公共英语5级真题7页1-5题

【精华下载】上海版牛津小学英语(最新版1-5年级)
上海版牛津小学英语以上海市中小学(幼儿园)课程改革委员会制订的《上海市普通中小学课程方案》和《上海市中小学英语课程标准(征求意见稿)》为依据,在《英语(牛津上海版)》(试验本)的基础上修订而成。
1-5年级出现了个人情况、家庭人员、日常生活、学校生活、节假日活动、体育和文娱等20多个话题,问候、介绍、告别、感谢、道歉、打电话、就餐、就医、购物和问路等约40个语言功能项目,一些最基本的语言结构以及1000多个单词和一定数量的习惯用语或固定搭配,还提供了由30多首英语歌曲和30多首英语歌谣。
本教材依据儿童的认知特点,体现小学英语教学改革的方向。在教学要求和教学模式等方面以培养学生的学习兴趣、初步的语感和用英语进行简单日常交流的能力为教学的主要目标,以活动为上课的主要形式,以听说为训练的主要项目。不仅使教学过程成为师生之间、学生之间相互交流、相互沟通、相互理解、相互补充的互动过程,同时也有利于学生活跃思维、展现个性、发展心智、拓展视野;有利于学生感悟语言,从而逐步形成初步运用语言进行日常交流的能力。
回复下载上海版牛津小学英语(最新版1-5年级)
-----------以下内容回复可见-----------
回复本帖然后再刷新一下就可以看到下载地址啦~
想了解更多有关上海版牛津小学英语的内容,欢迎订阅学习节目
戳我直达节目首页:
本帖最近评分记录&:&
共&40&条评分 人气+40&&
这个阿杜不唱歌……
啦啦!!!!感谢小鑫的分享!!!
谢谢啦,找了好久!
回复wswxrcy:verygood
达士声名,贵家骄蹇,此好胸中一点无。
是新的版本吗?
太及时了,开学正要教呢
太好了,正想下载啊
好东西,正在教一个上海小学生呢
好好学习西西
好好学习,谢谢
好好学习,谢谢!
好好学习,天天向上
好东东,谢谢楼主,要是有配套的音频,和课外阅读就更好了
太好了,正想下载啊
看上去很不错啊
正好开始教新版了
-----------------------仅楼主可见内容-----------------------
谢谢啦,找了好久!
很好的平台
可以查看更多内容,还可以评分和回复。2010学年第二学期温州市部分民办学校期末联考高一英语试题卷及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2010学年第二学期温州市部分民办学校期末联考高一英语试题卷及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2010学年第二学期温州市部分民办学校期末联考高一英语试题卷及答案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 2010学年第二学期温州市部分民办学校期末联考高一英语卷(满分120分,时间:100分钟)&&&& 2011.6第I卷(共95分)第一节(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. Who is the man?A. The girl’s father.&&& B. The girl’s teacher.&&& C. The computer seller.2. What is woman doing?A. Improving somethingB. Making a comment (评论) on the man's work. C. Asking the man to finish his work.3. How many times was Ken late probably?A. Once&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Never&&&&&&&&&&&& C. More than once4. What does the woman mean?A. The bookstore was closed down a year ago.&&B. The bookstore’s business has doubled in a year.&&&C. The bookstore was busy last year.5. What will Mr Brown do with the old house?A. He will sell it.&&&&&&&& B. He will rent it.&&&&& C. He may use it as a restaurant.第二节(本节有10小题; 每小题1.5分,满分15分)请听下面4段对话。每段对话有2至3个小题,从题中所给的ABC三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在的相应位置。听每段对话前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读各个小题,听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。听第6段,回答6至7题。6. What do we know about the woman?A. She went to the student’s Union last night.B. She stayed with her boyfriend last night.C. She came back home late last night.7. What is the father’s worry about his daughter?A. She might have been to a wild party.B. She might have been out with a singer.C. She might have been to a meeting.&&& 听第7段,回答第8至9题。8. Where is the Science Museum?A. It is very far.&&&&&& B. It is opposite the theatre.&&&& C. It is beside the library.9. Where is the man going?A. To the library.&&&& B. To the science Museum.&&&&&&& C. To the theatre.&&& 听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. Who is calling whom?A. James is calling John.&& B. John is calling James.&C. Jane is calling John.11. What will they do this evening?A. They will go to play volleyball. &&B. They will go to the Worker’s Stadium.&&C. They will go to watch a volleyball match.12. Where will they meet?A. At the entrance to the stadium.B. At the entrance to the museum.C. At the entrance to the theater.&&& 听第9段对话,回答第13至第15题。13. Why did the girl borrow money from her father?A. To see a film.B. To watch a play.C. To go to a concert.14. How much money did the girl need?A. Eighteen dollars.&&&&& B.Thirty-six dollars.&&&&&& C. Fifty-four dollars.15. How many children want to go to the concert?A. One.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Three.
二、单项填空(本题有15小题,每小题1分,共15分)16. ―Have you made an apology ______ him ______ breaking his window?&& ―Yes, I have.& A. to&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&& D. for17. To make the members perform better, the trainer first of all has to know their _______ and&& && weaknesses.A. benefits&&&&&& B. values&&&&&&& C.techniques&&&&& D. strengths18. Try and__________ life isn’t that bad!A. cheer up&&&&&& B. come up&&&&& C. look up&&&&&&& D. put up19. ―Our holiday cost a lot of money.&& ―Did it? Well, that doesn’t matter ________ you enjoyed yourselves. A. as long as&&&&& B. as far as&&&&&& C. as soon as&&&&& D. as though20. ―Are you worried about her safety?& ―Just ________. She isn't alone.A. entirely& &&& B. gradually&&&&& C. generally&&&&&& D. slightly21. _______ makes the people in Shanghai proud is _______ they have achieved a lot in the past ten years. A. W because&&&& B. W&&&& C. T what&&&&& D.T because22. If you receive a bunch of roses on Valentine’s Day, do you know what hidden meaning is _______ to it? && A. put&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. introduced&&&&& C. attached&&&&&& D. tied23. Jenny nearly missed the flight ________ doing too much shopping.& A. as a result of&&&&& B. on top of&&&&&& C. in need of&&& D. in front of &24. It is believed that a new kind of drug ______ by the scientists and they are hopeful that they&& will succeed in a few months. && A. has been developed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is being developed& C. is developing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. has developed25. The stamp on the letter is an art, from _______ we can get a lot of cultural knowledge.A. whom&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&& C. them&&&&&&&&&& D. those26. Once harm is _______ to the eco-system, all species will ________, including man himself. && A. be in danger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. be dangerous&& C. be endangered&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be in danger 27. ―Who______ it be that is knocking at the door?& ―It ______ be Father, but I’m not sure.&& && A. must&&&&&&&& B. may&&&& &C. can&& &D. must 28. ―You seemed to be impressed by his skill.&& ―No. It was his courage ________ his skill that really impressed me.&& A. but also&&&&&&&&& B. except for&&&&&&& C. as well as&&&&& D. rather than 29. ________ is to attend our evening.A. Both the singer and the dancer&&&&&&&&& B. Either the singer or dancers&&& C. The singer or dancers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. The singer and dancer30. ―Do remember to observe the traffic rules in order not to have a record of speeding or drunk& &&&& driving.&&& ―_________.A. Made it&&&&&&&&&& B. Understood it&&&&&& C. Got it&&&&&&&&& D. Remembered it
三、完型填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&&& I moved to a new neighborhood two months ago. In the house with a large& 31& across the road lived a taxi driver, a single parent with two school-aged children. At the end of the day, he would& 32&& his taxi on the road. I& 33&& why he did not park it in the garage. Then one day I learnt that he had another car in his garage. In the afternoon he would come home& 34&& work, leave his taxi and go out for his& 35&& affairs in his other car, not in his taxi. I felt it was a 36& . I was curious to see his personal car but did not make it until I& 37&& to be outside one evening two weeks& 38& , when the garage door was& 39& and he drove out in his “own” car: a Rolls-Royce(劳斯莱斯)! It shook me completely& 40& I realized what that meant. You see, he was a taxi driver. But& 41& inside, he saw himself as something else: a Rolls-Royce owner and a(n)& 42& . He drove others in his taxi but himself and his children in his Rolls-Royce. The world looked at his taxi and 43& him a taxi driver. But for him, a taxi was just something he drove for a living. Rolls-Royce was something he drove for a (n)& 44& . We go to bed every night and&& 45& every morning as parents or children, not as bankers, CEOs or professors. We go for a& 46& as close friends or go for a vacation as a& 47& . We love life as it is. Yet often, we base our entire happiness and success on how much bigger and better a 48& we have. And we ignore our Rolls-Royce, by& 49& it dusty in our garage. We should focus more on& 50& we are than what we do! 31. A. window&&&&& B. garage&&&&& C. door&&&D. yard32. A. park&&&&&& B. stop&&&C. check&&&D. repair33. A. knew&&&&&& B. understood&&&& C. asked&&&D. wondered34. A. for&&&&&& B. out of&&&C. without&&D. from35. A. business&&&&& B. national&&C. personal&&D. public36. A. waste &&&&& B. gift&&& &&&& C. wonder&&D. must37. A. appeared&&&&& B. intended&&C. expected&&D. happened38. A. later&&&&&& B. more&&&C. ago&&&D. before39. A. broken&&&B. fine&&&C. shut&&&D. open40. A. once&&&&&& B. before&&&&& C. when&&&D. until41. A. far&&&&&& B. deep&&&C. long&&&D. little42. A. driver&&&&&& B. engineer&&C. father&&&D. son43. A. called&&&&&& B. made&&&C. elected&&&&& D. turned44. A. experience&&B. earning&&C. life&&&D. work45. A. stay up&&&&& B. wake up&&C. stay home&&D. go home46. A. competition&&B. performance&C. debate&&&&& D. party47. A. family&&&B. company&&C. team&&&D. whole48. A. garden&&&B. garage&&&&& C. car&&&D. taxi49. A. giving&&&&&&&&& B. keeping&&C. driving&&&&& D. parking50. A. who&&&&&& B. what&&&C. which&&&D. where
四、阅读理解(本题有20小题,每小题2分,共40分)第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。A&& I know what you’re thinking : pizza (比萨饼)? For breakfast? But the truth is that you can have last night’s leftovers in the a. m. if you want to&& I know lots of women who skip breakfast (不吃早餐), and they have a ton of different excuses for doing it . Some say they don’t have time,others think they’re “saving” calories (卡路里), and still others just don’t like breakfast food .&&& But the bottom line is that eating in the morning is very important when you’re trying to lose weight. “Eating just about anything from 300 to 400 calories would be better than nothing at all,” says Katherine Brooking , R , D , who developed the super-easy eating plan for this year’s “SELF CHALLENGE”. And even pizza can be healthy if it’s loaded with vegetables, and you stick to one small piece. &&& Breakfast is one meal I never miss, and the same goes for most weight loss success stories. Research shows that eating breakfast keeps you from overeating later in the day. Researchers at the University of Southem California found that breakfast skippers have a bigger chance of gaining weight than those who regularly have a morning meal.&&& So eat something in the morning, anything. I know plenty of friends who end up having no breakfast altogether, and have just coffee or orange juice. I say, try heating up last night’s leftovers-it may sound crazy, but if it works for you, do it! I find if I tell myself, “You can always eat it tomorrow,” I put away the leftovers instead of eating more that night. Try it,and then you may save yourself some pre-bedtime calories. And watch your body gain the fat-burning effects.51. The underlined word “leftovers” in Paragraph 1 probably means__________.&& A. food remaining after a meal&&&&&&&& B. things left undone&& C. meals made of vegetables&&&&&&&&& D. pizza topped with fruit52. What can we infer from the text?&& A. Working women usually have breakfast in a hurry. && B. Many people have wrong ideas about breakfast. && C. There are some easy ways of cooking a meal. && D. Eating vegetables helps save energy. 53. According to the last paragraph, it is important to____________. && A. eat something for breakfast&&&&&&& B. be careful about what you eat&& C. heat up food before eating it&&&&&& D. eat calorie-controlled food54. The text is written mainly for those_____________. && A. who go to work early&&&&&&&&&&&& B. who want to lose weight&& C. who stay up late&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. who eat before sleep&&&& B&&& It is possible that the majority of the teenagers accepted the advantages of the iPad. In most cases they were expressing strong opinions about it. But today we already know that another three high-end computer tablets(平板电脑) are going on sale, with the aim of taking a bite out of the iPad's market. For tablet computer fans, iPad may not be the only choice, as the Motorola Xoom, the HP Touchpad and the BlackBerry PlayBook will have been launched (推出)by this summer, according to foreign media reports on Tuesday. Here is Product Information Guide as follows. We would like to listen to your reviews later.&Apple iPad2Size: 9.7 inch screen, 8.8mm thickWeight: 601g (Wi-Fi only version)Battery life: 10 hours of heavy usePrice: a base price of $499(3,278yuan)Available(可使用的): March 11, 2011 in the USStrength: over 65,000 *apps that are fit for the iPadWeakness: lack of USB port and flash support
Motorola XoomSize: 10.1 inch screen, 13mm thickWeight: 730gBattery life: 8hours of heavy usePrice: $800(5,252RMByuan)Available: now& Strength: great multi-tasking feature, better cameras than the iPad2&&& & Weakness: limited options(选择权)of apps
HP TouchpadSize: 9.7 inch screen, 13mm thickWeight: 740gBattery life: 8hours of heavy usePrice: not yet announcedAvailable: summer 2011Strength: killer software features, including a virtual(虚拟的) keyboard which comes in four sizesWeakness: lack of a rear-mounted(后置式) camera which would allow users to get images and photos
BlackBerry PlayBookSize: 7- inch screen, 10mm thickWeight: 400gBattery life: 8hours of heavy usePrice: not yet announcedAvailable: Spring 2011Strength: business-oriented, powerful multitasker, excellent data security(安全)&& Weakness: Some features require users to have a Black-Berry phone55. Which type is the biggest one?&& A. Apple iPad 2&&& B. Motorola Xoom&&& C. HP Touchpad&&& D. BlackBerry PlayBook56. Which is True according to the passage? && A. Apple ipad 2 has excellent data security.& && B. Four types above of Battery life are the same.&& C. Most people are satisfied with HP Touchpad.&&&&&&&& && D. Apple ipad 2 has no USB port and flash support. 57. Which one can you buy as a present with only 4000yuan RMB at hand? && A. Apple iPad 2&&& B. Motorola Xroom&&& C. None of the four&&& D. Any of the four
C&&& Try and see inside your mind a wide open blue sky and a wide green sea far away. Breathe in as you circle your hands high above your head, then bend back a little. Breathe out as you circle your arms back down to your sides..."&&& Following the yoga teacher's gentle instructions, Bai Yunuo,15, from the High School attached to Beijing Normal University tried to get each of her poses correct.&&&&&&& Bai's school offered 24 elective courses (选修课) for Senor 1 students this term and she chose two. It was her first yoga class.&& "I'm happy that I can learn yoga at school. I love dancing but I had some injuries on my knees when I was a kid. So I decide to try something soft. Simply stretching into different poses makes me feel free and quiet. And the music is quite comforting. The class is relaxing after a whole day's work," Bai said.&&& Liu Zehao,15, found his interest was Junior Achievement (企业经营模拟). The course brought students into the real world of business. In their first class, Liu and his group members named their company "Vision". Liu was elected as CEO of the company.&&& "Here we learn to think like an adult. We have to make our company get more money. It's new and different from other courses," he said.&&& Liu and Bai take their elective courses twice a week with students from other classes who share the same interest. The students will get two credits (学分) from each course at the end of this term. They have to achieve eight credit points from electives to graduate from high school.&&& If you are interested in more about elective courses, please CLICK HERE to register for general elective courses.58. What’s the main idea of the first paragraph?&& A. Skills for imagination.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Learning tips.&& C. Instruction for yoga students.&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Breathing rules.59. What can be inferred from the passage? && A. Bai does not like dancing.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Yoga is softer than dancing.&& C. Students study hard for credits.&&&&&&&&&& D. The elective courses are easy.60. Which of the sentence is NOT true about Liu Zehao?&& A. He was interested in Junior Achievement which brought him the real world of business.&& B. He was elected as CEO of the company named "Vision".&& C. He was an adult and he tried to make more money for his company.&& D. He took their Junior Achievement twice a week.61. Where can you possibly find this passage?&& A. A textbook&&&&&&& B. A newspaper&&&&& C. A magazine&&&&& D. The internet
D&&& Some of the planet’s most precious animals and plants are disappearing, according to the World Conservation Union (IUCN). The group, based in Switzerland, works with governments and experts to protect threatened species. On September 12, the IUCN released its Red List, a list of species at greatest risk of extinction.&&& The list includes 41,415 animals and plants. The IUCN says that habitat destruction, hunting and other causes threaten one in four mammals, one in eight birds and one in three amphibians(两栖动物).&&& Who is to blame? &&& Scientists believe that 99 percent of threatened species are at risk because of human activity. “We are losing animals and plants at a high rate,” says Julia Marton-LefEevre, director general of the IUCN. “We need to change our behavior.” Warmer oceans and over-fishing are changing sea life. This year for the first time corals(珊瑚) made their appearance on the list. The gharial, a crocodile living in India and Nepal, has lost almost 60 percent of its population in the last 10 years. It is a victim(受害者)of habitat destruction.&&& Still, the news is not all bad. Thanks to efforts made to protect it, the Mauritius echo parakeet, a bird once endangered, has seen an increase in its population. “This shows that protection methods can work,” says Marton-LefEevre. “That’s the message we want to send to young people.”&&& In China the new reserve(保护区)itself is part of green efforts that have seen more than 2,400 nature reserves of various kinds being set up, covering more than 15 percent of the nation's land area, official figures showed. "The country's natural resources(资源) have benefited from conservation," said Lei Guangchun, director of the nature reserve department of Beijing Forestry University. "It is a big increase nowadays compared with other countries." Lei said.The total areas of China’s natural reserves have covered 1.38 million km2, which accounts for 15.4% of China’s area, higher than both the world average(平均水平) of 11% and the rate in most developed countries.&&& Li Zhong, an official in charge of the nature reserves office with the State Forestry Administration, thought it was important to increase investment(投资) in such reserves at all levels. 62. What do we know about the IUCN?&& A. A union for listing animals and plants on the earth&& B. A group of volunteers who are interested in wildlife&& C. An organization concerning the protection of rare species' survival&& D. A government made up officials, scientists and experts63. What can be concluded from the passage?&&& A. All the protection methods can’t work.&& B. The IUCN does most of the protection.&& C. The efforts China makes has paid off.&& D. Enough is done in wildlife protection.64. Which of the following is not the cause of the disappearance of the animals?&& A. Bad weather&&&& B. Over-hunting&&& C. Warmer oceans&&& D. Habitat destruction[65. Which of the sentence is NOT true?&&&&&& A. China has been paying great attention to protecting the natural resources.&&&&&& B. China has set up a lot of natural reserves.&&&&&& C. The natural reserves in China cover more than 15 percent of the nation's land area.&&&&&& D. The rate of China's natural reserves is lower than the average of the world.任务型阅读Directions:The people below are all looking for a place for different purposes. After the description of these people, there is information about six places A-F. Decide which place would be most suitable for the person mentioned in questions 61-65 and then mark the correct (A-F) on your answer sheet. There is one extra paragraph about one place which you do not need to use.A. Literature(文学)Camp: A group of famous writers will be present at the camp, offering studies &&&&&& in the development of Chinese literature from 1919 to 1949.You will visit seven museums&&& &&&&&& relating to contemporary (当代的) literature.& B. Exciting Holiday Camp:You can enjoy yourself climbing, sailing and swimming taught by& &&& trained adults in a camp near a lake. All meals are provided. The camp is open throughout June, July and August, and each session lasts for two weeks. It aims at boys and girls aged 9 to 14.C. Seagull (海鸥) Sailing Holidays: Suitable for all ages. You can learn to sail in three weeks. We & offer teaching from qualified staff. Flats or apartments are provided in a beautiful, quiet fishing & village. Breakfast, dinner and a packed lunch are included in the price of the holiday.D. Grace Island Hotel: Short stays (3 ― 4 days) available. Famous for its excellent cooking, the && Hotel provides opportunities to relax and enjoy the heated swimming pool, beautiful music and && top class bars and restaurants, with entertainment every night. All rooms have a sea view. E. Students’Working Holidays: A really cheap but healthy holiday. You can enjoy picking fruit in && the heart of France. Accommodation (住宿) provided in farmhouses. All meals included. Free && transportation is also provided. Why not write for further details?F. History Tours: We offer tours to Egypt with guides. The tour includes lectures about the history & of Egypt and visits to museums. Travel by coach or riverboat. Accommodation in top hotels. & Tours last 2 ― 3 weeks.
66.____ Mike and Susan are university students. They want to take a holiday this summer, but they don’t have much money. They are dreaming of going to France.67.____ Bill Smith is a businessman. He is tired and needs a rest, but he does not have much time for a holiday. He wants to get away from city life and stay somewhere near the sea. He is interested in cooking. 68.____ Susan has three weeks to spend on holiday. She doesn’t like sports, and she doesn’t like relaxing on the beach either. She enjoys sightseeing and learning about foreign countries’ history.69. ____Kelly studies Chinese in Beijing. She is interested in Chinese literature. She has some free time and would like to attend some kind of activity to learn about Chinese modern literature.70. ____Mr. and Mrs. Wilson and their three sons like outdoor holidays. They have never tried sailing, but they would like to learn. During their three-week holiday, they want to enjoy themselves in a beautiful, quiet fishing village.
第II卷 (共25分)五、单词拼写(本题共10题,1-5题每题空1分,6-10题每空0.5分,共10分)根据句子所给单词的首字母或中文意思,在答题纸上按题号写出各单词正确的完全形式(每空限一词)。1.Heavy rains have a_______ the life of about 680,000 people in Hunan province.&& 2.We admire her for she has a g________ for singing and dancing.& 3.To live a long and healthy life,we must learn to have a b_________ diet.4.As is known to all, smoking is h_________ to our health. 5.This hotel r________ me of the one we stayed in last year.6.We should ______& ____ (依靠) our parents before we become grow-ups. 7.He _____& _____ on (瞧不起) anyone who hasn't had a college education.8. When the fire _____& ____ (爆发),I was reading an interesting book.9.Super-parents Gil and Kelly Bates, from America, love babies so much that they already have ____& ______ (抚养)18 children.&& 10.After they married, they ______ ______& (定居) in a small village, leading a quiet life.
六、书面表达 (满分15分)& 去年你作为一名交流生到英国学习和生活了大约10个月的时间,请根据下表用英语向同学介绍一下你在英国的学习和生活情况,并谈谈这段经历对你的影响或意义。在英国的学习和生活[&住在英国人的家里,了解英国普通人的生活;&学习多门课程,包括英文、英国文学、英国历史等;&参观了许多图书馆和博物馆, 到英国的很多城市参观旅游,体验英国文化。影响或意义&(至少两点)注意:对所给要点,逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。词数: 100左右。开头已经写好,不计入总词数。参考词汇:交流生 exchange student& 文学 literature Boys and girls,& I am glad to have the chance to share with you my experience in Britain for about 10 monthsas an exchange student. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.&& Thank you.
2010学年第二学期十校联合体高一期末联考英语试卷答案&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 一、听力(1-5每题1分; 6-15每题1.5分):1-5& ABCAC& 6-10 CACAC&& 11-15CACBB二、单项选择(每题1分): 16-20 DDAAD&& 21-25 BCABB&& 26-30 DBCDC66. 完型填空(每题1分):31-35& BADDC& 36-40 ADADC&& 41-45& BCACB&&& 46---50 DADBA四、阅读理解(每题2分):51- 54 ABAB&& 55- 57 BDA&& 58- 61 CBCD&& 62- 65 CCAD&& &&&&&&&&&&& 任务型阅读:66- 70& EDFAC五、单词拼写题:本题共10题,1-5题每题空1分,6-10题每空0.5分,共10分。根据句子所给单词的首字母或中文意思,在答题纸上按题号写出各单词正确的完全形式(每空限一词)。&1.affected&& 2.gift&& 3.balanced&& 4.harmful&& 5.reminds &6. rely/depend on& 7.looks down& 8.broke out& 9.brought up& 10.settled down
六、书面表达 (满分15分)One Possible Version【参考范文】Boys and girls, &&& I am glad to have the chance to share with you my experience in Britain for about 10 months as an exchange student. While in Britain, I stayed with a British family and got to learn about the life of common people there. I took a lot of courses, including English writing, English literature, and the history of Britain, etc. During my stay, I visited many libraries and museums and also I traveled to several British cities. In this way, I experienced part of the British culture.&& This is really an enjoyable and unforgettable experience, which helped me in many ways. Firstly, I learned to be independent and make some decisions by myself. Secondly, I got to know more about the differences between Britain and China. Finally, I made a lot of friends there and had my English improved, which has enriched my life greatly.&& Thank you.&英语评分标准:各档次的给分范围和要求:第五档:(13―15分)包含全部要点;语言基本无误;行文连贯,表达清楚。第四档:(10―12分)基本包含要点,遗漏少量次要点;语言有少量错误;行文基本连贯,表达基本清楚。第三档:(7― 9分)包含部分要点;语言虽有较多错误,尚能达意。第二档:(4― 6分)要点不明确;语言错误多,影响意思表达。第一档:(0― 3分)白卷或文不对题;错误百出,不知所云。
附听力材料:(Text 1)M: Do you want to have a computer?W: Oh, I would like to.M: Well, if you can get high scores in your final examinations, I will buy you a new one.(Text 2)W: Not bad, but there’s room for improvement.M: I’m sorry. I’ll improve.W: Do better next time.(Text3)W: Ken, what is your new excuse for being late.M: I’m sorry, I missed the school bus.(Text 4)M: Wasn’t there once a bookstore here?W: Yes. But it went out of business last year.&(Text 5)M: What is Mr Brown going to do with that old house on Brook Road? Rent it or sell it?W: I heard he’s thinking of making it into a restaurant, which is not a bad idea, because it’s still a good building.(Text 6)M: What time did you come home last night, Jane?W: Oh, I don’t know. About half past twelve, I think.M: Half past twelve? I didn’t hear you.W: Well, I came in quietly. I didn’t want to wake you up.M: You didn’t want to go to that wild party, did you?W: Wild party, daddy? Er, no, you know I hate those parties. I went to a folk concert with Alice and Mary. It was so good, and there was one singer…M: Why did you come back so late? The concert didn’t end until midnight, did it?W: No, but we went to Mary’s place and had coffee. And then we started talking about politics. You know Mary’s boyfriend, he is the president of the Students’ Union.(Text 7)W: Excuse me, where is the Science Museum?M: It’s not far from here. Just go down this street. When you see a theatre, turn right. There is a library there and beside the library is the museum.W: Thank you.M: You’re welcome. In fact, I’m going to the library.&(Text 8)W: Hello, may I speak to John?M: Hello, this is John speaking.W: Jane here. Do you have time this evening?M: Yes, I suppose so.W: I’ve got a couple of tickets for the National Women’s Volleyball match. Would you like to go with me? M: I’d love to.W: Let’s make it at 7:20 at the entrance of the Capital Stadium. OK?M: That’s fine. See you then.W: See you.(Text 9)W: Dad, can you lend Jenny and me some money?M: For what?W: We want to get tickets for a rock concert. We’ll pay you back out of our baby-sitting money.M: A rock concert? How much are these tickets?W: Eighteen dollars each.M: Eighteen dollars? That’s a lot of money.W: That’s not very much for this band, Dad. They are great singers.M: When will you need the money?&文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 英语必修三49页第二题 的文章

随机推荐