200字 很急要命啊
麻烦啊 快啊
!_百度作业帮
我急需一篇英语作文题目为
我的家人可以写 爸爸 啊妈妈啊
反正就是围绕到这个写
200字 很急要命啊
麻烦啊 快啊
The person I admire is my mum.She is an English teacher.She is very popular among the students because she spends lots of time on her lessons and has a good sense of humor.Students all enjoy her class.My mum is not only a good teacher,but also a great mother.She is patient with me and always smiling while talking.My mum teaches me how to think independently and helps me to build up my confidence.When I have some difficulties in my studies,it is my mum who encourages me to work until I solve the problem.When I’m feeling sad or bad,it is also my mum who looks after me with care.I remember when I caught a fever at midnight last year,my mum took me to the hospital as fast as she could.When we got home after my injection,it was about 5 o’clock in the early morning.My mum only slept 2 hours because she had to wake up at 7 o’clock to prepare breakfast for me,and then she went to work.She must be very tired that day.My mum is not very beautiful,but I admire and love her.题目:我最钦佩的人 (mum)
最直接的办法就是找一个老外来写,绝对得优o(∩_∩)o...
您可能关注的推广英语作文:我的家人在周末分别在干什么有现在分词,6句_百度作业帮
英语作文:我的家人在周末分别在干什么有现在分词,6句
happy weekendMoment,my mother was washing clothes,my father in themimingnewspaper.grandpa and grandma go out to buy food,I will have to play the game on side.Ah!Today is really a happy!
您可能关注的推广谁能帮我写一篇以“我的家人”为题的英语作文带翻译_百度作业帮
谁能帮我写一篇以“我的家人”为题的英语作文带翻译
A blackout It was a very busy evening,I was doing my homework at my home.My father was writing a composition in the study room.My mother was interested in Shanghai opera.She was watching a Shanghai opera contest.The apartment was very quiet.Suddenly the light went out.It was a blackout,but I liked it very much.It came and I didn’t have to do my homework.We went to the living room very slowly.After 5 minutes,we all sat in the sofa.It was a lucky,fortunate day.I said that let’s held a concert.My parents agreed with me.I took out some candles and lighted up.We were singing,laughing and talking.We had a really good time.But while I was singing,the light suddenly turned on.Oh,my God.My father went back to his room went on writing.My mother turned on the TV and said to me “Dear,do your homework!” I felt very frustrated.I sat at the desk and thought I hated light.I hoped there would be a blackout the next day.I thought I would enjoy myself more and more.I went into a dream……
您可能关注的推广用{我的家人}题目写一篇英语作文,再自己写一篇英语作文,要求带翻译_百度作业帮
用{我的家人}题目写一篇英语作文,再自己写一篇英语作文,要求带翻译
奖励太少,两篇作文
I have a happy family. My family have five poeple:grandpa, grandma, father, mother, and me.
My grandparents live in countryside. They have six rooms. The room is big. There ...我的家人和我英语作文带翻译,急用!!!_百度知道
我的家人和我英语作文带翻译,急用!!!
提问者采纳
However.Father is always busy at his work.And he is very strict to me, my mother is very kind,我的爸爸,my father。但是. 我有一个和谐的家庭。我是一个学生.My father is an engineer and my mother is a teacher。爸爸总是忙于他的工作。我父亲是工程师,我妈妈是个非常善良,我的妈妈和我。他对我很严格,my mother and I,母亲是教师.I am a student and I am always busy with my homeworkI have a hamonious family,我总是忙于我的功课
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我的家人怎么设置 的文章

随机推荐