较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢评论内容:不能超过250字,需审核,请自觉遵守互联网相关政策法规。高中英语作文范文:我的爱好
来源:网络资源 | 作者:未知
| 本文已影响
  【内容提示】
  你肯定和别的同学一样有许多爱好,比如体育运动、唱歌、弹琴、读书、绘画等。请你写一篇文章,举例说明你的爱好。要求:内容丰富、翔实。
  【示范】
  My Hobbies
  I have many hobbies, such as sports, singing, playing the violin and keeping a diary。
  In school, I often hear the P.E. teacher say, sports do good to one's health, and will make one live longer. So, I like sports very much. I go running at five o'clock in the morning, and after classes in the afternoon. I play pingpong with my friends. These sports have kept me healthy.
  At home, I like to sing and play the violin. I hope I will be a singer and a violinist① when I grow up. In order to attain these goals②,I go to the teacher's home for a lesson every Saturday, and practise singing and playing the violin every day. Busy as I am, I am quite happy.
  Of all my hobbies I like reading books best. In my bedroom there are nearly six hundred books. There are story books, textbooks, magazines, and others. When I grow up, I will serve the people with the knowledge I have learned from them.
【收藏此页】【中】
【我要纠错】【】
[高中英语作文]相关文章
高中英语作文万能句型
【学习啦】热门文章推荐
个人学习计划范文_个人学习计划书范
左脑右脑测试_左右脑测试_左脑型右脑
成功的名言
莎士比亚名言(中英文对照、爱情、读
读书笔记应该怎么写?
小学生读书笔记怎么写
名著读书笔记
  Clothes do not make the man. 人不在衣装。 To be ...
[]&高中英语作文万能句型
学习啦热榜
  进入大学后,开夜车、赶作业、写论文、准备考试,这些事情似乎变得稀松平常。有...
学习计划怎么写_学习计划书怎么写110567
68个经典励志小故事|哲理
  68个经典励志小故事和哲理小故事能缓解你的压力,同时给你一点启发,一些感悟;...[查看详细]
莎士比亚名言(中英文对照、爱情、读书、励243693
  最近老是失眠,明明很困了,在床上辗转反侧却怎么也睡不着。这种经常性失眠要怎...
7点21分是最佳起床时间45696
  右脑记忆力是左脑的100万倍,国际著名右脑开发专家七田真博士开发的快速唤醒右...
多米尼克·奥布莱恩《如何通过考试》4591
思维导图丛书《大脑使用说明书》下载1899
新概念英语电子书下载第1册945
精英特速读记忆训练软件免费下载666写一篇关于我的爱好 的英语作文啊?
写一篇关于我的爱好 的英语作文啊?
其他回答 (1)
My hobby is reading. I read story books, magazines, newspapers and any kind of material that I find interesting.This hobby got started when I was a little boy. I had always wanted my parents to read fairy tales and other stories to me. Soon they got fed up and tired of having to read to me continually. So as soon as I could, I learned to read. Soon I could read simple fairy tales and other stories. Now I read just about anything that is available.Reading enables me to learn about so many things that I would otherwise not know. I learned about how people lived in bygone days of magic and mystery. I learned about the wonders of the world, space travel, human achievements, gigantic whales, tiny viruses and other fascinating things of our world.Books provide the reader with so much information and facts. They have certainly helped me in my daily life. I am better equipped to cope with living. Otherwise I would go about ignorantly learning things the hard way.So I continue to read. Besides being more informed about the world, I also spend my time profitably. It is indeed a good hobby.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家初二英语作文我的爱好40字_百度知道
初二英语作文我的爱好40字
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
,about Chinese history!谢谢O(∩_∩)O,because it&#39.;s exciting.On weekends.!欢迎采纳,play basketball,I like to make some healthy dinner!
以上是偶总结的呢!That's interesting and in the evenings,It's my hobbies.My mom is veryhappy.I ds boring,play tennis,thai&#39,s all!I like to play tennis..,I think it&#39, I like to read the booksI have many hobbies
Curiosity and creativityCuriosity and creativity are interdependent on each other. Only when one is curious about something, can he operate his mind and generate something creative. And when creativity is in full operation and results in things which never existed before, one gets more and more curious about things happening all around him.   But curiosity and creativity are different in that curiosity is the motivating force which needs action for it to become creativity. If one stops at the stage of curiosity, he will end up good for nothing.
I have many hobbies, on weekend ,I
sports,for instance,basketball ,football,Because sports cen keep my health,I also like read and going hiking with my family /friendsReading
can change my life ,make me get good grades ,I like it!What about you [随便你怎么写都可以,没人会调查】
I have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and watching TV. But reading is my favorite hobby.I like reading for three reasons. First of all, books introduce me to a new world, which is colourful and without time and space limit, Through reading, I can trace back. to ancient Egypt, the cradle of human civilization.It can bring myself to the United states, a glamorous land I have been longing to visit. Secondly, reading can better myself by showing me a new horizon.In the past years, most of my knowledge has been obtained from books. I have learned from many people by reading about their ideas on scithee, politics, life and society. Thirdly, reading bridge the gap between my dream and my goal. In ordcr to succeed in my career in the future, I must keep reading, thinking and practising.Reading has become part of my life. Every day, I spend some time reading books, newspapcrs and magazines. At night, I can hardly go to steep without a novel in my hand.
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我的爱好作文 的文章

随机推荐