重,增进理解,建立良好的人际关系谁来倾听 家长倾听孩子 理解孩子,消除代沟,……老师倾听学生 了解学生,满足需求,……同学相互倾听 增进友谊,互帮互学,……怎样倾听 (请联系自己拟定内容,列举两至三点。)注意:1. 对所给要点,逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。2. 词数100左右。开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。Good afternoon, everyone!The topic of my speech today is “Being a Good Listener”.& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ________________ &4. 【;福建厦门六中期中】写作 20%&& 假设你是陈红,是厦门某高一学生。你的英国网友Tony发了电子邮件,告诉你他将于今年寒假来中国旅游,并决定来厦门和你呆一周。但他有些情况不清楚。请你给他回邮件。注意:1.词数150左右;2.文中英包括所有提出的内容要点,可以适当发挥;3.参考词汇:& Gulang Island-The Sunlight Rock& ; &Wanshi Botanical Garden&&&&&&& 回复要点:1.一、二月份都有空&& &2.乘飞机到厦门高崎机场&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.根据实际情况介绍天气&& 4.自己设计三个活动四.写作&&& (满分20分)Dear T&&& I’mll come to china andstay with me for a week during the winter vacation.I’ll be free since January 10th.And will have plenty of time to be together with you.When you come, please take a plane . I’ll meet you at& Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport, or you can call me as soon as you get out of the airpore and then we’ll catch a bus to my home.I hope to see you there.You worried about the weather in your e-mail. In fact, the weather here is quite different from that in your city.Here in Xiamen it is not very cold in winter, so you needn’t bring many clothes with you if you don’t plan to go to other places in China. During your stay here, I’ll take you to some places of interest.,such as Gulang& Island,Wanshi Bbotanical& Garden and you can taste sea food or some local snacks so that you can know about the culture, customs and recent development here.I am sure we’ll have a very good time together.&& Looking forward to meeting&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Chen Hong.5. 【;甘肃嘉峪关一中期中】书面表达(满分25分)假设你是王林,你对Brown先生的公司感兴趣,打算到该公司谋职。请根据你的个人,用英语写一封自荐信,字数100字左右,(开头和结尾已写好)。& 王林,男, 1975年出生于四川成都,现住人民路148号。电话:5554321。职业:律师,大学毕业;擅长英语,懂些日语。有三年的工作经历,工作认真,待人诚恳,与人和睦相处。Dear Mr Brown:&I’m Wang Lin, male.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ___________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________&&&& Hope for an early reply.Yours faithfully,Wang ling
6. 【;甘肃兰州一中期中】书面表达( 满分10分)你的英国朋友Simon 下个月要来你校学习半年。他来信请你对他上学期间的交通方式提出建议。现在,请你用英语回一封信,按以下要点答复。1.建议骑自行车上学;2.自行车是学生常用交通工具;3.自行车价格便宜,停放容易,有益健康,利于环保(environment环境)。注意:词数不超过100,信的开头和结束语已为你写好,不计入总词数。&&&&&&&& 可根据内容要点适当增加细节,使行文连贯。&& Dear Simon, &&&&&& Very glad to hear from you and you are welcome to study in our school for half a year.&_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________
Hopefully , what I’ve mentioned above would be helpful and wish you fun in my school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours ever,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming&7. 【;安徽合肥一中期中】(满分15分)& 请用英语写一篇介绍你的学校。(词数80)8. 【;河北省安新中学期中】书面表达(30分)假如你的名字叫李华,开学已有一周了,请你写一封电子邮件告知你的英国网友Paul有关你新校的一些情况。词数100左右。
学校概况&1800名学生,32个班,教师200人。班级情况&高一(3)班:50名学生,其中35名男生、15名女生。班主任是一位女老师,教英语,心地善良、工作严谨。学习科目&语文、数学、英语为必修课,另外还有许多选修课。参考词汇:必修课:required courses& 选修课:selected courses Dear Paul,______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours, Li HuaDear Paul,strict and serious about her work. We all think that she is a great teacher. Please don’t worry about me. I’m old enough to take care of myself, and I’ll do my best in all of my subjects.Yours,Li Hua9.【;河北省冀州中学月考】书面表达 (满分20分)假设你是育才中学学生会主席李华。你校将举办一次英语比赛 (speech& contest).希望附近某大学的外籍教师Smith女士来做评委。请参照以下比赛通知给她写一封信。
英语演讲比赛主题:人与自然时间:6月15日下午2:00-5:00地点:501教室参赛选手:10名学生联系人:李华(电话)欢迎大家光临
注意:词数100左右。评委:judge内容要点:一:自我介绍;二: 邀请做评委 三:演讲主题;四:比赛时间& 五:参赛选手&&& 六:联系方式
Dear Ms. Smith,_______________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________
With best wishes,
Dear Ms Smith,I’m Li Hua, Chairman of the Student Union of Yucai Middle School, which is close to your university. I’m writing to invite you to be a judge at our English speech contest to be held in our school on June 1st.& It will start at 2:00 pm and last for about three hours. Ten students will deliver their speeches on the given topic “Man and the Nature”. We hope you will accept our invitation if it is convenient for you. Please call me at , if you have any questions.I am looking forward to your reply.With best wishes,Li Hua10. 【;河北省冀州中学期中】书面表达 (满分25分)&假如你是一名中国学生,名叫李华,参加了学校组织的赴英交流活动。在活动期间你住在英国朋友Peter家里。现在你已经回到中国,请根据以下内容,给Peter写信。&这是你第一次去英国和英国家庭住在一起。&开始你很担心你的英语,当你看到Peter的妻子和孩子们脸上带着欢迎的笑容在等候你时,你就感到放松了。&你非常喜欢和Peter开车去乡间兜风,观看树叶的颜色变化。&你特别喜欢去钓鱼,因为它充满了乐趣。&这些美好的时光将使你永不忘怀。&注意:1.信的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。&2.词数100左右。Dear Peter,&It is a pleasure for me to write this letter to tell you how much I enjoyed my stay with your family during the exchange activity organized by our school.―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――&Please give my best regards to your wife and children.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& HuaDear Peter,&It is a pleasure for me to write this letter to tell you how much I enjoyed my stay with your family during the exchange activity organized by our school.This was my first visit to England and stay with an English family.At first I was worried about my poor English.But when I saw your wife and children waiting for me with warm smiles of welcome on their faces, I immediately felt relaxed.There are many happy memories of that time that I will keep with me forever.I particularly enjoyed driving through the countryside with you and seeing the changing colours of he leaves on the trees.I also liked the fishing trip, which was so much fun.&Please give my best regards to your wife and children.Yours,Li Hua14. 【;河北省南宫中学月考】第一节&【;河北省南宫中学月考】书面表达(满分30分)&& 假如你是Peter,你的美国朋友Serena对学中文很感兴趣,她写信向你请教如何写好中文,请你根据以下要点给他回信。1. 要有信心,做好吃苦的准备;2. 要学以致用,多说,多练 3. 要了解语言背后的文化要求:1 可适当拓展,以使行文连贯&&&& 2词数:120词左右Dear Serena,I’m so happy to her that you’re interested in learning Chinese. &
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&15. 【;河北省南宫中学期中】【;河北省南宫中学期中】书面表达(满分30分)假如你是李玲,刘芳是你的好朋友,她两周去北京治病。你给她写封信,询问病情,转达师生对她的问候,希望她安心养病,不要担心功课。字数100―120字左右。信头已为你写好。&&&&&&&& 参考词汇:medical treatment& n. 治病&&&& regards& n. 问候&&&
Dear Liu Fang,_____________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________Yours everLi Ling& Dear Liu Fang ,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& [中学]It is two weeks since you went to Beijing for medical treatment.& I miss you very much.& How are things with you? Are you feeling better ? the teacher and our classmates ask me to send you their best regards . We all hope you’ll get well and be back soon.Don’t& worry about your health and take it easy.& It is nothing serious. You’ve got good& catch up with us in a very short time.Best wishes,Yours everLi Ling&&&
16. 【;河北省辛集一中期中】【;河北省辛集一中期中】书面表达(30分)日世博会志愿者招募仪式正式启动,志愿者是办好世博会的一支重要的工作力量。另外,志愿者或做家教,教小孩子阅读、算术,或打扫公园与街道,或到医院或疗养院帮忙。你愿意做志愿者吗?请陈述理由写一篇120字左右的短文。
参考词汇:世博会The World Expo&&& 志愿者volunteer&&& 家教tutor&&& 疗养院The Nursing Home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &17. 【;河南焦作修武一中期中】书面表达(共10分)请根据提示,描述居里夫人(Madam Curie)。出生日期:日&&出生地:波兰 (Poland)生平:1891年:就读于巴黎大学(Paris University);1895年:与丈夫Pierre Curie在一起艰苦工作,共同发现钋(polonium)和镭(radium);1904年:与Pierre Curie共同获得诺贝尔物理学( the Nobel Physics Prize)奖;1911年:获得诺贝尔化学奖( the Nobel Physics Prize)并成为世界上第一位两次获得诺贝尔奖的女科学家。评价:因为她的杰出成就而被世人永远敬仰。注意:1.为使语句连贯,可以适当增加细节。2.词数80左右。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达(满分10分)Madam Curie was born in Poland on Nov. 7th in 1867.& In 1891 she entered Paris University. There she worked very hard. In 1895 Madam Curie and her husband, Pierre Curie, worked together and discovered polonium and radium.& In 1904 the couples were given the Nobel Physics Prize. Then she received a second Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1911. She became the first woman ever to win two Nobel Prizes. Because of what she did, Madam Curie will be honored by the world forever.
18. 【;河南信阳高中期中】假如你是某报社的通讯员,请根据以下列表,以 A Big Forest Fire 为题,写一篇报道,词数约100字。起火地点&&&&&& 俄罗斯中部森林起火时间&&&&&& 2010年7月底起火原因&&&&&& 干燥天气持续时间&&&&&& 约两周参加救灾人数& 成千上万士兵,消防队员及当地群众(local people)伤亡人数&53人死亡,约500人受伤,2000多房屋被烧毁,超过3500人无家可归影&& 响&&&&&& 世人震惊(be shocked)
A Big Forest Fire In Russia
_______________________________________________________________________________A Big Forest Fire In RussiaA big forest fire broke out in the middle of Russia late in July, 2010. The fire was caused by dry weather. Thousands of soldiers, firefighters and local people fought bravely against the fire until it was put out. The fire lasted nearly two weeks causing a lot of damage. In the fire 53 people lost their lives. About 500 people were injured and more than 2000 houses were burned down. Besides, over 3500 people were homeless. People all over the world were shocked at the news and many people are thinking what lesson we should draw from the fire.
19. 【;河南郑州外国语学校期中】【;河南郑州外国语学校期中】书面表达( 满分15分)假设你叫李鸣,得知郑州国际会展中心(ZZICEC)正在招募志愿者的消息,你想在2011年暑假当志愿者,现在你需要根据志愿者的报名条件写一封英文申请信。志愿者报名条件:1.&年龄大于15岁,身体健康;2.&英语口语好,乐于助人;3.&能参加培训,暑假期间能连续服务两周以上。注意:词数80左右,信的开头已给出,不计入总词数。Dear Sir or Madam,I am a senior one student, applying to be a volunteer for ZZICEC in the summer&of 2011.
I’m looking forward to your reply.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Ming书面表达:Dear Sir or Madam,I am a senior one student, applying to be a volunteer for ZZICEC in the summer of 2011. I’m 16 years old. I think I’m old enough to have some social service so that I can gain more experience. English is my favorite at school and I can express myself well in English. Being healthy and active, I’m glad to help others. I hope to improve myself by volunteering and giving help to people. Next summer I will have a two-month holiday. I prefer a different holiday then. I hope I can join in the training activities and work for ZZICEC.I’m looking forward to your reply.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Liu Ming
20. 【;河南周口期中】书面表达(满分25分)假如你是一名导游,陪同某国际旅行社游览长城。车抵长城,下车前你准备对大家作必要的介绍和交代。请拟一份稿。稿必须包括以下几点:1. 简单介绍长城(是世界上最长的城墙,有2000多年的历史,是世界奇观之一);2. 讲话的时间是8点半,在长城逗留两个半小时,11点钟离开:3. 游览车(bus) 在入口处等候,记住车号,准时返回:4. 贵重(valuable)物品随身携带,下车前关上车窗;5. 祝大家玩得愉快。
______________________________________________________________________________________________ &21. 【;大庆铁人中学阶段测试】书面表达(满分25分)
海南岛是中国的一颗明珠。请结合以下所提供的信息写一篇文章介绍海南岛。* 地理概况:位于中国南部;面积35,000 多平方公里;中国第二大岛。* 气候:热带气候;气温范围23℃-39℃;植物种类繁多并终年常绿,森林覆盖率达51%.* 旅游:景色优美;空气新鲜;是著名的旅游胜地;年游客量二百多万人;著名景点-天涯海角。要求:1. 不要逐条翻译,可适当整合并增减细节&&&&& 2. 词数:100词左右参考词汇:明珠& 典型的热带气候 typi&&&&&&&&& 天涯海角:Ends of the Earth书面表达(25分)Hainan Island, a pearl lying/situated/located in the south of China, is the second largest island in China with/covering an area of 35,000 square kilometers.People on Hainan Island can enjoy typical tropical climate, which is quite pleasant and makes various plants on the island green all the year round./ Various plants on the island stay green all the year round because of its typical tropical climate, which is quite pleasant. The average temperature ranges between 23℃ and 39℃and 51% of the island is covered with forests. Every year, more than two million touists come here to enjoy the beautiful scenery, fresh air and famous places of interest, among which Ends of the Earth is the most popular.
22. 【;湖北省9+4联合体下学期期中】】短文写作(共25分)英语社团要招聘社团会员,将进行英语面试。请根据以下信息,用英语写一篇100-120字的短文简要介绍下自己。注意:开头已给出,不计词数。greatest strengths:&hardworking, responsible , helpful, humorous…How to spend spare time&do sports, sing…How to handle failure:&none of us was born "perfect"…I’m very glad to talk about myself.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ One possible student version&& I’m glad to talk about myself. With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking and active in any project I undertake. My friends all say I am an honest, helpful, humorous and responsible man who deeply cares for my family and friends. Your organization could benefit a lot from my diligence and interpersonal skills. In my spare time, I am interested in singing and playing basketball, from which not only can I keep fit, but also learn to cooperate with my team members at the same time. I think teamwork is an essential ability for working in a students’ community. And as for failure, I believe none of us was born perfect. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
23. 【;湖北省荆州中学期中】短文写作(共1题;满分25分)请根据以下内容提示,写一篇。1.&时间:9月1日,星期四;天气:晴;2.&高一年级的新生在操场上开始接受为期一周的军训;3.&我们五点钟左右就起床了。虽然天气很热,但我们都努力按要求去做;4.&我们的教官20岁左右,对我们的要求很严格;5.&通过军训,我们学到了军事知识。尽管很累,但是感觉非常愉快。注意:1.&须包括所有提示的内容;2.&可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;3.&词数:110左右&&& 参考词汇:军训 military training;教官 drillmaster Thursday,&&&&&&& September1st&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Fine Today the students of our Grade One began to receive a one-week military training. We got up at around 5 o’clock in the morning. The burning sun was shining. It was such a hot day that we could not find any cool place on the playground. From time to time I felt the sweat streams running down my face. However, all of us are in high spirits and tried our best to do as the drillmaster told us to. Our drillmaster is a young PLA man, who is about twenty years old. He was very strict with us. Through the military training, we have got to know more about army life and have learned some knowledge of military affairs. Though I am tired now, I feel very happy.
24. 【;湖南省邵阳县石奇中学期中】书面表达(满分25分)假定你是李华,你的笔友李辉在学习和生活中面临着很多困扰,请你给他回一封英文信,提出相应的建议。以下列出了你笔友所面临的困扰,以及相应的建议,请根据相关提示自由发挥。&&& 面临的困扰:&&&&&&&&&&&& 相应的建议:&& 1.学习英语有困难&&&&&&&& 1.多听、多读英语……&& 2.与同学相处不好&&&&&&&& 2.真诚待人……&& 3.上网时间较多 ……&&&& &&& 注意:文章开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数,词数要求100左右。&Dear Li Hui,&I received your letter, and you said that you had some problems in your life. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
25. 【;江苏盐城中学期中】 书面表达 (满分25分)随着生活水平的提高,人们越来越关注健康问题。健康专家提出了保持健康的几点建议:& 建议&注意事项饮食&多吃水果和蔬菜,因为其中富含维生素,脂肪含量低。&不要吃脂肪含量高的食物;吃甜点要适量;不多喝咖啡。锻炼&经常性的锻炼保持身材;每天跑步强壮心脏。&饭后不宜立即运动;运动完不能马上吃饭,也不能大量饮水。生活习惯&……&……请根据以上内容写一篇文章。要求:1.&词数120左右,开头已给出,不计入总数。2.&参考词汇:维生素vitaminWith the improvement of people’s living standards, people are paying more attention to health problems. Some experts gave us some advice. ______________________________________________________One possible version:With the improvement of people’s living standards, people are paying more attention to health problems. Some experts gave us some advice.Firstly, pay attention to the diet. We should eat lots of fruit and vegetables, because they are rich in vitamins and low in fat. As a proverb says, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.”&Don’t have a lot of food that contains too much fat. Meanwhile, sweets should be eaten in proper quantity, because too much sugar does harm to us. Don’t drink too much coffee, either.Secondly, exercise is important. Regular exercise can help us keep our figures. People who do running every day usually have stronger hearts than those who don’t. But it is not proper to have sports soon after we have meals or to have meals soon after sports. Finally, form good living habits. We should sleep about eight hours at night, and never work too hard. Over work and little sleep will cause us to fall ill. What’s more, keep away from cigarettes.
26. 【;四川雅安中学下学期期中】书面表达(满分35分)假如你是晓黎,你的一位美国笔友Andrew想来中国旅游,来信咨询你乘飞机或火车旅行的利弊。请根据下面表格内容,以从青岛到广州为例,写信简述你的观点。注意:词数100左右。交通工具&飞机&火车价&&& 格&1200元&550元旅游时间&2小时&23小时优&&& 点&省时、舒适&便宜,可以观光缺&&& 点&昂贵&耗时,拥挤,疲劳Dear Andrew, ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&27. 【;河北省保北12县第二学期期中联考】书面表达& (满分 20 分)假设你们班将举行一场以“Why should we learn English ”为主题的英语演讲比赛,请你结合以下几方面内容,写一篇100词左右的英语演讲稿。2.&考取理想大学,实现人生价值;3.&增强竞争力,找到满意工作;4.&了解国外文化,学习先进技术;5.&丰富生活(听英文歌曲,看英文电影,交朋友等)。注意: 1. 开头和结尾已经为你写好,但不计入总词数,也不必重新抄写,请续写。2. 参考词汇:理想的ideal ;有竞争力的 competitive ; 先进的 advancedDear friends,It is known to all English is the most widely used language in the world. There are many advantages for us to learn English________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________In brief, learning English is necessary and we should learn English.That’s all. Thank you.Dear friends,It is known to all English is the most widely used language in the world. There are many advantages for us to learn English.Firstly, it will not only help us to enter an ideal university and then realize our personal value, but also make us become more competitive. A good command of English will help us find a good job more easily.Secondly, with the help of English we can get a better understanding of foreign cultures and learn advanced technology from other countries.Thirdly, we can relax ourselves and give color to life by listening to English songs and watching English moves. Meanwhile, we can make friends from all over the world.In brief, learning English is necessary and we should learn English.That’s all. Thank you.
28. 【;内蒙古赤峰市田家炳中学下学期期中】书面表达假设你是李华。你远在美国的笔友Jack对中国的春节很感兴趣, 他来信询问有关情况。 请你给他回一封电子邮件, 简单介绍春节及中国人是如何过春节的。应包括如下要点:1.春节在中国的地位.…2.春节持续的时间…3.春节来临之前人们…4.&除夕之夜人们…5.&春节期间人们…6.&你对春节的态度…&&& 注意:&&& 1.词数100-120左右; 2.可适当发挥使行文连贯&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.开头和结尾已给出, 不计入数;4.参考词汇:春节联欢晚会 Spring Festival Gala EveningDear Jack,Thanks for your e-mail. I'm glad to tell you something about China's Spring Festival.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________& How do you like the Spring Festival?I look forward to hearing from you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours ,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua&29. 【;浙江省杭州中学下学期期中】书面表达 (满分15分)假定你是李华,你的英国朋友PETER来信向你咨询如何才能学好中文,请你根据下列要点写封回信。要点:1. 参加中文学习班;& 2. 看中文书刊、电视;3. 学唱中文歌曲& 4. 交中国朋友 注意:词数不清100 左右 可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯Peter I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well.
30. 【;浙江省嘉兴一中下学期期中】书面表达 (满分15分)日世博会志愿者招募仪式正式启动,志愿者是办好世博会的一支重的工作力量。另外,志愿者或做家教,教小孩子阅读、算术,或打扫公园与街道,或到医院或疗养院帮忙。你愿意做志愿者吗?请陈述理由写一篇100字左右的短文。
参考词汇:世博会The World Expo&&& 志愿者volunteer&&& 家教tutor&&& 疗养院The Nursing Home书面表达范文:I would like to be a volunteer in my spare time. My reasons are as follows: First of all, it is a good virtue to help others, even in modern society. We all need others’ help in case we get into trouble. Secondly, we are able to better ourselves by helping others because we gain valuable experience and build up our confidence while serving others. What’s more, volunteering makes us feel better about ourselves, thus making our life more enjoyable. More importantly, we can make the world a better place to live in by volunteering to improve it.&& In summary, volunteering can make a difference to our life, so I think it is very rewarding to be a volunteer.
31. 【;浙江省东北三校下学期期中联考】书面表达(满分15分)为了人民的健康, 一些大中小城市相继在公众场所实施了禁烟。 在其他城市公共场所戒烟的呼声也越来越高。 教育部要下令要求老师戒烟。然而, 与之不协调的是, 越来越多的高中生正在加入烟民的行列。请根据提示写一篇短文, 分析高中生吸烟现象、原因并呼吁高中生戒烟。原因:1. 认为吸烟很酷&&&&& 2. 父母吸烟,树立了坏榜样。&&&&& 3. 受影视作品中吸烟人物的影响。呼吁:吸烟一点都不“酷”, 马上戒烟吧。curiosity n. 好奇心&&& attention& n. 注意词数:100-120.开头已给出:More and more students around me are smoking nowadays. Smoking seems attractive to boys and even girls.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&32. 【;重庆万州二中下学期期中】书面表达(25分)假设你应邀参加学校组织的“英语学习师生座谈会”,请你根据下表所提示的信息,用英语写一篇稿,简单介绍自己英语学习的情况,并对学校今后的英语教学提出建议。自己英语学习的情况&1.&英语学习的目的;2.&英语学习的方法;第二节& 课外自学的途径……对学校英语教学的建议&(请考生根据自己的经历与感想,提出两至三条建议)
注意:1.对所给要点逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译;&&&&& 2.词数120左右,开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数;&&&&&&&&& 3.文中不得提及考生所在学校和本人姓名。&&& Dear teachers and schoolmates, it’s a great pleasure for me to be here today
and share my experience of learning English with you. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
33. 【;重庆西南师大附中下学期期中】书面表达(满分25分)请你根据下表写一篇有关北京的文章:基本信息&位于中国北部;首都、中国第二大城市;历史悠久;中国的政治、文化、教育中心;长城、天安门广场等旅游景点;北京大学、清华大学等著名学府;美食丰富等当前问题&交通拥挤 、环境恶化、房价高昂……& 解决措施 &……要求:1.行文应包括表格所有信息,并就其中一个“当前问题”提出相应的解决措施。2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。3.词数:100词左右。_________________________________________________________________________________________ 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 脸上痣越来越多 的文章

随机推荐