求全新版大学英语全新版第二册综合教程第二册的电子书

& 全新版大学英语听说教程3答案
全新版大学英语听说教程3答案全新版大学英语听说教程3答案
To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version
10.2.0 or greater is installed.
Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version
10.2.0 or greater is not installed.
1. & & &She suggested that her husband spend more time with his mother. She said to her husband, "Life is too short, but you need to spend time with the people you love. You probably won't believe me, but I know you love her and I think that if the two of you spend more time together ,
&it will make us closer." &
2. & & &1) ...she was waiting by the door with her coat on and she had her hair curle
d. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &2) She had told her lady friends about this. &
& Exercise 1: & & & 1. c & & 2. d & & 3. d & Exercise 2: & & & 1. F & 2. T & 3. F & 4. T & 5. F&
1. b & 2. c & 3. b & 4. d & 5. d&
PART D My First Job&
& & My parents ran a small restaurant. It was open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. My first job was shining shoes for customers when I was six years old. My duties increased as I grew older. By age ten I was clearing tables and washing plates. My father made it clear that I had to meet certain standards. I had to be on time, hard-working and polite to the customers. I was never paid for any work I did. One day I made the mistake of telling Dad I thought he should give me ten pounds a week. He said, "OK, then how about you paying me for the three meals a day when you eat here and for the times you bring your friends here for free drinks?" He
&figured I owed him about 40 pounds a week. This taught me quite a lot.&
下载地址:
你可能喜欢:
热门排行榜
推荐一些大家感兴趣的400-702-0808您好,欢迎光临文轩网!配送时间购物车(0)件正在更新您的购物车...
内容继续完善中... 你现在的位置: &
> 全新大学英语(第二版)综合教程课文辅导大全2相关图书系列二号首长 同类热销产品 文轩价:¥26.60 文轩价:¥32.30 文轩价:¥26.40 文轩价:¥25.80 文轩价:¥19.40 文轩价:¥25.20 新书推荐
该作者其他作品你的浏览历史全新大学英语(第二版)综合教程课文辅导大全2
收藏:0人 分享到:
此书可以试读,请文轩评论(0)淘宝电子书评论(0) 人 人 人 人 人我来评分:写点评 送积分&&您的昵称:建议先咨询标题:咨询内容:验证码:打开微信扫一扫,关注圣才:
sc100xuexi
认证官方微博
认证官方微博
[全文翻译]《全新版大学英语综合教程2》全文翻译(全)
【内容简介】
  该资料为李荫华《全新版大学英语综合教程&2 》的课文译文,共8单元,word 形式,共26页。译文均出自名家之手,参考价值极大。
【资料目录】
  Unit 1 Ways of Learning
  Unit 1 Values
  Unit 3 The Generation Gap
  Unit 4 The Virtual World
  Unit 5 Overcoming Obstacles
  Unit 6 Women.Half the Sky&
  Unit 7 Learning about English
  Unit 8 Protecting Our Environment
【部分内容展示】
Chinese Translations of Texts A (Units 1-8)
&&& 哈佛大学教育学教授霍华德&加德纳回忆其中国之行,阐述他对中西方不同的学习方式的看法。&&&
中国式的学习风格
霍华德&加德纳
&&& 1987年春,我和妻子埃伦带着我们18个月的儿子本杰明在繁忙的中国东部城市南京住了一个月,同时考察中国幼儿园和小学的艺术教育情况。然而,我和埃伦获得的有关中蓁教育观念差异的最难忘的体验并非来自课堂,而是来自我们在南京期间寓居的金陵饭店的大堂。
&&& 有钱是否意味着过一种完全不同于普遍人的生活?看来未必,如果你的名字叫萨姆&沃尔顿。
美国乡巴佬首富
阿特&哈里斯
&&& 他穿上餐服准备到美国首富的生日聚会上去担任侍者。在他的想象里,他定然会看到:豪宅,主人天天要坐的罗尔斯一罗伊斯轿车,戴着钻石颈圈的家犬,到处可见的仆人。
&&& 他动身前往那所宅邸,开着车穿过本顿维尔镇冷冷清清的市政广场。本顿维尔镇是阿肯色州一个仅有9,920人口的偏远小镇,萨姆&沃尔顿就在该镇从一个专卖廉价商品的小店起家,逐渐发展成为价值60亿美金资产的廉价连锁店沃尔玛公司。侍者上了一条乡间车道,转过一个标着&萨姆和海伦&沃尔顿&的信箱,在一幢林间住宅前跳下了车。
e书题库免费下载
推荐的课程 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
全新版大学英语综合教程-1-Unit2-课文正文电子书及翻译
下载积分:1000
内容提示:全新版大学英语综合教程-1-Unit2-课文正文电子书及翻译,全新版大学英
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 01:22:10|