jacky maoyou are late again.whar is this time?

求英语50个有用句型 加造句翻译_百度知道
求英语50个有用句型 加造句翻译
50个有用的巨型,每个句型抄一句例句,并造一个句子。(加家翻译)
提问者采纳
ofcourse! What’s up! I think there is a fire: Do you know there is a new theater down the street.等等我 A! I hate pizza!
That&#39! You’ll do better next time: Who is it?然后呢. 059 Look over there: Do you really want to quit your job. 应答(2)Yes?那什么时候你才有空
Shall I call for you or will you come for me!饶了我吧.路上小心 A: Come off it,但是第二天我有空
(4)Have you got anything to do tomorrow: We have to get these done in any case: Yes. 063 It’s terrible! A?B: You decide: Could I use your computer: It’s me!住手! Have a sweet dream.请便 A? 044 And then: Sll be free the next day.不客气
邀请和应答 Invitations and responses
邀请(1)Will you come to my birthday party, please.B: Just leave me alone,please: Can you stop laughing?B! 019 Allow me?B.B,去不了
Yes.愿意. 029 Good night?B? Wm Li Ning)我名叫李宁
(4)I Excuse me: Who do you think you are 问候 Greetings
(1) --How are you.我来接(电话) A,请帮忙拿这个(或: We lost the game again! A: Excuse me?B,i&#39. 011 Cheer up. Please come in?(very well.B: When will you wake up! Don’t be shy!我真是受够了: Why not?我四点钟等你好吗
Up to what time shall you be free: I mean it!停? A: You look really familiar!看那儿?或! A: How was the movie. 020 Calm down冷静一点 A! Goodbye. 074 I can’t promise! See you next time.买单 A;s very kind of you! 027 Not again. 005 Check: Why.别多管闲事 A.B:明天)你有空吗
How about tomorrow morning(afternoon: Do you know the height of that building,and you.给?B: That’s easy for you to say!可以呀: Sure,可以
Yes.B: You’ve got to be out of your mind:很好.B: She hit me first. 021 Thank you: That’s all right: Nothing much: Why,多谢 约会 Making appointments
(1)Are you(Will you be?你好吗.不行! 035 You decide: Please allow me to open the door for you;绝不可能 A: Please let me explain,I won&#39! As usual! 065 I know what you mean: How are you: We are leaving for B I have nothing to complain about不错呀: Cut it out.谢谢,我非常想参加.B! A. 023 Goodbye再见 A: Come on: I am sorry that I broke your radio?你好吗
--Fine.感谢和应答 Thanks and responses
感谢(1)Thank you (very much): Lucy is crying.我不敢保证 A.B.行, please. I can’t complain?你明天有事吗?我能为你做什么呢
Let me do it(carry it)(for you): It’s alright.糟毙了 A?B?
I haven’t met your father:你真是太好了
邀请(3)I&#39.B,but I can manage it myself,但我自己能应付
(4)What a hand (to carry it): It was terrible.你真好
Thank you for your help.好的 提供(帮助等)和应答 Offers and responses
(1)Can(Could.B;d like to invite you to come to my birthday party.(非常)感谢
Thanks a lot:别扯了.多谢
Thanks(Thank you) for listenting,I&#39! Absolutely out of the question.好吧!B?我来帮你做功课好吗
Is there anything (else) I can do for you: Betty broke up with her new boyfriend. 068 Drop in sometime: Dad! A. A: I dare not.B: I can’t finish my homework. 048 Bon voyage. I’ve had enough of you.你决定吧:你要买什么
Would you like me to help you with your lessons: Not very good. 033 Why!不可能的 A,你也好吧: You’re welcome: You are joking.B. Can you help me to do some: Everything is fine! A: Sorry! 028 Knock it off: Hold on.不用你告诉我(还用你说) A! 016 I’ll get it. 047 I am OK!不行?这是哪里?有问题吗, sir: Cheer up and go having some fun,see you then! I am trying to study: I don’t understand how could this happen: Are you hurt: I don’t know: Thank you?我来帮你好吗. 054 Stop. 006 Mind your own business: It’s only a twenty-d love to: Could I borrow your bike? 043 I don’t understand…?B: Do you dare to jump off that wall,谢谢.您真是太好了(帮了我的忙)
应答(2)Not at all.我想邀请你来参加我的生日聚会076 In short总而言之 A.我还没有见过你父亲吧
--How do you do: Move. 081 It’s not worth it: Go ahead?B: Neither did I: Stop. 052 Give me a break. 053 That’s enough. 058 It didn’t occur to me我没想到…: Remember to drop in sometime.我想我们在哪见过 A,evening).不客气 A.B,thanks(thank you). 041 You are joking.行! What a night: And then: Sarah is not coming?B. 使用频率90% 051 Come off it.B! 024 How are you(doing);s your (full) name.B: I don’t want to go to the party. 064 Wait for me?或?B.你先(请) A;t be free then! A: Why!胡说八道;s very kind of you: What were you talking about: You should take this form to the first counter: Tell me the truth. 003 It’s on me! A,当然可以
(3)What’s your name. 071 Go ahead?B. 037 That’s all right? A?那又怎样.B、晚上)怎么样
Shall we meet at 4?B. 004 I mean it?B.B!没啥好抱怨的 A.我想不出来?我什么时候可以看你May I expect you at four? 034 Be careful on the road. &#47?为什么不行. It’s not such a big deal?发生了什么事: Knock it off. Open the door.一路顺风 A,但是我太忙了;d love to (go to your birthday party).我不懂 A?B?为什么: You don’t have to tell me.B?B.我知道你的意思: It didn’t occur to me that I would see you here.B! You are going to bump that tree: This is the post office: Could I borrow your car,谢谢你
(2) May I introduce you to my friends: The beer is on me.B,what&#39? A: Is be a big help,I&#39,but I&#39?B. I am so tired. 090 Who do you think you are?B: Hey,take this(my) bag: Thank you. 049 What happened: Nice to meet you?
(At) what time can I see you! 031 Of course!B. 008 Whatever: Where is this! A;m too busy to go?B: Welcome.That would be nice(fine), Js very kind(nice) of you!) 073 You don’t have to tell me: Where are the books: No way. &#47! (You’re out of your mind,that&#39!B. 066 Can’t help克制不了: Thank you.B: Yes: So how was your trip to London : Shall I tell him tonight or tomorrow.B.我是说真的 A.谢谢(收听)
It&#39: You too!B?
Yes: Whatever,那会儿我没空: Is all right: Cheer up:下午.下次再约出来聚聚 A: Out of the question!别闹了(停止打斗.)好:30 at the school gate: I am telling the truth.看情形 A.B. 036 Never mind!拜托!欢迎你来 A.B. 062 Who is it! A.谢谢 A.B. 079 Welcome.还好 A.B.(尽管无需你帮忙: I think we have met somewhere! 009 After you?您好
: It’s an important test.I can manage it myself.B: Why. 010 Nonsense: Bon voyage? A: Give me a break! A.多谢
Many thanks? A.不值得 A?B! A?B, I want to go to the bathroom?B: Did you know that Linda’s uncle is Jacky Chen;没办法控制 A:你考倒我了 A?明天早上(或: Hd very much like you to join us?B. A: See you later,谢谢: Sorry about that.让我来(替你)做(或!随你的便 A. I don’t want nonsense,到时候我有空
All right.好吗?B, it’s not worth it.是的!B?B: Remember to keep up your hard work?我们4: Let’s jump down from here.那真帮了大忙了? A! A.我没事 A?那又如何?B.B?你以为你是谁啊?谁呀: I hope that nobody is hurt. 086 I think we have met somewhere.当然. 018 Out of the question!来嘛: Do you know where the police station is.承蒙你的好意!不 A: Let’s have pizza for lunch.Thanks a lot!好的. I know already;再好也不过了 A. 013 Go for it.B,thank you! (No kidding)别开玩笑了 A: Let me tell you the way! Wait for me. So what? 026 Let’s call it a day: Mind your own business?近来过得如何: Good night:搬)吧
Would you like some tea.请稍等 A,thank you: Is this your cell . 067 Let me tell you…让我告诉你…… A.But I&#39? A: The is ringing: Take care: Should I buy this watch,Do you happen to be) free this afternoon(tomorrow).你真好: I don’t think that we can make it.不用谢: May I leave a message. A. 069 Let’s get together next time? A. 002 What’s up. 057 Where is this.没关系?B,到时候见
(3)No: Everyone’s late: I didn’t mean to be bump into you!别装蒜了.那太好了
With pleasure.B: Who cares. 038 I don&#39! (Absolutely out of the question:我不知道: Hey: Look over there: After you, can I have a party in our house? What happened.我自己能应付
Thank you all the same: Let’s call it a day: That’s enough. I got a cold: Could I borrow your car tomorrow: Yeah? A. (Beats me) 015 Who Cares: Yes? What should I do.( I&#39. 075 I can’t complain &#47.B.B.不必了: N You’ve got to be out of your mind.B! 055 Cut it out: Wow. 039 Is there anything wrong!谁管你呀!不要吵: You won’t understand: Be careful on the road, I will go for it:我的)包好吗
(3)No: Ok. 070 That’s easy for you to say.B! A.我不知道 A: I am OK: I have to go. You are over the line this time! Let’s get together next time,我非常愿意(去参加你的生日聚会)
Yes.我很好,请(干)吧
Here: Check.B?B?B: Never mind?请问你贵姓(您尊姓大名)
(5)Do you know my father, I didn’t know that you are studying! How did you know that. 012 No way.我来付 A?B. 017 It depends?今天下午(或、争吵等) A; It couldn’t be better: You better say sorry to her,但)还是要谢谢你
That&#39.太好了
That&#39! The baby is sleeping?我们喝点东西好吗
应答(4)That would be very nice.B: Good night!) 061 Leave me alone: Do you want the black tie or the red one. 083 I am fine. 022 You’re welcome?你想来些茶吗
(2)Thanks? 046 It’s alright: Thank you for the flowers: Do you understand me! A?你想要我帮你吗
What can I do for you! 014 You’ve got me there! A; (it) beats me?B;ll be free then: Sure! This is the third time you mention it,Shall) I help you: I need you to finish this tonight.今天到此为止吧?您愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗
I&#39: I have had enough,please? 050 Come on? A? 042 Why not: Is everything OK here: All right!B.晚安 A.我非常希望您能加入我们之中
Shall we have a drink.B?我来把您介绍给我的好朋友好吗.B: We are going to leave now!有空来坐坐 A: Please come in.或.B: It depends: They are supposed to be on the shelf:住口 A: Bye,I't know: You can’t go out today.好的.让我来 A.B: It was great in short;不要紧 A, it is mine: I can’t help myself? My name is Li Ning, please: Of course!振作点 A.B?您能来参加我的生日聚会吗
Would you like to come to my birthday party. 084 Supposed to应该是 A. II.你说的倒容易 A: The boss was every angry at the meeting?有什么(别的)事我能帮你做吗
Do you want me to help you. 030 Sure?(初次见面时用)您好
--How do you do!加油!不会吧!够了?你认识我父亲吗: How’s your steak! No problem?是我来叫你呢, thank you? 045 So what?B, everybody? Is there anything wrong.是的 A: No. 032 Yes001 See you later: You are beautiful: Yeah!你疯喽: You’ve got me there!B. 007 Hold on: Calm down. 072 You’re out of your mind: I think I failed my exam. 078 You dare (to)你敢…: I am just trying to remind you.感谢你的帮助
Yes. 025 I have had enough! I want to sit here! My legs are killing me.B;s very kind of you (to help me). It’s getting dark.056 Over the line太过分了 A.别烦我 A.B.没关系 A.B.没问题 A: No way. 077 In any case无论如何 A: I don’t know how to get to the station? A.B: I’ll get it! &#47: I can’t promise. 060 No way!我正需要呢? 040 No problem.待会见;再联络 A:30在校门口见好吗
应答(2)Yes?要帮忙(拿)吗
(5)Just what I needed
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
造句的相关知识
其他1条回答
邮箱 我用邮件发你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据首字母填空1.Little Judy's a______ is to be an architect2.This is just a s______ game,you can get high scores easily.3.Who's on d_____ today?4.I'm a______ that I have to go to the hospital now.5.Can you e______ to me why you are late again?_百度作业帮
根据首字母填空1.Little Judy's a______ is to be an architect2.This is just a s______ game,you can get high scores easily.3.Who's on d_____ today?4.I'm a______ that I have to go to the hospital now.5.Can you e______ to me why you are late again?
根据首字母填空1.Little Judy's a______ is to be an architect2.This is just a s______ game,you can get high scores easily.3.Who's on d_____ today?4.I'm a______ that I have to go to the hospital now.5.Can you e______ to me why you are late again?
1.Little Judy's 【aim】is to be an architect2.This is just a 【simple】game,you can get high scores easily.3.Who's on 【duty】 today?4.I'm 【afraid】that I have to go to the hospital now.5.Can you 【explain】 to me why you are late again
ambition simpleduty4.有问题explain
第二个是simple,第三个是duty,第五个是explainMy father will com back ___ next week.A.sometime B.sometimes C.some times D.some timeHave you ___ why you are late again?Jim is older than Mary but ___ (look) much younger._百度作业帮
My father will com back ___ next week.A.sometime B.sometimes C.some times D.some timeHave you ___ why you are late again?Jim is older than Mary but ___ (look) much younger.
My father will com back ___ next week.A.sometime B.sometimes C.some times D.some timeHave you ___ why you are late again?Jim is older than Mary but ___ (look) much younger.
1 A 不定的某个时候( 注:B 有时; C 几次; D 一段时间)2 explained3 looks请帮我翻译几句句子~根据所给中文完成下列句子.1.You are late again. You___________________( 应该五分钟前到达)2.Is that_____________________(你不出席上次会议的原因)?3.This is today's work,and___________________百度作业帮
请帮我翻译几句句子~根据所给中文完成下列句子.1.You are late again. You___________________( 应该五分钟前到达)2.Is that_____________________(你不出席上次会议的原因)?3.This is today's work,and__________________
请帮我翻译几句句子~根据所给中文完成下列句子.1.You are late again. You___________________( 应该五分钟前到达)2.Is that_____________________(你不出席上次会议的原因)?3.This is today's work,and___________________(你们应按照完成)
1.should have been here five minutes age2.the reason that you were absent at last meeting 3.you should finish it on time
Should be five minutes before arrivalYou do not attend the last meeting of the reasons)?You should be completed
should have been/got/arrived here five minutes agowhy you didn't attend the last meetingyou should finish/complete it accordingly
should be arrived 5minutes beforethe reason you did not attend the meetingyou should completed what you are acquired不知道正确率怎么样(*^__^*)
我看别人说对了也不是什么长久之计
我给你个网站
有翻译软件下
以后有什么不懂的
直接点软件
/?vendor=duote.tuijian
should get here 5 minutes ago.the reason you didn't attend the meeting last time.you should follow and accomplish itNo, you are not ‘running late’, you are rude and selfish
Man, do we HOPE we&re timely in passing this content onto to you.
, founder of
(an Aquent brand down under) posted this no-holds-barred post about the importance of showing up on time. We thought it was too good not to share.
Greg, we should mention, has founded four incredibly successful staffing businesses and is a highly-sought after international keynote speaker.
This post may offend some readers. But only because it&s going to cut close to the bone for many.
And I don&t care if I sound old-fashioned, because actually it&s nothing to do with &fashion& or &generation&. It&s got everything to do with basic good manners and respect for other people.
So here goes& How did it get to be &OK& for people to be late for everything?
Because as far as I am concerned, it&s not OK.
In recent years it seems that a meeting set to start at 9 am, for some people means in the general vicinity of any time which starts with the numeral &9&. Like 9.30 for example.
People drift in at 9.10 or 9.20, or even later. And they smile warmly at the waiting group, as they unwrap their bacon sandwich, apparently totally unconcerned that others have been there since five to nine, prepared and ready to start.
10 people kept waiting in a meeting for 20 minutes, while some selfish pratt who idles his way via the coffee shop, is actually 20 minutes times 10, which is 200 minutes wasted & while you keep us waiting because you did not catch the earlier bus. That is over 3 hours wasted. By you! How much has that cost the business? Shall I send you an invoice?
And an arrangement to meet someone for a business meeting at a coffee shop at 3 pm, more often than not means at 3.10 you get a text saying &I am five minutes away& which inevitably means 10 minutes, and so you wait for 15 or 20 minutes, kicking your heels in frustration.
And often these &latecomers& are people who have requested the meeting in the first place, are asking for your help, or are selling something. Fat chance, mate!
And it&s not only business.
Why do people, invited for a dinner party at 7.30, think its cool to arrive at 8.30? It&s rude. It&s inconsiderate. And it&s selfish, as I witnessed in a coffee shop near my home one weekend. Three &ladies who lunch& (a species not confined to, but heavily represented on, the lower North Shore of Sydney) were chatting loudly at the table next to me. One inquired what time the &drinks do& was that night. The reply for all the world to hear was &Oh 7.30, but we won&t get there till 9 because by then it will have warmed up and all the interesting people will have arrived&. Nice. Imagine if everyone took that view. Cocktail parties would start at 3 am eventually.
Or a dinner at a restaurant where I was meeting two other couples. My wife was away, so I was flying solo. I arrived at two minutes to eight for an eight o&clock booking. At 8.20, I was into my second glass of Pinot and at half-past I got a text saying &on the way&. We finally were all seated at 8.45. There were not even attempted excuses from either of the two couples, who seemed oblivious to the fact I might actually have got there at the agreed time. Meanwhile I had put a huge dent in the bottle of Pinot, and was ready to go home.
And it is not that we lead &busy lives&. That&s a given, we all do, and it&s a cop out to use that as an excuse. It&s simply that some people no longer even pretend that they think your time is as important as theirs. And technology makes it worse. It seems texting or emailing that you are late somehow means you are no longer late.
You are rude. And inconsiderate.
And I act on it, too. My dentist kept me waiting 50 minutes not long ago. She has done it for years and years. But enough! I walked out, past a literally open-mouthed receptionist who had never seen a patient act on their frustration, only to get a frantic call from the dentist herself as I got into my car.
Sure she was &busy&, another patient took longer than she expected, blah blah.
But hold on, I am busy too! I would not keep her waiting 45 minutes if she came to see me as a candidate. And yet I am HER customer. I told her I have been coming to you for 15 years but don&t take me for granted. See fewer patients in a day if you have to, but see me on time or close to it. She has never kept me waiting again.
Me? Am I ever late? Sure, sometimes. That&s inevitable even with the best intentions. But I never plan to be late. I never &let time slide& because my stuff is more important than yours.
I am not talking about the odd occasion of lateness. I am talking about people who are routinely late. In fact, never on time. You know who I am talking about!
And certainly I consider serial lateness a character flaw which I take into account when working out who to promote, who to hire and who to count amongst my real friends.
It&s that important.
Has Greg&s post struck a chord? Let us know in the comments!
See more in:
Recent Posts
Vitamin of the Week: Kate Verran (Sydney, Australia) image
With over 15 years experience as a designer and a creative agent, Kate loves being an essential part of the creative world. Check out her answers to our 7 Quick&Questions!
Creative Talent of the Week, Atlanta (10.22.15) image
While the rest of the country is cooling down, Atlanta is still HOT. See a sample of the amazing talent we represent in&A-Town!
Job Interview Mistakes and Mishaps [SURVEY] image
What sets a candidate apart from the rest? What is considered a deal breaker when interviewing candidates? Help us find out by taking the Webbys&survey!
Please enable JavaScript to view the
How can we help you?
Whether you&re a stellar employer or an amazing creative talent, we&re here to help.
I’m looking…
To hire someone
Our Closest Location
Atlanta, GA
Austin, TX
Baltimore, MD
Boston, MA
Charlotte, NC
Chicago, IL
Cleveland, OH
Dallas, TX
Denver, CO