英文withurlove翻译成中文lovesong是什么意思思

skinny love 中文翻译是什么意思?具体歌词翻译也要。谢谢。最要是一句英文一句中文的
skinny love 中文翻译是什么意思?具体歌词翻译也要。谢谢。最要是一句英文一句中文的
skinny love& 中文翻译是什么意思?
具体歌词翻译也要。谢谢。
最要是一句英文一句中文的
Come on skinny love just last the year 振作起来,吝啬的爱,只剩下最后一年了 Pour a little salt we were never here 我们从未沉浸在生活的苦涩My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my (可惜)我。。。。。。。。。。 Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer 呆呆地望着血红的槽池和地面上被压碎了的木板 I tell my love to wreck it all 我想我的爱破坏了一切 Cut out all the ropes and let me fall 删去一切的束缚,让我不能自拔 My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my (可惜)我。。。。。。。。Right in the moment this order's tall 可是就在此时此刻我生活的秩序更加杂乱 And I told you to be patient 我告诉过你要有耐心去等待 and I told you to be fine 我说过你的生活会变得更加美好and I told you to be balanced 我告诉过你要让自己心里更加平衡 and I told you to be kind 我告诉过你和蔼的对待生活 In the morning I'll be with you 清晨,我会一直陪伴着你 But it will be a different "kind" 但我想这只是一种不同的“友善”I'll be holding all the tickets 我手中会紧握通往梦想之都的车票 And you'll be owning all the fines 而你会拥有生活的全部美好Come on skinny love what happened here 振作起来,吝啬的爱,到底这里发生了什么啊?Suckle on the hope in lite brassiere 被孕育在希望的乳罩中(⊙﹏⊙b汗。。。。)My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my 我。。。。。。。。。。。 S so slow on the split 生活充满沉重的负担,所以爱被压迫的慢慢出现裂痕(Music...) (音乐…) And I told you to be patient 我告诉过你要有耐心等待 and I told you to be fine 我说过你的生活会变得更加美好and I told you to be balanced 我告诉过你要让自己心里更加平衡and I told you to be kind 我告诉过你和蔼的对待生活 Now all your love is wasted? 难道你全部的爱只是一种浪费吗? Then who the hell was I? 现在的到底怎么了? (其实应该是我他妈的到底怎么了。。。。)Now I'm breaking at the britches 生命的紧身裤压迫地我逐渐破碎 And at the end of all your lines 在最终,你生活里的繁琐线条也逝去了Who will love you? 谁会来爱你? Who will fight? 谁会为你去与生命抗衡? Who will fall far behind? 谁又会被远远地甩到生命队伍的后面?
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家当前位置: &
求翻译:but i want want wanna be your love wanna be your love for real是什么意思?
but i want want wanna be your love wanna be your love for real
问题补充:
但我想希望要你的爱要你真正的爱
但我想要想Wanna你爱你的爱真正Wanna
正在翻译,请等待...
但我想,想想你的爱真想成为你的爱
但我想,想想你的爱真想成为你的爱
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!西域男孩英文歌曲MY LOVE翻译成中文是什么意思_百度知道
西域男孩英文歌曲MY LOVE翻译成中文是什么意思
高手帮忙翻译出来
t stop to keep myself from thinking Oh no 但这一切都不能阻止我的幻想 哦 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属 The days we had 我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together Oh yeah 我们共同吟唱的歌曲 And oh my love 还有你 吾爱 I&#39, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again 还有翠绿的草原上飘扬的你 To hold you in my arms 我想包紧你 To promise you my love 我向你保证 吾爱 To tell you from the heart 我决不是在撒谎 You'm thinking of 你是我所想的一切 I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again:My love - 吾爱 歌手;m holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱 I try to read 我尝试阅读 I go to work 我尽力工作 I&#39, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again:Westlife - 西城男孩 专辑;re all I&#39:Coast To Coast - 咫尺天涯 An empty street 空寂的街道 An empty house 空寂的房间 A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的心中 I&#39歌名;m reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue tm laughing with my friends 我和我的朋友逍遥狂欢 But I can'm all alone 孤孤单单 The rooms are getting smaller 无尽的孤寂压迫着我 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属 The days we had 我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together 我们共同吟唱的歌曲 Oh yeah 哦 耶 And oh my love 还有你 吾爱 I&#39, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again
其他类似问题
西域男孩的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我热爱旅游,它是我学习英语的动力之一,特别是口语是什么意思?
我热爱旅游,它是我学习英语的动力之一,特别是口语
问题补充:
I love to travel, it is one of the driving forces me to learn English, especially spoken
I love to travel and it is one of the driving forces me to learn English, especially oral
I deeply love the traveling, it is I studies one of English powers, specially spoken language
I love to travel, one of which is the power of my English, especially oral
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:Don't wait to be loved
to love是什么意思?
Don't wait to be loved
问题补充:
不要等到别人爱你,你才付出你的爱。